Spinach With Eggs
- » Fresh Spinach Egg
Fresh Spinach Egg Recipes
Enjoy our collection of fresh spinach egg recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for fresh spinach egg recipes.
Poached Eggs On Spinach With Hollandaise Sauce
Divide the spinach between 4 individual buttered ramekin dishes and cook on full power for 1 1/2 minutes. Stir and season with salt and pepper.
Break the eggs onto the spinach and prick the yolks gently with a cocktail stick to prevent them bursting. Cover... - 23.2213
Poached Eggs With Spinach
Prepare the spinach puree, place it in a saucepan, add the butter, a good pinch of nutmeg, salt and pepper, and the brown sauce.
Heat through thoroughly.
Meanwhile, poach the eggs and trim them neatly.
Turn the spinach on to a hot dish, flatten the surface... - 29.4632
Spinach Mushroom And Egg Salad
For dressing, in a screw-top jar combine salad oil, lime peel, lime juice, sesame seed, mustard, and salt.
Cover; shake well.
For salad, in a salad bowl combine spinach, mushrooms, radishes, and egg.
Shake dressing well.
Add dressing to salad; toss. - 35.2806
Spinach Baked Eggs With Parmesan & Tomato Toasts
1. Mix the soft butter with the Parmesan, tomatoes and basil. Heat oven to 190C/170C fan/gas 5. Wash the spinach, put into a large pan, then cover and cook until the spinach is wilted, about 2-3 mins. Drain well, pressing out all water, then return to the pan... - 30.7004
Spinach Stuffed Eggs
1. Cover eggs with cold water, bring to the boil stirring gently to keep the yolks centred, cook for 10 minutes. Drain and crack; cover with cold water.
2. Wash the spinach well, remove tough stalks and place in a pan with the water that adheres to the... - 37.815
Japanese Spinach And Egg Soup
Japanese Spinach And Egg Soup is an easy to make recipe. The egg lovers can try Japanese Spinach And Egg Soup. The wine venegar adds up the taste of Japanese Spinach And Egg Soup. - 38.8154
Eggs Au Grafin On Spinach
1. Cook the spinach, drain well and chop up with the butter. Add seasoning and a pinch of nutmeg.
2. Put the spinach into a fireproof dish.
3. Poach the eggs and arrange on top.
4. Cover with cheese sauce, sprinkle with grated cheese and brown under the grill. - 34.3317
Spinach And Egg Drop Pasta Soup
1. Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil over high heat. Add the pasta and cook until al dente. Drain well.
2. In a medium saucepan, combine the stock and sliced garlic and bring to a simmer over moderate heat; simmer for 3 minutes. Add the drained... - 28.2435
Spinach With Eggs And Cheese
1. Wash fresh spinach with cold water and remove centre rib from the leaves.
2. Preheat the grill.
3. In a saucepan, boil water and when the water starts to boil, place the eggs in it.
4. Boil for 2 minutes, then rotate and boil for... - 48.1193
Spinach And Egg Pie
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 375 degrees.
2) In some vegetable oil, fry the chopped onions.
3) Chop the spinach neatly into small pieces.
3) With the milk, beat the eggs and season with some salt and pepper to taste. Add in the... - 45.156
Spinach And Egg Salad
Remove and discard any coarse stems from the spinach, then chop roughly, using the double-bladed chopping knife.
Trim the spring onions and chop.
Mix with the spinach and add seasoning and nutmeg to taste.
Mix the oil and vinegar together thoroughly.
Pour... - 33.4374
Egg And Spinach Salad
In a small bowl, combine the pepper, salt, cayenne and mustard.
Slice the eggs in half and scoop out the yolks.
Rub the yolks through a strainer into the mustard mixture and stir in the garlic.
Chop the egg whites and set them aside.
In a small bowl, beat the... - 42.4427
Egg And Spinach Pastas With Ham Mushrooms And Cream
1. Wipe the mushrooms clean and trim stems. Cut into 1/4 inch cubes and set aside.
2. In a large skillet, melt 4 tablespoons of the butter and saute the shallots over medium heat until they have turned pale gold. Turn up the heat and add the mushrooms. Cook... - 33.2111
Spinach, Zucchini And Egg Tian
Preheat oven to 375°F.
