- » Fresh Strawberry Crepe
Fresh Strawberry Crepe Recipes
Enjoy our collection of fresh strawberry crepe recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for fresh strawberry crepe recipes.
Fresh-fruit Dessert Crepes
Blend sour cream, cream cheese, and sugar well; then whip until smooth and fluffy.
Sweeten fruit with sugar and set aside.
Top dessert crepe with 2 or 3 tablespoons of cream cheese mixture and roll up.
Spoon fresh fruit over top.
Serve cold or warm. - 24.7882
Strawberry Cream Crepes
Sprinkle strawberries with sugar and set aside.
Beat condensed milk with lemon juice until thick.
Fold in strawberries and whipped cream.
Divide between crepes and fold.
Gar nish with additional whipped cream and a strawberry centered on cream. - 25.6397
Whipped Cream Filled Crepes
These Whipped Cream Filled Crepes are one of the best creamy desserts that I've ever tasted ! Make these fruit and cream dessert in a jiffy and serve them up to your family this weekend ! So, how do you like the Whipped Cream Filled Crepes ? - 23.3014
Strawberry Cream Crepes
This Strawberry Cream Crepes is a dessert. Enjoy this amazingly delicious Strawberry Cream Crepes and share your feelings with us! - 31.834
Strawberry Chocolate Crepes
Spoon equal amount of jam over each crepe.
In a bowl, mix Chantilly cream, strawberries and sliced banana.
Divide mixture among crepes.
Dust with icing sugar.
Serve with coulis. - 28.5753
1. Combine first 3 ingredients, stir well. Spread 1/4 cup sour cream mixture over half of each crepe, spreading to edge, top each with 1/2 cup sliced strawberries. Fold each crepe in half to cover filling, fold in half again, bringing ends together to form a... - 16.2626
Mango Strawberry Crepe Stacks
1) In a bowl, add evaporated skim milk and whisk till fluffy.
2) Slowly add in the honey and vanilla and continue whisking till soft peaks begin to form.
3) Gently fold in the pastry cream, mangoes and strawberries.
4) Using 1 crepe at a time, spread... - 37.4488
Peachy Strawberry Dessert Crepes
1.Mix strawberries,orange juice and peaches and refrigerate for few hours.
2.Take a bowl, mix yogurt, sour cream and vanilla in it and refrigerate.
3.Take the crepes, fill fruit mixture and a small amount of cream mixture in it and... - 35.162
Beat baking mix, egg and milk with rotary beater until smooth.
Lightly grease a 6- or 7-inch skillet.
Heat skillet until few drops water sprinkled on it "skitter" around: Pour 2 tablespoons batter into hot skillet; rotate pan until batter covers bottom.
Cook... - 37.4416
Strawberry Compote Crepes
I got this Strawberry Compote Crepes recipe from my French grandfather. Strawberry Compote Crepes is delicious and different and that's why I keep making it. Yumm! - 24.3323
1) In a chafing dish mash 1 cup strawberries.
2) Add sugar and liqueur. Stir and flame.
3) Simmer for three minutes.
4) On each dessert dish place one scoop ice cream.
5) Arrange remaining strawberries around it.
6) Put the crepes on ice cream and... - 37.0763
Strawberry Cream Crepe Cake
Reserve a few pretty berries for decoration.
Slice remaining strawberries into a medium-size bowl.
Stir in honey.
Refrigerate for several hours.
Drain juice from berries into a small saucepan.
There should be about 1 cup.
If necessary, add enough water or... - 34.2936
Strawberry Mascarpone Crepes
For the filling, in a small bowl, combine the cheese, confectioners' sugar, basil and juice.
Gently fold in the berries.
Cover and refrigerate for at least 30 minutes.
Meanwhile, in a blender, combine batter ingredients; cover and process until smooth.
Let... - 40.3757
Crepes Ambrosia With Strawberries And Ice Cream
Crepes Ambrosia With Strawberries And Ice Cream is simply irresistible. Try this amazingly delicious Crepes Ambrosia With Strawberries And Ice Cream recipe; I am sure you will always tempt to prepare this for every party! - 39.1087
Crepes Aux Fraises
Put the flour, salt and sugar in a bowl.
Make a well in the centre and add the egg and yolk.
Gradually beat in the milk and water, stir in the melted butter and mix well.
Leave for at least 2 hours.
Meanwhile mix the strawberries, icing sugar and 1... - 40.8404
In chilled bowl, beat whipping cream and sugar until stiff.
Fold in strawberries.
Spoon about 2 tablespoons of the strawberry mixture on each crepe; roll up.
Place 2 crepes seam sides down on each dessert plate; dust with confectioners' sugar. - 22.3833
1. In medium bowl, lightly beat egg with a fork. Add milk and whisk to blend.
2. Add melted butter and sea salt, whisking to combine.
3. In large bowl, add the flour. Pour in milk mixture and whisk together to make a smooth batter.
4.... - 118.011
Whipped Cream Filled Crepes
Whip chilled cream until thick.
Add sugar and vanilla.
Divide whipped cream among crepes; fill and roll.
Garnish with berries; sprinkle sugar over tops for beautiful but simple dessert. (A filling of sour cream would be a delicious variation.) - 21.0182
Nutritious Brunch Crepes
1) Pass cottage cheese through a sieve or food mill.
2) Mix cottage cheese, yogurt, and powdered sugar and keep aside.
3) Mix together strawberries and sugar.
4) Spread 1 tablespoon cheese filling and a few strawberries at the center of each crepe.
5)... - 39.5555
Process cottage cheese in a blender or the work bowl of food processor fitted with a metal blade until smooth.
