- » Fresh Sweet Salad
Fresh Sweet Salad Recipes
Enjoy our collection of fresh sweet salad recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for fresh sweet salad recipes.
Arugula And Sweet Red Pepper Salad
Discard outer leaves of lettuce; separate and rinse (if necessary) the inner leaves and dry thoroughly.
Wrap and refrigerate.
Remove arugula leaves from their stems, rinse, and dry thoroughly.
Wrap and refrigerate.
Remove stems from the mushrooms and reserve... - 31.7477
Fresh Fruit Salad
Relish in the fruits of the season with this fresh fruit salad that is a light, refreshing and flavorful dessert. This is an easy recipe that your friends, family and even children will enjoy, give it a try. - 63.6282
Tropical Fresh Fruit Salad
Here's a great way to make your kids eat their fruits! This is an excellent video which shows how you can make a syrupy fresh fruit salad with tropical fruits like kiwi, grapes, banana, pineapple, apple, orange etc and serve it in a way that will simply... - 95.4409
California Fruit Salid
This is a cooling summer salad. The taste of different fruits give a good flavor to the salad. It's simple and can be made in a few minutes. - 89.6146
Spring Fresh Fruit Salad
If you are sticking to healthy diet, then what better way to satisfy your sweet tooth than springtime fruit salad. Here's a colorful and healthy seasonal fruity treat that can be tossed up in minutes. To make it more decadent, you can add a scoop of your... - 110.657
Summer Fresh Watermelon Basket Loaded With Melon Salad
Be it be summer barbecue, beach party or backyard potluck, juicy watermelons makes for a healthy, tasty and fanciful addition to any party buffet. Very refreshing and quick to make, melon salad served in a fancy watermelon bowl will also make for a beautiful... - 96.9286
Persimon, Blueberry And Pomegranate Salad
1. Layer the slices of persimmon, pomegranate and blueberries in a small bowl
2. Drizzle with honey and finish with a sprinkle of fresh mint
3. Serve with a dollop of yogurt if you like. - 50.5637
Fresh Fruit Salad
A very healthy fruit salad what will make you want more... - 32.6495
This is a tutorial for a simple and refreshing fruit salad. It's a great snack to have ready in the fridge or to bring to work. Try it for lunch with your favorite kind of nuts (for protein), or with vanilla ice cream - 0
Purchased vinaigrette and feta cheese perk up a colorful fresh-fruit salad. - 33.8168
Fresh-fruit Dessert Salad
1) In a small bowl, place together sour cream, syrup, and salt, and mix well.
2) Place the cream mixture in refrigerator until ready .
3) When ready to serve peel oranges, and cut into 1/4-inch-thick slices.
4) Slice the bananas in half crosswise, then... - 48.0892
Fruit Salad With Milk And Custard (indian Dessert)
There is nothing better than having a fresh fruit salad. Chef Bhavna shows us how to make the fruit salad in an innovative way. The combination of the fruits with the custard milk tastes so yummy. This serves as a great dessert. Do try out this recipe and... - 107.184
Fresh Fruit Medley With Orange Dressing
In this video, Betty demonstrates how to make a Fresh Fruit Medley with Orange Dressing. This fruit salad is made from oranges, apples, and bananas, which are generally easy-to-find. It becomes elegant when Orange Dressing is drizzled over the top. - 130.48
Spiced Cucumber And Sweet Red Pepper Salad
Spiced cucumber and sweet red pepper salad is a mixed veggie salad. Flavorful and crispy fresh, this salad is dressed with yogurt and spiced with ginger, cumin and coriander. Chilled and tossed to serve, this vegetable salad goes well with spicy and savory... - 32.2978
Fontina Cheese And Sweet Red Pepper Salad
1) In a small bowl, place together vinegar, mustard and pepper.
2) Whisk the vinegar mixture and adding oil gradually.
3) Beat (or whisk) constantly until emulsified.
4) In another bowl, place together lettuce, onions, chives, celery, anchovies, and... - 46.5769
Betty's Simple Cranberry Orange Salad Dressing
1. In a small saucepan, combine cranberry sauce, orange juice, and orange extract.
2. Place the pan on low flame, stir and cook until jellied sauce dissolves. Add more juice if required. Remove pan from heat and let it cool to room temperature.
