- » Fresh Raspberry Filling
Fresh Raspberry Filling Recipes
Enjoy our collection of fresh raspberry filling recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for fresh raspberry filling recipes.
Fresh Figs With Raspberry Cream
I found this Fresh Figs With Raspberry Cream recipe in an old book. Fresh Figs With Raspberry Cream looked so good that I had to try it out and it did turn out to be very tasty. Make it today! - 19.8928
Raspberry Filled Melon
1. Wash fresh berries gently, and place on paper towel to dry.
If frozen, defrost, drain off all juice and place on paper towel to dry.
2. Measure 1/2 cup berries into a small saucepan.
3. Add honey, using 1 tablespoon if berries are fresh and sweet, full... - 34.9156
Mini Noodle Kugels With Raspberry Filling
1) Preheat oven to 350°F.
2) Follow the instruction on package to cook the egg noodles.
3) Meanwhile, in a large bowl, beat in egg substitute, sugar, cinnamon and nutmeg until sugar is dissolved and mixture is foamy.
4) Fold in cottage cheese,... - 42.8704
Process 1/2 c. (125 mL) of the raspberries in a food processor or blender until pureed.
Combine the cornstarch and sugar replacement in a heavy nonstick saucepan; then gradually add the milk, pureed raspberries, an( lemon juice.
Cook and stir over medium heat... - 25.5468
Fresh Raspberry Turnover
Mix sugar, cornstarch and raspberries in saucepan.
Cook over medium heat, stirring constantly, until mixture thickens and boils.
Boil and stir 1 minute.
Heat oven to 425°.
Prepare pastry; roll on lightly floured cloth-covered board into 14-inch... - 34.5628
Fresh Raspberry Pie
Prepare and roll out pastry.
Line a 9-inch pie plate with half of the pastry.
Trim pastry to edge of pie plate.
In mixing bowl combine sugar, cornstarch, and salt; Gently stir in berries to coat.
Turn berry mixture into pastry-lined pie plate.
Dot with butter... - 37.7792
Fresh Raspberry Refrigerator Cake
This Fresh Raspberry Refrigerator Cake is an exquisite and tasty cake.This wonderful cake is ideal for tea time or whenever you feel like indulging your sweet tooth. An amazingly simple recipe, it's truly a treat! - 45.7573
Fresh Raspberry Muffins
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2) Spray the muffin cups with cooking spray.
3) Sprinkle the raspberries with 2 tablespoons of flour. Mix well to coat and set aside.
4) In a bowl, mix flour, sugar, baking powder, cinnamon and salt.
5) In... - 40.8312
Hazelnut Torte With Fresh Raspberries And Cream
1 Preheat the oven to 375°F.
2 In a bowl, beat the butter and sugar together until light.
3 In another bowl, sift the flour with the salt.
4 Add in the hazelnuts, and stir into the creamed mixture to make an even dough.
5 ... - 45.6123
Raspberry Blizzard Filling
1) Prepare the jello as per the instruction on the pack.
2) Put it in the refrigerator for sometimes so that the jello is half-jelled.
3) Whip the half-jelled jelly till frothy.
4) Refreeze it in square baking pan after adding the... - 35.245
Almond Jelly Roll With Raspberry Filling
Preheat oven to 3500.
To prepare cake, combine the granulated sugar and almond paste in a blender or food processor; process until well blended.
Coat a 15 x 10-inch jelly-roll pan with cooking spray.
Line bottom of pan with wax paper.
Coat... - 42.3881
Raspberry Filled Gelatin Salad
Among the gelatin salads I tried so far this Raspberry Filled Gelatin Salad is my favorite. Raspberry is the main fruit used in the Raspberry Filled Gelatin Salad. Check out the recipe of this yummy salad. - 27.7475
Fresh Fruit Terrine With Raspberry Coulis
In a medium saucepan combine the wine, sugar, lemon juice and water.
Bring the mixture to a boil.
Add the peaches and simmer for 15 minutes or until the peaches are very tender.
Drain through a colander, reserving the liquids and solids.
In a food processor... - 40.7535
Fresh Blueberry Or Raspberry Pie
Line 9-inch pie plate with pastry.
