- » Fresh Relish
Fresh Relish Recipes
Enjoy our collection of fresh relish recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for fresh relish recipes.
Fresh Cranberry Orange Relish
Wash and drain the cranberries, removing any withered berries.
Place in the food processor with the cutting blade, adding the cut up orange, apple and sweetener.
Whiz until pieces are coarsely chopped, being careful not to puree.
Taste to adjust sweetness, it... - 24.5234
Fresh Cranberry Orange Relish
1. Sort cranberries, discarding any bruised or decayed fruit. Rinse berries.
2. Rinse orange and cut into 1-inch chunks; discard any seeds. In a blender or food processor, whirl orange, 2 cups cranberries, and sugar until pureed.
3. Pour puree into a 2- to... - 22.2344
Fresh Cranberry Orange Relish
Put half the cranberries and half of the orange sections into the container of a food processor; process until mixture is coarsely chopped with no whole berries remaining.
Transfer to a storage container and process the remaining cranberries and orange... - 24.047
Catfish With Fresh Corn Relish
Rinse fish; pat dry with paper towels.
Combine paprika, red pepper and salt in cup; lightly sprinkle on both sides of fish.
Oil hot grid to help prevent sticking.
Grill fish, on a covered grill, over medium Kingsford briquets, 5 to 9 minutes.
Halfway through... - 45.1873
Fresh Cranberry And Orange Relish
If you are looking for a good relish to add life to your celebrations, here is a fresh cranberry orange relish that will add zing to your meals and it doesn't have to be festive season, you can make it whenever you find these fresh fruits. They are a great... - 106.421
Fresh Cucumber Relish
1) Slice the cucumbers lengthwise in half. Scoop out all the seeds and discard.
2) Use a food chopper, with the coarse blade, grind the cucumbers and onion.
3) Drain the mixture and stir in the remaining ingredients.
4) Chill the mixture... - 33.2485
Fresh Corn Relish
Bring to a boil the vegetables, spices, salt, sugar and vinegar.
Cook uncovered twenty minutes, or until relish has thickened.
Stir in pimento.
Ladle into hot sterilized jars at once.
Let stand six weeks before using. - 37.0414
Fresh Vegetable Relish Or Salad
Peel and seed tomatoes and dice into small pieces. Chop vegetables. You should have about 2 cups tomato and 1 cup each of green pepper, cucumber, celery, onion, and zucchini. Shake in a jar the sugar, vinegar, salt, and pepper. Pour over vegetables and stir... - 23.1962
Fresh Cranberry Relish
Wash cranberries; drain, and remove stems.
Alternately put cranberries, apples and orange quarters through coarse blade of food chopper.
Blend in honey; combine thoroughly.
Refrigerate, covered, several hours or overnight before serving. - 26.1911
Fresh Pineapple-red Pepper Relish
Combine pineapple, red peppers, onions, garlic, gingerroot, brown sugar, cider vinegar, and cinnamon sticks in a large, heavy saucepan.
Cook over low heat until sugar is dissolved.
Add black pepper, cloves, and red pepper flakes.
Simmer for 25 minutes,... - 40.6784
Fresh Tomato Relish
In a saucepan, bring vinegar and sugar to a boil.
Remove from the heat; cool completely.
In a large bowl, combine remaining ingredients; add vinegar mixture and mix well.
Spoon into storage containers, allowing 1/2-in.headspace.
Refrigerate up to 2 weeks or... - 32.0135
Fresh Pineapple Relish
Tie the cloves and allspice in a cheesecloth bag.
Combine the sugar and vinegar in a heavy kettle, then bring to a boil.
Boil for 10 minutes, then remove the spice bag.
Place small amounts of pineapple into a blender container at a time, then cover and run at... - 34.3672
Gruyere Stuffed Turkey Burgers With Fresh Tomato Basil Relish
When it comes to the warmer months there's nothing quite like being able to just rustle up a quick and tasty recipe at the drop of a hat, without having to spend hours slaving over a hot stove. Apart from having confidence to try cooking from scratch, the... - 0
Fresh Mango Relish
1. With a sharp pointed knife, cut round the mangoes lengthways and then carefully cut between the stone and the flesh to remove all the fruit in two portions.
