- » Fresh Taco
Fresh Taco Recipes
Enjoy our collection of fresh taco recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for fresh taco recipes.
Crispy Fish Tacos With Fresh Salsa - Easy Fish Taco
If you have sudden guests over in the evening and you have no time to prepare, this is what you should be making. This video recipe for Fish Taco with Salsa shows you how to whip up something quick and fun when you have friends over! It’s pretty filling too... - 97.1193
Black Bean Taco Dip
Black Bean Taco Dip. Vary the "heat" of this Mexican dip by using mild, medium or hot salsa. - 31.476
Tilapia Taco Bites With Fresh Mango Salsa
1. For tilapia taco bites, place tilapia fillet on tray and season with seafood grinder.
2. For salsa, in a large bowl combine mango, navel orange, cilantro, lime juice, salt and pepper. Mix well and place it in refrigerator for 30... - 120.973
The Veggie Taco
1. Peel and thinly slice the potatoes and red onions, and thinly dice the yams, set aside.
2. Rinse and drain the canned black beans and corn, set aside.
3. Preheat the peanut oil in a large skillet over medium high heat.
4. Add the... - 131.957
Drunken Braised Short Rib Tacos
In honor of National Taco and National Vodka Days, which happened simultaneously, I decided to create a hybrid concoction to celebrate both. - 79.9472
How To Make Tacos : Fish Taco
This easy recipe for crispy fish tacos is straight forward and very delicious.
Most people think tacos can only be made with meat -- beef, pork or chicken -- but tacos don't stop there. If you're looking for something different, fresh and new, think fish... - 106.597
Tuna Taco Salad
For dressing, stir together yogurt or sour cream, mayonnaise or salad dressing, onion, chili powder, lemon juice, and 1/4 teaspoon salt.
If necessary, stir in 2 to 3 tablespoons milk to make of desired consistency.
Cover and chill while preparing salad.
For... - 41.9234
Tropical Tempeh Tacos
This tropically inspired recipe will get your mind off wintertime and send your taste buds to the islands. - 133.591
Fish Tacos Mexicano And Cilantro Lime Dressing
Fond of Mexican food? This recipe is a must try for you. Watch this video to learn a detailed method to prepare Fish Tacos Mexicano and Cilantro Lime Dressing. Surprise your family to this Mexican delicacy today. - 125.163
Mahi Mahi Tacos
1. For making Guacamole – in a bowl take all the ingredients and smash with spoon. Set aside.
2. For Salsa – in a pan pour in the olive oil, add in onion sauté for few minutes.
3. Add in the garlic and cook for 1 minute.
4. Add in Serrano and... - 121.648
Tilapia Tacos With Peach, Corn And Black Bean Salsa
These tilapia tacos with peach, corn, and black bean salsa are the perfect way to welcome the season. Nothing says summer quite like a lovely ripe peach and fish tacos instantly making me feel like a sun-kissed surfer. Not only are the tacos a refreshing, yet... - 134.039
Tacos De Lengua
1. Fill 14" deep camp oven two-thirds full with water.
2. Add the tongue, onions, crushed garlic cloves, bay leaves, peppercorns, and salt.
3. Bring to a boil, reduce to a simmer, cover, and simmer for 3-4 hours. (One hour per pound)
4. Remove tongue... - 117.357
Soft Mexican Tacos
Want to try a Mexican Delicacy today? Watch this video now to learn a must have Soft Mexican Tacos recipe. The dish is different and is sure to impress all. Watch it now. - 105.721
Pork And Bean Taco
Saute peppers, onion and garlic; add hamburger.
Fry together; drain.
Stir in pork & beans and salsa.
Put in taco shell and garnish with your favorite cheese, lettuce and tomato. - 29.7486
Fish Taco Accompaniments
Ever tried interesting accompaniments for a fish taco? Here is a video of some great ideas. A nice guacamole dip, Mango Pico de Gallo, and Habanero Slaw. - 102.642
Mexican Grilled Fish Tacos
Making tacos was never so exciting. Here is an excellent video that shares a delightful grilled fish tacos recipe. Great way to impress your family and friends on a holiday picnic or a relaxing weekend. This step-wise video would definitely take you to an... - 133.893
Mexican Longaniza And Potato Tacos
Think tacos are too mainstream? Then you must watch this video and learn to make yummy tacos that will leave your guests pleasantly surprised. Watch to know more! - 102.005
Rachel's Shrimp Tacos With Kiwi Salsa
1. In a large bowl, combine the cooked shrimp, red onion, lime juice, garlic, and ground cumin.
2. In a medium bowl, combine kiwi, cilantro, and red pepper flakes.
3. Cover both bowls with plastic wrap and refrigerate for at least 30 minutes, or... - 43.8695
Warm Lobster Taco With Yellow Tomato Salsa
1) In a blow, place together tomatoes and their juices with shallot, garlic, cilantro, vinegar, chills, lime juice, and salt, and mix well.
