- » Fresh Tuna
Fresh Tuna Recipes
Enjoy our collection of fresh tuna recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for fresh tuna recipes.
Fresh Tuna Nicoise
Preheat the oven to 190°C/375°F/gas mark 5.
Put the new potatoes in an ovenproof dish and add a little of the olive oil, plenty of black pepper and the crushed garlic.
Mix well, then put in the oven and cook for 20-30 minutes, stirring occasionally.
Put the... - 44.5406
Fresh Tuna Provencal
Peel and slice the eggplant into rounds.
Salt both sides and stand the slices in a colander to drain for 30 minutes.
Rinse the slices, squeeze out the moisture, and pat them dry.
Dice the eggplant.
Heat the olive oil in a 12-inch skillet.
Saute the green... - 41.946
Fresh Tuna Puttanesca
Heat 1/4 cup of the oil in a wide frying pan over medium heat.
Add onion and chiles; cook, stirring often, until onion is soft (about 5 minutes).
Stir in garlic, tomatoes, wine, olives, capers, and oregano.
Adjust heat so mixture boils gently.
Continue to... - 40.68
Fresh Tuna Nicoise
1. Bring a medium-size saucepan of water to a boil. Scrub the potatoes, place them in the boiling water, cover, reduce the heat to low and simmer 15 to 20 minutes, or until the potatoes are tender when pierced with a knife.
2. Meanwhile, bring a small... - 34.726
Grilled Fresh Tuna
1. Marinate the tuna steaks for an hour or more in a mixture of olive oil, lemon juice, garlic, salt and pepper to taste.
2. Grill the tuna over charcoal or in a preheated broiler, basting well with additional oil. Cook eight to ten minutes, turning once.... - 24.3833
You May Also Like!
Provencal-style Tuna Tataki
When done correctly this “Fusion” cuisine can result in some amazing dishes. This Italian meets Japanese dish of Provencal style Tuna Tataki is an excellent example of fusion cuisine done right. Chef John uses a classic Provencal combination of fresh tuna... - 127.118
Hawaiian Tuna Poke With Mango
This recipe of Tuna Poke with Mango transports you to Hawaii. It is like summer on a plate. The fantastic sweet-tart flavor of the mango and nuttiness of avocado with the sour- spicy flavor of the marinated tuna is such a great combination. It is an... - 117.29
Warm Fresh Tuna Salad
1) Combine together the tuna, onion, celery, bell pepper and oil in a 2-cup microwavable casserole. Stir well to coat.
2) Microwave the mixture on MEDIUM-HIGH (70%) for 4 minutes.
3) Add all the remaining ingredients to the casserole, except for the... - 43.854
Grilled Fresh Tuna And Lima Bean Salad
1. Soak the beans overnight in cold water to cover by 2 inches.
2. The next day, drain and rinse the beans. In a medium saucepan, combine the beans with 6 cups of cold water and bring to a boil. Reduce the heat to moderately low and simmer the beans until... - 43.2337
Fresh Tuna Baked In Foil
Preheat oven to 350°.
In saute pan, melt butter and cook onions and garlic over medium heat 3 minutes; add mushrooms and continue cooking 5 to 7 minutes more, stirring occasionally.
Place each tuna steak on a large square of heavy-duty aluminum foil.
Fold up... - 36.8012
Asian-style Fresh Tuna Burger
If you have some fresh tuna, turn it into delicious tender and tang burgers. This is a fantastic recipe that shows you how to turn fresh tuna chunk into mince and has Asian flavors added to it. These burgers served on buns topped with an avocado mayonnaise,... - 100.458
Tuna And Fresh Fruit Salad
Line a large platter, 4 individual plates or 4 large goblets with lettuce leaves, if desired.
Arrange tuna and desired fruit in a decorative design over lettuce.
Sprinkle almonds over salad, if desired.
For Fruit Dressing, in a small bowl stir together... - 26.6214
Spanish Style Fresh Tuna And Lasagnette
1) In a large pot, add the olive oil at the bottom, then add the tuna and the bacon, wine, onions and garlic on top.
2) Cook over a medium heat for 5 minutes, then turn the tuna and cook for another 5 minutes.
3) Cover and cook, over a low heat for 1... - 45.3976
Fresh Tuna Salad With Roasted Red, Yellow And Green Peppers
1. Roast the red, yellow and green peppers directly over a gas flame or under the broiler as close to the heat as possible, turning until charred all over. Put them in a plastic bag, twisting the top to enclose and let steam for 5 minutes in the refrigerator.... - 32.5484
Fresh Tuna With Capers And Lemon Juice
1) Heat broiler and cover broiler pan with double thickness of aluminum foil.
2) Drain the capers and rinse them.
3) Cut lemon into dices, leaving peel on,.
4) Combine lemon with capers.
5) Brush fish with oil.
6) At the thickest point,... - 34.509
Fresh Tuna Salad
1. Coat both sides of bread with cooking spray and toast. Cut into 1 -inch pieces,- set aside.
2. Sprinkle tuna with salt and pepper,- coat evenly with cooking spray. Place a nonstick skillet over medium-high heat until hot. Add tuna, cook for 2 minutes on... - 29.3862