2. Peel and slice the mango flesh; finely chop the onions.
3. In a saucepan, melt the butter... - 41.0757
Fresh Corn Relish
In a saucepan, combine first 7 ingredients.
Simmer 20 minutes, stirring occasionally.
Cool; add chopped pepper and pimiento. - 30.3556
Fresh Cucumber Relish
Slice cucumbers in half lengthwise; scoop out seeds and discard.
With food chopper using coarse blade, grind cucumbers and onion; drain.
Stir in remaining ingredients.
Chill thoroughly. - 26.9811
Fresh Cranberry Fruity Relish
1. In a large mixing bowl combine all ingredients and mix well.
2. Let it chill several hours or overnight.
3. Store in an airtight container in the refrigerator.
4. Use with snacks, toasts or desserts as desired. - 35.699
Fresh Tomato Relish
Put onion, green pepper, vinegar, sugar, celery seed, salt, and pepper in blender container; blend till onion and green pepper are coarsely chopped.
Add tomatoes; blend till chopped.
Drain before serving. - 36.13
Old Fashioned Fresh Corn Relish
1. Cook the corn on the cob in boiling salted water to cover two to three minutes, using one teaspoon salt to one quart water. Cool the corn, cut from the cob.
2. Mix the corn with the cabbage, celery, green pepper, onion and garlic. Set aside while preparing... - 30.1554
Quick And Easy Fresh Corn Relish
Place in an 8-cup (2 L) microwave-safe dish the green pepper, celery and the 3 tablespoons (50 mL) of water.
Cover and microwave at HIGH 2 minutes.
Add the onions and corn.
Microwave at MEDIUM 2 minutes.
Add the remaining ingredients, stir until well... - 41.5589
Fresh Green Pepper Cauliflower Relish
Remove the leaves from the cauliflower, then wash and separate into flowerets.
Cut the green peppers into thin strips and combine with cauliflower and onions.
Sprinkle the vegetables with the salt, then cover and let stand overnight.
Drain and rinse in cold... - 41.4102
Fresh Corn Relish
Remove the husks and silk from corn.
Cut the kernels from the ears.
There should be about 9 cups.
Place the corn and cabbage in a 5-quart saucepan or preserving kettle with pepper and onion flakes, sugar, salt, spices, vinegar and 1 3/4 cups water.
Bring to... - 45.2574
Grilled Beef With Fresh Fruit Relish
1. Use a sharp meat knife or a kitchen scissors to trim all fat from the pork chops.
2. Use a steak hammer or a rolling pin to lightly pound and flatten the steaks, keeping them between two sheets of wax paper.
3. Rub salt and pepper on both... - 41.0897
Fresh Tasting Cucumber Relish
In large heavy saucepan, combine cucumbers, onions, red pepper, celery, sugar, salt and 1 1/2 cups/375 ml of the vinegar.
Bring to boil over medium-high heat and boil for 15 minutes.
Meanwhile, in small bowl, blend together flour, turmeric, mustard and... - 42.6911
Seared Salmon With Fresh Mango Relish
This Salmon with Fresh Mango Relish transports you to an exotic tropical island. You can almost see the sunshine radiating out of it and warming your soul. The fantastic sweet-tart flavor of the mango with the sour- spicy flavor of the red pepper jam sauce... - 125.173
Fresh Garden Relish
Grind the cabbages, carrots, onions and peppers in a food chopper, then add the salt and let stand for 2 hours.
Place in a colander and drain.
Wash if mixture is too salty.
Add the vinegar, sugar, celery seed and mustard seed and stir well.
Pour into... - 33.8604
Combine first 3 ingredients; spoon evenly over bottom halves of rolls.
