- » Fresh Tuna Casserole
Fresh Tuna Casserole Recipes
Enjoy our collection of fresh tuna casserole recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for fresh tuna casserole recipes.
Tuna Casserole From Scratch
1. Preheat oven to 375 degree.
2. In a non-stick pan, add mushroom, and onion. Sauté.
3. Throw thyme, sea salt, and black pepper in it.
4. Put butter and flour. Stir to make a roux.
5. Pour chicken stock and milk.
6. Insert peas,... - 100.191
Warm Fresh Tuna Salad
1) Combine together the tuna, onion, celery, bell pepper and oil in a 2-cup microwavable casserole. Stir well to coat.
2) Microwave the mixture on MEDIUM-HIGH (70%) for 4 minutes.
3) Add all the remaining ingredients to the casserole, except for the... - 42.1131
Terrific Tuna Casserole
The terrific tuna casserole is a fish and macaroni casserole made with fresh veggies. Made with added yogurt for moistness, the terrific tuna casserole is herbed with thyme and baked in the oven. Sided with a salad, its is filling and delicious. - 34.6244
Herb Tuna Casserole
Herb Tuna Casserole is simply a delicious side dish recipe. A deadly combination of seafood and herbs will surely tempt you to prepare this Herb Tuna Casserole dish on every party! - 43.061
Cheesy Tuna Noodle Casserole
Got company coming over! you can certainly rely on this tuna noodle casserole recipe. Making it would be a snap and with simple instructions provided here, it becomes even easier. It looks so comforting, easy to make, and super yummy! - 90.973
Creamy Tuna Casserole
1. Mix noodles, tuna, mushrooms, pimientos, sour cream, milk, salt and pepper in 2-quart casserole. Cover tightly and microwave on medium (50%) 10 minutes; stir.
2. Mix bread crumbs, cheese and margarine; sprinkle evenly over tuna mixture. Microwave uncovered... - 29.275
Tuna Casserole Supreme
Prepare macaroni dinner as directed; add remaining ingredients.
Bake in a 1-qt.casserole for 20 minutes at 350Â° F. - 26.8177
Quick Tuna Luncheon Casserole
Saute the onion and green pepper lightly in the butter, and blend in the flour, salt, pepper, and thyme or rosemary.
Stir in slowly the liquid drained from the mushrooms, mixed with the evaporated milk.
Stir constantly until it comes to a boil.
Add the... - 42.7162
Tuna And Spinach Casserole
After rinsing spinach in cold water, break drained spinach into pieces, removing tough center stems.
Cook in a covered 2-quart casserole, 4 minutes, until spinach softens.
Drain and reserve.
Drain mushrooms, reserving liquid.
Put mushroom liquid... - 47.0002
Cooking With Butler - Michael Butler The Rock and Roll Chef - 100.77
Tuna Fettuccine Noodle Casserole
Tuna Noodle Casserok has a Different taste.The Lemon Flavour and Tangy gives the Tuna Noodle Casserol Sizzling taste. - 39.5187
Herb & Nuts Tuna Casserole
In a 1-1 /2 quart casserole dish, combine sour cream, oregano, tuna, olives, mushrooms and cashews.
Sprinkle with grated cheese.
Bake in a preheated 350-degree oven for 25 to 30 minutes, or until hot and bubbly. - 29.6934
Gourmet Tuna Casserole
Cook egg noodles in 3 quarts rapidly boiling water and 2 T.salt for 5 minutes.
In a large bowl, break tuna up with a fork.
Saute mushrooms in butter in a heavy skillet until tender.
Add to tuna.
In the frying pan, combine the remaining ingredients,... - 45.0702
Mix together the flour and spices.
Stir into oil in a medium saucepan over low heat.
Add soybean milk and mustard.
Stir until thickened and flour is cooked.
Sprinkle lemon juice over tuna.
Stir into white sauce along with peas, olives, and chestnuts.
Stir... - 43.5521
Herb Tuna Casserole
Butter a 1 1/2 -quart casserole and arrange drained tuna in bottom.
Add drained peas (and mushrooms, if used) and season with garlic salt, dill weed, celery seed, and pepper.
Combine mushroom soup, milk, and sherry; pour half of it over the first... - 40.7505
Homestyle Tuna Casserole
Cook the pasta according to the directions on the package.
Drain and set aside.
Meanwhile, preheat the oven to 375°.
Lightly spray an unheated medium saucepan with no-stick spray.
Add the celery and onions.
Cook and stir over medium heat until tender.
Stir... - 42.8428
Tuna Melt Casserole
1. Heat oven to 375°F. Butter a 2-quart shallow baking dish.
2. In a large saucepot over high heat, bring 2 quarts of water to boiling. Add salt and the shells. Cook, stirring often, 5 minutes. Transfer 1 cup cooking water to a medium bowl, add cream cheese,... - 33.1037
Tofu Tuna Casserole
Saute celery in the oil.