3. In... - 0
Sweet Corn And Apple Salad
The sweetness of the corn and apples and the tanginess of the tomato and lime juice make this salad a very fresh and pleasant appetizer. Mint adds to the freshness. - 0
Potato Salad With Sweet Peppers
1. Bring potatoes to a boil in a large pot of salted water. Cover, reduce heat to medium-low, and cook 25 to 35 minutes, or until tender; drain. Peel and cut potatoes into 1- to 1 1/2-inch pieces. Place in a large bowl along with seal-lions, olives,... - 31.9917
Sweet And Spicy Salad
Sweet and spicy salad is an awesome healthy and delicious salad. Watch the video to make this salad with crunchy lettuce, sweet pears and spicy cajun mix. Try out this salad with your own variation to the ingredients and dressing, it would surely be a hit... - 102.256
Mixed Salad With Sweet Corn
1. Line a salad bowl with the radicchio and iceberg lettuce leaves. Sprinkle the celery, spring onion and cucumber over the top. Make a circle around the edge with the diced beetroot.
2. Mix together the sweetcorn and peas and arrange them in the centre of... - 33.6047
Sweet And Sour Cucumber Salad
Combine lemon juice, sugar, salt and pepper in bowl; mix well.
Sprinkle with chopped dill.
Chill for 3 hours or longer.
Garnish with dill sprigs. - 37.9861
Vietnamese Sweet And Sour Salad
Check out this terrific vegetable salad that is great any time of the year. Watch this video that shares a fast fresh crisp salad recipe and it's Vietnamese flavors make the cucumbers, tomatoes and peppers pop with sweet sour and salty taste. Take a look... - 111.03
Tomato And Sweet Onion Salad
Mix garlic, basil, mustard, vinegar, olive oil, sugar, salt, and pepper thoroughly.
Toss with onions and tomatoes.
Let stand at room temperature for 30 minutes before serving. - 36.6826
Sweet And Sour Eggplant Salad
Sweet And Sour Eggplant Salad has an Outstanding taste. The Lemon juice and currant gives the Sweet And Sour Eggplant Salad Stimulating taste. - 38.8335
Sweet And Sour Fruit Salad
1) Cut lengthwise quarters of pineapple.
2) Cut pulp into bite-size chunks and discarding core.
3) In a large bowl, mix all the fruits. Keep aside.
4) To make Sweet-and-Sour Fruit Dressing- In a medium saucepan, mix first 4 ingredients. Cook the... - 46.6903
Sweet And Sour Spinach Salad
1) Cook the beets in water for 35-40 minutes until tender. Drain, allow to cool then peel and refrigerate.
2) In a food processor bowl with a shredding disc, process the beets until shredded remove from the bowl and set aside.
3) In the processor bowl... - 48.6438
Potato Salad A L'orange With Sweet Peppers
1. Broil the peppers about 3 inches from the heat, turning, until blackened all over, 15 to 20 minutes. Place them in a paper bag for about 10 minutes to loosen the skins. Peel off the blackened skins under running water.
2. Halve the peppers over a bowl to... - 39.3673
Sweet Onion Salad
1) Arrange equal portions of onion and tomato slices in a decorative way on two dinner plates.
2) Sprinkle oil, then vinegar on each of the arranged vegetable slices.
3) Scatter basil, then cheese over the salad and serve with french bread - 36.5794
Bean And Sweet Corn Salad
Soak the beans in cold water overnight.
Drain, place in a pan, cover with fresh cold water and bring to the boil.
Boil rapidly for 10 minutes, then simmer for 45 minutes.
Drain and cool.
Place in a salad bowl, add the sweetcorn, onion and French dressing and... - 34.6644
Sweet And Sour Cucumber
1. Wash the cucumber, trim each end and score the length of the cucumber with a fork. Slice thinly, place in a bowl and sprinkle with the salt.
2. Allow to stand for about an hour so that the juices are released from the cucumber.
3. Drain well, pressing with... - 34.7402
Fruit Salad With Sweet Yogurt Dressing
Combine first 3 ingredients in a small bowl; stir well with a wire whisk.
Arrange strawberries, blueberries, and cantaloupe on individual salad plates.