Top evenly with roast beef, and cover with roll tops - 21.7028
Spice Rubbed Salmon With Cucumber Relish
1. Preheat broiler.
2. Combine first 6 ingredients, 1/4 teaspoon salt, and dried thyme, rub evenly over fish. Place fish on a jelly-roll pan coated with cooking spray. Broil 8 minutes or until fish flakes easily when tested with a fork or until desired degree... - 31.4329
Grilled Grouper With Apricot Ginger Relish
1. Combine first 9 ingredients in a small bowl. Let stand 1 hour.
2. Prepare grill.
3. Rub chile paste over both sides of fillets.
4. Place fillets on a grill rack coated with cooking spray, grill 6 minutes on each side or until fish flakes easily when tested... - 33.6111
Grilled Salmon With Nectarine Red Onion Relish
1. Combine first 11 ingredients and 1/8 teaspoon salt in a medium bowl. Let stand 2 hours.
2. Prepare grill.
3. Sprinkle pepper and remaining 1/8 teaspoon salt over salmon. Place salmon on grill rack coated with cooking spray,grill 5 minutes on each side or... - 31.9507
Grilled Salmon With Corn And Pepper Relish
1. Place 2 teaspoons oil, lemon rind, and salmon in a large zip-top plastic bag. Seal bag, and marinate in refrigerator at least 1 hour or overnight.
2. Prepare grill.
3. Combine corn and next 6 ingredients (through vinegar) in a bowl. Stir in the remaining 2... - 33.7587
Pickled Garden Relish
In large kettle, combine all ingredients.
Bring vegetables to a boil, stirring occasionally.
Reduce heat to simmer.
Cover pan and cook for 5 minutes.
Store in refrigerator. - 39.7624
Molded Cranberry Apple Relish
1. Combine the gelatin mix and brown sugar in a large heat-proof bowl. Add the boiling water, and stir until the mix is dissolved. Cover and chill for about 45 minutes, or until the mixture has thickened to the consistency of raw egg whites.
2. Stir the... - 28.3673
Quick And Easy Relishes Walnut Cranberry Relish
1. Preheat oven to 350F.
2. Wash cranberries and drain.
3. Place in shallow baking pan with sugar and mix well.
4. Cover pan with foil and bake for 1 hour.
5. In a shallow baking pan spread nuts.
6. Place in oven with cranberries, about... - 39.6431
Relish Cottage Cheese
1) In a salad bowl, add all the ingredients and toss gently to mix.
2) Refrigerate until ready to serve.
3) Serve chilled in the salad bowl or on a serving platter. - 34.4057
Onion Relish Veracruz
1. Cut onion lengthwise in half. Cut halves lengthwise into very thin slices; separate into slivers.
2. Cut chilies lengthwise into halves; remove and discard seeds. Cut halves lengthwise into very thin slivers.
3. Combine all ingredients in small bowl; mix... - 18.4823
Blender chop onions and peppers in water.
Pour through a strainer.
Empty vegetables into bowl.
Repeat process until all onions and peppers are chopped.
Heat vinegar, sugar, and salt to boiling in a large kettle.
Add vegetables and simmer 15 minutes.
Pour into... - 29.7399
Apple Cranberry Relish
Put all fruits and peel through a grinder or food processor.
Add sugar to taste.
Refrigerate for several hours. - 26.0436
Combine cranberries, sugar and water in 3-quart casserole; set aside.
Grate peel from orange; reserve.
Remove remaining membrane from orange; finely chop orange segments.
Add peel and orange to cranberry mixture, stirring until well blended.
Cover with lid. - 25.5248
Sweet Cranberry Relish
Here is a fantastic video that shows you how to make a sweet cranberry relish. The chef here makes this classic holiday dish that goes perfectly well with turkey. The mint and orange flavors from the relish would surely win your hearts. This dish is... - 127.389
Raw Refrigerator Relish
1. Combine all the ingredients in a large bowl and mix very well.
2. Ladle into jars and store in the refrigerator for several days before using. - 29.2427
Easy Green Tomato Relish
The green tomato relish is a fresh and flavorful relish prepared with green tomatoes and apples. Along with small onions and green peppers, the green tomato relish is flavored with cinnamon and cloves along with vinegar and can be sealed and stored in jars... - 34.0695
Stone Fruit Relish
Mix all relish ingredients together and blend well.
