- » Fresh Seaweed Salad
Fresh Seaweed Salad Recipes
Enjoy our collection of fresh seaweed salad recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for fresh seaweed salad recipes.
Wakame Seaweed And Cucumber Salad
1) Blanch the wakame seaweed, drain well and sprinkle with one tbsp vinegar.
2) Season the sliced cucumber with the salt, squeeze out excess water after 5 min.
3) Blanch the shirasuboshi , drain well and... - 39.4081
Pickled Cucumber And Seaweed Salad
Soak the seaweed in cold water until it becomes tender. (Depending on the quality of the wakame, this will take 10 to 30 minutes.) Slice the cucumber, salt lightly, and let stand 30 minutes.
Cut the seaweed into 1 1/2-inch strips.
Mix together... - 32.015
You May Also Like!
Fresh Seafood Salad With Balsamic Gochujang Dressing
Enjoy the surf and turf with this exotic seafood salad that combines flavors and ingredients of Korean and Italy. This is a unique but delicious salad of fresh seafood like oysters, shrimp and calamari atop seaweed, dressed with a sweet-sour and spicy... - 106.157
Fresh Ahi Poke
There is no denying that salads make for satisfying, delicious lunch. This unconventional, Hawaiian-style raw tuna salad is sure to appease the gut and taste bud of any adventurous seafood lover. Tuna chunks marinated in soy sauce, garlic, onion, sesame see,... - 101.61
Vegan Chickpea Salad
Are you a salad lover? This video is just right for you. Watch the chef prepare her secret recipe to make this Vegan Chickpea Salad. The recipe is simple and can be easily replicated at home.Watch this video now. - 96.1968
1) Wash and dry the lettuce leaves with a paper towel. Break the leaves into bite-sized pieces and discard the stalk. Keep them aside.
2) In a large bowl, place garlic. With a fork, crush it finely.
3) Stir in oil to the crushed garlic... - 46.0076
Japanese Style Salad
1. Prepare chicken breasts as directed in Chilled Somen Noodles. Drain crab meat. Remove any shell or cartilage.
2. Soak wakame seaweed for 10 minutes in water. Do not soak too long. Rinse. Pour boiling water over wakame, then drain and squeeze out excess... - 37.4923
Miso Soup With Mushrooms With Carrot-celery Salad
For a really healthy soup, try out this miso soup. Made with soba noodles, this soup is more filling than any other soup. Flavored with loads of ginger, this is a really delicious soup to try out. This soup goes well with a serving of carrot-celery soup.... - 122.229
Deep-fried Wasabi Sea Scallops With Wakame Salad
A classic appetizer from Japan, this is ideal for summer meals. The chef takes you on a culinary journey to the land of wasabi and shows how to whip up a nice appetizer using scallops. - 125.783
Awesome Crab-cakes With Salad
The fusion of Thai and Japanese flavours plus a Mexican influenced sauce make for the most amazing crab cakes ever. Togarashi and kaffir lime leaves enhance the succulent flavour of crab which are plated on a swirl of chipotle hollandaise. A must try recipe. - 51.8387
Korean jang Ban Guk Su
Do you have a favorite cold noodle dish for hot summer days? If not try this one! James shows how to make a Korean spicy noodle salad, with lots thinly sliced raw vegetables and a hard cooked egg dressed with a sweet and spicy sauce made with red chili paste,... - 115.722
Oriental Noodle Soup
This Oriental Noodle Soup is so simple yet so delicious. Enjoy this easy vegan soup recipe containing oriental traditional spices to boost your immune system. Sip the broth and feel your head clear, it’s amazing that something as simple as this Oriental... - 48.5041