Add mushrooms, parsley, and tarragon.
Cook until moisture is absorbed.
Add flour and sherry.
Stir and cook until flour is thoroughly mixed.
Add drained tuna.
Blend tofu in a blender or food processor with steel blade until... - 42.3198
Company Style Tuna Casserole
Combine noodles, hot water and salt in 3-qt. glass casserole.
Cover and microwave at high setting 12 minutes, or until noodles are tender, stirring after 6 minutes.
Rinse noodles in cold water; drain well.
Place butter in same casserole.
Microwave... - 40.986
Chinese Noodle Tuna Casserole
1 Preheat the oven to 375 degrees fahrenheit.
2 In a bowl, mix soup and water.
3 Add in 1 cup of noodles, tuna, celery and onion.
4 Toss lightly.
5 In an ungreased casserole, put the mixture and top with the remaining... - 39.4723
Crab Meat Tuna Casserole
Combine rice and lemon rind and spread in a buttered 8- to 10-cup casserole.
Mix the next six ingredients together and spoon-spread over the rice.
Sprinkle with the sauteed mushrooms, then cover with crumbs and cheese.
Bake at 400F for 20 minutes or until... - 36.0494
Cashew Tuna Casserole
Drain tuna and flake.
Mix tuna with cashew nuts.
Saute mushrooms and onion in 3 tablespoons butter until onion is golden.
Add to tuna mixture.
Spoon mixture into shallow 1 1/2 quart casserole.
Melt 3 tablespoons butter.
Stir in flour.
Gradually stir in... - 46.3784
Black Eyed Pea And Tuna Casserole
Preheat oven to 350°.
Heat olive oil in saute pan over medium heat and saute scallions 2 to 3 minutes, stirring constantly.
Place cooked peas in oiled casserole and add sauteed scallions, tomatoes, tomato paste, red pepper flakes, and tuna.
Season with salt... - 40.7292
Tuna Or Chicken Casserole
1) Preheat oven to 350°.
2) In a bowl, add all the ingredients to mix leaving the potato chips or crumbs.
3) Use a 2-qt. oiled casserole to line with half quantity of potato chips or crumbs.
4) Place the mixture in the casserole and... - 41.8388
Tuna Noodle Casserole
1. Preheat the oven to 350°F and oil a 2 1/2-quart shallow casserole. In a 12-inch nonstick skillet, melt the butter over moderately high heat. Add the mushrooms and saute for 5 minutes or until soft, then transfer to the casserole.
2. Stir in the soup,... - 34.1393
Tuna Macaroni Casserole
1. Preheat oven to 375°F.
2. Saute celery, onion, and green pepper in oil until tender. Stir in flour and pepper until smooth.
3. Gradually stir in milk and cook, stirring constantly, until thickened. Add cheese and stir until melted.
4. Add macaroni,... - 32.1268
Tuna And Mushroom Casserole
Melt butter and fat in double boiler; stir in flour and pepper; stir in milk gradually.
Cook until smooth and thickened.
Combine 3/4 of the crushed potato chips, the fish, mushrooms, and the sauce.
Pour into a greased 1 1/2 qt casserole; top with the rest of... - 32.7202
Tuna Noodle Casserole
1. Preheat oven to 375°F. Butter shallow 1 1/2- to 2-quart baking dish. Spread bread crumbs in jelly-roll pan. Bake until golden, about 5 minutes; cool. Stir in parsley.
2. Meanwhile, in medium saucepan, melt butter over medium heat. Add mushrooms, shallots,... - 31.3673
Tuna Elbow Macaroni Noodle Casserole
PREHEAT oven to 375°F.
Spray 8-inch square baking dish with nonstick cooking spray.
COOK pasta according to package directions until al dente.
Drain and set aside.
Meanwhile, MELT margarine in large deep skillet over medium heat.
Add onion; cook and stir 3... - 43.5249
Tuna Noodle Casserole
1. Preheat oven to 350°.
2. Place noodles in an 11 x 7-inch baking dish coated with cooking spray. Flake tuna, and sprinkle evenly over noodles.
3. Coat a large nonstick skillet with cooking spray, place over medium-high heat until hot. Add onion, bell... - 35.1915
Tuna Linguine Casserole
Cook noodles according to directions on package, omitting salt.
Rinse and drain.
Preheat oven to 350Â° F.
In nonstick skillet, heat oil over medium-high heat; saute onion and garlic until onion is transparent, 2 to 3 minutes, stirring frequently.
In a large... - 44.786
Tuna Noodle Casserole
1. Preheat oven to 350°.
2. Coat a medium saucepan with cooking spray; place over medium heat until hot. Add mushrooms, bell pepper, and onion; saute 3 minutes. Drain in a colander; set aside.
