- » Fresh Salmon Burger
Fresh Salmon Burger Recipes
Enjoy our collection of fresh salmon burger recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for fresh salmon burger recipes.
Grilled Sockeye Salmon Burger With Fresh Dill Coleslaw
1. Add the sockeye salmon, eggs, lemon juice, salt, pepper and panko bread crumbs into a food processor and process well.
2. Form patties out of the mix. Slice the italian bread and brush with melted butter.
3. On a hot grill, lay out the salmon patty... - 99.6584
Salmon Burger - Quick
Another quick recipe by Deborah: the salmon burgers. Tasty and quick, they represent a great alternative to the classic hamburgers! - 137.646
Salmon And Vegetable Burgers
If you are bored of serving meat burgers, here is an interesting twist. Try making easy salmon and vegetable burgers with weelicious host, who is preparing them for a summertime party. The patties are easy to make and can be refrigerated until guests arrive.... - 141.047
You May Also Like!
To make the mayonnaise spread: In a small bowl, combine the mayonnaise, lemon juice, and mustard.
To make the salmon burgers: Remove and discard any bones from the salmon.
Using a sharp knife, finely chop the salmon.
Place in a large bowl.
Add the... - 49.0047
Superhealthy Salmon Burgers
1. In a food processor bowl, combine the salmon with the curry paste, ginger, soy and chopped coriander.
2. Pulse the mixture until coarsely minced.
3. Divide and shape the mixture into 4 burgers.
4. Use a swivel peeler to peel strips of carrot and... - 44.518
Salmon Veggie Burgers
In a medium bowl, stir together the egg substitute or egg whites, carrots, onions, sunflower seeds, parsley, thyme and tarragon.
Crush the bones in the salmon.
Add the salmon with the bones to the vegetable mixture.
Mix until well combined.
Form the salmon... - 40.6957
This week I'm heading to the coast with a couple of seafood ingredients. I'm cooking up a spicy crab cake and a fresh salmon burger covered in dill sauce. Get to the local seafood shops this week and take advantage of some of the fresh local crab and seafood... - 112.285
Fish Burger With Basil Aioli
Moms' with kids who dislike fish are bound to try this Fish Burger at home! The chef here gives you a choice of fishes to choose in your burger, along with the very simple yet delicious sounding basil aioli, all made with least hassle, sure to appeal to both... - 100.292
Sophisticated Salmon Patties Or Salmon Loaf
1. In a large bowl, combine fresh and smoked salmon, potatoes, onion, parsley, lemon juice, dill and pepper.
2. Combine egg and cream; stir into salmon mixture; mix well.
3. Divide into four portions and shape into burgers with hands.
4. In a large skillet,... - 31.7667
Teriyaki Swordfish Burgers With Sweet Pickled Ginger Salsa
These teriyaki swordfish burgers with pickled ginger salsa may be a little time consuming but well worth the effort in taste. the sowrdfish burgers are prepared with a triyaki sauce mix along with eggs and bread crumbs. Served on buns with teriyaki sauce and... - 43.5816
This canned salmon burger recipe is one of my favorites. Being a health freak, I love the salmon and grill it to add to its health benefits. This juicy burger is a dish that is welcome anytime at my place. - 32.2999
Salmon Benedict With Dil Havarti
1. Prepare ingredients simultaneously so that everything stays hot.
2. In a greased pan, cook salmon burgers from frozen over medium heat for 4-5 minutes on each side, or until cooked through.
3. Prepare Hollandaise sauce (fresh, premade or from a dry... - 25.4201