- » Fresh Strawberry Sauce
Fresh Strawberry Sauce Recipes
Enjoy our collection of fresh strawberry sauce recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for fresh strawberry sauce recipes.
Peach Meringues With Fresh Strawberry Sauce
Beat egg whites (at room temperature) in a large bowl at high speed of an electric mixer until foamy.
Sprinkle cream of tartar and vanilla extract over beaten egg whites,- continue beating until soft peaks form.
Gradually add sugar, 1 tablespoon at a time,... - 37.1223
Fresh Strawberries With Strawberry Sauce In Cookie Shells
1. In a large bowl, tip in the berries and wash well.
2. Drain the berries and remove the hulls. Chill them till required.
3. In a large blender, blend the frozen strawberries till they form a chilled mix. Chill this paste till it is ready to... - 31.549
Cream Cheese Pound Cake With Fresh Strawberry Sauce
1. Preheat the oven to 325°F.
2. Grease a 10-inch fluted cake pan with butter and dust it with flour.
3. In a large bowl cream butter and cream cheese using a wire whisk or electric beater.
4. Beat in the sugar and lemon peel.
5.... - 44.7518
Fresh Fruit Melange With Strawberry Sauce
Combine peaches and lemon juice in a small bowl; toss gently.
Spoon Strawberry Sauce evenly onto 6 individual dessert plates.
Arrange peaches, pineapple, kiwifruit, and strawberries evenly over sauce. - 27.137
Fresh Strawberry Or Raspberry Sauce
Sieve the fruit, ideally by rubbing through a nylon strainer as this removes all seeds and pips.
(If you do not mind the pips use an electric blender or simply mash the fruit very thoroughly.) Beat in the sugar gradually.
Flavour with liqueur, starting with... - 22.0185
Fresh Strawberry Sauce
1. In a medium heavy bottomed saucepan, combine all ingredients.
2. Place pan over a medium flame.
3. Stir continuously until strawberries are slightly soft and pulpy and sauce is thick.
4. Pour into a sauce boat and chill in the refrigerator.... - 38.1573
Fresh Strawberry Sauce
Remove the stems and cut strawberries into halves.
Place in a blender container and process until smooth.
Sweeten with sugar.
Cover until ready to use. - 19.6049
Fresh Fruit With Strawberry Sauce
Place first 3 ingredients in container of an electric blender; cover and process until smooth.
Spoon 1/2 cup orange sections and 1/4 cup kiwi-fruit into each of 4 small bowls; top each serving with 3 tablespoons sauce. - 26.0432
Fresh Strawberry Ice Creamtopping
Looking for some out-of-the-usual ice cream topping? Go for this refreshingly fresh strawberry ice topping; best served as ice cream sauce! - 40.6268
Strawberries With Raspberry Sauce
For the sauce:
1. In a food processor or blender, prepare a puree of raspberries by adding water.
2. Strain to remove seeds.
3. In a pot, add sweetener and lemon juice. Bring it to a boil over a low flame and simmer for 2 minutes. Keep the sauce aside... - 44.9997
Vanilla Squares With Strawberry Sauce
For the strawberry sauce
1. Mix the cornflour and sugar in 1 teacup of water and cook while stirring continuously.
2. When the sauce is thick and clear, remove the heat.
3. Add the strawberry puree and lemon juice and mix well.
4. Chill. - 28.8137
Poached Pears With Strawberry Sauce
From bottom of each pear cut a small slice so pears will sit upright.
In a large saucepan combine apple juice, sugar, cinnamon, orange rind, lemon rind and cloves.
Bring to a boil over medium heat; reduce heat.
Simmer for 5 minutes.
Add pears; cover.
Poach... - 39.8213
Strawberries With Raspberry Sauce
1 Hull the strawberries.
2 Wash strawberries and raspberries separately and drain on paper towels.
3 In a blender puree raspberries alongwith 1/2 cup of sugar and kirsch for about 30 seconds.
4 Add the remaining 1/4 cup of sugar if... - 39.7805
Strawberry Shells With Raspberry Sauce
1 Preheat the oven to 250°Fahrenheit.
2 Grease a 9-inch pie plate with butter and lightly.
3 In a large bowl, beat the egg whites until foamy.
4 Stir in the other ingredients and beat until stiff peaks form.
5 In the prepared... - 41.9024
Strawberries In Strawberry Sauce
1. Hull the strawberries. Mash 1 pint of them with sugar and Kirsch; refrigerate 1 hour; then sieve.
2. Pour this sauce over rest of berries. Serve with cream. - 21.7276
Strawberries In Cocoa Sauce
Are you among those, who cannot decide their choice over strawberries and chocolate? Well, here is a gorgeous and delicious item, which serves both. The chef in this video demonstrates the process of dipping the strawberries in cocoa sauce and serving. How do... - 103.123
Orange Terrine With Strawberry Sauce
Line bottom and sides of 9 X 5 inch loaf pan with plastic wrap.