3. Melt margarine in pan over medium-low heat. Add flour,... - 33.3695
Quick Tuna Macaroni Casserole
1. Preheat oven to 37 5F.
2. Combine macaroni, tuna, tomato, thyme, and pepper in 2-quart casserole; toss gently until well mixed.
3. Toss bread crumbs with butter and parsley; sprinkle over casserole.
4. Bake 20 minutes. - 29.8269
Tuna Noodle Casserole
1) Take a saucepan and boil water in it. Add fettuccine and cook until done.
2) When the pasta is done drain it and place in two lightly oiled casserole dishes.
3) Make chunks of fish and place the tuna on top of the pasta.
4) Place a lime wedge on... - 40.5509
Tuna FishÃ¢â‚¬â€mushroom Casserole
Measure 2 tablespoons oil from canned tuna into double boiler.
Gradually stir in flour, Worcestershire sauce, salt, pepper and milk.
Cook over boiling water until smooth and thickened, stirring constantly.
Cover bottom of greased 1 1/2-quart... - 28.2299
Tuna Oyster Casserole
Beat egg slightly, then stir in milk, soft bread crumbs, salt, and pepper.
If oysters are large, cut into bite-size pieces; mix with milk mixture.
Add tuna, green pepper, and onion, and mix together well.
Turn into a greased round 8-inch casserole.
Toss... - 41.9056
Zucchini Tuna And Macaroni Casserole
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. Following directions on the package, cook macaroni; drain.
3. In a 3-quart saucepan, melt 3 tablespoons margarine and sautÃ© zucchini, celery and onion for 5 minutes with frequent... - 44.9144
Deviled Tuna Pot Pie
Preheat the oven to 450°F.
In a medium size heavy saucepan, melt the margarine over moderate heat; add the onion, garlic, celery, corn, pimientos, and black pepper, and cook, covered, for 5 minutes or until the onion is soft.
Blend in the flour, then the... - 38.1667
Tuna Macaroni And Cheese
1) Preheat oven to 375°.
2) Butter two 2 qt casseroles and place them aside.
3) In a saucepan, cook the macaroni in boiling salted water.
4) Drain the macaroni and divide in two casseroles.
5) Add tuna, corn and peas.
6) In a bowl, melt... - 47.8291
Grilled Tuna Steaks
Place steaks in casserole.
Pour dressing over tuna.
Cover and refrigerate for 1 hour, turning once.
Remove steaks from marinade and sprinkle pepper on both sides.
Grill or broil 5 minutes on each side. - 27.9316
In 2-quart casserole, combine potatoes, olive oil, vinegar, parsley, garlic, salt, thyme and pepper.
Microwave at High for 7 to 13 minutes, or until tender, stirring after every 3 minutes.
Unwrap beans and place in 1-quart casserole.
Cov - 34.2094
1. Preheat the oven to 350° F
2. Drain and flake tune
3. Cut remainder into 1/4 inch pieces
4. Mix tuna, asparagus, soup, rice, cottage cheese, onion, sour cream ard olives and pour into greased two quart casserole
5. Add bread crumbs... - 43.9961
Veal With Tuna Sauce
Tie veal together with a string and place in a casserole.
Combine lemon juice, water, anchovy sauce, salt and pepper; pour over meat.
Add bay leaf, sliced onion and cloves.
Cover and bake 2-2 1/2 hours at 150°C (300°F) and leave in stock until cold.
Prepare... - 40.661
Leeks In Tuna Sauce
1. Drain tuna, flake it with a fork into small chunks.
2. In a steamer basket, steam the leeks for about 6 minutes or until just tender.
3. Place in 2 lightly buttered individual casseroles and place in the oven to keep warm.
4. For the cheese sauce,... - 44.672
Simple Tuna Supper
1. In a food processor bowl, attach the shredding disk.
2. Add the bread slices and grind to crumbs. Remove in a bowl.
3. Add the cheese and shred finely and place separately.
4. In 10-inch skillet, melt 2 tablespoon of butter over... - 42.3728
Tuna Cheese Bake
Advance preparation: In large saucepan cook lasagne noodles in boiling salted water according to package directions; drain and set aside.
In medium saucepan cook onion and garlic in butter or margarine till onion is tender.
Stir in tuna, cream of celery soup,... - 39.7416
Deep Dish Tuna Pie
In a saucepan, blend butter, (melted), and flour.
Slowly stir in milk, salt pepper.
Break tuna apart and add to the sauce along with its broth.
Add drained potatoes and frozen vegetables.
Transfer to 1-1/2 quart casserole.
Top with pastry.
Bake in a hot oven... - 39.2052
Linguine & Tuna
Cook and rinse linguine according to package directions.
