- » Fresh Turmeric Marinade
Fresh Turmeric Marinade Recipes
Enjoy our collection of fresh turmeric marinade recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for fresh turmeric marinade recipes.
Turmeric Scallops With Pea Puree
Combine scallops, the oil, garlic and turmeric in medium bowl; cover, refrigerate 3 hours or overnight.
Drain scallops over medium bowl; reserve marinade.
Cook scallops, in batches, in heated small pan, uncovered, about 2 minutes each side or until... - 41.3954
1) In a bowl, mix all the ingredients together.
2) Allow to stand at room temperature for about 30 minutes so that the flavors can blend.
3) Use as preferred. - 35.2796
How To Marinade Fish Fillets For A Backyard Party
Whether you love the flavor or succulence of a good marinade, this one's sure to impress. Chef Bhal Dave gives you not one, not two, but three interesting marinades for salmon, halibut and tilapia. Pick your cues and favorites from the three marinades and... - 86.5254
Cashew Chicken With Yogurt Marinade
Combine marinade ingredients in a bowl.
Spoon into a resealable plastic bag.
Cut chicken breasts in half, place in bag, and seal bag securely.
Turn bag several times so chicken is completely coated by marinade.
Refrigerate and marinate for 1 1/2 hours.
Drain... - 44.1917
Lemon Paprika Beef
1. To make marinade, combine turmeric, paprika, chilli powder, yogurt and rind in bowl. Add steak and toss to coat. Cover and refrigerate for 2-4 hours or overnight.
2. Heat oil in large saucepan. Add onions and cook over medium heat for about 5 minutes or... - 34.7668
Burmese Fish Curry
We were served this fish curry at a local roadside restaurant on the way to the Shan state. The tomato gravy with tender fish and fresh coriander made the lengthy car journey worthwhile. When we were back in Yangon, I asked my cousin for the recipe. She... - 41.3368
Orange Chicken Pita With Vegetables And Tahini Dressing
1. Soak beans overnight in water with baking soda.
2. Pour a marinade of orange juice, paprika, turmeric, and cumin over chicken breasts arrange in a rimmed baking pan and refrigerate, covered, for 4 hours or overnight to absorb the flavors.
3.... - 45.6822
West Indian Lamb
Place chops in a shallow ceramic or glass dish.
Mix marinade ingredients well and spread over lamb.
Cover with plastic wrap and place in the refrigerator for at least 2 hours, turning meat several times.
Remove from marinade and bring back to room... - 39.4884
Indian Barbecued Shrimp
Clean and devein shrimp.
Mix remaining ingredients together for a marinade.
Marinate overnight at least.
Thread shrimp on skewers and broil about 10 minutes over hot coals, brushing with marinade. - 34.7638
Lamb Burgers Or Lamb Loaf
1. In a bowl, combine lamb, breadcrumbs, onion, cilantro, cumin, turmeric, chili pepper, salt and pepper.
2. Combine egg, yogurt and lime juice. Stir into lamb mixture; mix thoroughly.
3. Divide into eight portions; with hands shape each portion into a... - 35.9187
Golden Glazed Chicken
1. With a sharp knife, mark the surface of the chicken breast portions in a diamond pattern and place in a single layer in a shallow dish.
2. Combine the turmeric, mustard, orange juice and honey and pour the mixture over the chicken. Season with salt and... - 40.8239
Original Tandoori Chicken
To prepare the sauce, peel the cucumber, halve it lengthwise, then scrape out the seeds.
Cut the cucumber crosswise into thin slices.
In a bowl, stir together the cucumber slices, yogurt, cilantro or mint, salt and pepper.
Cover and refrigerate until... - 43.9486
Herbed And Spiced Pork Loin
1. To make marinade, place onion, pink peppercorns, green peppercorns, coriander, black pepper, cumin, garam masala, mixed spice, turmeric, paprika, salt, peanut oil, sesame oil and vinegar into a food processor or blender and process to make a paste.
2. Rub... - 36.5175
Tandoori Style Chicken
The day before the barbecue, make deep slits in the chicken pieces and place them in a large glass or ceramic dish.