2) Stir in maple syrup, if using, in the tomato mixture.
3) Put the lid and refrigerate yellow tomato... - 47.2401
Beef Barbacoa For Tacos
This is an awesome recipe for beef barbacoa. These tacos were the best I've ever had. - 106.442
Cool & Crunchy Chicken Tacos
Pampered Chef Recipe - Cool & Crunchy Chicken Tacos, Fun, fresh twist on the traditional taco, combining jicama, mango and a creamy cumin spice dressing for a unique flavor and only $2 per serving!
Get together with friends to try new recipes and earn free... - 111.034
Chipotle Fish Tacos
Join Toby Smithson as she prepares these refreshing tacos from "Glycemic Index Cookbook for Dummies" by fellow dietitians Meri Raffetto and Roseanne Rust. - 114.612
Taco Night!: Easy Entertaining
Want to make yummy tacos with some of the most loved Mexican ingredients? Then watch this video and learn to make perfect tacos within minutes. Watch to know more! - 109.793
Chicken Taco Snack
1. MAKE THE CHICKEN FILLING: Pull the skin off the chicken and discard it. Put the chicken in a heavy medium saucepan along with the garlic and 1 cup of cold water. Partially cover and bring to a boil over moderate heat. Reduce the heat and simmer until... - 33.7583
Vegan Mexican Taco Burger
You don't really have to fly to Mexico to savor the best vegan Mexican taco burger. Hearty, inexpensive, and highly comforting, Maria Jose Ronquillo tell you how to prepare easy vegan tacos at home a la the Mexican style. Prepared using the freshest of... - 108.669
KC Pomering from G-Free Foodie shows you how to make Easy Steak Tacos. - 97.7663
Mahi Mahi Fish Tacos
Looking for an interesting taco recipe? Then your search definitely ends with this video. Watch and learn to make the perfect fish tacos that all your guests will love. These will disappear as soon as they are served so you might want to make a large batch. - 111.502
Crock Pot Recipe # 2: Teriyaki Tacos
Teriyaki Tacos with this delicious slow cooked pork shoulder. Add the fresh Asian style slaw on top give the tacos a great crunch and tangy flavor. These are so good and they're going to shake up your lunches and dinners any night of the week. Check out the... - 126.434
Simply Delicious Fish Tacos
When I’m craving comfort food – and I want something delicious, but that something that won’t make me feel guilty, I cook up this fish taco recipe. It’s an easy-to-make meal, made with fresh and natural ingredients that you can whip up in under 20... - 125.577
Southwestern Turkey Taco Soup
A Healthy EASY soup dish that has a lot of CRUNCH! Make it as Hot & Spicy or Mild as you like. This Soup packs a punch for a few bucks and only a few minutes of your time! - 42.4712
Betty's Fish Tacos
In this video, Betty demonstrates how to make Fish Tacos. These are soft corn tacos, loaded with Apple Cabbage Coleslaw, Deep-Fried Fish Nuggets, Chipotle Mayonnaise, and fresh cilantro. - 109.379
Baja Style Fish Tacos
Mexican style fish preparations are handy and simple in making. Watch the video showing how to make typical Mexican tacos with flavorful grilled fish mixed with vegetables and seasonings in the filling. Good on the platter to serve with corn rice and black... - 129.508
Juicy Pork Soft Tacos With Avocado Slaw
1. In a large leak-proof plastic bag, place the pork chops in the bag and combine white vinegar, olive oil, brown sugar, ground cumin, lime juice, garlic, jalapenos, salt and white pepper and cilantro.
2. Massage the marinade into the meat, seal... - 137.405
Spicy Fish Tacos With Mango Salsa
1. For the Spanish Style Dry Rub: In a small bowl, mix the kosher salt, dry oregano, chili powder, cumin, red pepper flakes, onion powder and garlic powder.
2. Season the tilapia with this mix.
3. Heat the olive oil in a skillet and... - 132.953
In The Kitchen With Ken: Alligator Tail Tacos
These tacos are piled with some grilled alligator tails! These rolls are enhanced with some bell peppers and some onions! Fancy this dish up with Ken showing you how in the video! - 96.0408
Smokingpit.com - Cajun Shrimp Tacos Cooked On The Scottsdale
large shrimp Sautéed with mushrooms, green onion and fresh garlic in a Cajun butter sauce. Piled on a bed of pico de gallo on top of a soft taco shell. Cooked in a black iron skillet over a wood fire on the Scottsdale Santa Maria style Grill. Make this years... - 113.88
Bacon & Cheese Taco Soup
Saute onion sprinkled with sugar in olive oil for 5 minutes until clear.
