- » Fresh Tomato Onion Dill
Fresh Tomato Onion Dill Recipes
Enjoy our collection of fresh tomato onion dill recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for fresh tomato onion dill recipes.
Chicken With Fresh Tomato Dill Sauce
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 350 degrees.
2) In a medium saucepan, combine together the tomatoes, onion, celery, dill, salt, sugar and black pepper. Mix well.
3) Gently simmer the mixture over moderate heat for about 10 minutes.
4)... - 43.3353
Tomato Dill Soup
Melt butter in a soup pot.
Add onions and cook over low heat, covered, until tender, about 20 minutes.
Add garlic and cook for another 5 minutes.
Add half of the dill, season to taste with salt and pepper, and cook uncovered for another 15 minutes.
Add... - 41.1545
Lemon Grouper With Tomato Dill Sauce
1. Rinse fillets in cold water; pat dry with paper towels.
2. Sprinkle flour evenly over fish; shake off any excess.
3. Heat a large nonstick skillet coated with cooking spray over medium-high heat; add oil. Add fish; cook 4 minutes on each side or until fish... - 34.5385
Iced Fresh Tomato Soup
Heat oil in 2 1/2 quart casserole in Radarange oven 1 1/2 minutes.
Add onions and tomatoes; cook 4 minutes.
Stir in broth and catchup; cover, cook in oven 2 minutes.
Process in blender until very smooth.
Return mixture to casserole.
Stir in remaining... - 44.9056
Fresh Dill Pickles
Add the salt to the water.
Boil until the salt dissolves.
If you use the water when it is still hot, the pickles will be soft.
Wash the vegetables and drain them on paper towels.
In a gallon crock, alternate vegetables and dill.
Continue layering until... - 44.4737
Halibut With Dill And Tomatoes
Place the halibut in one layer in the bottom of a shallow 8 X 8-inch ovenproof casserole coated with no-stick spray.
Arrange the tomatotes over the halibut.
Separate the onion slices into rings and arrange over the tomatoes.
Sprinkle with the dill.
Drizzle... - 32.402
Cold Tomato Dill Soup
If you are searching for a different kind of dill soup, then Cold Tomato Dill Soup is one among the best finds. Whether or not you like tomato, I am almost sure you will love this Cold Tomato Dill Soup recipe. My family loves it. So will yours! - 44.2447
Tomato Cheddar Dill Bread
PREHEAT THE OVEN to 375°F Lightly grease a 5- by 9-inch loaf pan.
STIR TOGETHER the flour, cheese, baking powder, salt, and baking soda in a large bowl.
In another bowl, combine the tomato puree, onion, dill, oil, and eggs.
Add this mixture to the dry... - 36.8259
Tomato Dill Soup
1) Melt the margarine or butter in a 3-quart saucepan and add the carrots, onion, celery and garlic. Cook till the vegetables have tendered.
2) Add the chicken broth, undrained tomatoes, beef consomme, tomato sauce, lemon juice, ham, bay leaves, dry... - 39.7384
Tomato Dill Soup
In a large saucepan over low heat, cook onion and garlic in oil and butter until tender.
Add salt, pepper and tomatoes; cook over medium-high heat for 3 minutes.
Remove from the heat and stir in tomato paste.
In a small bowl, combine flour and 1/2 cup of... - 44.4249
Tomato Dill Soup
1. Peel and slice the tomatoes into a saucepan. Add the onion, garlic, seasonings, dill, tomato paste and water, cover and simmer twelve to fifteen minutes.
2. Transfer to container of electric blender. Add macaroni, cover and turn motor on high. Uncover and,... - 34.0481
Sea Bass With Tomato & Dill Relish
Toss all ingredients except bass in a salad bowl and leave to blend in the refrigerator for at least 1 hour.
Meanwhile grill or broil fish. - 27.1672
Broiled Tomatoes With Dill Sauce
1) Combine the sour cream, mayonnaise, onion, dillweed and salt together. Allow mixture to chill.
2) After removing the stems from the tomatoes, cut them in hald, crosswise.
3) Sprinkle the cut side of the tomato with salt and pepper to taste and dot... - 41.9098
Dill & Tomatoes Chicken
1. Sprinkle chicken with 1 teaspoon of the salt and pepper. Heat butter in a large skillet. Add chicken and brown on all sides. Remove from skillet.