Place onion, garlic, ginger, lemon juice, garam masala, cumin, cardamon, chili, turmeric, oil and salt in a blender.
Process until well mixed,... - 43.0603
Lamb Sandwich Buffet
Combine lemon juice, oil, coriander, cumin, pepper, turmeric, and red pepper.
Place lamb and onion in separate bowls.
Pour 1/2.of marinade over lamb, the other 1/2 over onion.
Cover and refrigerate meat and onion for 2 to 4 hours, stirring occasionally.
Lift... - 43.6837
Asian Chicken Skewers
These Asian Chicken Skewers are a result of love of good food. Take a look at this video to see how you can make these succulent skewers oozing with fresh oriental flavors and earthy aroma of Indian spices. Try these out and your diners will be enchanted... - 129.856
Yogurt Marinated Salmon Fillets
1. Combine all the ingredients except the salmon fillets in a zip-close plastic bag; mix well. Add the fillets. Squeeze out the air and seal the bag; turn to coat the fillets. Refrigerate, turning the bag occasionally, at least 2 hours or overnight.
2. Spray... - 34.72
Indian Spiced Turkey Breast
1. In a food processor, puree the yogurt with the onion, garlic, ginger, lemon juice, turmeric, cumin, coriander, cinnamon and cayenne. Place the turkey breasts on a large rimmed baking sheet. Pour the yogurt marinade over the turkey and rub it over both... - 30.7562
Tandoori Cornish Hens
Thaw the hens if frozen.
Rinse, remove giblets and necks and pat dry.
Make several slits in the skin, then split each hen in half along the breastbone.
Mix together chili powder, salt, pepper and lime juice.
Rub mixture all over poultry and set aside for... - 46.0415
Lamb Kebabs Marinated In Yogurt
Put the lamb cubes in a bowl.
Mix together the yogurt, coriander, turmeric, chilli powder, salt, garlic and ginger.
Pour over the lamb cubes and mix well to coat each cube.
Cover and leave to marinate for at least 6 hours or overnight.
Stir the meat and... - 38.4664
Thai Flavoured Whole Chilli Fish
1.Clean fish and rinse under cold running water.
Pat dry with absorbent kitchen paper and arrange in a deep tray.
2.To make marinade, combine coriander, ginger, garlic, chilli paste, sugar, turmeric, oil, vinegar and water.
Pour over fish and rub well into... - 39.576
Indian Yogurt Kebabs
1. To make marinade, place coriander, ginger, garlic, paprika, cumin, turmeric, chilli powder, cinnamon, yoghurt and lemon juice in a shallow glass or ceramic dish and mix well to combine. Add chicken, toss to coat and marinate at room temperature for 30... - 35.6341
Tandoori Leg Of Lamb
1. In a large roasting pan, mix 1/2 cup of the lemon juice with 2 teaspoons of salt. Place the lamb in the pan and coat well with the lemon juice. Let the lamb stand in the juice for 30 minutes, then drain.
2. In a large bowl, stir together theyogurt, oil,... - 30.2866
Spicy Yogurt Baked Chicken Thighs
1. Prepare the marinade- In a glass bowl.
2. Combine the yogurt, lime juice, ginger, garlic and spices and mix well.
3. Add the chicken thighs and coat them evenly by tossing them in the marinade.
4. Cover the bowl with a clean wrap and... - 45.9925
Spicy Fried Fish
This video prepares an enriching fried fish loaded with the goodness of aromatic Indian spices. A very healthy variation to the normally eaten fried fish, this is a true gourmet’s delight. Fish, being a lean food, when mixed with all-spices emits a... - 129.875
Grilled Tandoori Chicken
1. In a large shallow dish, combine yogurt, lemon juice, garlic, ginger, cardamom, cumin, paprika, turmeric, salt, and cayenne. If desired, pull skin off chicken. Add chicken to marinade, turning to coat evenly. Cover and refrigerate 4 to 8 hours.
2. Prepare... - 33.3085
South African Sosaties
The day before the barbecue, in a large casserole, heat the oil.
Gently saute onions until they are soft and transparent.