Let stand for 30 minutes. - 21.1665
Grilled Fish With Tropical Relish
1. Preheat grill or broiler.
2. Brush cold-water rinsed, patted dried fish fillets with olive oil. Season with salt and pepper.
3. Broil or grill fish on high heat for 4 to 6 minutes or until desired, turning halfway through.
4. In a... - 41.4682
Celery Cranberry Relish
1) Grind the cranberries, apple and celery with the help of the coarse blade of a food chopper.
2) Add the sugar and lemon juice and stir well.
3) Chill the mixture till it is time for use.
4) Serve or use the relish as and when preferred. The... - 31.8144
Garden Raisin Relish
Blend vinegar into a mixture of the brown sugar, cornstarch, and salt in a heavy saucepan.
Stir in the raisins.
Cook and stir over medium heat until mixture comes to boiling; cook about 3 minutes longer.
When ready to serve, mix in mint and... - 33.6355
Cranberry And Red Pepper Relish
Cranberry and red pepper relish is a peppy and fruity relish. Made with fresh cranberries, bell peppers, green onions and fresh cilantro leaves, all processed with orange juice and lime peel, this is both simple and fresh. With added sugar to taste, the... - 34.0472
1. Put the celery into a glass dish or bowl. Sprinkle it with the sugar, salt and the mustard. Pour the vinegar over it.
2. Cover and chill 2 to 12 hours; stir several times.
3. Drain and serve with a few fresh celery leaves sprinkled over the top. - 25.975
Holiday Special Cranberry-orange Relish Mold
Looking for a delicious, classic condiment to amp up your Thanksgiving table ? Try this zesty, fruity dip. In this video, Betty explains how to make the delicious cranberry-orange relish mold. The gorgeous combo of cranberry sauce, mandarin oranges, and... - 90.6842
Cranberry Relish Salad
1) Take the fruit-flavored gelatin and follow the packet instruction to prepare it.
2) Let the gelatin cool down.
3) Once the gelatin starts to thicken, add in the cranberry relish. Fold it in gently.
4) Transfer the mixture into individual moulds.
5)... - 34.2563
Yam Slices With Smoked Turkey And Cranberry Ginger Relish
To Prepare Yams: Slice yams into 1/4-inch rounds; you should have about 40 slices.
Place in a 9-inch microwavesafe pie plate or square baking dish. (They may overlap.) Pour in orange juice, cover, and microwave on high (100%) for 4 minutes.
Rotate pan and... - 39.3325
Pan Seared Halibut With Red Onion Relish
1. To make the relish, peel and thinly shred the onions and shallots. Place in a small bowl and toss in the lemon juice.
2. Heat the oil in a pan and fry the onions and shallots for 3-4 minutes until just softened.
3. Add the vinegar and sugar and continue to... - 36.2816
Leave root and 1 inch of stem on beets; scrub with a brush.
Place beets in a large Dutch oven, and add water to cover; bring to a boil.
Cover, reduce heat, and simmer 35 to 40 minutes or until tender; drain.
Pour cold water over beets, and drain; let... - 33.4544
Cabbage And Tomato Relish
Chill diced tomatoes and shredded cabbage in separate bowls.
Combine and marinate in French Dressing for 30 min. before serving.
Many variations are possible.
Substitute other chilled cooked or raw vegetables for the tomatoes, alone or in combination.
For... - 22.1838
Creamy Tomato-relish Dressing
Place tomatoes, cottage cheese, relish, and mustard in a blender or food processor and process until creamy. - 20.9736
Turkey Burgers With Beetroot Relish
1. Tip turkey into a bowl with the thyme. Finely grate in the zest from the lemon and add a little seasoning. Use your hands to mix the ingredients well, then shape into 4 patties. Chill until ready to cook. Can be frozen for up to 1 month.
