- » Fresh Strawberry Drink
Fresh Strawberry Drink Recipes
Enjoy our collection of fresh strawberry drink recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for fresh strawberry drink recipes.
Raw Sugar-less Fresh Strawberry Cooler
Summer is here and throats are bound to be parched. The heat is going to dehydrate you and make you crave for an instant thirst quencher. This fresh strawberry cooler screams summer. Made with fresh strawberries, apple juice and lemon juice, this gorgeous... - 112.115
Raw Kefir And Strawberry Probiotic Drink
If you are a newbie to the world of pro-biotics and are on the path of natural and organic eating, this is one recipe you must have for a healthy pro-biotic breakfast beverage. Considered by many to be the most healthful of fermented foods, fresh kefir is... - 96.0302
Strawberry Dessert Drink
Rinse and hull strawberries.
Cut them in half and place them in a blender or the work bowl of a food processor fitted with a metal blade.
Add peeled banana and orange juice.
Process until smooth.
If your blender or food processor can crush ice, add ice to... - 27.2784
The strawberry shake is a cool drink prepared with strawberry flavored yogurt and vanilla ice cream. Blended together with whipped cream and milk, the strawberry shake is rich and creamy and is garnished with fresh strawberries. - 30.3691
Creamy Strawberry Shake
Shakes are great ways to get energized especially after a tiring workout to catch up with the rest of the day. Watch chef Madhura showing how to make creamy and thick Strawberry Shake to have after chilling for a few hours. Good on hot sunny days too! - 102.498
Place yogurt and strawberries in blender, cover and process until smooth.
Reduce speed; add Perrier water.
Garnish with a fresh strawberry. - 24.0244
Strawberry Yogurt Drink
Thaw strawberries, if frozen.
In blender container combine buttermilk, yogurt, banana, ice cubes, and strawberries.
Cover and blend till mixture is smooth.
Pour into 4 glasses - 30.1359
1) In an electric blender container mix first 4 ingredients and blend until smooth.
2) Pour it into two glasses and add ginger ale.
3) Serve strawberry soda fresh. - 32.4639
If you are looking for a fun, festive and fabulous drink to serve during the party or holiday dinner, this is it. A great way to kick-start your festive get-together, the sparkling drink comes with a holiday flair and is one great way to quench the thirst of... - 103.83
Strawberry Frosted Soda
1. In blender container place 1 cup boiling water and gelatin, cover and blend till gelatin is completely dissolved.
2. Into a measuring cup pour 1/2 cup of the gelatin mixture and set aside.
3. Into blender container add half the cold milk and the... - 35.4901
If using fresh strawberries, halve larger berries; freeze.
In blender container combine milk, sugar, and cinnamon; gradually add frozen berries.
Blend on medium speed till smooth. - 25.9638
Once I got this Strawberry Daiquiri recipe I was so impatient to try it out. And no doubt, the first thing I did once I bought strawberries was to try this Strawberry Daiquiri recipe. A drinking delight! - 28.1622
Strawberry Frosted Soda
Place boiling water and gelatin in blender container; cover and blend till gelatin is dissolved.
Pour 1/2 cup of the gelatin mixture into a measuring cup; set aside.
Add half the milk to remaining gelatin mixture in blender container; blend on low speed till... - 34.7569
1. In an electric blender container add strawberries, sugar, and 1 cup orange juice. Process until smooth.
2. Mix strawberry mixture, remaining orange juice, and ginger ale.
3. In the electric blender container add one-fourth of mixture and one-fourth... - 36.0065
Combine all ingredients in a blender until smooth. - 23.2164
1. Put milk and berries in blender container.
2. Blend 8 to 10 seconds.
3. Add ice milk. Blend until smooth. - 25.5352
Put all the ingredients in a food processor or blender.
If using fresh rather than frozen strawberries add a few ice cubes, then process until smooth.
Pour into a glass and decorate with flaked almonds, if liked. - 31.1805
Mock Strawberry Daiquiri
Pour apple juice into blender and start processing on low speed. Add strawberries gradually while motor is running. Do not overblend. Stir in fresh lime juice to taste. Sweeten, if desired. Serve at once while frothy. - 17.3747
Strawberry Champagne Cocktail
Combine sliced strawberries and liqueur in a small bowl; let stand 2 hours.
Combine strawberry mixture and orange juice in container of an electric blender; top with cover, and process until smooth.
Stir in champagne and club soda.
Pour into glasses, and... - 27.6106
Strawberry Vermouth Fizz
Put the vermouth, strawberries, gin, raspberry syrup and ice into an electric blender.
Whirl for 15 seconds then pour into a tall glass with ice cubes.
Add a little soda, stir well and garnish with lemon slice. - 28.2705
Strawberry Champagne Punch
Combine first 3 ingredients; cover and chill at least 4 hours.
To serve, pour lemonade mixture into a punch bowl; gently stir in champagne and ginger ale. - 27.9317
Strawberries In Wine
Remove stems from strawberries; wash thoroughly.
Place in shallow dish; cover with wine.
Allow to marinate 3 to 4 hours in refrigerator.
Remove strawberries from wine (save wine for a punch); arrange on serving tray.
Place small bowl of sugar on tray to allow... - 23.6452
1) Blend strawberries with honey and vanilla till smooth.
2) Add in club soda.
3) Add ice in individual glasses.
4) Pour in the strawberry mix.
