- » Fresh Pumpkin Dip
Fresh Pumpkin Dip Recipes
Enjoy our collection of fresh pumpkin dip recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for fresh pumpkin dip recipes.
Pumpkin Chili Dip
1. In steamer put pumpkin pieces, cover with lid, and steam for 20 minutes or until tender.
2. In a bowl, put steamed pumpkin pieces, and mash it well.
3. Add chili, dried coriander leaves, cumin, and garlic.
4. Pour lemon juice, season... - 102.924
Pumpkin Seed Tomatillo Dip
1) A pot filled with water to cover the tomatillos is readied.
2) The oven is heated to 350 degrees C.
3) Husked tomatillos are simmered in boiling water for about 2 minutes.
4) The excess water is drained off.
5) Meanwhile, pumpkin... - 44.8996
Hummus With Pumpkin And Pomegranate
1) Puree the chickpeas, pumpkin, tahini, parsley and garlic in a food processor until smooth.
2) Transfer to a serving plate.
3) Sprinkle the pomegranate seeds over the hummus.
4) Serve chilled or at room temperature with the pitas. - 35.7351
Baked Pumpkin Ring
Remove seeds from pumpkin and cut into chunks.
Steam in a little water until tender.
Scoop pulp from rind; there should be approximately 2 cups.
Preheat oven to 350°F.
Saute onion and celery in oil until tender.
Stir in bread crumbs.
Combine eggs, milk and 2... - 39.9275
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
2. In a large bowl, beat oil, eggs, and vanilla until well blended.
3. Add 1 cup sugar; beat until smooth.
4. In a small bowl, combine flour, baking powder, and salt.
5. Add flour mixture to oil mixture;... - 48.8931
1) Grease 6-cup brioche mold lightly. Set aside.
2) Use rum to brush both sides of ladyfingers with a pastry brush. Roll in the gingersnap crumbs.
3) With the prepared ladyfingers, line the mold keeping the curved side out. Chill.
4) In... - 46.7803
Pumpkin Kofta Curry
1 Grate the pumpkin.
2 In a pan, boil the pumpkin until tender.
3 Gently squeeze out the water.
4 Add in ground ginger, coriander leaves, green chillies, roasted besan or breadcrumbs, ground spices and salt and mix well.
5 In another bowl,... - 47.6077
Fresh Apple Pie
1)Mix flour and salt together.
2)Use a pastry blender and cut in shortening till mixture resembles coarse meal.
3)Sprinkle little cold water, evenly over surface and stir with a fork till all the dry ingredients are moistened.
4)Give shape of a ball,... - 48.9049
Fresh Apple Pie
Combine flour and salt; cut in shortening with pastry blender until mixture resembles coarse meal.
Sprinkle cold water, 1 tablespoon at a time, evenly over surface; stir with a fork until all dry ingredients are moistened.
Shape into a ball; roll out pastry... - 36.8759
Holiday Eggnog Cream
Combine cornstarch, sugar and nutmeg in large saucepan; gradually add eggnog.
Stir in extract.
Bring to boil over medium heat, stirring constantly.
Boil 1 minute or until thickened, stirring constantly.
Stir in sour cream; remove from heat.
Fold in... - 35.8314
Gingersnaps are one of my favorite cookies. This gingernsaps recipe is prepared with a medley of cinnamon and cloves along with ginger. Baked with molasses and dlour with eggs, the gingersnaps are best served oven fresh. - 46.4379
Vegetable Rice Mold
Heat vegetable stock to boiling point and stir in the agar agar until dissolved.
Leave to cool.
Top and tail the beans, cut into 1 in/ 2.5 cm pieces, then blanch in boiling salted water for 3 mins.
Drain and refresh by plunging into cold water.
Leave until... - 40.6757
Japanese Bento Lunch Box
Wondering what this Japanese Bento Lunch Box is?? It is a unique concept of providing a well balanced diet. This concept has gained popularity everywhere, specially among the students and office going people who carry lunch boxes with them. Bento Lunch Box is... - 150.695
There is no better way to include all your favorite vegetables in a single dish than to prepare this authentic Japanese Tendon. Watch the chef churn out this delicacy using vegetables and seafood. Surprise your family with this Delicious Tendon today. - 145.054