Top with yogurt mixture. - 25.4636
Sweet And Sour Fruit Salad
Cut pineapple lengthwise into quarters; cut pulp away from skin.
Cut pulp into bite-size chunks, discarding core.
Combine fruit in a large bowl; add Sweet-and-Sour Fruit Dressing, and toss gently.
Cover and chill. - 21.6709
Prawn And Sweet Corn Salad
Whisk together the egg yolk, oil, lemon juice and mustard.
Once this has emulsified, fold in the yogurt.
Add the herbs and spring onion and combine with the prawns and sweetcorn. - 33.6898
Sweet Corn Salad..
You don't want to over bear the flavor of the fresh corn - just enough to enhance the flavor.
* To make chiffonade: Stack basil leaves, then cut across the stack to make small "ribbons."
Scrape the corn kernels from the ears of corn by using a sharp... - 40.9458
Sweet Cabbage With Mint Salad
Put the chopped mint, honey, vinegar, oil, salt and pepper in a bowl and mix to form a dressing.
Add the cabbage and mix thoroughly.
Leave for at least an hour, so that the cabbage softens a little and absorbs the flavours. - 23.6053
Chicken Egg And Sweet Pickle Salad
1. Set the almonds, salad greens and the paprika aside
2. Mix all the rest of the ingredients well till completely combined
3. Heap this on top of the greens and sprinkle with nuts and paprika
4. Serve immediately - 40.721
Broccoli Sweet Red Pepper Salad
To prepare broccoli :
1. Wash it, trim off large leaves and tough lower ends of stalks.
2. Peel stalks and cut into 1/4-inch-thick slices.
3. Cut remaining broccoli into flowerets.
4. In a large Dutch oven combine broccoli and water to... - 38.5104
Sweet N Sour Tossed Salad
In a large bowl, combine lettuces, oranges and onion.
In a blender or food processor, combine remaining ingredients.
Cover and process until slightly thickened.
Pour 1/3 cup over the salad and toss to coat; serve immediately.
Refrigerate remaining dressing. - 41.1519
Sweet And Sour Fish Salad
1) In a frying pan, rinse and place the fish and cover with water.
2) Slightly fold and add the lemon grass alongwith the lime leaves into the pan.
3) Pierce the chilli with a fork, put into the pan. Allow to boil and simmer for 7-8 minutes then place... - 46.526
Sweet & Spicy Tuna Salad
I took the idea of using an apple and honey from a similar recipe on tropicahnah's page. I used a cayene chili pepper in my preparation but that might be too hot for others. - 27.3428
Sweet And Sour Chicken Salad
1) Dice the chicken in small pieces.
2) Mix mustard and vinegar to make the marinade and to it, add oil, soya sauce, honey, seasoning, and garlic.
3) Whisk in cucumbers, pineapple, raisins and chicken to the marinade and leave it for 15... - 47.6808
Red Cabbage And Sweet Corn Salad
1) Wash cabbage and shred finely. Remove the coarse stem.
2) In a large bowl take the cabbage and dressing, toss and leave for 2 hour.
3) In a pan boil salted water and cook corn. Strain from water and cool.
4) Put diced cucumber, seasoned with salt... - 40.3768
Sweet And Sour Pepper Salad
Attention all the weight watchers!! Here's a great salad recipe that you must try. Watch chef Heather prepare this truly scrumptious Sweet and Sour Pepper Salad. We bet your guests will certainly call back to ask for the recipe. - 94.6688
Persimmon Salad With Moroccan Sweet Vinaigrette
Last week, I ate in a wonderful restaurant in Reno, called "Old Granite Street Eatery". They serve New American cuising with fresh quality ingredients. I fell in love with their Persimmon salad, so today I will show you how to make this salad using my own... - 130.495
Black Bean, Rice, And Sweet Corn Salad
Combine 1 cup water and 1/4 teaspoon salt in a large, heavy saucepan; bring to a boil.
Add rice to pan.
Cover, reduce heat, and simmer 20 minutes or until liquid is absorbed.
Fluff with a fork.