Mix the flour, sugar and salt.
Sift 1/4 of this mixture over pastry; fill with berries and sift remainder of sugar mixture over fruit.
Dot with butter and cover with upper crust.
Bake in hot oven (450) for 15 minutes; reduce... - 31.9635
French Raspberry Pavlova
Prepare the Basic Meringue.
Trace a 12 in. (30 cm) circle on the inside of a clean brown paper grocery bag or a piece of parchment paper cut to fit your cookie sheet.
Put the paper on an ungreased cookie sheet.
Spoon the meringue into the circle.
Spread so it... - 35.4184
1) Form the pastry into a ball and divide in half.
2) Over lightly floured surface, roll out half of pastry into an 11-inch circle.
3) Line a 9-inch pie plate, with the rolled pastry.
4) Place the pie plate in refrigerator with the remaining... - 50.3938
Red Raspberry Pie
Red Raspberry Pie has a moist taste.The Lemon juice and Sugar gives the Red Raspberry Pie Energizing taste. - 41.2238
Whipped Cream Filled Crepes
These Whipped Cream Filled Crepes are one of the best creamy desserts that I've ever tasted ! Make these fruit and cream dessert in a jiffy and serve them up to your family this weekend ! So, how do you like the Whipped Cream Filled Crepes ? - 23.3014
Chocolate Raspberry Tiramisu
1. Place 1/4 cup of powdered sugar, mascarpone cheese, 11/2 tablespoons liqueur, and cream cheese in a large bowl, and beat with a mixer at high speed until well blended.
2. Brush cut sides of ladyfingers with remaining 2 1/2 tablespoons of liqueur. Spread... - 29.6434
The Raspberry Pie is perfect for all those Fruit Pie lovers out there. If you were looking for a tasty and simple fruit pie for your aparty then Raspberry Pie is your answer. Try it! - 44.1738
Fig And Raspberry Tart
Fig And Raspberry Tart has a Wonderful taste.The sweet butter and pastry cream gives the Fig And Raspberry Tart Gripping taste. - 38.7274
Lemon/raspberry Streusel Muffins
In a large bowl, combine flour, sugar, baking powder, baking soda and salt.
Combine eggs, yogurt, oil and lemon peel; mix well.
Stir into dry ingredients just until moistened Fold in raspberries.
Fill greased or paper-lined muffin'cups three-fourths full.
For... - 39.2773
Red Raspberry Refrigerator Cake
1) Make 1/2-inch slices from the cake.
2) Allow gelatine to soften in water.
3) Pour in hot water, stirring until gelatine is dissolved.
4) Stir in raspberries, lemon juice, sugar, and salt.
5) Into a bowl, pour the mixture and then... - 42.7561
Mocha Raspberry Roll Up
Prepare the Basic Roll-Up Recipe.
Cool and unroll.
Prepare the tart filling.
Spread it evenly on the cooled roll, and sprinkle the raspberries all over the surface.
Roll up the cake from the short end.
To start rolling, lift the cake with the end of the... - 23.5425
Champagne Cocktail has a Fantastic taste.The Cognac and Raspberries gives the Champagne Cocktail Mind Blowing taste. - 17.6856
1. Set aside A of the raspberries for garnish. In a blender or food processor, whirl the remaining raspberries and the syrup until smooth and liquid. Strain into a 1-quart pitcher, discarding the seeds. Stir in the orange and lime juices.
2. Pour into 4 short... - 29.0512
Stuffed Poached Pears With Raspberry Sauce
In small bowl, combine Ricotta cheese, Blue cheese, pecans and lemon juice.
Fill center of pears with mixture.
Sprinkle nutmeg on top.
Heat wine to a boil in medium skillet.
Place pears, stuffing side up, in skillet.
Cover; reduce heat to medium-low and s - 32.441
My sister likes this raspberry cheesecake recipe. This recipe was given to her by one of her friends. Whenever there is a party in our house, she prepares this dessert. All the guests like this dessert very much and thank her for preparing it. Which makes... - 46.1784
Chill a 2-quart mold and line quickly with sherbet.
Put in freezer.
Whip cream until stiff.
