- » Fresh Spinach Dip
Fresh Spinach Dip Recipes
Enjoy our collection of fresh spinach dip recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for fresh spinach dip recipes.
Spinach Dip (for Fresh Vegetables)
If fresh vegetables are in your menu, you gotta try this spinach dip for sure. Rich with the flavors of mayonnaise, onion and spinach, this spinach dip is pretty easy to prepare too. Just check out the recipe of the yummy and rich spinach dip. - 24.5265
Cut onions into 1-inch pieces.
Position knife blade in food processor bowl, add green onions.
Top with cover; process until chopped.
Remove cover; add cottage cheese and yogurt.
Top with cover; process 1 minute or until smooth.
Remove top; add spinach, lime... - 39.3814
Spinach Dip With Crudites
1) Cook the spinach, drain well and finely chop the leaves..
2) Drain the water chestnuts and chop them.
3) Mix the yogurt, sour cream, salad dressing and vegetable soup mix together.
4) Stir in the chopped spinach and chestnuts into the yogurt... - 36.0565
Spinach Dip In Cabbage
Spinach Dip In Cabbage is a fine side dish. Spinach Dip In Cabbage gets its taste from mayonnaise mixed with sour cream flavored with lemon juice. - 31.8083
Creamy Spinach Dip
1) In a medium bowl, add mayonnaise and sour cream to combine.
2) Fold in remaining ingredients and stir well.
3) Cover with a lid and place inside refrigerator to chill for several hours.
4) Serve with assorted cut up fresh vegetables. - 35.7564
Party Spinach Dip
Position knife blade in food processor bowl; add cottage cheese.
Process until smooth, scraping sides of processor bowl once.
Transfer cottage cheese to a bowl, and set aside.
Drain spinach; press between paper towels until barely moist.
Add spinach, water... - 35.786
1.In a blender, blend spinach, green onions, parsley, dill weed, yogurt or sour cream, mayonnaise, lemon juice, chives, thyme and salt.
2.Once done refrigerate the mixture overnight.
3.Serve cold with favorite fresh vegetables. - 39.213
Minted Spinach Dip
1 In a food processor or blender, whirl all the ingredients for 30 to 45 seconds or until smooth.
Transfer the dip to a small bowl, cover, and chill until ready to serve - 29.4335
Low Fat Yogurt Spinach Dip
1. Combine yogurt, spinach, fresh parsley, scallions, dill leaves, and garlic.
2. Chill for 1 hour before serving. - 31.841
Garlicky Spinach Dip
Perfcet garlicky flavor and a beautiful green color makes this Garlicky spinach dip interesting to have it with any snack of your choice. Garlicky spinach dip gives a good company to all your meals. With taste it also provids nutrition and what else you can... - 40.5419
Spinach And Beans Anti Aging Dip
Looking for a delicious and healthy dip that you can whip up within seconds? Then watch this video and learn to make a tasty spinach dip that is 100% vegan. What's more, it has anti aging properties. Watch to know more! - 94.2163
Hasty Party Spinach Dip
Cook spinach according to package directions; drain well.
Add remaining ingredients. - 21.365
Spinach And Artichoke Dip
Join registered dietitian nutritionist Toby Smithson as she whips up a diabetes-friendly hot spinach and artichoke dip developed by our faithful contributor Chef Lindsey Singleton. - 0
In small saucepan combine torn spinach leaves, parsley, water, green onion, and tarragon.
Bring to boiling.
Reduce heat; cover and simmer for 1 minute.
Drain vegetables, discarding liquid.
Puree vegetables; stir in yogurt, mayonnaise or salad dressing, and... - 38.3856
Spinach Salad Dressing And Dip
Thoroughly rinse, drain, and remove stems from spinach.
Place spinach in the jar of an electric blender (it will need to be packed down).
Add remaining ingredients.
Cover and blend until smooth, 30 to 60 seconds, turning blender on and off.