2. Add onion and celery; cook until tender. Add tomatoes and dill; sprinkle with remaining 1/2 teaspoon salt.... - 26.307
Broiled Tomatoes With Dill Sour Cream Sauce
Combine sour cream, mayonnaise, onion, dill, and the 1/4 teaspoon salt; mix well; chill.
Core tomatoes and cut in half crosswise.
Season cut surfaces with salt and pepper; dot with butter or margarine.
Broil, cut side up, 3 inches from heat about 5 minutes or... - 36.7962
Tomato And Onion Salad
1) In a plate, place the tomato slices nicely.
2) Place onion rings on top and season with salt.
3) Drizzle olive oil and sprinkle freshly ground black pepper on the onions and tomatoes.
4) Garnish with dill, thyme or oregano and let it stand... - 36.9403
Ratatouille With Dill Leaves
1) In a skillet, heat olive oil over high flame.
2) When the oil is hot, add the onions and garlic and saute till they turn golden brown.
3) Further, add the eggplant, zucchini, green pepper and cook till they become soft and tender.
4) Add the... - 48.8804
Quick Tomato Onion Soup
Prepare dehydrated soup according to directions, adding dill weed or seed.
Stir a ladleful into the tomato soup until smoothly diluted and pour back into onion soup.
Taste for seasoning.
You may like a few dashes of Tabasco or... - 31.0295
Fresh Tuna Salad
1 In a large saucepan of boiling unsalted water, cook the potatoes for 1 minute over moderately high heat.
Add the green beans and cook 6 minutes more or until tender.
Set aside 3 tablespoons of the cooking liquid and drain the vegetables.
Rinse the... - 43.1183
Combine all ingredients.
Serve with seafood or vegetable salads.
NOTE: Doubles as a dip for fresh raw vegetables: cauliflowerettes, carrot sticks, cherry tomatoes, green pepper, rhutabagas or green onions. - 22.1936
The zucchini Italian is a herbed and fresh zucchini recipe made with added veggies. Prepared with tomatoes and onions, the zucchini italian is herbed with dillweed and is topped with cheese and oven cooked just before serving for a lovely taste. - 33.3831
Fresh Tomato Soup
In large soup kettle, melt butter with oil.
Saute onion until transparent.
Add flour and cook, stirring, for 1 minute.
Add tomatoes, stirring constantly.
Add chicken stock; fresh is best, but chicken bouillon will do.
Add water, salt and pepper.
Cover and... - 42.7968
Alpine Fresh Roasted Asparagus And Grape Tomato Soup
1. Preheat oven to 450°F.
2. Place sliced asparagus, fanned-out onion wedges and grape tomatoes in an even layer in a large, shallow roasting pan. Drizzle with olive oil. Roast, uncovered, for 15-20 minutes, or until the vegetables are tender and slightly... - 36.8672
Onion And Tomato Salad Savannah
Arrange onion rings on the bottom of a large bowl.
Cover with tomato slices.
Sprinkle with chives, basil, dill, poppy seeds, sugar, salt and pepper.
Chill thoroughly. - 36.3648
Cucumber Dill Rice Salad
In a medium saucepan, combine the rice and water.
Bring to a boil, add the salt, and reduce heat to a simmer.
Cover and cook for 16 minutes, or until just tender.
Remove from heat, uncover, and stir the rice with a fork to fluff.
In a medium bowl, combine the... - 40.6842
Dill Chicken With Cous Cous
This dill chicken with cous cous is all about fresh fragrant ingredients, subtle flavors and a mix of crisp and soft textures. Look at the video to see how you can prepare a healthy meal in no time that tastes divine. - 109.817
Tomato Mushroom Consomme
In saucepan, brown mushrooms with dill in butter.
Add remaining ingredients.
Bring to boil; reduce heat.
Simmer 5 minutes to blend flavours. - 33.9036
Baked Dilled Salmon On Rice
Coat a nonstick skillet with olive oil cooking spray.
Saute onion, garlic, tomatoes and mushrooms for 5 minutes or until softened.
Add lemon juice and fresh dill.
Remove from heat.
Add salt and pepper to taste.
Spray a baking dish with olive oil spray.