Add sugar, vanilla, and liqueur.
Force enough berries through sieve to make 1 cup, and add to cream.
Fill center of mold with cream mixture and freeze until... - 35.009
Peach Crepes With Raspberry Sauce
1. Sift flour into a medium bowl, make a well in the center. Combine eggs, butter and milk in a jug, pour into well and slowly mix to a smooth batter. If necessary, blend or process batter to remove any lumps.
2. Pour 2 tablespoons of batter into a heated,... - 36.1934
1. Into a tumbler, half fill with broken ice and add Angostura Bitters.
2. Add Raspberry Juice and Pulp, and Plain Syrup; stir well.
3. Into another tumbler, strain the drink and pour enough soda water to fill it.
4. Garnish with slices of... - 38.2444
Raspberry Angel Dessert
Slice cake in 3 layers.
Prepare filling by mixing sugar, flour, and 1/2 teaspoon salt in saucepan.
Slowly add milk; mix well.
Cook and stir over medium heat till mixture is thick and bubbly; cook 2 minutes more.
Stir some of hot mixture into egg yolks; return... - 43.2526
1. Let the oven heat to 350°F (180°C/Gas 4) and grease and line a 23 cm (9 in) round tin.
2. Beat the egg yolks and sugar together until thick and creamy.
3. Put in the lemon rind and continue beating until the mixture leaves a trail when the... - 44.6447
Peach And Raspberry Tart
Prepare the phyllo tart shell.
Spoon the Vanilla Tart Filling into the tart shell.
Drain the peaches and dry them on paper towels.
Lay the peach slices on them flat-side-down, making a swirling pattern on the outside of the tart.
Make a circle of raspberries... - 33.6516
Raspberry Ripple Cheesecake
A creamy, moreish baked cheesecake with swirls of rapsberry coulis and fresh crushed berries for a deliciously fruity touch. Easy to make and visually impressive, this will leave you wanting more (and more!). - 115.297
Apple Raspberry Crumble
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 375 degrees.
2) Into a dish, put the fruit and sprinkle with brown sugar, orange rind and juice.
3) Cook in the preheated oven for about 10 minutes.
4) Set aside to cool.
5) Into a bowl, sieve the flour... - 44.9712
Raspberry Sorbet Pie With Chocolate Whipped Cream
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2) Take 8 small tart pans and grease them lightly with 1 tablespoon of oil.
3) In a blender or food processor, process the graham crackers to a fine crumb-like consistency.
4) In a bowl, add oil, egg white... - 44.375
Raspberry Cream Roll
Line a 13x9-inch (33x23-cm) cake pan with waxed paper; grease paper.
Preheat oven to 425°F (220°C).
To make cake, put 6 egg yolks and half the sugar into a large bowl.
Beat until pale and creamy, 5 to 10 minutes with an electric mixer.
Beat egg whites until... - 43.4086
Raspberry And Lemon Polenta Cake
1. Heat oven to 190C / 170C fan / gas 5 and butter two 20cm sandwich tins, line the bottom of tins with baking parchment. In a large bowl, beat the butter and 225 g caster sugar together until creamy. Gradually add the eggs, little by little, until the mix is... - 38.3881
Raspberry Ribbon Cheesecake
Raspberry Ribbon Cheese Cake is an extravagance in raspberries ! A passionate raspberry fan is sure going to love feasting on this cheese cake with raspberry flavorings and topping. Try this Raspberry Ribbon Cheese Cake and let me know if you agree with my... - 49.342
Raspberry Cream Torte
To make shortbread, cream butter and sugar in a medium bowl.
Add flour; work into a dough.
Press into a ball and wrap in foil or plastic wrap.
Refrigerate 30 minutes.
Grease a 15-1/2x10-1/2-inch (39x27-cm) cake pan.
Line with waxed paper; grease... - 45.1092
Rhubarb Raspberry Pie
In a large bowl, combine sugar and tapioca.
Add the rhubarb, raspberries and lemon juice; mix gently.
Let stand for at least 15 minutes or up to 1 hour to soften tapioca; stir gently several times.
Line a pie plate with bottom crust.