5) Garnish with half a strawberry and serve immediately. - 33.9683
1. In a blender combine all ingredients until smooth. - 26.042
Strawberry Pink Lemonade Syrup
1. Take a small jar, add all the ingredients to it.
2. Cover and shake to blend well.
3. Place in the refrigerator to chill till used.
4. Take individual tall glasses.
5. Shake the lemonade syrup and fill 1/3rd of each of the glass.
6. Add... - 34.0831
Summer Strawberry Bowl
Puree some of the strawberries in an electric blender; turn into a large bowl.
Repeat with the remaining strawberries.
Mix the water and lemon juice into the puree.
Stir in dry milk and sugar until thoroughly blended.
Pour half of the strawberry mixture into... - 44.1078
Strawberry-Cider Cooler is an amazingly delicious version of beverage. An easy to prepare beverage, Strawberry-Cider Cooler is a dish that you will surely love to talk about with us. - 25.5176
Italian Strawberry Water Ice
This Italian Strawberry Water Ice tastes too good ! I love this summer cooler very much ! Try this fruity chilled drink . Your suggestions for this Italian Strawberry Water Ice are welcome ! - 33.0287
Pick Your Fruit Smoothie
In a blender container combine strawberry juice blend or strawberry drink, strawberries, yogurt, sugar or honey, and vanilla.
Cover and blend until nearly smooth, with small chunks of strawberry visible.
Divide the strawberry mixture among 4 glasses.
If... - 32.5063
1. Place all ingredients, except ice, in blender container.
2. Cover and blend at high speed until frothy.
3. Add ice cubes, one at a time, blending smooth after each addition.
4. Pour into 4 glasses. - 30.1671
Strawberry Eggnog Shake
Soften ice cream in a large chilled mixer bowl.
Add mashed berries; beat with electric mixer just to blend.
Stir in eggnog. - 26.2028
Champagne Reception Punch
1. To make the strawberry ice cubes: At least 6 hours before party time, wash the berries. Place 1 small, pretty berry (-with leafy hulls attached) in each compartment of 2 standard-size ice cube trays, then fill with water and freeze.
2. To prepare the... - 27.7783
1. In a blender blend combining limeade or lemonade, rum, strawberries and sugar till smooth.
2. With blender running, add ice cubes, one at a time, through opening in the container lid to make 4 cups of slushy mixture.
3. If mixture becomes too thick... - 38.0236
Quick Strawberry Whip
1) Take a liquidiser, and blend together, strawberries, milk, sugar, ice cream, vanilla extract or brandy.
2) Take four tall glasses and add ice cubes to it.
3) Pour the mixture on the ice cubes.
4) Garnish with whipped cream and fresh... - 38.8089
1) In the container of a food processor or an electric blender, put the strawberries and process till they are smooth.
2) In a saucepan, combine the sugar and water together and cook over medium flame till the sugar has dissolved completely.
3) Mix the... - 35.355
Strawberry Lemonade is delicious treat to make with your children and your kids will love helping you make it. This is the perfect summer recipe on those really hot days. It is cool, refreshing, and always hits the spot! Tell us what you think! - 121.599
Strawberry Eggnog Shake
In chilled, large mixing bowl combine ice cream and mashed strawberries; blend with electric mixer.
Stir in eggnog. - 24.161
Strawberry Melon Cup
Combine all but the mint and chill thoroughly.
Garnish each serving with a sprig of mint. - 25.6936
Apricot Strawberry Frappe
In a blender container combine apricot nectar, orange juice, honey and lemon juice.
Process until mixed.
Process until smooth and thickened.
Into glasses pour fruit mixture.
Garnish each with mint leaf, strawberry slice and lemon twist. - 33.0715
Banana & Strawberry Smoothie
1. Put the banana, strawberries, and yogurt into a blender and process for a few seconds until smooth.
2. Pour into a glass and serve at once. - 20.488
Strawberry Tced Tea Fizz
In large bowl combine strawberries and sugar; set aside.
In another bowl pour water over tea bag; steep 5 minutes.
Discard tea bag; cool tea to room temperature.
Stir into strawberry mixture along with lemonade concentrate and chill. - 30.3759
1-2-3 Strawberry Sherbet
This 1-2-3 Strawberry Sherbet is a refreshing and tasty drink. For all strawberry lovers like me. this drink is God given. Try this 1-2-3 Strawberry Sherbet recipe for yourself! - 30.0825
Strawberry Mint Cooler
1. In a pan mix 2 cups tonic water, jam, and mint in a saucepan.
2. Bring to a boil and cook for 3 minutes.
3. Keep aside for 1 hour.
4. Strain and keep aside.
5. Add remaining 2 cups tonic water, strained jam mixture, and lemon juice.
6.... - 37.4223
Strawberry Monkey Juice
Blend the strawberries, lime juice, banana, and a little orange juice in a blender until smooth.
Add the remaining orange juice and cracked ice if desired.
Blend again. - 27.2878
Date Or Strawberry Shake
GETTING READY 1) in a blender, place almond milk and fruits. MAKING 2) Use 1 1/2 banana, if thinner shake is... - 26.7562
Apricot Strawberry Breakfast Cocktail
Put apricots, syrup, strawberries, and milk into blender container.
Cover and process at LIQUEFY.
With motor running, remove feeder cap and add ice cubes one at a time until mixture is cold and smooth. - 25.9392
Strawberry Watermelon Slush
In blender container, combine all ingredients except ice; blend well.
Gradually add ice, blending until smooth. - 27.9024