Stand enough ladyfingers to fit evenly along 2 long sides of pan (cut sides should be facing in).
Dissolve gelatin in boiling water.
Combine orange juice and enough ice cubes to measure 1 3/4... - 40.3648
Strawberry Sauce is a lovely dessert sauce. Strawberry Sauce gets it taste from strawberries mixed with lemon juice and brandy. Strawberry Sauce is used to make tasty dessert across the world. - 20.7593
White Chocolate Mousse With Strawberry Sauce By Tarla Dalal
Here is another interesting mousse that employs white chocolate. The specialty of this recipe is that it sets on its own, without any need for agar-agar. It is made with simple and easily available ingredients, making it ideal for any occasion. Fresh... - 0
Rhubarb Strawberry Dessert Sauce
Rhubarb Strawberry Dessert Sauce has a Thrilling taste. The cornstarch and Strawberry gives the Rhubarb Strawberry Dessert Sauce Grand taste. Must - 28.8953
Strawberry Meringue Tarts With Raspberry Sauce
Meringue Shells: In bowl, beat egg whites with cream of tartar until soft peaks form.
Gradually add sugar a tbsp at a time, beating until stiff peaks form.
Beat in vanilla.
Spoon meringue onto foil-lined baking sheet in six 4- to 5-in/ 10 to 12 cm... - 43.4506
Slice enough of the strawberries to make 3/4 cup; set aside.
Mash the remaining strawberries.
In a small saucepan combine the mashed strawberries and the 3/4 cup water.
Bring to boiling; reduce heat.
Cover and simmer for 2 to 3 minutes.
Sieve the cooked... - 32.9865
Betty's Strawberry Cranberry Sauce
In this video, Betty demonstrates how to make Strawberry Cranberry Sauce. This sauce is made from fresh cranberries and is infused with cherry flavor. - 0
Remove stems and cut lengthwise so that slices are heart shaped.
In a nonstick pan, heat margarine and orange juice over medium heat.
Add strawberries and cook 2 to 3 minutes, stirring frequently.
Add sugar and cook for 2 minutes longer (mixture... - 24.6546
Chunky Strawberry Sauce
In small bowl microwave jam at High 10 to 30 seconds to soften.
Do not overheat.
Stir in lemon juice and strawberries. - 24.6539
Put strawberries, sugar and cream into blender container, cover and blend on high speed, 6 seconds. - 19.9581
Strawberry Sauce For Fruit
In a bowl place strawberries.
Sprinkle with sugar and Grand Marnier.
Let stand at room temperature for 1 hour.
In a blender or food processor process strawberries until pureed.
Into a bowl or freezer container place strawberry sauce.
Store in refrigerator for... - 31.7254
1. Position knife blade in food processor bowl; add strawberries and sugar. Process 1 to 2 minutes or until smooth; set aside.
2. Melt jelly in a small saucepan over medium heat, stirring constantly. Add pureed strawberry mixture, stirring well. Cover, and... - 22.1576
Strawberry Hard Sauce
1) In a small bowl, cream the margarine till it is fluffy. Ensure that margarine is used for the recipe and not butter or the mixture might separate.
2) Add the 10x sugar, a small amount at a time, and beat well after every addition till well blended.... - 24.1344
Strawberry Romanoff Sauce
1. Take a blender, add strawberry along with juice concentrate.
2. Process, covered, the mixture by turning the blender on and off till berries turn just chunky.
3. Serve as desired.
Take care to avoid over blending the mixture to form... - 27.266
Brandied Strawberry Sauce
Try out this quick and easy recipe for the much popular Brandied Strawberry Sauce. Needless to say that this recipe for Brandied Strawberry Sauce is amazingly tasty too! Give it a try and surprise your loved ones. - 38.1985
Vanilla Pots De Creme With Strawberry Sauce
In large bowl, beat egg yolks until pale and thickened; beat in sugar.
Gradually beat in cream; stir in vanilla.
Strain through sieve Pour about 1/3 cup (75 mL) of the mixture into each of 10 small baking dishes or custard cups; sprinkle each with pinch of... - 33.7229
Frozen Souffle With Strawberry Sauce
Frozen Souffle With Strawberry Sauce is an irresistible mouth watering recipe which you would love to serve to your loved ones. Try this Frozen Souffle With Strawberry Sauce dish; I bet you will have a huge fan following for this. - 48.3028
Position knife blade in food processor bowl; add strawberries and sugar.