Pour filling into... - 31.0081
Baked Raspberry Pie
In a large bowl, combine the flour, sugar and salt; cut in shortening until the mixture resembles coarse crumbs.
Combine egg, water and vinegar; stir into flour mixture just until moistened.
Divide the dough in half so that one ball is slightly larger than... - 42.3423
Red Raspberry-cherry Pie
The red raspberry and cherry pie is a double delight for fruit lovers like me. Made with sour cherries and fresh red raspberries, the raspberry cherry pie has a burst of flavors along with color. Flavored with a little lemon juice, the raspberry cherry pie is... - 34.3294
Apricot Raspberry Jam
Place steel blade in work bowl; add half of the apricots.
Process with on/off turns till chopped; transfer to 5-quart Dutch oven.
Repeat with remaining apricots, plus raspberries (should have about 4 1/2 cups total chopped fruit).
Stir in pectin and lemon... - 36.1258
Primrose Tea Raspberry Tarts
Preheat the oven to 325°F.
In the bowl of an electric mixer combine the cream cheese and 1/2 cup butter.
Add the flour and 1/4 teaspoon of the salt and mix until just combined.
Place the dough in the refrigerator to chill for 15 minutes.
Remove the dough... - 46.8202
To make pastry, sift flour and salt into a medium bowl.
Add butter, sugar and egg to flour mixture.
Knead to a dough.
Press into a ball and wrap in foil or plastic wrap.
Refrigerate 30 minutes.
Preheat oven to 400°F (205°C).
On a floured surface, roll out... - 43.4856
Open-face Raspberry Tarts
This Open-Face Raspberry Tarts tastes absolutley divine and hnece is so irresistable to miss it. Here’s a quick and easy to make recipe for Open-Face Raspberry Tarts and just relish! - 36.7144
Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
Grease 12 muffin cups or line with paper baking cups.
In a bowl combine flour, wheat germ, sugar, baking powder and salt; mix well.
Add raspberries; mix well.
In a small bowl combine milk, margarine and egg; mix well.
Add to... - 33.8983
1 Combine raspberries, sugar and lemon juice in 1 1/2-quart glass casserole.
2 Microwave for 7 minutes on 7 (MED. HIGH). Stir and continue cooking for 8 to 11 minutes on 7 (MED. HIGH), or until bubbly. Stir in pectin.
3 Fill glass jars; cool, and cover.... - 24.6188
In blender, combine raspberries and orange and pineapple juice; blend until smooth.
Strain into pitcher; slowly pour in soda.
Stir to combine.
Divide evenly among 6 ice-filled glasses; garnish with mint. - 29.5535
Cynthia's Raspberry Tart
Preheat the oven to 350°F.
Coat an 8- to 10-inch tart pan with a removable bottom with nonstick cooking spray.
Place the butter, flour, pecans, sugar, salt, egg, and vanilla in the bowl of a food processor fitted with the metal blade and pulse until well... - 46.9635
Lemon Raspberry Pie
Heat oven to 450°F.
Prepare crust according to package directions for unfilled one-crust pie using 9-inch pie pan.
(Refrigerate remaining crust for later use.) Press pecans into bottom of pie crust-lined pan.
Generously prick crust with fork.
Bake at 450°F.... - 42.9373
Raspberry Crepes With Ice Cream
1.Make the filling by, taking a bowl and putting in the berries except 8.
2. Sprinkle sugar, coat and keep aside for 15 minutes.
3.Make the crepes - Take a bowl, add in eggs, 1 3/4 cup milk, and rum. Whisk well.
4.Slowly add in flour, sugar and salt .... - 45.3888
Cheesy Raspberry Delight
Looking for a unique dessert preparation - try out the recipe of cheesy raspberry delight. The blend of cheese and fresh raspberries along with raspberry jelly is going to be the ultimate show stopper. Whether it's a kids party or adults get-together, you are... - 105.809
Papaya Raspberry Pie
1) Preheat oven to 350F (175C).
2) In a bowl, beat egg whites until foamy. Slowly add sugar and continue beating until stiff and glossy. Set aside.
3) In a saucepan, add raspberry liqueur or extract and jam to heat up.
4) Take cooled... - 43.2312
1) Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
2) Prepare a pie shell and add sliced almond over the base.