Add carrots and potato, cover and saute vegetables for 10 minutes, until cooked but not browned.
Add remaining ingredients except for corn and garnish.
Cook over low heat for 30... - 38.7019
Healthy Quinoa Tacos
Tacos can be made of anything! Agreed? Well here’s Katherine in this recipe proving just that!! Here is a recipe for a quinoa taco!! Besides being delicious, this recipe also has great nutritional value, so listen closely to Katherine as she let’s you in... - 125.542
Grilled Fish Taco
1 In heavy-duty resectable food-storage plastic bag, mix lime juice, chili powder and cumin. Add fish and seal the bag. Turn bag several times to coat fish with marinade. Refrigerate for 15 to 30 minutes to marinate.
2 Brush the grill... - 43.8692
These little tacos are super frugal to make. They are also easy and delicious. What a great vegetarian meal! - 123.443
Rocky Mountain Oysters Asian Taco Recipe Style
This week I am making Rocky Mountain Oysters! Yup! Bulls balls! I am making them Asian Taco Recipe Style and a really killer Asian pesto sauce for a topping! If you have never had Rocky Mountain Oysters then you need to try this recipe you will love it. - 134.306
Baja Fish Tacos With Avocado Cream Sauce By Rockin Robin
1. Preheat the oven to 250 degrees.
2. Slice the garlic, finely chop the scallions, peel deseed the cucumber and cut into small pieces, set aside.
3. Shred the cabbage and cheese, set aside.
4. Place the fish fillet in a zip lock bag and add the... - 124.68
In a medium bowl, combine the cornmeal, flour, baking powder and salt.
Add milk and butter; mix well.
Press onto the bottom and sides of a 12- to 14-in.pizza pan.
Bake at 400° for 10 minutes or until edges are lightly browned.
In a large skillet, brown... - 42.7526
How To Make Seasoned Taco Meat
Chef David Bishop teaching how to make one of America favorite foods. TACOS!!! This is a recipe that the whole family will love! - 111.304
Tijuana Taco Salad
In a large skillet cook beef and onion till beef is brown.
Drain off fat.
Stir in un-drained canned tomatoes or 1 cup chopped fresh tomato, chili powder, salt, garlic powder, cumin, and pepper.
Bring to boiling; reduce heat.
Simmer, uncovered, till most of... - 41.5081
Brown ground beef in medium skillet.
Add onions and garlic; cook until tender.
Stir in seasonings.
Combine lettuce, tomatoes and avocado in large serving bowl; toss lightly.
Top with ground beef mixture. - 35.6616
Low Fat Chicken Taco Salad
Combine first 9 ingredients in a large bowl, and toss well.
Divide tortilla chips evenly among 8 plates; top each serving with 1 cup salad mixture. - 28.8245
Taco Salad Supreme
Coat tortillas on both sides with cooking spray; cut into 1/4-inch-wide strips.
Place in a single layer on an ungreased baking sheet; bake at 400° for 15 minutes.
Coat a nonstick skillet with cooking spray; place over medium heat until hot.
Add turkey and... - 41.7699
Yummy Flank Steak Taco
Flank steak has always been the star in sandwiches, rice dishes and needless to say, tacos. Chef Keith Snow shows how you can make flank steak taco at home by combining a slew of lip-smacking ingredients that would just save you from blowing a fortune at any... - 123.35
To make the meat mixture: In a large skillet, cook the turkey breast, sausage and garlic over medium heat about 5 minutes or until no longer pink, stirring occasionally.
Drain the turkey in a strainer or colander, then transfer it to a large plate lined with... - 47.1568
90 Seconds Spicy Breakfast Taco
It's delicious, it's portable and it's breakfast. Make scrambled eggs special by adding chorizo, cheese, salsa, fresh cilantro & avocado... it's a fun and spicy way to start your day! - 113.175
1. Heat a large skillet or sautÃ© pan over high heat.
2. Crumble in the beef and sprinkle with chili powder.
3. SautÃ© until the beef is browned and fat is rendered.
4. Drain out the fat.
5. Add soup mix and water and bring to a boil.
6. When... - 46.741
A great little twist on a mexican casserole dish - 44.7193
In a 1 1/2-quart casserole, combine the beef, onions, soy sauce, chili powder, cumin, and oregano.
Microwave on high for 1 minute.
Stir to break the meat into pieces, then microwave on high for 1 to 2 minutes, until the meat is no longer pink.
Add the beans... - 44.7828
Mexican Taco Salad With Salsa
In a large skillet over medium heat, heat the oil.
