- » Fresh Tomato Garlic Soup
Fresh Tomato Garlic Soup Recipes
Enjoy our collection of fresh tomato garlic soup recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for fresh tomato garlic soup recipes.
Garlic Flavored Fresh Tomato Soup
1.Using a sharp knife, carefully remove cores from tomatoes, cut small crosses at opposite ends.
Place tomatoes in medium saucepan with enough boiling water to cover tomatoes.
Boil for about 30 seconds; strain immediately, place into bowl of iced water, peel... - 33.3446
Tomato Garlic Soup With Tortellini
In a saucepan, bring the garlic broth to a simmer.
While the broth heats, chop the tomatoes.
Add the tomatoes to the broth, return it to a boil, and simmer for 10 to 15 minutes.
In a separate pot, cook the tortellini in boiling water until al dente, 4 or 5... - 33.4088
Creamy Tomato Soup With Roasted Garlic And Basil
1. Preheat oven to 350°.
2. Remove white papery skin from garlic head (do not peel or separate the cloves). Wrap head in foil. Bake at 350° for 40 minutes; cool 10 minutes. Separate cloves; squeeze to extract garlic pulp. Discard skins.
3. Heat oil in a... - 35.951
You May Also Like!
Tomato Soup With Fresh Basil
In the work bowl finely chop the onion, celery, carrot, leek and garlic.
In a large saucepan melt the butter and lightly saute' the finely cut vegetables.
Immerse the tomatoes in boiling water, peel them and chop them in the work bowl.
Add chopped tomatoes to... - 45.9994
Fresh Tomato Soup Provencale
In saucepan, combine tomatoes, onion, garlic, chicken stock; cover and simmer for 15 minutes.
Transfer to blender or food processor; add tomato paste and process until smooth.
Stir in parsley, basil, thyme and milk; season with salt and pepper to taste.
Cover... - 37.779
Simple Tomato Soup With Fresh Cream
Looking for a good warming soup to sip in on a cold winter day or when down with fever? This one is pretty good enough to serve both purposes and even to make its way to a formal or informal dinner table. Spiced up with pepper, this hearty soup is definitely... - 0
Fresh Tomato Basil Soup
1. In 1 1/2-quart nonstick saucepan heat oil; add onions and garlic and cook over medium-high heat until tender-crisp, about 2 minutes.
2. Stir in remaining ingredients and bring mixture to a boil. Reduce heat to low and let simmer, stirring occasionally,... - 30.2124
Cream Of Fresh Tomato Soup
The Cream Of Fresh Tomato Soup has an exquisite and rich taste that I just cant get enough of! Follow this fantastic Cream Of Fresh Tomato Soup recipe and put together a tasty appetizer in minutes! - 49.5876
Chilled Fresh Tomato Soup
1. Place the tomatoes in a blender with the garlic. Blend until smooth.
2. Pass the mixture through a sieve to remove the seeds. Stir in balsamic vinegar and season to taste with pepper. Put in the fridge to chill.
3. Toast the bread lightly on both sides.... - 36.2815
Fresh And Healthy Tomato Soup
Fresh Tomato Soup are appetizing and comforting during winters. Here, Chef has his own version which he makes pretty easily and quickly with all the goodness. There is no hard and fast rules for the recipe, however alerting the ingredients to great extent may... - 72.139
Fresh Tomato Cilantro Soup
1. Peel the tomatoes either by skewering one at a time onto a long fork and turning slowly over a gas flame until blistered all over or by dropping into boiling water for 10 seconds and then dipping into cold water. In either case, the skin can then be pulled... - 33.1507
Fresh Tomato Soup
1. In nonreactive 5-quart Dutch oven, melt butter over low heat. Add onion, celery, and carrot; cook, stirring occasionally, until tender, for about 10 minutes. Stir in garlic and thyme; cook 1 minute.
2. Add tomatoes, broth, water, bay leaf, salt, and... - 36.7339
Microwaved Fresh Tomato Soup
1. In 12-cup (3 liter) dish, microwave with cover combining together oil, onion, celery, carrot and garlic at High for 5 to 7 minutes until vegetables are tender, stirring once.
2. Further stir in tomatoes, sugar and basil microwave at High for more 5... - 42.9205