Combine remaining 1/4 teaspoon salt, juice, olive oil,... - 44.3849
Lobster Salad With Tarragon And Sweet Peppers
1. Giving a twist and a pull, break off the tails from the lobsters. Then break off the knuckles and claws in 1 piece. Place 1 of the tails belly-up on a work surface and use sharp kitchen shears to cut through the thin underside shell. Remove the tail meat... - 40.566
Sugar-snap-pea Salad With Sweet Ginger-soy Dressing
1. To prepare dressing, heat oil in a small saucepan over medium heat. Add ginger,- saute 2 minutes. Add garlic and crushed red pepper,- cook 1 minute. Stir in oyster sauce, soy sauce, sugar, and salt,- bring to a simmer. Remove from heat,- cool.
2. To... - 29.8038
Red Cabbage And Sweet Corn Salad
Put the cabbage in a large bowl with the dressing. Toss and leave for 2 hours. Put the diced cucumber and seasoning in a bowl and leave for 2 hours.
Drain off any excess moisture from the cucumber and add with the corn, lemon rind and honey to the cabbage.... - 28.1422
White Bean Salad With Sweet And Creamy Mustard Dressing
Day 1: Add enough water to the beans to cover them by 3 or 4 inches, and soak overnight in the refrigerator.
As the beans absorb the water, they will more than double in volume.
Day 2: Combine the seasoning mix ingredients in a small bowl.
Place all of the... - 45.7957
Sweet N Sour Salad Dressing
In small saucepan stir cornstarch into water and, stirring constantly, bring to a boil; continue cooking and stirring for 1 minute longer.
Transfer to heatproof bowl and add remaining ingredients; stir well.
Cover and refrigerate until chilled. - 30.0127
Sweet And Sour Celery Seed Salad Dressing
Blend sugar, paprika, mustard, salt, celery seed and grated onion with 1 tablespoon vine gar; add oil slowly, alternating with vinegar.
Dressing will keep indefinitely in refriger ator. - 27.1568
Sweet And Sour Asparagus Salad
In skillet spread out asparagus; cook in small amount of boiling, salted water till tender, 8 minutes.(Electric skillet 275°.)
Drain asparagus and set aside.
In skillet cook bacon till crisp.
Drain, reserving 2 tablespoons drippings; crumble bacon.
To... - 41.283
Sweet Onion And Asparagus Salad
1. Blanch asparagus for 1 minute in a large pot of boiling water. Place in an ice bath to cool; remove and dry.
2. Cut onion in half and then slice.
3. Combine all ingredients in a large bowl and toss. - 29.4635
Springtime Sweet-savory Spinach-pecan Salad
Why go for a prepackaged salad when you can toss up a tasty, healthy, speedy salad right at home in minutes. Flavorful and elegant, Betty's spinach-pecan salad comes loaded with fresh spinach, pecans, apples, red bell peppers, and cheese. A little sweet, a... - 107.738
Cranberried Sweet Potato Relish
If you have a chicken or pork dish and want some relish to serve with it, this cranberry and sweet potato relish is just the thing to give the dish that extra edge! An easy relish with all the goodness! See the video on how to make it with Lisa - 98.5691
Sweet And Sour Slaw
1. Shred cabbage into thin strips (I like to use a mix of green cabbage, bok choy and Chinese cabbage). Set aside.
2. Lightly saute onions, garlic & ginger in 1 Tbsp oil for 1 minute. Add remaining oil, vinegar, soy sauce and heat for 1 minute.
3. Remove from... - 35.4961
Sweet And Sour Beets
1) Preheat the oven to 425°.
2) Wrap the beets in aluminum foil.
3) Place the wrapped beets inside oven to bake for 1 hour, or until tender when pricked with a knife.
4) Remove from the oven and let cool.
5) Discard the ends and peel... - 40.1199
Sweet And Sour Slaw
Muddle serrano, garlic, shallot, and sugar in a mortar and pestle until they begin to break down (or pulse briefly in a food processor).
Add tomatoes, fish sauce, and salt; squeeze lime wedges into mixture and add rinds to the bowl.
Muddle ingredients to... - 40.8699
Masala Sweet Corn Raita
Heat the oil in a heavy-based saucepan over a medium heat and fry the onion seeds, chillies and onion for about 1 minute.
Add the sweetcorn, then the chilli powder, ground coriander and salt.