Process 1 to 2 minutes or until smooth; set aside.
Melt jelly in a small saucepan over medium heat, stirring constantly.
Add pureed strawberry mixture, stirring well.
Cover mixture and... - 26.1962
1. Place berries, sugar, and lemon juice in a microwave-safe casserole. Cover with vented plastic wrap and microwave on high for 5 minutes.
2. Remove cover and microwave on high for 5 more minutes or until sauce is slightly thick. - 22.3829
Simple Strawberry Sauce
Clean and hull berries.
Reserve a few of the best berries for garnish.
Force the remainder through a food mill or blend in electric blender.
Strain to remove seeds, set puree aside.
In 4-cup glass measure, mix sugar and cornstarch, stir in water.
Cook on HI... - 38.1335
Rhubarb Strawberry Sauce
In a large saucepan over medium heat, bring rhubarb and jelly to a boil, stirring frequently.
Reduce heat; cover and simmer for 8-10 minutes or until rhubarb is tender.
Remove from the heat.
Mash with a potato masher.
Stir in the strawberries and sugar; bring... - 31.2706
Eggless Strawberry Sauce
Strawberry Sauce is an amazingly easy to prepare dessert which cannot just escape your guest's attention in any party. Try this delicious Strawberry Sauce; I am sure you will get a huge fan following for this! - 26.9054
Place the strawberries in a food processor with the apple juice and sugar, puree.
Pour into a sauce pan, place over low heat simmering until sauce is thick.
Press through a sieve into a mixing bowl.
Serve over fresh fruit, crepes, ice cream, sorbets,... - 23.9387
Combine all ingredients in a food processor or blender.
Process or blend into a puree, Transfer to a serving bowl.
Cover and refrigerate. - 25.9722
Wash and hull strawberries.
Place in container of electric blender, and process until smooth.
Add sugar and brandy and process until mixed. - 17.6792
Honeydew Melon With Strawberry Sauce
1. In a food processor or blender, combine the strawberries, sugar and vanilla; puree. If making ahead of time, cover and refrigerate.
2. Cut each wedge of honeydew melon into thirds to make three 1-inch wedges. Run a knife blade between the rind and the... - 22.8493
Reserve a few of the best berries for garnish.
Puree the remaining berries in a food processor or blender.
Strain puree to remove seeds.
Place sugar, cornstarch, and water in 4-cup glass measure.
Stir until blended.
Cook on HI, 3 to 4 minutes, or until... - 37.5112
Raspberries With Strawberry Sauce
1) Slim Pastry Cream : In a small saucepan, soften the gelatin in cold water for 5 minutes, then heat until the gelatin is dissolved.
2) In a medium saucepan, heat 3/4 cup skim milk.
3) In an airtight jar, shake 1/4 cup skim milk and cornstarch... - 47.9818
Angel Food Cake With Sliced Peaches And Strawberry Sauce
For the cake, preheat oven to 350 degrees.
Place egg whites in a large mixing bowl and whip until foamy.
Add cream of tartar and salt.
Beat until egg whites begin to form soft peaks.
They should be stiff but not dry.
Turn mixer to lowest speed.
Add sugar 1... - 44.8823
Simple Strawberry Sauce
Combine 2 cups of the strawberries, brown sugar, and orange juice in a bowl.
Mash, leaving mixture slightly chunky.
Stir in sliced strawberries.
Chill until ready to serve. - 24.5816
Strawberry Custard Sauce
In double boiler, scald cream with vanilla and 1 1/2 cups milk used for cooking meringues.
Beat egg yolks until light.
Add sugar, flour and salt.
Add a little of the cream-milk mixture.
Stir this into the rest of the cream-milk mixture.
Cook over hot water,... - 35.9935
Strawberry Souffle With Raspberry Sauce
Prepare a 2-quart souffle dish with a collar.
Puree strawberries in a food processor.
Pour water into a small bowl, and sprinkle gelatin on top.
Set aside for a few minutes to soften.
Beat egg yolks and honey in top of a double boiler set over hot (not... - 38.9097
1. In a cup, dissolve corn starch with 1 tablespoon cold water. Set aside.
2. In a heavy bottomed saucepan combine strawberries, sugar, jelly and water.
3. Place pan on a medium flame and bring to a boil stirring to dissolve the sugar.... - 41.4558
Coulis De Fraises
1 Add all the ingredients to a liquidizer.
2 Mix until smooth.
3 Pass through a sieve.
3 Serve immediately. - 28.5735
Very Berry Syrup
Heat syrup and margarine in 2-quart saucepan over low heat until margarine is melted.
Stir in strawberries and blueberries; heat until hot. - 27.3524