In 2-quart casserole, combine butter, mushrooms, onions and basil.
Microwave at High for 3 1/2 to 5 1/2 minutes, or just until mushrooms are tender, stirring once.
Add linguine,... - 42.2784
Cauliflower Tuna Ahoy
Cauliflower Tuna Ahoy is quite a deal for the cauli-lovers. Though it takes a lengthy time for the preparation part, it is worth a try. Just add this Cauliflower Tuna Ahoy to your party menu next time. - 30.6894
Tuna And Macaroni Bake With Cheese
Preheat oven to 180°C (350°F).
Melt margarine in a large frying pan.
Saute onion until tender.
Add flour and mustard powder.
Cook, stirring, for 1 minute.
Remove from heat.
Blend in stock.
Return to heat.
Cook, stirring constantly, until sauce boils and... - 39.8648
Tuna Cheese Bake
Tuna Cheese Bake is something you got to try for the seafood lovers. The flavor of tuna with cheese and other seasonings is just yum. Just give this rich tasting and flavorsome Tuna Cheese Bake a try. - 43.8407
Topsy Turvy Tuna Lemon Pie
Heat oven to 400°.
Grease an 8-inch round shallow casserole.
Arrange lemon slices in bottom of dish.
Mix tuna, onion, green pepper, crumbs, mustard, lemon juice, catsup and egg; spread over lemon slices.
Top with cheese slices.
With a fork, stir milk into... - 39.7922
Tuna And Pasta
Prepare spaghetti as directed on package.
Rinse with warm water.
Drain and place in medium mixing bowl.
In 2-quart casserole, combine margarine and almonds.
Microwave at High for 4 to 5 minutes, or until almonds just begin to brown, stirring... - 50.6494
Tuna Macaroni Pie
Place 1 tblsp. butter in 3-qt. glass casserole.
Microwave at high setting 1 minute, or until melted.
Blend in flour, Worcestershire sauce and paprika.
Gradually stir in milk.
Microwave at high setting 2 minutes, or until mixture thickens, stirring after 1... - 43.5022
Deluxe Seafood Casserole
Spread crabmeat on bottom of a 12- x 8-inch glass casserole dish.
Cover crabmeat with 1/3 of mushroom soup.
Spread shrimp over soup layer.
Cover shrimp with 1/3 of mushroom soup.
Spread mushrooms and tuna fish over second soup layer.
Spread remaining 1/3 soup... - 37.0856
Chef Takashi Yagihashi serves a pot of broth with tofu and vegetables, including kombu (a seaweed). Diners pluck out the ingredient they want and dip it in flavorings, including soy, mirin and yuzu. This dish is already supernutritious; to simplify it, use... - 34.3212
Salmon Cups With Creamed Peas
In a medium mixing bowl stir together the egg, onion, and bread crumbs.
Add salmon or tuna; mix well.
Divide mixture among three 6 ounce custard cups.
Press mixture onto the bottom of the cups and 1 1/2 inches up the sides.
In a 1 quart casserole... - 40.6316
Original Vitello Tonnato
1 Prepare this dish a day before serving. Ask your butcher to bone and tie a piece of leg of veal.
2 Chop anchovies and stuff them into holes pierced on the surface of the meat.
3 Place some bay leaves on the top of veal.
4 In an... - 43.1331
Italian Fish Bake
Cook the potatoes and carrots in boiling salted water for 15-20 minutes.
Divide the cauliflower into sprigs and add with the beans for the last 10 minutes.
Lightly grease a 4-pint capacity ovenproof dish.
Layer the cooked vegetables, tuna, tomatoes and... - 42.2606
Family Favorite Macaroni
1. Heat oven to 400°F.
2. Melt butter in a saucepan over medium heat. Add mushrooms and onions and cook until limp but not browned. Stir in flour. Remove from heat. Stir in tomatoes, mashing tomatoes against the side of the saucepan with the back of a wooden... - 40.8104
Lentils And Italian Sausages
Heat a heavy metal 2-quart covered casserole.
Add the oil and the sausages.
Prick the skins first.
Lightly brown the sausages and remove to a plate.
Add the onion and garlic and saute until clear.
Cut the sausages in half, lengthwise, and add to the pan.
Add... - 41.4227
Quick Fixing Of Six Meals Using Simple Ingredients
When stuck for ideas on what to eat on hungry evenings, these quick-fixes are likely to bail you out. Chef Bhal Dave prepares not one, not two, but six different meals using easily available, simple, homemade ingredients. Choose your favorite dish and get... - 79.7178
1. Pour the dashi into a large nonreactive saucepan. Add the ginger, sake, mirin and soy sauce. Reserve.
2. Kill the lobster by piercing it lengthwise at the center of the cross-shaped mark behind its head with a large heavy knife. Split the entire lobster... - 38.973