- » Fresh Pumpkin Dip
Fresh Pumpkin Dip Recipes
Enjoy our collection of fresh pumpkin dip recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for fresh pumpkin dip recipes.
Pumpkin Chili Dip
1. In steamer put pumpkin pieces, cover with lid, and steam for 20 minutes or until tender.
2. In a bowl, put steamed pumpkin pieces, and mash it well.
3. Add chili, dried coriander leaves, cumin, and garlic.
4. Pour lemon juice, season... - 105.264
You May Also Like!
Pumpkin Seed Tomatillo Dip
1) A pot filled with water to cover the tomatillos is readied.
2) The oven is heated to 350 degrees C.
3) Husked tomatillos are simmered in boiling water for about 2 minutes.
4) The excess water is drained off.
5) Meanwhile, pumpkin... - 46.1264
Hummus With Pumpkin And Pomegranate
1) Puree the chickpeas, pumpkin, tahini, parsley and garlic in a food processor until smooth.
2) Transfer to a serving plate.
3) Sprinkle the pomegranate seeds over the hummus.
4) Serve chilled or at room temperature with the pitas. - 35.2053
Baked Pumpkin Ring
Remove seeds from pumpkin and cut into chunks.
Steam in a little water until tender.
Scoop pulp from rind; there should be approximately 2 cups.
Preheat oven to 350°F.
Saute onion and celery in oil until tender.
Stir in bread crumbs.
Combine eggs, milk and 2... - 42.5023
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
2. In a large bowl, beat oil, eggs, and vanilla until well blended.
3. Add 1 cup sugar; beat until smooth.
4. In a small bowl, combine flour, baking powder, and salt.
5. Add flour mixture to oil mixture;... - 48.7609
1) Grease 6-cup brioche mold lightly. Set aside.
2) Use rum to brush both sides of ladyfingers with a pastry brush. Roll in the gingersnap crumbs.
3) With the prepared ladyfingers, line the mold keeping the curved side out. Chill.
4) In... - 46.7255
Pumpkin Kofta Curry
1 Grate the pumpkin.
2 In a pan, boil the pumpkin until tender.
3 Gently squeeze out the water.
4 Add in ground ginger, coriander leaves, green chillies, roasted besan or breadcrumbs, ground spices and salt and mix well.
5 In another bowl,... - 48.5136
Fresh Apple Pie
1)Mix flour and salt together.
2)Use a pastry blender and cut in shortening till mixture resembles coarse meal.
3)Sprinkle little cold water, evenly over surface and stir with a fork till all the dry ingredients are moistened.
4)Give shape of a ball,... - 46.7974
Fresh Apple Pie
Combine flour and salt; cut in shortening with pastry blender until mixture resembles coarse meal.
Sprinkle cold water, 1 tablespoon at a time, evenly over surface; stir with a fork until all dry ingredients are moistened.
Shape into a ball; roll out pastry... - 38.8449
Holiday Eggnog Cream
Combine cornstarch, sugar and nutmeg in large saucepan; gradually add eggnog.
Stir in extract.
Bring to boil over medium heat, stirring constantly.
Boil 1 minute or until thickened, stirring constantly.
Stir in sour cream; remove from heat.
Fold in... - 38.1115
Gingersnaps are one of my favorite cookies. This gingernsaps recipe is prepared with a medley of cinnamon and cloves along with ginger. Baked with molasses and dlour with eggs, the gingersnaps are best served oven fresh. - 45.9788