Add curry powder, coriander and turmeric.
Cook, stirring, for 2 to 3 minutes.
Combine lime juice and water and add to casserole; then add... - 41.9399
Shrimp With Mustard And Dill
Combine the mustard, cayenne pepper, garlic, caraway seeds, turmeric, and salt to taste.
Add the shrimp and blend well.
Cover and refrigerate for at least 1 hour and up to 6 hours.
Heat the oil in a deep frying pan over medium-low heat.
When hot, add die... - 38.223
1. Pierce fish strips several times with a fork and place in a shallow glass or ceramic dish.
2. To make marinade, place onion, garlic, ginger, cumin, garam masala, cardamom, turmeric, chilli powder, coriander and tomato paste (puree) in a food processor or... - 34.7741
Grilled Tandoori Chicken With Garam Masala
With a fork, prick holes in the chicken pieces. Using a knife, cut diagonal slices 1-inch apart, and 1/2-inch deep into the larger pieces. Place the chicken in a baking dish.
In a blender, combine the oil, onion, garlic, ginger, pepper, and process on high... - 31.34
Herbed And Spiced Pork Loin
1. Preheat barbecue to a medium heat.
2. To make marinade, into a food processor or blender process together onion, pink peppercorns, green peppercorns, coriander, black pepper, cumin, garam masala, mixed spice, turmeric, paprika, salt,... - 47.481
Paneer Tikka Sabji
For the paneer tikka filling
1. Mix all the Marinade ingredients in a mixing bowl.
2. Add the chopped paneer and chopped tomatoes to the prepared marinade and mix gently.
3.Keep aside for about 1/2 hour.
Heat the oil in a pan, add the paneer mixtures, the... - 38.6301
Indian Style Lamb Curry
In a heavy skillet, saute the lamb cubes in peanut oil.
Add the sliced onion and simmer for fifteen minutes.
Meanwhile, combine the marinade ingredients in a large bowl.
Add the sauteed lamb, mixing well.
Cover and refrigerate for ten hours or... - 42.2781
Barbecued Beef Satay
Barbecued Beef Satay smelled great while I was cooking it. Barbecued Beef Satay also taste delicious. One dish really worth trying! - 35.1037
Barbecued Marinated Seafood
1. First make the marinade: in a large bowl, blend together all the ingredients with salt to taste.
2. Rinse the prawns and fish and pat dry. Cut the fish into bite-sized cubes. Place the pieces of fish and the prawns in the marinade, mix well and leave in... - 33.3137
Indonesian Beef Sate
For marinade: Heat oil in skillet over medium-high heat.
Add onion, garlic and ginger and saute until onion is soft.
Add remaining ingredients and stir to make smooth paste.
Reduce heat: and simmer 2 minutes.
Add meat, stirring to coat well.
Remove from heat... - 40.5445
1. Make large deep cuts in meat with sharp knife. Keep aside.
2. Mix all ingredients in blender.
3. Pour marinade over lamb and into cuts. Marinate in refrigerator for 6hrs. Overnight is ideal.
1. Place lamb in baking tray. Pour some marinade over... - 40.9587
Indonesian Shrimp In Sambol Sauce
1. Using kitchen shears, slit shrimp down back and devein, without removing shells.
2. In a shallow non-metal casserole combine remaining ingredients.
3. Add shrimp, cover and marinate in refrigerator 8 hours or overnight.
4. Remove... - 47.0269
Marinated Pork Chops
Put the chopped onions, ginger, and garlic in blender and blend to a smooth paste (about 1 minute at high speed).
Combine paste with remaining ingredients except the pork chops and mix well.
With a fork, prod holes in the chops and put them in the... - 44.0526
Tandoori Barbecued Chicken
In a blender or food processor, whirl vinegar, lime juice, pepper flakes, cumin seeds, turmeric, paprika, cilantro, parsley, garlic, and ginger until blended.
Add yogurt and whirl until smooth.
Rinse chicken and pat dry.