Use as a salad... - 31.746
Spinach And Cream Cheese Dip
Spinach Dip is a delicious recipe that you would love to prepare on a get together. Try this Spinach Dip; I am sure you will have a huge fan following for this! - 41.8654
Spinach Dip With Beans And Sour Cream
Would you like to try out a new dip recipe? Watch this video to learn how to make two different spinach dips. Both the recipe are simple, nutritious, and great in taste. In fact, you can mix a little of both dips to make a third new one! Watch this video and... - 117.108
Hot Spinach-artichoke Dip
This delicious warm cheesy and creamy dip is probably one of our favorites that appears frequently on holiday party tables, pot-lucks and gatherings. Watch Lynn share her favorite recipe of this classic from Southern Living. This is unbelievably easy and so... - 137.287
Super Bowl Special / Easy Spinach Dip
Learn how to make this delicious and warm baked spinach dip with cheese. Absolutely perfect for any kind of party. Ready in no-time and goes well with chips,crackers, baguettes or whatever else you may prefer. - 0
Spinach And Artichoke Dip
1. Preheat oven to 350°.
2. Combine 1 1/2 cups mozzarella, sour cream, 2 tablespoons Parmesan, and the next 6 ingredients (2 tablespoons Parmesan through spinach) in a large bow!,- stir until well blended. Spoon mixture into a 1 1/2-quart baking dish.... - 28.4254
1. Thaw and drain the spinach. Squeeze to remove all excess liquid.
2. Heat the oil in a medium-sized skillet and saut6 the onion until tender but not browned. Stir in spinach and cook for 2 minutes.
3. Combine the yogurt, garlic, mint, salt, and pepper in a... - 29.9729
Light Spinach Dip With Water Chestnuts
Process cottage cheese in food processor or blender until smooth.
Place in medium bowl and set aside.
Press spinach between paper towels until barely moist.
Add spinach and remaining ingredients to cheese mixture; stir well.
Cover and refrigerate about 3... - 29.8174
Hot Spinach Cheese Dip
Hot Spinach Cheese Dip is an amazingly delicious recipe version. An easy to make recipe, you will simply find this Hot Spinach Cheese Dip both mouth-watering and amazingly tempting. - 30.4796
Cheese Dip With Spinach And Artichoke
Expecting guests at home and don’t know what dip to serve with your appetizers? This one is a must try. Watch this video now to learn a simple and delicious Cheese Dip with Spinach and Artichoke recipe now. - 93.5242
Spinach Dip - A La Boise
Spinach Dip - A La Boise, Idaho goes well with fresh vegetables and boasts of the flavors of mayonnaise, oregono and other seasonings. The Spinach Dip - A La Boise, Idaho is quite easy to prepare too. - 28.9704
1) In a large pot heat water, cover and steam the spinach over high heat left clinging to its leaves for 3 to 5 minutes till wilted.
2) Drain and rinse in cold water and squeeze the excess water with hands.
3) Using a food processor puree spinach with... - 40.3454
Thaw and squeeze all moisture from spinach.
Place in food processor.
Add remaining ingredients and process until well blended.
Refrigerate for 6 hours or overnight to blend seasonings. - 33.2394
Low Calorie Spinach Dip
Drain spinach well.
In a medium bowl mix spinach with yogurt.
In a blender container puree cottage cheese with enough milk to make of consistency of sour cream.
Add to spinach mixture with parsley, green onions, mayonnaise, dill, seasoned salt and pepper; mix... - 37.5605
Provencale Spinach Dip With Herb Toasts
1. Preheat the oven to 400°. In a large skillet, warm 2 tablespoons of the olive oil over moderately high heat. Add the onion and thyme; reduce the heat to low. Cook the onion, stirring occasionally, until softened but not browned, about 10 minutes. Set... - 36.1262
Spinach Dip Crescent Wreath
1) Preheat oven to 375°F.
2) Turn upside 10-ounce custard cup at the center of ungreased large cookie sheet.
3) Take out dough from 1 can and keep dough in 1 piece. Do not unroll. (Keep remaining can of dough in refrigerator.)