Spread... - 38.2127
Creamy Dill Dip
In food processor or blender, combine cottage cheese with sour cream; process until smooth. Transfer to bowl; stir in onion, dill, lemon juice, and salt and pepper to taste. Cover and refrigerate for 2 hours or until chilled. Serve with vegetables. Makes... - 24.106
Chicken Pitas With Yogurt Dill Sauce
1. Combine yogurt, 1 teaspoon lemon juice, dill, 1/4 teaspoon salt, and 1/4 teaspoon paprika in a bowl; cover and chill.
2. Sprinkle chicken with oregano, pepper, remaining 1/2 teaspoon salt, and 1/4 teaspoon paprika. Heat oil in a nonstick skillet over... - 34.9358
Spicy Potato Cucumber Soup With Dill
1. In a large saucepan, heat the olive oil over moderate heat. Add the onion, garlic and cayenne and reduce the heat to low. Cook until the onion is soft and golden, 10 to 15 minutes.
2. Add the potatoes, cucumber, chicken stock, wine and 1 cup of water.... - 38.622
Summer Squash With Dill Sauce
Celebrate this summer with healthy and delicious summer squash. This impressive video shows an elegant recipe that would surely be a great summer delight. So watch this video to enjoy the summer squash with a flavorful dill sauce. - 119.311
No Cooking Dill Pickles
Line bottom of gallon jar with 3 or 4 grape leaves, if using them.
Add to bottom of jar 2 or 3 sprigs of dill & pack in cucumbers vertically, as many as will stand up on bottom of jar.
Having peeled and cut up the garlic (about 6 pieces each clove), drop one... - 44.6098
Salmon And Tomato Bisque
Remove skin and bones from fish.
Cut fish into 3/4-inch pieces.
In a medium, saucepan cooks mushrooms and onion in butter or margarine till tender.
Stir in tomatoes, Fish Stock or chicken broth, salt, dill weed, and pepper.
Bring mixture just to... - 43.4323
Tomato Stuffed With Vegetable Cottage Cheese Salad
Combine cottage cheese, parsley, onion, bell pepper, celery, radishes, carrot, garlic salt, dill weed, and mustard.
Cover and chill for at least 1 hour or until next day.
To serve, line 4 salad plates with spinach leaves.
Cut tomatoes or peppers in half and... - 37.787
Wild Fennel Crusted Salmon With Tomato
Chef Michael at Food-Travels.com is taking you to the next level this week with a beautiful salmon recipe. Tomato and fresh fennel accent the unique flavor of this fish wonderfully!
Finished dish - 45.6663
Mushroom-shrimp & Dill Salad
Combine shrimp, mushrooms, tomatoes and onions in medium bowl.
Combine sour cream, lemon juice, horseradish, dill weed and seasoned salt for dressing.
Spoon shrimp mixture on salad plates lined with crisp salad greens.
Arrange avocado around shrimp... - 32.6082
Dill & Pepper Stuffed Peppers
Grease a 9 inch baking dish; set aside.
Heat oil in a large skillet over medium heat.
Saute onion until golden.
Stir in orzo, salt, pepper, dill and parsley.
Simmer 2 minutes, stirring occasionally.
Dice 1 tomato.
Add diced tomato, 1/4 cup tomato sauce and 1... - 42.7089
Trout With Dill Butter
Trout is available all the year round, fresh or frozen.
Allow frozen trout to thaw before using.
Rub the insides of the trout with salt and allspice, 1/4 teaspoon of the pepper and half the lemon juice.
Mix the dill with the butter and spread inside the... - 38.3871
Dill Garden Dip
For dip, in a blender container or food processor bowl combine cottage cheese and vinegar.
Cover and blend or process till smooth.
Transfer cottage cheese mixture to a medium mixing bowl.
Stir in green onion, parsley, snipped or dried dill, and pepper.
Cover... - 40.8819
Baked Potatoes With Mustard-dill Topping
Combine the yogurt, Dijon mustard, and scallions.
Slit the baked potatoes down the middle and push from both ends to form a hollow.
Top each potato with a quarter of the yogurt mixture.
Variations â– Top potatoes with steamed asparagus; leftover soup;... - 30.6202
Shrimp Mousse With Dill
In microwave-safe bowl or small saucepan, sprinkle gelatin over cold water; let stand until softened, about 5 minutes.