With a sharp knife, slash each chicken... - 42.3841
1. Cut the lamb in cubes, or get the butcher to do it.
2. In a bowl, place the cubes.
3. Add the garlic, ginger, lemon juice, peanut or vegetable oil, turmeric, coriander, cumin, cayenne, salt, freshly ground black pepper and grated onion.
4.... - 44.9779
Tandoori Chicken— My Version
Make the marinade first.
Put the chopped onions, garlic, ginger, and lemon juice in an electric blender, and blend to a smooth paste, about 1 minute at high speed.
Place this in a bowl large enough to accommodate the chicken.
Add the yogurt, coriander, cumin,... - 45.5081
Grilled Lamb Sandwiches
Trim fat from lamb; cut lamb into 3/4-inch pieces.
Combine vinegar and next 6 ingredients in a heavy-duty, zip-top plastic bag.
Add meat, green pepper, and onion; seal bag, and shake until meat and vegetables are coated.
Marinate in refrigerator 8 hours,... - 43.2934
Tofu Korma: Indian Vegetarian
Learn how to make Tofu Korma- a delicious vegetarian curry at home using some wonderful spices and simple cooking technique. - 0
Chicken In Red Curry Sauce
You will definitely thank me for sharing this Chicken In Red Curry Sauce recipe. The red curry sauce which is used in this Chicken In Red Curry Sauce recipe is truly a good one. Do give a try! - 42.7093
1. In an electric spice mill blend the chilli, garlic, ginger, lemon juice with the whole spices and the garam masala to a paste.
2. Take a dish in which the chicken portions can fit in a single layer and transfer the spice paste.
3. Stir the yogurt,... - 42.8352
The Indians love their food hot and masala chicken just affirms this adage. Greg Patent shows you how to prepare this Indian style delicacy at home using a spicy marinade. Serve with Indian flatbread or steamed rice for a terrific dinnertime meal. - 100.377
Indian Masala Fried Fish
You must have heard about Indian spices. Yes, these spices make your food a real delicacy. Here you will learn to prepare a mouth-watering fish preparation using all these flavorful spices, which also take care of your health. - 134.443
Spicy Fried Fish
1 Mix together all the except the fish, egg, and breadcrumbs. This is the marinade.
2 Make cuts on the fillets and rub the marinade into them and all over the pieces. Keep aside for a couple of hours if possible, otherwise for at least half ah hour. It would... - 32.9187
Rub chicken with garlic, fines herbes and pepper.
Combine remaining ingredients in large bowl.
Add chicken, turning to coat well.
Cover and marinate in refrigerator for 24 hours, turning occasionally.
Preheat oven to 350°F.
Remove chicken from marinade and... - 41.5991
Rub chicken with garlic, fines herbes and pepper.
Combine remaining ingredients in large bowl.
Add chicken, turning to coat well.
Cover and marinate in refrigerator overnight, turning occasionally .
Preheat oven to 350°F.
Remove chicken from marinade and... - 41.6439
Chicken Satay Singapore Style
1) Soak 24 bamboo skewers (12 inches long) in water overnight.
2) In a large bowl, mix all the marinade ingredients.
3) Cut the chicken along the grain into strips, about 3 inches long and 14 inches wide.
4) Mix well with the marinade and let... - 44.9052
Chicken Tikka Masala
Place the chicken in a bowl and sprinkle with lemon juice, salt and pepper.
Coat the chicken, then cover and set aside.
Place the onion, garlic and ginger in a food processor or blender and chop finely.
Add the yogurt and strain in the lemon juice from the... - 46.502
Blend the garlic, ginger, onion, cloves, peppercorns, cardamom seeds, coriander and cumin seeds and turmeric into a paste, and fry it in half the oil for 2-3 minutes.
Leave to cool, stir in the yogurt and spread over the chicken.
Cover and leave to marinate... - 45.9954
Wash shrimp well and marinade with tamarind paste, salt, garam masala powder, turmeric powder and chilly powder. Refrigerate for at least an hour.
Dry Roast coriander seeds, peppercorns, fenugreek, dry red chillies and grind them well along with shredded... - 35.2669
Combine grated ginger, garlic, cumin seed, cayenne pepper, salt, and yoghurt.