3) Bake about 10 minutes or until lightly golden and cool.
4) In a saucepan, add half the raspberries, half the water, and sugar and boil.
5)... - 48.5843
Kiwi Raspberry Muffins
Kiwi raspberry muffins are special muffins made with kiwi fruit and raspberries. Moist, with a chewy texture this muffin is a delightful treat for fruit lovers. Flavored with a hint of vanilla, this muffin is good to go anytime. - 41.5821
1. Preheat the oven to 400°F
2. Rinse and hull the raspberries
3. With the puff pastry, make twenty four palmiers, brush them with milk or beaten egg; bake them for fifteen minutes or less
4. In a bowl, pour the cream and add quarter... - 40.0497
Thaw berries, if frozen; do not drain.
In a medium saucepan combine berries, the 1/3 cup sugar, and the cornstarch.
Cook and stir over medium heat till thickened and bubbly.
For topping, in a small mixing bowl combine the biscuit mix, walnuts, brown... - 40.143
Ice Cream Raspberry Pie
1) Preheat the oven to 400°F.
2) In an electric beater, place the egg whites and beat on slow speed.
3) As the egg whites gets fluffy, slowly increase the speed and beat until soft peak consistency.
4) Add the sugar in and continue beating... - 38.1672
1) Preheat the oven to 190°C/375°F or Gas Mark 5.
2) Roll out the dough on a floured surface and line a 8 inch loose-bottomed cake tin.
3) Bake the pastry crust blind in the preheated oven for 15 minutes, then remove the foil and... - 46.0037
Apple Raspberry Tarts
Heat oven to 350°F.
Grease six 6-02. custard cups.
Brush one sheet of filo dough with melted margarine; top with another filo dough sheet Repeat brushing and layering with remaining melted margarine and filo.
Cut filo stack lengthwise into 6 strips; cut... - 38.6696
For bombe: Rinse 6 cup ring mold and place in freezer about 15 minutes.
Spoon ice cream into mold.
Using back of spoon dipped in hot water, spread ice cream evenly to coat interior of mold.
Freeze about 1 hour, or overnight.
Combine sugar and water in heavy... - 43.4691
Hearts A Bustiny Blackberry Tarts With Caramel And Raspberry Sauces
Separate the pastry sheets.
Cut 24 strips of pastry, each 1/4 inch wide.
Set them aside.
Roll out a sheet of pastry very thin.
Cut out heart-shaped pastries, about 3 inches wide and 3 inches long, repeating until 12 hearts have been cut.
Preheat the oven to... - 39.8638
Raspberry Almond Cream
1) Take a 8 to 9-inch springform pan of 2-inches depth. Grease slightly with vegetable oil.
2) In the food processor, add ginger snaps, butter, vanilla. Blend to get a smooth mixture.
3) In a saucepan, add milk, sugar and almonds and... - 44.8683
Raspberry Mirror Cake
1) Preheat oven hot to 350°F. If using dark or nonstick pans, heat oven to 325°F.
2) Take two 9-inch round cake pans and grease with shortening. Sprinkle flour lightly over it.
3) In large bowl, add cake mix, water, oil and egg... - 45.8057
Chocolate Cream Filled Cake Roll
Preheat oven to 375°F Grease bottom of 15 1/2 X 10 1/2 x1-inch jelly-roll pan.
Line with waxed paper.
Grease paper and sides of pan; dust with flour.
Combine flour, cocoa, baking powder and salt in small bowl; set aside.
Beat eggs in medium bowl with... - 44.6245
Glazed Fruit Filling
Blend cream cheese and orange juice together.
Sweeten lightly to taste.
Spread thin layer of mixture in bottom of cooled, baked tart shells.
Fill with well-drained fresh or frozen fruit.
Prepare glaze by melting jelly and mixing with hot water.
Spoon over... - 24.1713
Raspberry Pear Cobbler
Preheat the oven to 425°F.
For the pastry crust.
In a bowl, stir together the flour and salt.
Cut in the shortening using a pastry blender until mixture resembles coarse meal.