2. Mix the... - 32.9444
Peach Fig Relish
Drain peaches, reserving 1/2 cup syrup.
Coarsely chop peaches.
Heat peaches, reserved syrup, peach nectar, lemon peel, lemon juice, and cardamom in a medium saucepan until boiling.
Boil gently, uncovered, for 5 minutes.
Stir in figs and brandy or orange... - 40.9984
Relish salad is rich with the flavors of tomato, cucumber and onion powder (you can try minced fresh onion instead of onion powder). Try adding this relish salad to your party menu next time. - 32.5986
Breakfast Sausage With Pear Relish
Place pears in a bowl and toss with lime juice.
Add oranges, red onion, celery, orange zest, mint, and hot-pepper flakes.
Toss ingredients lightly.
Cover and refrigerate until needed.
Pear relish can be made the day before serving.
Preheat stovetop... - 40.9227
Wax Beans With Pimiento And Pickle Relish
1) In a pot, heat the liquid from the canned beans.
2) Continue cooking till liquid reduces by half.
3) Drop in the beans and cook on high.
4) Add the pimiento, the pickle relish, and salt.
5) Toss with freshly ground pepper and serve... - 32.0991
Swordfish Skewers With Tomato Chilli Relish
To prepare Tomato-Chili Relish, combine chiles, tomatoes, onion, sugar, and vinegar in a small nonreactive bowl.
Season to taste with salt.
Cover and refrigerate for at least 20 minutes or until next day.
In a large bowl, combine oil, garlic, and pepper.
Add... - 41.0051
The Corn Relish is an exquisite side dish that is sure to get your guests excited! It will not be a surprise if they get addicted to the yummy Corn Relish. Try this brilliant recipe! - 43.3923
Flank Steak With Corn Relish
For relish, in a small bowl combine black beans, corn relish, radishes, jalapefio .pepper, lime juice, and cumin.
Cover and chill for at least 30 minutes or for up to 4 hours.
Trim fat from steak.
Score steak on both sides by making shallow diagonal cuts at... - 33.9941
Grilled Tuna With Tomato Orange Relish
Prepare Tomato-Orange Relish.
Mix oil, garlic, and lemon juice.
Rinse tuna, pat dry, and brush all over with oil mixture.
Place tuna on a greased grill 4 to 6 inches above a solid bed of hot coals.
Cook, turning once, until browned on outside but still pale... - 36.0995
Salmon With Wilted Spinach And Fennel And Almond Relish
To make the salmon:
1. Preheat the oven to 400°F. Cover a baking sheet with foil. Lightly oil the salmon, and season with salt and pepper. Bake for 6 to 8
minutes. Don't be tempted to cook the fish longer. The fish will "carry over," or continue to cook. (It... - 41.3921
Seared Tuna With Grapefruit Orange Relish
Thaw fish, if frozen.
For citrus relish, in a small mixing bowl combine vinegar, soy sauce, and ginger.
Whisk in the 1 tablespoon olive oil.
Cut grapefruit sections into thirds and orange sections in half.
Stir fruit, red onion, and cilantro into vinegar... - 40.799
Chicken With Red Relish
1. In small shallow bowl, mash garlic and salt to a paste and stir in oil and pepper.
2. With garlic mixture coat both sides of chicken and place it on broiler pan.
3. Setting temperature control to Broil, arrange oven rack so chicken is about 6 inches... - 42.1379
Classic Hot Cranberry Relish
Tired of the same old sauce? Bring in some flair to your turkey and other meat dishes with this hot cranberry sauce. Jazzed up with fresh cranberries and fresh jalapenos, this zesty cranberry sauce will jazz up even the most tasteless meals. Sarah shows how... - 91.8497
Yogurt Marinated Lamb With Tomato Cucumber Relish Pita Sandwiches
1. Crush the garlic and mince the fresh dill, dice the bell pepper, slice the onions, set aside.
2. Cut the cucumber and roma tomatoes into cubes, dice the shallots, set aside.
3. Place the marinade bag in a bowl and add plain yogurt, lemon... - 147.641
Pork Chops With Sweet Potato Puree And Cranberry Relish
Combine sugar and orange juice concentrate in a small saucepan; add cranberries.