Put the chicken pieces in a foil-lined baking pan, pour over the yoghurt mixture, and use your hands to coat the meat completely.
Leave the chicken to marinate for at least 2 hours,... - 38.7982
Mexican Tacos With Indian Twist!!!
Mexican Tacos with an Indian twist. I love experimenting with food and these tacos turned out to be an instant hit at my place, so I definitely wanted to share it with you. Do let me know how it turned out for you. - 39.6123
Chicken Pita Sandwiches With Yogurt Sauce
Combine first 10 ingredients in a large heavy-duty, zip-top plastic bag; seal and shake well to coat chicken.
Marinate in refrigerator 8 hours, turning bag occasionally.
Combine cucumber, onion, mint, and yogurt in a medium bowl; stir well.
Cover and... - 40.6539
Meat And Poultry Joie's Lamb Shish Kebabs
1) In a bowl prepare the marinade combining all ingredients and stir well.
2) Add lamb, peppers, and onions. Toss well to coat.
3) Let stand the mixture in marinate for 1 hour.
4) Prepare the grill.
5) On 4 large skewers or 8 small skewers arrange the... - 47.7938
Kerala-style Pan-fried Tilapia
The Indian Malabar coast is well known for its fish dishes and this one is probably one of the best it has to offer. This is a very simple and basic recipe of spicy fried fillets of Tilapia. The fish is marinated and coated in a flavorful and spicy paste... - 130.474
Succulent grilled prawns that can light up any occasion. Marinated prawn grilled on the griller or hot plate is a yummy appetizer that would bring you loads of compliments for your culinary skills. Try out a wonderful dish that is absolutely delicious. - 40.6393
Rinse fish well and pat dry.
With a sharp knife, cut diagonal slashes in flesh.
Rub fish with lemon juice and salt.
Place fish on a double thickness of aluminum foil and set aside.
Place all marinade ingredients in a blender.
Blend to make a smooth paste.
Rub... - 42.9864
Tandoori chicken must be the most ordered dish in any Indian Mughlai or Punjabi restaurant across the world. People love the tandoori chicken for its smoky char grilled flavor that brings out the taste of the spices and off course for the tender succulent... - 118.57
Tandoori Fish Kebabs
1 In a large bowl, combine the lemon juice, yogurt, garlic, ginger, chili pepper, cumin, coriander, turmeric if desired, and salt. Add the fish or shellfish, toss to coat with the marinade, cover, and chill for 30 minutes.
2 Preheat the broiler, setting the... - 32.2728
Roasted Leg Of Lamb With Oyster Sauce
1) Take the leg of lamb and clean it well.
2) With the help of mortar and pestle, pound all herbs and spices .
3) Now add oyster sauce and oil.
4) Stir well and use as a marinade.
5) Using a small knife,pierce the lamb .
6) Ladle marinade into... - 42.3205
Coconut Chicken Curry : Indian Food
Learn how to make delicious Indian style coconut chicken curry which goes very well with Naan, Parantha, roti, poori or any kind of rice. I used chicken drumsticks and wings for this one but you can use boneless chicken pieces as well. - 0
Pork Satay With Yellow Rice And Peanut Sauce
To make the rice: In a 2-quart saucepan over medium heat, saute the onions in the oil until translucent, about 5 minutes.
Stir in the turmeric, add the rice, and combine well.
Add the stock.
Bring to a boil over medium heat.
Reduce the heat to low, cover the... - 41.5042
Baked Chicken And Vegetable Couscous
To make the chicken and marinade: Grate the rind of the lemon into a shallow 3-quart baking dish.
Cut the lemon in half and squeeze the juice into the baking dish.
Discard the lemon.
Stir in the yogurt, ginger, garlic, turmeric, coriander, paprika, cardamom,... - 43.787
Marinated Lamb Kabobs
1. In a large sized bowl, combine all the ingredients apart from the meats and mix well.
2. Add lamb and coat evenly on all sides. Refrigerate for 6 hours or marinate at room temperature for 2 hours.
3. Remove excess marinade from lamb... - 42.1328
Marinated Shrimp With Whole Spices
Peel and devein shrimp.
