- » Fresh Salad
Fresh Salad Recipes
Enjoy our collection of fresh salad recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for fresh salad recipes.
Barley is a whole grain cereal that is very high in protein and fiber. It is typically used for soups and stews and is a main ingredient in beer and whiskey. Barley is very healthy and is quite economical. It is also a low GI food – meaning it will not... - 119.91
Antiaging Feathery Fennel Salad
AntiAging Feathery Fennel Salad is a crunchy, sweet refreshing salad. The feathery fennel leaves are good anti oxidants. This salad is rich in folate, vitamin C, fibers and potassium which are good for cardiovascular and colon health. It also refreshes your... - 114.263
Quinua Santa Fe Salad
Any salad lovers out there? You are in for a surprise today. Check out the video of the mouth watering Quinua Salad. Our talented chef has done a great job in preparing this salad just for all you salad lovers. - 114.047
Fresh Vegetable Summer Salad
Here is an excellent video for summer salad recipe with plenty of fresh vegetables and vibrant colors. So see this video and toss up this summer salad with the fresh vegetables in season. Surely this salad can be truly magical! - 105.26
"21 Days To Fitness" Speed Salads, Quick And Healthy!!
1. Take a flat bottomed medium sized salad bowl. Cut celery into it.
2. Throw in the edamame.
3. Add the mandarin orange and the jumbo olives.
4. Add the baby spinach leaves.
5. Top with croutons and cranberries.
6. Drizzle a fat free vinaigrette and... - 89.373
Fresh Lima Salad
Steam the lima beans until just tender, about 5 minutes.
Place in a large bowl.
Add the tomatoes, peppers, scallions, basil and chives.
Toss to combine.
In a small bowl, whisk together the lemon juice, water, oil, mustard and garlic.
Pour over the salad and... - 50.5126
Fresh Yam & Ginger Salad
Bring water to a boil in a 4 to 5-quart kettle over high heat.
Meanwhile, insert shredding disc and shred yams.
Add yams to boiling water; boil for 30 seconds, then drain well.
Mix with lemon juice and set aside.
Shred jicama; set aside.
With a knife, cut off... - 45.5822
Fresh Lima Salad
1) For about 5 minutes, steam the lima beans so that they are just tender.
2) Put the beans in a large bowl and add the peppers, tomatoes, basil, scallions and chives. Toss to combine together.
3) Whisk together the lemon juice, oil, water, mustard and... - 44.8885
Fresh Pea Salad With Pancetta
1) In a heavy medium saucepan, pour in 6 cups of water and add 1 1/2 teaspoons of the salt.
2) Place over heat and bring the water to a boil.
3) Place the peas in boiling water and cook until tender, 8 to 10 minutes for fresh or 1 minute for frozen.... - 44.1169
Fresh Pear Cactus Salad
1) Rinse and pare the pear, then halve and core them.
2) In a saucepan, combine the sugar, water and lemon juice.
3) Stir in the cinnamon and cloves, allow to boil, then gradually add the pears.
4) Cook covered for 20 minutes or until the pears are... - 42.0599
Fresh Pear-mint Salad
Combine gelatin, pineapple juice and water in saucepan; heat gently, stirring until gelatin is dissolved.
Remove from heat and stir in sugar, salt, lemon juice, mint and onion.
Beat cream cheese with sour cream and mayonnaise until smooth.
Beat in gelatin... - 38.1448
Garden Fresh Salad
Cook macaroni according to package directions; drain.
Cook vegetables according to package directions; drain.
Combine macaroni, vegetables, cheese, mayonnaise and seasonings; toss lightly.
Serve on lettuce leaves. - 38.0471
Fresh Peach Salad
Dissolve jello with boiling water.
Dissolve very well.
Add peaches, pineapple with juice and drained cherries.
Serves 6. - 35.2782
Fresh Black Eyed Pea Salad
In a 2- to 3-quart pan, bring broth to a boil over high heat.
Add peas; cover and simmer until peas are tender to bite, about 12 minutes.
Drain peas and let cool.
In a bowl, stir peas with ham, oil, vinegar, tarragon, and sugar; add salt and pepper to... - 30.8089
Fresh Tomato Squash Salad
Steam squash slices, covered, 1 minute.
Drain; plunge squash into ice water, and drain well.
Combine squash, tomato wedges, onion, and basil in a large bowl.
Combine vinegar and next 4 ingredients in a small bowl; stir well.
Pour dressing over vegetables;... - 30.2023
Garden Fresh Salad
In large bowl, mix Unflavored Gelatine with sugar; add boiling water and stir until Gelatine is completely dissolved.
With wire whisk or rotary beater, blend in mayonnaise, Italian dressing and lemon juice; chill, stirring occasionally, until mixture is the... - 27.0853
Fresh Parsnip Salad
Mix parsnips, pineapple and marshmallows.
Mix salad dressing, sugar and pineapple juice.
Pour dressing over parsnip mixture; blend.
Chill. - 26.1546
Fresh Peach Salad
Fresh Peach Salad is rich with the flavors of sour cream, fruits and mayonnaise. This Fresh Peach Salad wont eat up much of your time for the preparation part. Just check out the recipe of Fresh Peach Salad. - 23.521
Tomato Watermelon Salad
With the summer building up to its peak, eating a full fledged meal is proving to be more difficult and having a wholesome diet with all the nutrients in a salad has become more than welcome. Summer salads use lots of fresh vegetables and fruits and are also... - 0
Kale & Citrus Salad
1. Roughly chop the washed kale, cut the yellow pepper into strips and onion into slices.
2. Dice the zucchini and orange, wash the tomatoes.
3. Finely chop the garlic and fry them in oil until golden brown, once done drain on paper... - 0
Fruity Nutty Salad
1. For the dressing: In a medium sized mixing bowl, add the black rice vinegar, balsamic vinegar, olive oil, sugar and salt. Mix well and set aside.
2. On a chopping board, cut the cherry tomatoes into half, chop the mango and strawberries into 1/2... - 0
Grilled Baby Octopus With Spring Salad
1. In a large pot, combine apple cider vinegar, water, black pepper, bay leaf, garlic, and octopus.
2. Place the pot on flame and bring it to a gentle boil. Turn the heat to low and simmer for 20 minutes. Drain and cut octopus as shown... - 0
Fresh Salad Recipes By Category