Add the onion and cook until translucent, about 4 minutes.
Add the garlic and cook for 1 minute longer.
Turn up the heat to high and add the ground beef.
Brown the meat, stirring constantly, until crumbly,... - 46.481
1. In 10-inch skillet, heat oil over medium heat. Add onion and cook, stirring occasionally, until tender, about 5 minutes. Stir in garlic, chili powder, and cumin; cook 30 seconds. Add ground beef, breaking up meat with side of spoon; cook until no longer... - 34.436
Taco Pan Pizza
Unroll pizza dough and place in a greased 15-in x 10-in x 1-in baking pan; flatten dough and build up edges slightly.
Prick dough several times with a fork.
Bake at 425° for 10-11 minutes or until lightly browned.
Cool on a wire rack.
Meanwhile, in a bowl,... - 48.4004
Chicken And Black Bean Taco Salad With Chipotle Dressing
1. Preheat oven to 400°.
2. Coat both sides of tortillas with cooking spray; place over 1-quart glass mixing bowls or 10-ounce pyrex bowls on baking sheets. Gently press tortillas around bowls. Bake at 400° for 5 minutes or just until lightly browned. Cool... - 40.461
Delightful Taco Soup
Tired of eating the same old tomato soup from a can day after day? Then taco soup will make for a comfy meal on the busiest weeknights. Ready in less than an hour, this soup is a surefire palate pleaser. Just stream the video recipe and get making this yummy... - 105.562
Fried Navajo Taco
Tired of mainstream tacos? Then watch this video and learn to make a classic taco with a twist. Watch now to know more and get ready to amaze everyone with your impressive culinary skills! - 99.1462
Green Taco Sauce
If using fresh tomatillos, place in a 1- to 1 1/2-quart pan and add enough water to cover.
Bring to a boil; then reduce heat, cover, and simmer until tomatillos are tender when pierced, about 10 minutes.
In a blender or food processor, whirl... - 31.8293
Hot Taco Sauce
This Hot Taco Sauce received such rave reviews from all. I self rate this Hot Taco Sauce recipe with a 5 star. Its time you tried this out! - 23.6353
Vegetable Taco Sauce
In large nonstick skillet or saucepan, heat oil over medium heat; add onions, garlic and carrots and cook for 5 minutes or until tender, stirring often.
Add tomatoes, beans, green chili (if using), chili powder, cumin and hot pepper flakes.
Season to taste... - 36.5153
Chicken, Black Bean And Taco Salad
1) On the stove top, in a skillet over medium heat, add 1 tablespoon of Rinaldo's Organic Garlic Gold.
2) When olive oil is warm, add in chicken. Cook until slightly brown.
3) Pour in water and McCormick Taco Seasoning. Mix. Simmer over low heat for... - 105.39
Cheesy Taco Potato Bake - Super Bowl
1. Grease a rectangular 9 x 13 cake pan with cooking spray and set it aside.
2. Preheat oven to 350 degree F.
3. Place a pan on medium high heat and brown beef in it.
4. Add taco seasoning and 1 cup of water. Stir and let it simmer for... - 105.562
Grilled Chicken Taco Salad
1. Prepare a hot fire in a barbecue grill or preheat broiler. Use your hand to flatten chicken to an even thickness, then place in a shallow dish. Add olive oil, lime juice, chili powder, salt, and pepper. Turn to coat. Let stand 20 minutes.
2. Grill or... - 32.8102
Taco Pasta Salad - Light & Delicious
Rotini pasta seasoned generously with salsa and taco seasonings and tossed with avocados, green bell peppers, sweet corn, black beans, tomatoes, shredded cheese and romaine lettuce. Easy, light quick, and fresh! Great summer side dish for grilled meats or a... - 134.666
Taco Chicken Salad
Place tortillas on a large baking sheet.
Bake at 350° for 6 minutes.
Remove from oven; turn tortillas over, and coat lightly with cooking spray.
Sprinkle garlic powder and red pepper evenly over tortillas.
Bake an additional 6 minutes or until tortillas are... - 43.5313
Spicy Chicken Taco Salad
If the chicken pieces aren't of equal thickness, place them between sheets of wax paper and pound with a meat mallet.
Arrange around the edge of a 9" glass pie plate.
Sprinkle with the orange juice and cover with vented plastic wrap.
Microwave on high for 2... - 46.2057
Betty's Super Bowl Taco Bowls
Score a perfect ten with your guests with this yummy, eye-catching taco bowls. This yummy appetizer is quite a cinch to put together. Betty ads a delicious spin to the good old taco bowl recipe with her renewed version. - 119.595
Fresh Taco Recipes By Category