Wash under cold running water.
Drain and pat dry as thoroughly as you can.
In the container of an electric blender, combine the garlic, ginger, green chilies, lemon juice, salt, and freshly ground pepper.
Blend at high speed until you... - 46.0141
Yogurt Marinated Chicken Breasts
1. Prepare outdoor grill for barbecuing or preheat indoor grill or broiler.
2. Cut each whole chicken breast in half and set aside.
3. For making Marinade:
4. Into a double thickness of food-storage bags, spoon half of yogurt.
5. Into... - 44.5852
Spicy Chicken Skewers With Mango Tabbouleh
1. If using wooden skewers, pre-soak them in cold water for at least 30 minutes. (This stops them from burning during grilling.)
2. Cut the chicken into 5 x 1 cm/2 x 1/2 inch strips and place in a shallow dish.
3. Mix together the yogurt, garlic, chilli,... - 44.9743
1. In a dry skillet over medium heat, toast cumin seed and coriander until barely browned (4-5 minutes). In a 1-quart (900 ml) bowl stir together saffron and the boiling water.
2. Into the saffron liquid stir cumin seed, coriander, turmeric, shallots, garlic,... - 34.206
Marinate the lamb in the marinade ingredients for about six to eight hours.
Drain the marinade and reserve.
In a large heavy skillet, brown the meat and the onion in two tablespoons of butter.
Add the reserved marinade.
Pour in enough water to cover.
Bring to... - 40.6583
Chicken Satay With Chunky Peanut Sauce
There are many variations for satay but this is my favourite as it's as close to the satays we ate in Burma. You can use either chicken or pork and feel free to adjust to your own taste. - 39.9116
Ginger, Mint And Spiced Leg Of Lamb
Remove membrane and all but 1/4-inch (5 mm) thickness fat from lamb; wipe and set aside.
In shallow bowl large enough to hold lamb, blend together onion, garlic, mint, oil, ginger, cumin, coriander, turmeric, chili powder and pepper; stir in yogurt.
Add... - 36.5109
Spicy Tandoori Chicken
Tandoori chicken is a an indian preparation of chicken cooked with a medley of spices. Flavored with red chilies, garlic, ginger, lemon juice, ground cumin and coriander along with others, the tandoori chicken is marinated with the spices and yogurt with... - 49.6698
1) Remove excess fat from pork; cut into 1/2-inch cubes.
2) In a zip top heavy-duty plastic bag, combine vinegar, cumin, turmeric, garlic powder, and pepper
3) Place pork in bag, and seal rightly, turning bag to coat each side thoroughly.
4)... - 44.8869
Paneer Tikka Masala : Indian Vegetarian
Demonstrating how to make delicious Paneer (Indian Cottage Cheese) Tikka Masala at home using simple Indian spices. You can cook your paneer for this dish in a grill, oven or on a pan/skillet. - 0
Stir Fried Nepali Chicken
In a large bowl, combine two tablespoons of oil, one tablespoon of lemon juice, 1/2 teaspoon of turmeric, salt and pepper into a paste.
Add chicken pieces and mix thoroughly to coat; cover, and let marinate for 30 minutes.
After marinating, drain the... - 37.5504
Spiced Tomato Fish Casserole
Lay the prepared fish in a shallow glass or ceramic dish.
Cook the onion, pepper and garlic (if used) in a little oil until soft but not brown.
Stir in the spices and orange rind and heat for a few minutes until the spices begin to release their... - 43.6757
Chicken Curry Video: In this recipe, I show you how to make chicken curry using basic Indian spices and boneless chicken pieces. Must try recipe for all chicken curry lovers. - 0
Moroccan Roasted Chicken M'kalli And M'hammer
My childhood friend has an amazing Moroccan chicken recipe called "Djaj M'Kalli and M'Hammer", "djaj" means "chicken" in Moroccan, "M'Kalli" means "fried" and "M'Hammer" means "roasted". We will marinate a whole chicken in a flavorful sauce overnight, then... - 132.165
Mixed seafood Curry
Combine lemon juice, fish, prawns, scallops and calamari in a dish and set aside to marinate.