Sprinkle cold water, 1 tablespoon at a time, over the mixture, sth-ring it in... - 40.8267
Chocolate Raspberry Tart
Prepare the phyllo tart shell.
Smooth the raspberry preserves on the bottom of the inside of the tart shell.
Spoon the chocolate filling on top of the preserves.
Garnish with whipped topping and raspberries, if desired.
May be refrigerated an hour or two... - 32.455
Holiday Cran Raspberry Punch
The holiday cranraspberry punch is a mixed punch made with cranberry and raspberry cocktail. Mixed together and served with ice ring and fresh or frozen raspberries, this is an awesome cooler to hang out with! - 25.9555
Raspberry Shortbread Tart
To MAKE THE CRUST:
In a large bowl, cream the butter and sugar together until smooth and fluffy.
Add the egg yolk and vanilla and continue to mix for 3 more minutes.
Add the flour and mix until a soft dough forms.
Cover and refrigerate for at least 2 hours or... - 44.1
Cucumber And Raspberry Mojito
If you are searching for a unique cocktail recipe, here is a recipe of mojito, which you are definitely going to like. This mojito comes to you with cucumber and raspberry, with a flavor of lime. Follow the easy instruction and serve to your guests. - 136.745
Raspberry Yogurt Torte
1 For the syrup:In a small saucepan, bring the water and sugar to a full boil , stirring to dissolve the sugar.
2 Remove from the heat and add the framboise. Pour into a small bowl and cool completely.
3 For the filling:Into a small bowl, pour the... - 45.845
Raspberry Cherry Pie
Drain raspberries; reserve syrup.
Add enough water to syrup to measure 1 cup liquid.
In saucepan mix together sugar, cornstarch, and salt.
Stir in reserved raspberry liquid.
Stir frozen cherries into mixture in saucepan.
Cook and stir over medium-high heat... - 38.1607
Open Face Raspberry Tarts
1) Take a saucepan and combine sugar, cornstarch and salt in it.
2) Add fruit juice to the mixture and place the saucepan over low heat.
4) Cook until the mixture becomes thick and clear. Allow it to cool.
5) Once fruit sauce is cooled, add lemon juice... - 38.5761
Pears With Raspberry Sauce
1. In a medium sauce pan, combine water, honey and vanilla extract. Mix well and bring to boil.
2. Add pears, mix well and cover and cook on a slow flame for 6 to 8 minutes or till pears are tender.
3. Once cooked, remove and drain off extra syrup.
4.... - 34.4588
Pinwheel Pears With Raspberry Sauce
Combine the softened cream cheese, ricotta cheese, and pistachios or pecans; set aside.
Wash pears; pat dry. Core each of the pears, leaving a center hole about 1 inch in diameter. Fill each pear with the cream cheese-nut mixture. Wrap the stuffed pears in... - 26.2495
Figs Stuffed With Raspberries
1) To prepare the raspberry sauce : Place and press 1 quart berries through a fine sieve and collect the puree.
2) Combine puree with sugar and Grand Marnier and stir until the sugar gets completely dissolved. Refriigerate until use.
3)... - 43.5315
Strawberry Meringue Tarts With Raspberry Sauce
Meringue Shells: In bowl, beat egg whites with cream of tartar until soft peaks form.
Gradually add sugar a tbsp at a time, beating until stiff peaks form.
Beat in vanilla.
Spoon meringue onto foil-lined baking sheet in six 4- to 5-in/ 10 to 12 cm... - 42.1516
Raspberry Passion Fruit Chinchillas
1. Preheat the oven to 180°C/350°F/ Gas 4. With a brush, paint four 300 ml / 1/2 pint / 1 1/4 cup souffle dishes with a visible layer of soft butter.
2. Whisk the egg whites in a mixing bowl until firm. (You can use an electric mixer.) Add the sugar a... - 38.3077
Rosy Raspberry-pear Pie
1 Preheat the oven to 400°Fahrenheit.
2 As per the package directions, place 1 pie crust in a 9-inch pie pan for one-crust filled pie.
3 Reserve the second crust for cutouts.
4 In a large bowl, mix pears, lemon juice and... - 44.0868
In small heavy saucepan, melt chocolate over low heat, stirring constantly.