Microwave at high (100%) power for 40 seconds or warm over medium heat until gelatin is dissolved; let cool slightly.
In bowl combine... - 40.8415
Dill (soya) Flavoured Chicken
Heat the oil.
Add the cardamoms and cinnamon.
Fry for a minute.
Add the onions.
Fry light brown.
Add the garlic and ginger.
Fry golden brown.
Grind together the tomatoes and soya.
Add to the mixture in the pan.
When the fat separates, add the spices and salt... - 42.9569
Dill Salmon Souffle
Dilled Salmon Souffle is an amazingly delicious side dish recipe. A mouth-watering Dilled Salmon Souffle will tempt you to prepare this dish on every party! - 44.5611
Lamb Stew With Dill
1) Pare a band of skin, about 1/2 inch wide, around center of each potato.
2) In Dutch oven, heat oil over medium heat, and brown the meat in batches until browned on all sides.
3) Using slotted spoon remove the browned meat.
4) In the... - 46.7541
Dill Vegetable Soup
Heat oil in pot and saute vegetables lightly in oil.
Add herbs and tomatoes.
Mix milk with flours and yeast.
Blend into soup.
Heat thoroughly. - 37.6144
Dill Shrimp Salad
1) In a saucepan, cook the shrimp in water by adding shrimp spice.
2) Drain water and chill the shrimp inside refrigerator.
3) In a bowl, add onion, water chestnuts and dressing.
4) Add the chilled shrimp and combine well.
5) Serve the salad... - 41.1342
Shrimp With Dill And Ginger
Place the ginger in the container of electric blender along with 3 tablespoons water.
Blend until smooth.
Heat the oil in a 10-12-inch skillet over medium flame.
When hot, put in mustard seeds.
As soon as they begin to pop (10 to 15 seconds), add the... - 45.8503
Dilled Scallop Salad
Thaw scallops, if frozen.
Cut large scallops in half.
Heat the 1 cup water and the 1/2 teaspoon salt to boiling; add scallops.
Reduce heat; simmer for 1 minute or till scallops are opaque.
In bowl combine cooled scallops, tomato, celery, onion,... - 43.6747
Seafood Crepes With Creamy Lemon Dill And Basil Red Sauces
For Creamy Lemon-Dill Sauce:
1. In a heavy small saucepan, over medium heat heat whipping cream until it comes to a boil.
2. Reducing heat to low add garlic and simmer mixture about 15 minutes until garlic is tender and cream has reduced in volume... - 44.207
Dill Pasta Salad
Cook pasta according to package directions, omitting salt and fat.
Drain; rinse under cold water, and drain.
Place in a large bowl.
Blanch snow peas and broccoli in boiling water 30 seconds or until crisp-tender.
Drain and rinse under cold water until... - 45.0872
Dill Cabbage Soup
1) In a 3-quart saucepan, heat oil. Add in cabbage, onions, dill seeds and caraway seeds. Saute for about 10 minutes until the cabbage starts to wilt.
2) Add in garlic and vinegar and saute well for a minute longer.
3) Lastly, add in stock, tomato... - 47.5139
Horseradish Dill Beef Stroganoff
Cook noodles according to package directions, adding broccoli the last 5 minutes of cooking; drain.
Cover and keep warm.
Meanwhile, for sauce, in a small bowl stir together the sour cream, horseradish, and dill.
Cover and chill until serving time.
Trim fat... - 43.509
Dill And Lemon Salmon
For those who enjoy seafood and salmon here is a simple dish made using salmon and a few simple ingredients. Take a visual tour with Evanne through the Olympic National park and nearby locales in North Western Washington State. Make and serve the salmon... - 108.175
Honey Glazed Chicken In Dill Cream Sauce
This Honey Roasted Chicken with the smooth rich creamy sauce flavored with dill is perfect for Jewish holiday and Sabbath lunches as honey symbolizes sweet beginnings, making it particularly fitting for the Rosh Hashanah lunch. The cream sauce keeps the... - 50.5053
Frosty Tomato Cream
This Frosty Tomato Cream is very appetizing ! Try out this Tomato cream soup for your meal right away and tell me if you like it ! Your suggestions for this Frosty Tomato Cream are welcome ! - 34.0264
1 In a jar, combine all the ingredients.
2 Shake well to blend.
3 Place in the refrigerator and chill.
4 Excellent served over a tossed salad or sliced tomatoes and onion rings. - 33.5245
Red Wine Vinegar Gazpacho
Wash and prepare the vegetables.