Heat olive oil in a large pan.
Add mussels and cook over high heat for 5 to 7 minutes until shells open.
Transfer mussels to a separate dish discarding any shells... - 43.6429
Hot Madras Chicken Curry / Indian Curry
Learn how to make this delicious Madras chicken curry with simple fresh ingredients and basic Indian spices. You can make it as hot as you want or keep it mild. This chicken curry is best enjoyed with rice, roti, naan or paratha. - 0
Sindhi Gosht (sindhi Meat)
Remove fat and tissue from the cubes of meat.
In the container of an electric blender, place the chopped onions, ginger, garlic, coriander, cumin, turmeric, cayenne pepper (if used), vinegar, and salt.
Blend at high speed until you have a smooth paste.
Pour... - 43.4403
1 Cut lamb into 1-inch cubes, trimming off excess fat.
2 In a bowl, mix yogurt with cardamom, cumin and turmeric.
3 Add lamb and toss to coat throughly.
4 Cover the bowl and marinate for 1 hour.
5 In a heavy saucepan, add... - 46.2903
Balinese Grilled Mackerel - Ikan Bumbu Bali
Ikan Bumbu Bali, as it is lovingly known by the people of Bali which is considered to be heaven on earth. It is a traditional Indonesian dish which is quite centric to their age old methods of cooking food, using a base of sauce and then cooking the meat into... - 52.669
Jama Masjid Style Chicken
Jama Masjid is one of the oldest mosque's situated in Delhi, India. The area around this monument is inhabited by Muslims and no doubt has some of the best foods on offer. One such dish is the lovely coal grilled chicken which is succulent and perfectly... - 40.1357
Chicken Satay With Quick Fried Cabbage
1. Finely chop the onion. Cut the chicken into ½-inch dice and put in a bowl. Mix the onion, garlic, ginger, soy sauce, turmeric and 2 tablespoons of the oil into the chicken, squeeze over the lime juice and leave to marinate for 30 minutes.
2.... - 47.4116
Tartar Sauce Shrimp
Peel and devein shrimp, leaving tails intact; place shrimp in a shallow dish.
Combine 2/3 cup olive oil and next 3 ingredients; pour over shrimp.
Cover; marinate in refrigerator 4 hours.
Cut peppers in half lengthwise; remove and discard seeds and... - 44.545
Lucknowi Chicken Biryani
Chicken Biryani Recipe - Authentic Lucknowi Style. The Lucknowi Murgh Biryani is very popular in India, especially in Delhi and Lucknow. Serve hot with plain yogurt and fried potato wedges. Saloni's recipe is extremely delicious and mouthwatering. Indulge in... - 0
Curry Shrimp Cocktail
A spiced twist to an old classic. This Shrimp cocktail is elevated using spiced tiger and white shrimp and is smothered in a homemade tomato cocktail sauce with potatoes, coriander, spinach and served with a lemon wedge. You've never had a shrimp cocktail... - 0
1)Trim lamb and remove the skin and fat.
2)Take a large platter and put the lamb and apply a coat of salt and lemon juice.
3)Let it marinate for an hour.
4)Using a sharp knife make gashes on the leg all over.
5)Make a paste of next 4... - 47.5638
Spinach Risotto & Curried Grilled Salmon For Dinner
For those who believe that Italian is served best at restaurants, Italian Rosotto preparation at home is going to leave you awestruck. This popular rice dish can be prepared within minutes in your kitchen and with the available ingredients. Serve with Indian... - 87.3988
Hariyali Paneer(cottage Cheese In Green Gravy)
If you are fond of eating North Indian cuisine, then you will like this dish . It's simply delicious and easy to make. The chef has used green tomatoes in the recipe. Various green leafy vegetables are used but you can only add spinach if you like. This is a... - 95.7991
Murgh Musallam Whole Chicken With Spices
First make your marinade.
Put the ingredients for the marinade in the container of an electric blender.
Blend at high speed until you have a smooth paste.
Peel the skin off the whole chicken.
Where it is hard to peel, as on the wing tips, you can leave it... - 44.3019