Wash fresh spinach and remove stems; cook in water that clings to leaves, heating just until wilted. (Thaw frozen spinach.)
Fresh or frozen, press spinach in sieve to remove all liquid.
Melt margarine in skillet over moderate heat,... - 42.1118
Spinach Egg Scramble
Chef Keith Snow prepares a wonderful healthy breakfast dish with spinach, eggs, and gruyere cheese. - 115.528
Japanese Spinach And Egg Soup
1) Remove any tough stems and rotten leaves from the spinach. Coarsely shred the spinach.
2) Into a saucepan, pour in chicken stock. Let it come to a boil.
3) Remove any skin that has gathered at the surface.
4) Into the boiling stock, add in the... - 42.8621
Spinach Lettuce Salad With Chopped Egg
1. Wash lettuce, spinach and radichhio well. Make bite size peices.
2. In a salad spinner spin the lettuce and spinach well.
3. Place them in a salad bowl along with onions.
4. In another bowl whisk vinegar, olive oil, garlic, pepper and... - 49.6806
Crab Spinach Egg Casserole
In a bowl, beat eggs and cream.
Stir in the crab, spinach, bread crumbs, cheese, salt, pepper and nutmeg; set aside.
In a skillet, saute the celery, onion, red pepper and mushrooms in butter until tender.
Add to the spinach mixture.
Transfer to a greased... - 42.269
Egg Roulade With Spinach Feta Stuffing
1. For the egg layer Heat oven to 350°F. Butter a 15 1/2- by 10 1/2-inch jelly-roll pan. Line with 20-inch-long sheet of parchment paper, allowing 2 inches to hang over each end; butter parchment lightly.
2. Mix butter, bake mix, cream, egg yolk, Parmesan,... - 38.2829
Spinach And Parmesan Frittata
Sauce: In small bowl, combine all ingredients; cover and refrigerate.
Frittata: Wash fresh spinach in at least 2 changes of lukewarm water; remove coarse stems.
In heavy saucepan, cook fresh spinach, covered, in water clinging to leaves just until wilted,... - 45.568
Swiss Chard And Spinach Omelette
1) In a skillet, saute the chard and spinach in 4 tablespoons olive oil, until the oil is fully absorbed.
2) Allow the mixture to slightly cool, then stir into the eggs alongwith the cheese, parsley, basil and garlic.
3) In an 8-inch omelet pan, heat... - 38.365
1.Cut the hard stems of spinach and discard them.
2.Rinse the leaves and stems properly and blanch it for 1 minute in boiling salted water.
3.Once done, drain well.
4.Let the spinach cool.
5.Press it hard to drain the excess liquid and chop it... - 46.1268
Baked Spinach Omelette
Cook the spinach for 3 minutes in the water that clings to it.
Drain the spinach and squeeze it dry in a strainer.
Return the spinach to the saucepan.
Add the butter.
Cook over high heat, stirring constantly, until the spinach is well coated with the... - 41.048
Heat the butter in a saucepan large enough to take all the ingredients except the eggs.
Stir in the flour and cook, stirring constantly, for about 2 minutes.
Stir in the cream, and cook, stirring all the time, until thickened and smooth.
Season with salt,... - 44.559
Ham And Spinach Frittata
Rinse spinach; place in 12-cup (3 L) casserole with just the water clinging to leaves.
Cover with lid or vented plastic wrap and microwave at High for 5 to 6 minutes or just until wilted, stirring once.
Drain and rinse under cold running water.
Squeeze out... - 46.7094
Sephardic Spinach Feta Frittata
This recipe is an authentic version of the classic Sephardic frittata. I use Israeli feta cheese and leeks with wilted fresh spinach. YUM! - 118.216
Spinach And Pancetta Quiche
This is the absolute best quiche recipe. Period. I love making quiche for breakfast, brunch, or lunch! - 113.99