Core and coarsely chop tomatoes; save the juice.
Core, seed and coarsely chop peppers.
Peel and coarsely chop onions and shallots.
Peel, seed, and coarsely chop cucumbers.
In a bowl whisk together vinegar, olive oil, reserved... - 46.3564
Old-fashioned Stewed Tomatoes
Use fresh or canned tomatoes.
Heat to boiling point in small saucepan.
Add bread, artificial sweetener, salt, peppercorns; stir well, and mix in any other desired seasonings. - 28.7453
Tomato Cucumber Salad Platter
1. Peel tomatoes; cut in halves. Combine basil, parsley and onion. Sprinkle over tomato halves. Chill.
2. Peel cucumbers; slice. Combine vinegar, olive oil, salt and sugar. Pour over cucumber slices. Chill.
3. To serve, drain cucumber slices. Arrange in... - 38.3315
Cube Steak With Fresh Vegetables
Place steaks on roasting rack.
Microwave at High 6 to 8 minutes, or until meat is no longer pink, rearranging after half the cooking time.
Drain and set aside.
In medium mixing bowl combine onion, zucchini, tomatoes, wine and dill.
Cover with plastic... - 34.4659
Tomato Cucumber Salad Platter
Tomato Cucumber Salad Platter is an amazingly delicious side dish recipe. Try this tempting and alluring Tomato Cucumber Salad Platter; I am sure you will always want to have it in your coming parties! - 35.0157
Fresh Vegetable Broth
1. Rinse vegetables in water.
2. In a large heavy pot, place all the broth ingredients.
3. Bring it to a boil.
4. Simmer uncovered over low heat for 1 hour.
5. Season to taste.
6. Simmer for another 30 minutes.
7. Strain... - 46.0156
Fresh Vegetable Dinner
1) Preheat the oven to 400F.
2) In a saucepan, add 1 1/3 cups of water. Let it boil. Add in the rice and salt. Cook on simmer for 18 minutes till the rice becomes tender.
3) Separate the eggs.
4) In a medium saucepan, add in sliced... - 43.0297
Finnish Chilled Tomato Soup
1. Peel the tomatoes and quarter them.
2. Add them to a blender along with sugar.
3. Cover and blend the mixture until it becomes smooth.
4. Stir in salt and buttermilk and blend for a second and add it to a bowl.
5. Stir in chives, dill or minced... - 34.344
Cod With Mushrooms And Tomato
1. Arrange fish fillets in a single layer in baking dish; season with salt and pepper. Layer with mushrooms, tomato, green onions and dill. Pour wine or stock over. Bake for 20 to 25 minutes or until fish is opaque and flakes when tested with fork.
2. Remove... - 30.1854
Crab Stuffed Cherry Tomatoes
Slice stem end from tomatoes; scoop out pulp.
Invert on paper towel to drain.
In a small bowl combine crab meat, green onions, bread crumbs, parsley, vinegar and dillweed; mix well.
Spoon into tomatoes.
Line a microwave-safe plate with paper towel.
On... - 35.9951
Blt And Egg Pie
Recipe by Sara Moulton, TV personality and cookbook author. - 34.8909
Homemade Onion Ratatouille
Place eggplant in a colander and sprinkle with salt.
Let rest 1 hour.
Heat oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat.
Add garlic, onion and bell pepper.
Saute until tender-crisp.
Add oregano, dill, fennel and pepper and stir to blend... - 43.6383
Baked Cod With Olives And Spring Onions
Preheat the oven to 230°C/450°F/gas mark 8.
Lightly oil a roasting tray and place the cod in the bottom.
In a bowl, combine the olives, herbs, spring onions, chillies and lime zest with the lime juice, then spread this mixture over the top of the... - 41.4673
Cheese And Onion Bake
1 Put the butter in the base of a 30 x 20 x 5cm/ 12x8x2 inch ovenproof glass dish and microwave on full power for 1 minute.