Fry for about 2 minutes, stirring occasionally.
Once all the liquid... - 41.2494
Hot And Sweet Coleslaw
1. In a large bowl, whisk together vinegar, oil, sugar, garlic and 1 teaspoon salt. Set aside until sugar dissolves.
2. Add cabbage, onion and chiles; toss gently to mix.Taste, adding salt and pepper as needed - 31.5599
Minted Sweet Carrots
1. In a medium-size saucepan, place carrots and cover with water.
2. Bring the saucepan to a boil and then reduce the heat to medium.
3. Simmer partially covered for about 15 minutes until carrots are just tender.
4. Drain and transfer to a... - 39.9848
Tuna And Cucumber With Sweet Vinegar Dressing
1. Peel and seed cucumber. Thinly slice crosswise. Sprinkle with salt and set aside. Cut ginger into extremely fine slivers and soak in water until ready to use.
2. Combine SWEET VINEGAR DRESSING ingredients. Drain tuna and reserve oil.
3. Squeeze out excess... - 35.5206
Roasted Sweet Onion With Bacon Frisee And Parmesan
1. Cut 6, 8 inches squares of aluminum foil.
2. Preheat the oven to 350°F
3. In a skillet, fry the bacon strips until they are golden brown and crispy. Remove the bacon to a bowl and drain off the fat.
4. In the same skillet, heat the... - 47.2782
Pomegranate And Apple Salad
Serve this fresh and light Pomegranate Apple Salad. It complements the spirit of the holiday by using the two fruits upon which blessings have been made. - 31.5825
Fruit Salad Recipe
Easy Fruit Salad Recipe for Kids! You'll find the most unique and interesting Recipes here on HooplaKidzRecipes.
It's a great way to introduce all kinds of seasonal fruit to your kid. - 0
Betty's Cherry Cranberry Gelatin Salad
1. In a small saucepan boil water, and add cherry Jell-o mix in it. Stir to dissolve.
2. Pour a cup of cold water into the pan.
3. Into a serving bowl, pour the mixture. Cover it with plastic wrap, and pop it in refrigerator for 1 ½-2 hours or until... - 101.967
Jello salad is one of my favorite dessert ideas for a potluck or for a Sunday picnic. What makes this so good is the ease of making it and the great taste that reminds me of my childhood. - 26.4045
Potato Salad With Mayo-mustard Dressing
Potatoes for breakfast, lunch or dinner? I know that would definitely work for me!! If you’re running out of potato recipes, then here is a great salad recipe. Filled with the goodness of vegetables and herbs this salad is healthy and filling. Watch and... - 121.162
Fruit Salad - Summer Recipe
A fruit salad is very simple to prepare, but Sonia will give you some nice advice to make it impressive! - 121.387
Tangy Summertime Fruit Salad
When you need to toss up something in a jiffy, try making this gorgeous and flavorful summertime fruit salad. Packed with peaches, blackberries, and bananas and drizzled with tangy lemon sauce, this refreshing salad makes for an ideal starter or an afternoon... - 106.744
Mango Yogurt Salad
This dish makes a lovely brunch dessert, breakfast or snack during the day. I was lucky to get fresh mango but almost any ripe fruit will be delicious. The drizzled honey and fresh mint leaves added dimension to a typical combination. When you cook for... - 108.293
Mint Feta Salad With Raw Watermelon
This dish captures what we love most about summer! Fresh, light, raw and colorful. This salad is summer in a bowl! Luci Lock combines fresh sweet juice watermelon with organic salty feta cheese and cool mint leaves, to make a really light, healthy and... - 98.5408
Beet Salad With Spiced Walnuts
Are you a health watcher and believe in healthy eating but wish to eat something healthy. Here is beet salad with spiced walnuts. Both the ingredients are healthy and ensure filling light meal too. Watch the video for simple steps to make the salad. - 131.778
Arugula Cherry Pecan Salad In Parmesan Bowl
When you are famished and looking for a quick and easy way to appease your hunger, this yummy salad could come to your rescue. Betty tosses up an extremely delicious, nutritious, filling and flavorful salad that features arugula, cherry and pecan. To add... - 107.692
Easy Mango Salad