Cook over medium heat 8 minutes or until cranberries begin to pop.
Remove from heat, and stir in pecans.
Cover and chill thoroughly.
Bake potatoes at 400° for 45 minutes or... - 40.7233
1. Wash, peel and coarsely grate the uncooked beetroot.
2. Wash, peel and grate the onions.
3. In a bowl, mix together beetroot, onions, horseradish and sugar.
4. Add French dressing and toss well. Season with salt and pepper.
5.... - 35.1704
Grilled Chopped Steaks With Corn Relish
This grilled chopped steak recipe is prepared with ground beef shaped into patties and grilled. Served with a corn relish made of corn, tomato, cucumber and onions flavored with sugar and salt, the grilled chopped steaks are simply made yet flavorful. - 42.5813
Turkey Burgers With Apple Mint Relish
To prepare the relish, peel, halve and core the apples.
Chop them finely or, using the large holes of a hand-held grater shredder, shred them.
Transfer to a large bowl and add the vinegar, mint, sugar, oil, celery seeds, mustard seeds and salt.
Stir and toss... - 41.1304
Tea Smoked Shrimp With Sweet And Hot Pepper Relish
To prepare the relish, in a small bowl, combine the green and red peppers and the onion.
In a small saucepan over high heat, combine the vinegar, sugar, mustard seeds, celery seeds, salt and cayenne pepper.
Bring just to a boil, then pour over the... - 47.5027
Fish Cakes With Relish
1. Place fish, curry paste, coriander, basil and egg white in a food processor and process to make a smooth thick paste. Place mixture in a bowl, add beans and lime leaves (if using) and mix to combine. Cover and refrigerate for 1 hour.
2. To make relish,... - 37.329
Fish Cakes With Relish
1. Place fish, curry paste, coriander (cilantro), basil and egg white in a food processor and process to make a smooth thick paste. Place mixture in a bowl, add beans and lime leaves (if using) and mix to combine. Cover and refrigerate for 1 hour.
2. To make... - 36.5991
Rack Of Lamb With Spicy Pepper Relish
Trim surface fat from lamb.
Cut each rack in half.
Place lamb on a grill above a solid bed of medium-hot coals (you can hold your hand at grill level only 3 to 4 seconds).
Turn to brown evenly and cook to doneness desired.
For rare (140° on a thermometer... - 31.143
Tomato Relish In Plum Tomato Shells
To Make Relish: Chop tomatoes in a food processor or by hand into about 3/8-inch pieces.
In a medium skillet over moderate heat, heat olive oil until hot.
Cook shallots and garlic until softened, 3 to 5 minutes.
Add tomatoes and cook, stirring, until they... - 37.595
Beef Fondue With Pickle Relish
Combine 3/4 cup mayonnaise, 1/4 cup pickle relish, and capers; place in small serving bowl.
Place onions, Mustard Sauce, olives, remaining mayonnaise, remaining relish, and Tomato Coulis Sauce in matching serving bowls.
Place beef on platter; place on table... - 37.1402
Sweet And Sour Tomato And Onion Relish
Heat the oil in a deep frying pan over a medium heat, lower the heat and sprinkle in the brown sugar.
Fry it lightly.
Add the garlic cloves, followed by the onion.
Continue frying for about 2 minutes.
Add the salt, crushed red chillies and green chilli and... - 41.6848
Tuna With Beet Relish
To prepare the beet relish, trim off the stems from the beets, leaving 1/2 inch (12 mm) intact; do not peel.
Place the beets in a saucepan, add water to cover and bring to a boil.