2 Stir in the onions. Microwave on full power for 2 minutes. Stir in the mushrooms and set aside.
3 Place the milk in a I litre/1 3/4... - 37.4724
Cherry Tomato Salad
Combine first 8 ingredients with salt and pepper to taste in food processor or blender and mix well.
Pour over tomatoes in serving bowl and toss lightly.
Cover and chill 1 to 2 hours.
Sprinkle with grated egg and additional dill just before serving. - 36.9673
Marinated Tomatoes And Cucumbers
For dressing, in a medium mixing bowl combine dill, pectin, garlic salt, and pepper.
Stir in water and white wine vinegar.
Add tomatoes, cucumber, and green onions.
Toss gently to coat vegetables with dressing.
Cover and chill for 4 to 6 hours.
If desired,... - 32.6662
Place the tomatoes in a bowl, pour boiling water over, let stand 3 minutes and start peeling.
Cut in half and squeeze out the juice and seeds, discard.
Chop the tomatoes coarsely.
Fry the onion in a saucepan in the oil, until golden brown, here and there.
Add... - 37.0541
Dilly Of A Shrimp Salad
1. Drain and chill shrimp. Toss shrimp, onion, water chestnuts, and dressing. Sprinkle with dill. - 27.1973
Orzo Salad With Artichoke Hearts
1 ln a large saucepan of boiling unsalted water, cook the orzo for 6 minutes over moderately high heat. Add the artichoke hearts and cook, stirring occasionally, 3 to 4 minutes more or until the pasta and artichoke hearts are tender. Drain, rinse with cold... - 32.973
Cabbage Stuffed With Vegetables
1 In a glass measuring cup or small heat proof bowl, soak the mushrooms in the water for 30 minutes.
Drain in a sieve lined with cheesecloth or paper toweling, reserving 1/2 cup of the liquid.
2 Mean while, bring a stockpot of unsalted water to a boil.
Place... - 40.3582
Summer Salmon Bisque
Cut six thin rings off the pepper.
Plunge into boiling water for 1 minute, drain, rinse with cold water, drain and dry on kitchen paper (paper towels).
Reserve for garnish.
Chop the remaining pepper, discarding the seeds and stalk.
Place in a pan with the... - 43.0853
Tomato Soup With Yogurt
In a large saucepan, heat oil over medium-high heat.
Add onions and saute for 2 to 3 minutes or until translucent.
Add garlic and flour; cook 1 minute, stirring constantly.
Pour in stock and heat to boiling, stirring well to combine flour and liquid.
Add... - 46.3931
Awesome Chunky Tomato Soup
On a cutting board, dice the onion and tomatoes with a serrated knife.
Heat butter in a medium-sized pan and sauté the onion until transparent, about 5 minutes. Add tomatoes, chicken broth, 1/3 cup of the dill, sugar, salt and pepper and bring to a boil.... - 32.3641
Cucumber And Tomato Skillet
Cook and stir cucumbers and onion in margarine in 12-inch skillet until cucumbers are crisp-tender, about 5 minutes.
Stir in tomatoes; sprinkle with salt and pepper.
Cook, stirring occasionally, just until tomatoes are heated through.
Sprinkle with dill. - 27.7255
Tomato And Cucumber Salad
1) In a medium mixing bowl, add in the tomatoes, salad oil, cider or red wine vinegar, parsley, dill and chopped green onions.
2) Cover the bowl and let chill in the refrigerator for a couple of hours.
3) Just before serving, shred the lettuce leaves... - 46.1698
Tomato Toppers Two Ways
A platter of colorful stuffed tomatoes can be a perfect way to get a party or get together going. Fresh tomatoes stuffed with smooth cream cheese or avocado tickles one palate with a light savoriness.It is easy and does not take up much time and can be a real... - 120.535
Zucchini Stuffed With Tomato
Cut both ends from the zucchini and then cut them in half, crosswise through the middle.
Scoop out most of the center pulp from one end, reserving the pulp for a later soup.
Leave a round tube of squash that is sealed at the other end.
Set them aside.