Line 8x4x2 inch loaf pan with plastic wrap.
Arrange 6 of the ladyfinger halves crosswise, side by side, in bottom of the pan, trimming if necessary to fit.
Line each long side... - 39.1051
Chocolate Raspberry Cream Cheese Pie
Preheat oven to 325Â°.
Butter a 9-inch pie pan and set aside.
In a medium bowl, whisk together flour, cocoa, and baking powder.
Whisk in sugar substitute and fructose (or fructose only).
Stir in melted margarine until flour mixture is crumbly and thoroughly... - 40.4546
Raspberry Banana Cream Cheesecake
Mix the graham cracker crumbs with the sugar after which mix with the butter. Press in the bottom of a 8 or 9-inch springform pan. Remember to spray pan with non-stick spray or grease with butter to keep the cake from sticking. Put pan with just the crust... - 32.9607
Raspberry Wine Punch
Process raspberries with syrup in food processor or blender until smooth; press through strainer, discarding seeds.
Combine wine, raspberry puree and liqueur in pitcher; refrigerate until serving time.
Rinse out wine bottle and remove label.
Fully open top of... - 35.9064
Raspberry Streusel Muffins
Preheat oven to 350°.
Line muffin pan with paper baking liners.
Sift flour, sugar, brown sugar, baking powder, salt, and cinnamon together in a medium size bowl.
Make a well in the center of the mixture.
Place the egg, melted butter, and milk in the... - 40.9842
Pears With Raspberry Sauce
Peel pears; do not remove stems.
Cut pears in half; carefully remove cores.
In saucepan add water, cinnamon, cloves, lemon peel, and 2 tablespoons honey; bring to boil.
Add pears; simmer 10 minutes.
Remove pears with slotted spoon; drain.
Puree cottage cheese... - 41.1666
Honey Vanilla Heart With Raspberry Puree
The night before serving, slit the vanilla bean open lengthwise with a small sharp knife.
With the tip of the knife, scrape the seeds into a mixing bowl.
Add the yogurt, barley malt sweetener, and honey and mix well.
Line a small bowl with a double layer of... - 36.7344
Raspberry Streusel Muffins
In a mixing bowl, cream butter and sugar until light and fluffy; beat in egg.
In a small bowl, mix sour cream, milk and vanilla.
Combine dry ingredients; stir into creamed mixture alternately with sour cream mixture just until moistened.
Gently fold in... - 42.3683
Raspberry Topped Peaches
1) Start the broiler and set at medium.
2) Butter a shallow flameproof serving dish and keep aside.
3) In the prepared dish arrange the peaches with the rounded side up, place under the broiler for 2-3 minutes, turning the dish at... - 40.8233
Chocolate Silk Raspberry Tart
1) Preheat oven hot to 375°F.
2) In a medium bowl add crushed cookies and butter. Mix together.
3) Transfer the mixture into a 9- or 10-inch springform pan.
4) Press the mixture at the bottom and 1 inch up side.
5) Bake for 7 to 9... - 40.5513
Cranberry Raspberry Charlotte
1. Smoothly line a 1 1/2-quart charlotte mold (about 6 in. wide at top, 5 in. at bottom, 3 1/2 in. tall) or 1 1/2-quart souffle dish with plastic wrap. Separate lady-fingers so each is flat on 1 side. Decora-tively arrange a single layer of lady-fingers,... - 37.5223
Raspberry Apple Mold
Dissolve gelatin in hot water; add apple sauce.
Chill in ring mold until firm.
Toss remaining ingredients together; fill center of ring. - 26.0949
Raspberry Peach Glaze
1) Preheat the oven to 250°F°.
2) Beat the egg whites with rotary or electric beater, until foamy.
3) Beat in the salt and cream of tartar, until slightly stiff and stand in peaks.
4) Gradually beat in the sugar, until very stiff and... - 46.239
Peach And Raspberry Trifle
Dip the peaches for a second or two, depending on how ripe they are, into boiling water.
Remove the skins and pits and poach in sugar syrup, keeping them firm.
Place in bowl and chill.
Slice the genoise layers horizontally and spread 2 of the cut sides with... - 33.8235