Reduce the heat to low, cover and simmer until tender when pierced, 30-40... - 42.3857
Favorite Corn Relish
Guess you know by the name Favorite Corn Relish that it is my favorite relish! This delicious and simple side dish is something your family will love. Try this simple Favorite Corn Relish recipe for yourself! - 37.9664
Flounder Fillets With Chick Pea Relish
1) Preheat oven to 400° F.
2) FOR THE CHICK PEA RELISH: Take a small bowl and combine onion, tomato, jalapeno pepper, vinegar and garlic in it. Add chick peas and mix well. Set aside.
3) FOR THE FLOUNDER FILLETS: Take a small saucepan... - 45.3689
Tuna With Tomato Orange Relish
1. To prepare tomato-orange relish, grate 1/2 teaspoon peel (colored part only) from orange; set grated peel aside. Cut remaining peel and all white membrane from orange; cut fruit into chunks.
2. In a food processor or blender, combine chopped orange,... - 34.6695
Mustard Glazed Sausages With Sauerkraut Relish
To make the relish, place the sauerkraut in a colander and rinse under cold running water.
Drain well, then squeeze with your hands to remove the excess water.
In a large bowl, combine the sauerkraut, parsley, vinegar, olive oil, sugar and pepper.
Stir and... - 43.7315
Uncooked Tomato Relish
1. Combine the corn, tomatoes, onion, green pepper, jalapeno pepper, lemon juice, sugar, parsley, and cumin in a large glass bowl.
2. Chill for 4 hours before serving. - 29.6524
Orange Flavored Blueberry And Cranberry Relish
It is a dish that helps you usher in the holidays and add to the heady aromas emanating from the kitchen around this time of the year. This sweet sauce is aptly paired with the savory roast turkey to help complement the flavors. An easy one pot wonder, this... - 97.1302
1. Place cranberries and orange juice in a saucepan and bring to a boil.
2. Add sugar and stir until dissolved.
3. Add raspberries and stir. Lower heat and simmer for 3 minutes. - 23.8717
Orange Cranberry Relish
Quarter oranges; remove seeds.
Process orange quarters with peel and cranberries through food chopper.
Add sugar to mixture.
Chill in refrigerator for several hours before serving. - 19.4495
Cranberry Orange Relish With Mint
In the work bowl of a food processor fitted with the metal blade, combine the cranberries, orange, sugar, and salt.
Process until coarsely and evenly ground, stopping the machine once or twice to scrape down the sides of the work bowl.
Add the mint, and... - 27.0798
Red Sweet Pepper Relish
1. In a food processor bowl combine red sweet pepper strips, ripe olives, olive oil, fresh or dried thyme, and black pepper. Cover and process with several on-off turns till coarsely chopped. Cover and chill till ready to serve. - 24.1756
Cranberry Orange Relish
Force cranberries, orange, and apple through medium blade of food chopper.
Lightly mix with the sweetener.
Spoon relish into a bowl.
Chill, covered, at least 1 hour to allow flavors to blend. - 22.963
Combine tomatoes, cucumber, coriander leaves, onion, and chili peppers.
Stirtogether lemon juice and salt.
Add to the vegetable mixture and mix well.
Cover and chill till needed. - 29.0374
In bowl, combine ingredients; chill. - 25.8664
Jalapeno Cranberry Relish
Position knife blade in food processor bowl; add cranberries, apple, and pepper.
Top with cover, and process until finely chopped.
Transfer mixture to a nonaluminum container, and stir in remaining ingredients.
Cover and chill thoroughly. - 26.5959
No Cook Cranberry Relish
In a blender or food processor, process all ingredients until coarsely chopped.
Cover and chill for 30 minutes or until ready to serve. - 21.2879
Citrus Cranberry Apple Relish
Combine first 5 ingredients in a food processor; pulse until coarsely chopped.
Place mixture in a bowl; stir in walnuts.
Cover and chill 2 hours. - 24.9678