Add vanilla and process a few seconds more.
Place 2 tablespoons whipped cottage cheese on each crepe.
Fold over and top with 2 tablespoons... - 25.4588
Chilled Upside Down Crepes
In a bowl, mix strawberries and chocolate chips.
Lay a crepe into bottom of a cake pan slightly larger than crepes.
Coat with 1 tsp (5 mL) Grand Marnier syrup.
Spread with 2 tbsp (30 mL) ice cream.
Sprinkle 1 tbsp (15 mL) strawberry and chocolate... - 33.4071
Berry And Apricot Crepes
Combine oat bran and baking powder; add combined milk, egg whites and margarine, mixing well.
Heat 6 to 7-inch crepe pan or skillet over medium heat.
Lightly spray with vegetable oil cooking spray or oil lightly before making each crepe.
Pour about 1/4 cup... - 48.0494
Peachy Banana Crepes
1 Prepare the Peach sauce: In a medium-size saucepan, add peach puree and honey.
2 In a bowl, dissolve cornstarch in water.
3 Gradually stir into the puree.
4 Bring to a boil over medium heat and cook, stirring constantly, until the mixture... - 45.9314
Breakfast Pudding Crepes
In a mixing bowl, beat biscuit mix, milk and eggs until smooth.
Heat a lightly greased 8-in.skillet; add 3 tablespoons batter, lift and turn pan to cover bottom.
Cook until lightly browned; turn and brown the other side.
Repeat with remaining batter, greasing... - 34.969
All you breakfast lovers, will really enjoy these crepes. Chef Jessica shows how to make crepes. Crepes are French style pancakes. The Chef adds oat flour to the batter to make it more healthier. They are so yummy and mostly eaten for breakfast. So don't... - 125.132
Pineapple Orange Crepes
For crepes, in a small bowl combine the flour, milk, orange peel, the 1/2 cup orange juice, the egg, and oil.
Beat with a rotary beater until well mixed.
Heat a lightly greased 6-inch skillet over medium heat.
Spoon 2 tablespoons of the batter into the... - 45.2244
Berry Crepes With Orange Sauce
Try this Berry Crepes With Orange Sauce recipe. I am sure this tasty and irresistible mouth watering Berry Crepes With Orange Sauce will surely give you a huge fan following! - 32.2298
Rice Crepes is simply a delicious side dish recipe. I bet, you would get a huge fan following for this Rice Crepes! - 41.4938
Summer Crepes With Berry Berry Salad
summer crepes with berry berry salad is a fresh and delicious crepes recipe made with flour and eggs and falvored with vanilla. Filled with a pureed berry filling, the summer crepes are topped with a dollop of yogurt cheese and icing sugar. - 42.6708
Thin Egg Pancakes Crepes
1. In a bowl, beat eggs; add milk and quarter cup of water and beat again
2. Combine flour and salt to it and pour the batter into the pitcher to be able to use it conveniently
3. Apply oil on a 5" or 6" skillet and heat it; pour about obe and a half... - 38.1431
Place the strawberries in a food processor with the apple juice and sugar, puree.
Pour into a sauce pan, place over low heat simmering until sauce is thick.
Press through a sieve into a mixing bowl.
Serve over fresh fruit, crepes, ice cream, sorbets,... - 23.9514
1) In a bowl, place the strawberries, reserving 2 for garnish.
2) Mash the strawberries, using a fork.
3) In a blender, place the mashed strawberries, cheese and sweetener.
4) Blend until the smooth puree is formed.
5) Serve as desired, with... - 30.7277
Cheese Blintzes With Strawberries And Sour Cream
1. Preheat oven to 350°F. Brush 1 tablespoon butter over bottom of 13x9-inch baking dish.
2. Combine cheese, 1 tablespoon sugar substitute, vanilla and nutmeg in food processor; process until smooth. Spoon scant 1/4 cup mixture onto center of each crepe.... - 29.6882
Strawberry Cheese Blintzes
Combine first 6 ingredients; stir well.
Spoon 3 tablespoons cheese mixture in center of each Basic Crepe.
Fold right and left sides of crepe over filling; fold bottom and top of crepe over filling, forming a square.
Place blintzes, seam side down, on a large... - 41.978
Combine first 5 ingredients in a food processor bowl; process until smooth.
Place mixture in a bowl; cover and chill.
Combine strawberries and sugar; toss and set aside.
Spoon 2 tablespoons cheese mixture in center of each crepe; fold sides and ends... - 29.0406
Banana Soft Tacos
1) In a bowl, add flour, sugar, salt. Add in milk, eggs and egg yolks one by one. Mix well.
2) Add in melted butter and cognac. Mix and set aside for about 20 minutes.
3) In a 8-inch saute pan, add a little butter over medium flame.
4) Pour in 2... - 44.2195
Here is a nice filling for sweet crepe batter. The cheese will melt in the oven and the combination of the fresh berries will be a very pleasant experience! - 137.917
Fruit Burritos With Chocolate Sauce
1) Combine together the yogurt and berries in a small bowl. Mix well.
2) On each tortilla, place 1/4th of the mixture. Roll up the tortilla.
3) On a small plate, place each burrito with the seam side down and spoon chocolate syrup evenly all over each... - 24.1077
A Pretty Patio Supper
1. Allow the sherbet to soften by removing from freezer to refrigerator.
2. Reserve 4 berries for each serving then place the remaining in a liquidizer along with sherbet and blend into a puree.
3. Pour into an 9-inch square pan and freeze.
4.... - 39.1783