Heat a... - 41.2241
Marinated Tomatoes is a purely well flavored accompaniment to a number of dishes. This is simple dish can be prepared quiet easily by following this fantastic and simple Marinated Tomatoes recipe. - 38.7042
Bean & Tomato Salad
1. Cook the onion in a small covered dish on the rack on Microwave Power HIGH for 2 min. Allow to cool.
2. Combine the drained beans, dill cucumbers and tomatoes in a bowl. Add the onion.
3. Place the vinegar, oil, salt, pepper and mustard in a screw-top jar.... - 35.7493
Corn And Cherry Tomato Salad
Corn and cherry tomato salad is a resh and crispy vegetable salad. Prepared with yogurt and ketchup dressing, it is herbed with dill. Tossed and served on lettuce leaves, it looks great and tastes even better! - 35.2983
Tomato And Cucumber Salad
1. Chop onion finely.
2.Into a pan add onions and cover with cold water.
3. Bring to the boil, then drain and rinse in cold water.
4. Peel tomatoes and cut each into 4 slices.
5. Combine parsley and onion and sprinkle over tomatoes.
6. Cover and... - 46.116
Yogurt Marinated Lamb With Tomato Cucumber Relish Pita Sandwiches
1. Crush the garlic and mince the fresh dill, dice the bell pepper, slice the onions, set aside.
2. Cut the cucumber and roma tomatoes into cubes, dice the shallots, set aside.
3. Place the marinade bag in a bowl and add plain yogurt, lemon... - 136.668
Spinach Rice With Tomatoes
1. Spoon the vegetable oil into a non-reactive medium saucepan. Add the rice and stir over moderate heat until toasted golden brown all over, 3 to 5 minutes. Add the onion and garlic and stir over moderate heat to soften, about 3 minutes. Add the tomatoes... - 29.6037
Tangy Tomato Soup
Chop the tomatoes and the capsicum into quarters.
Put all the into the container of an electric blender and blend smooth.
Check seasoning and chill.
Serve garnished with black pepper freshly ground. - 31.5318
Tomato Basil Mold
1 In a medium-size saucepan, bring the tomato juice, onion, celery, dried basil and thyme, peppercorns, cloves, salt, and red pepperto a boil over moderately high heat.
Lowerthe heat and simmerfor 1 5 minutes.
2 Meanwhile, in a small bowl, combine the gelatin... - 42.3271
Tangy Lima With Squash And Tomatoes
Bring the water to a boil in a saucepan and add the limas.
Following the package instructions, cook about 10 minutes, until tender.
While the limas cook, saute the onions in the oil in a large skillet until translucent.
Add the squash, thyme, and dill and... - 41.6824
Creamy Tomato Soup
1) In a large saucepan heat oil, cook onion and the garlic over moderate heat for 5 minutes till softened.
2) Add tomatoes along with juice, tomato puree, potato and chicken broth. Simmer covered for 30 minutes till potatoes are tender.
3) Pour the... - 42.8387
Tomato Soup Ukrainian Style
Combine bones, carrot, onion, cabbage, and stock in soup kettle; bring to boil.
Reduce heat; simmer 1 hour, skimming surface occasionally.
Chop tomatoes; add to soup.
Stir in seasonings; simmer 45 minutes.
Pour soup into blender or food... - 43.2065
Iced Tomato With Beef Soup
Put salad oil in a casserole and heat 3 minutes.
Fry tomato, onion, green pepper, celery and parsley.
Add beef soup and tomato catsup, and mix.
Cook 2 minutes.
Put in a blender and mix well and then put back in the casserole.
Add salt, chili sauce, dill and... - 45.473
Crab And Chicken Salad In Tomato
Fine dice the meats and place into a mixing bowl.
Mix in the diced vegetables.
Blend the yogurt, lemon, and seasonings together.
Cut the tops from the tomatoes.
Scoop out the pulp.
Dice the tops and mix into the crab along with the pulp.
Pour half the... - 44.1029
Cottage-cheese Salad In Tomato Halves
1) Cut the tomatoes crosswise in half.
2) Using a spoon, scoop out pulp and seeds.
3) Drain the tomato pulp.
4) In medium bowl, put cottage cheese, carrot, cucumber, onion, radishes, drained tomato pulp, salt, and dressing.
5) Mix... - 47.5272
Heat water or broth in a large skillet or heavy pot.
Add onions, ginger, thyme, marjoram, parsley, basil, dill, and turmeric.
Cook and stir onions and spices for 5 minutes, adding liquid as needed.
Cook and stir for 5 minutes.
Add... - 48.8733