4) Using... - 42.5265
Splendid Spinach Dip
In a medium bowl combine yogurt, spinach, onion, mayonnaise and vegetable soup mix; mix well. - 21.6077
Spinach Dip With Crisp Pita Chips
In this video, Betty demonstrates how to make her wonderful Baked Artichoke-Spinach Dip with Pita Chips recipe. This is a favorite with just about everyone, and it is very easy to make! - 24.7667
Crudites With Cheesy Spinach Dip
Vegetable Crudites: Wash all vegetables thoroughly.
Cut into sticks, florets or small pieces and store in plastic bags in refrigerator.
When ready to serve, arrange on tray or platter with container of Cheesy Spinach Dip in centre.
Cheesy Spinach Dip: Cream... - 40.341
Artichoke Spinach Dip
carrot sticks, celery sticks and/or baked tortilla strips, for serving Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
Place spinach in paper towels and squeeze out excess liquid.
Transfer spinach to a food processor and add the sour cream, Parmesan, 1/2 cup of the mozzarella,... - 36.9679
Spinach Onion Dip
Trim stems and coarse leaves from spinach.
Wash spinach, cook, covered, over medium heat for 3 minutes or until wilted.
(If using frozen, no need to cook.) Thoroughly drain, squeezing out excess moisture; coarsely chop and set aside.
In blender or food... - 34.9234
Spinach-wrapped Chicken With Oriental Dip
Spinach-Wrapped Chicken With Oriental Dip is an easy to prepare side dish. The deadly combination of spinach and chicken wont let you to miss out this Spinach-Wrapped Chicken With Oriental Dip. - 41.9971
Spinach Vegetable Dip
Cook spinach, drain and wring out all juice in a clean kitchen towel.
In the work bowl of a food processor fitted with a metal blade, finely chop spinach, onion, watercress and parsley, or chop with a knife and transfer to a blender.
Process just until... - 46.1594
Spinach Onion Dip is indeed a healthy brew. This prepare-in-a-jiffy dish is rich with the flavor of frozen spinach, yogurt and onion. I prefer this spinach-onion dip less spicy, however you can increase the spice factor as per your taste by varying the... - 36.5817
Spinach Yogurt Dip
Place unopened spinach package on micro-proof plate.
Cook on HI, 5 min-utes.
Let stand 5 minutes.
Drain and squeeze dry.
Place spinach in medium bowl and add remaining ingredients.
Stir until well blended.
Chill several hours. - 36.812
Spinach Caramelized Onion And Yogurt Dip With Pita Crisps
1. Heat oven to 200C/fan 180C/gas 6. Heat 2 tbsp olive oil in a saute pan, then caramelise the onions and garlic with some salt and pepper for about 20 mins, until golden. Remove from the heat, scrape into a bowl, then let cool in the refrigerator.
2. Cut the... - 31.9672
Tortellini With Spinach Pesto Dip
Place the pine nuts, garlic, lemon juice, spinach, and olive oil in an electric blender or food processor, and whirl for 1 minute.
Transfer to a small bowl and mix in the cheese; set aside.
Cook the tortellini according to package directions, omitting the... - 26.7687
Hot Spinach Artichoke Dip
1. Heat the oven to 350 degrees Farenheit.
2. Chop the spinach and the artichoke.
3. In a large mixing bowl, add the spinach, artichoke, garlic powder, minced fresh garlic,cayenne pepper,Asiago cheese and the Fontinella cheese.
4. Mix... - 93.0267
Creamy Spinach Crabmeat Dip
Combine first 4 ingredients in a large mixing bowl.
Beat at medium speed of an electric mixer until smooth.
Drain spinach; press between paper towels to remove excess moisture.
Add spinach and next 4 ingredients to cheese mixture; stir well.
Cover and... - 34.3868
Hot Spinach Crabmeat Dip
Press ricotta cheese through a fme-mesh sieve into a large bowl.
Add skim milk, mayonnaise, and sherry; stir well.
Drain spinach; press between paper towels to remove excess moisture.
Add spinach and next 6 ingredients to cheese mixture; stir well.
Spoon... - 36.258