Summer, sweet, sour and very simple, there could be nothing like mango salad to add some zest to your barbecue nights. This is one simple salad recipe that barely takes any arduous prep up time to put together. Just try tossing some at home and enjoy it with... - 99.7875
Thanksgiving Special Cranberry Salad
What better way to use up the leftover cranberries from your holiday feast to toss up a tasty salad treat? A great way to bulk up the savory sweet treat, this salad is a sure head-turner. Plus, it's so sumptuous and simple to make that are likely to get... - 102.449
Raw Thai Fruit Salad
Love fruits? Here's a great way to include them in your diet. Watch this video now and learn how to prepare this delicious Tahi Fruit Salad. We bet your family will love it too. Watch the video now. - 100.927
Orange-fennel Salad W/citrus Vinaigrette
This is a delicious orange-fennel salad that is both aromatic as it is delicious. The orange slices lend some citrusy sweetness, while the fennel adds a licorice like complexity to it. The vinaigrette is a light and tangy salad dressing that brings all the... - 44.0941
A healthy salad with a fruit base that is truly different. A quick and easy stir fry provides the base for this sweet and sour pineapple salad. The Mexican delight is a treat fit for all occasions. Try this unique recipe and do let me know how it turned out... - 42.4472
Grilled Fruit Salad
Grilled fruit salad is a nice summer dessert. It is paired with Moscato wine. Moscato wine is a very balanced wine. It is niether too sweet nor tart and gives a perfect taste. If you plan to make grilled fruit salad for your guests, serve it chilled with... - 103.563
Tropical Fruit Salad And Dip
The fruit salad and dip is so simple to make that you can prepare in a very less time. Enjoy the fruit salad with the creamy dip. Check out the recipe right here. - 102.779
Pasta Pesto Salad
The pasta pesto salad recipe is just the health food that you need for a fit body and alert mind. This Italian salad is yumm…. The wonderful combination of pasta and vegetables is absolutely divine. Try it and do let me know how it turned out for you. - 39.4376
Waldorf Salad: On The Side #11
Fresh pineapple, apple and celery make up this delicious salad. (And it's wonderful served with a traditional Turkey dinner!) - 99.7863
Betty's Festive Cranberry - Orange Relish Molded Salad
In this video, Betty demonstrates how to make her lovely Festive Cranberry-Orange Relish Molded Salad. Its a gorgeous combination of whole cranberry sauce, mandarin oranges, and cherry Jello, molded and garnished for the holiday season. - 0
Stemilt Autumn Harvest Fruit Salad
With so many hearty meals to enjoy in the autumn, I often find myself searching for light salads to balance out all the heavy means being served. I am a lover of roasted vegetable and warm fruit salads, and this Apple & Pear salad is a great mid week meal... - 0
Fruit & Yogurt Elbow Salad
Who knew fruit and pasta would make such terrific pairing? This unique, kid-friendly salad is a delicious choice for a Summer picnic. But, it also makes a fantastic breakfast. - 123.646
Healthy Luscious Overnight Salad
This healthy luscious salad is loaded with the goodness of fruits and is a great value addition to any meal. In fact it makes for a delightful treat just by itself. - 0
Baked Beet Salad
Looking for a simple and easy to make salad? Try this Baked Beet Salad! This dish uses beet in its baked form along with seasonings to give a delicious salad. This dish can even be had as a snack or a side dish, so suit yourself! - 84.2039
Blackberry Salad Mould
1) In a saucepan, dissolve the gelatin in 1 cup of boiling water
2) Add to it, 6 ice cubes
3) Place the mixture in the refrigerator to chill
4) Over a bowl, drain the pineapple discarding the juice
5) Fold the pineapple, blackberries and the dessert... - 42.8738
Watermelon Feta Salad
A tasty, healthy treat that is perfect to serve at your upcoming BBQ.
Nutrition (per 1.5 cups)
Calories: 146 Fat: 7g Carbs: 13g Fiber: 1.1g Sugars: 10g Protein: 10g - 35.5865
Anti Aging Fruits And Vegetables Vegan Salad
Looking for a quick and healthy salad recipe that is also tasty and can be served anytime? Then watch this video by BlendItandMendIt and learn to make a yummy vegan salad. Enjoy! - 102.49