- » Fresh Pumpkin Bread
Fresh Pumpkin Bread Recipes
Enjoy our collection of fresh pumpkin bread recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for fresh pumpkin bread recipes.
1) Preheat the oven to 350F.
2) Grease a 9X5X3-inch loaf pan lightly with butter. Sprinkle flour to coat the pan well. Shake off the excess flour.
3) Sift together the flour, baking soda, baking powder, salt, cloves, cinnamon, nutmeg and all... - 47.951
Easy Pumpkin Bread
Mix flour, soda, sugar and spice together.
Make a well or hole in dry ingredients and add pumpkin, eggs, oil, and water.
Beat until smooth, add nuts and vanilla.
Pour into greased loaf pans and bake 1 hour at 350°.
This will make two 4 x 9-inch loaf pans or... - 35.5902
Pumpkin And Sage Bread
1. Steam the pumpkin for 10 minutes until the flesh is tender. Drain it on kitchen paper to extract the excess liquid, then mash well and set aside to cool for 5 minutes. Soak the saffron strands in boiling water for 5 minutes.
2. Sift the flour and salt into... - 31.3365
Blend the oil, molasses, pumpkin, eggs, and all of the spices in a large bowl.
Stir the remaining ingredients together and add to the first mixture.
Bake in a well-oiled loaf pan at 325°F for about. 1 hour. If the loaf gets too brown before the end of the... - 36.4898
1. Preheat the oven to 350°.
2. Take two 9-by-5-by-3-inch loaf pans and spread 2 tablespoons of the softened butter over the bottom and sides with a pastry brush.
3. Into each pan sprinkle 1 tablespoon of the flour and tip it from side to side... - 47.3205
Homemade Pumpkin Bread
1. Sprinkle or crumble yeast into water.
2. Use very warm water (105°F.to 115° F.) for dry yeast; use lukewarm (80°F.to 90°F.) for compressed.
3. Let stand for a few minutes, then stir until dissolved.
4. Add 1 teaspoon sugar.
5. Let stand for 10... - 46.0212
Pumpkin Almond Bread
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
2. Mix together the flour, baking powder, baking soda, salt, and ginger.
3. Beat the oil, sugars, pumpkin, egg, and orange rind until blended.
4. Stir in the dry ingredients until well mixed. Add the almonds.
5. Turn into... - 38.9006
How To Make Pumpkin Bread Pudding
I don’t know about you, but one of my favorite things to do on Saturday mornings (aside from indulging in a hot and hearty breakfast while watching Saturday morning cartoons), is to wander around the local Farmers Market. This particular morning, I... - 0
Pumpkin Nut Bread
1.In a slow cooker, place metal rack or trivet.
2.Take a 6 cup mold or baking dish and grease.
3.In a bowl, put flour, baking soda, salt, cinnamon, nutmeg, pumpkin, sugar, buttermilk legg, margarine or butter and stir.
4.Fill the molds... - 49.0816
Pumpkin Nut Bread
Sift together flour, baking powder, soda, salt, cinnamon, and nutmeg.
Combine pumpkin, sugar, milk, and eggs in a large bowl.
Add softened butter and then the dry ingredients.
Mix until blended.
Stir in nuts.
Pour into a well-greased loaf pan 9" x 4".
Bake... - 46.363
Vegan Fruited Pumpkin Bread With Walnut And Cranberry
For all the vegans here is a video with a nice pumpkin flax cranberry walnut bread recipe, just perfect for a snack or a side dish. This recipe is simple like any other bread recipe and needs a little work but the end product is a soft and delicious bread! - 115.611
Alabama Spoon Bread With Pumpkin & Chives
Preheat oven to 350°F.
Lightly grease shallow 2 1/2 quart ceramic baking dish.
In medium bowl, with fork or wire whisk, mix buttermilk, pumpkin, egg yolks, and 2 tablespoons chopped chives.
In 4 quart saucepan, heat margarine or butter and l 1/2 cups water... - 44.8593
Pumpkin Bread Pudding
Preheat oven to 400°F.
Place bread cubes in 9-inch pie plate or 9-inch round or square baking dish sprayed with nonstick cooking spray.
Combine pumpkin, brown sugar, egg substitute, vanilla and liquid spice ginger.
Stir in evaporated milk and pour over cubed... - 36.9605
Pumpkin Blueberry Streusel Muffins
COMBINE flour, sugar, pumpkin pie spice, baking soda and salt in large bowl.
Combine eggs, pumpkin and oil in medium bowl; stir into flour mixture just until moistened.
Fold in blueberries.
Spoon batter into 18 greased or paper-lined muffin cups, filling 3/4... - 44.8227
Pumpkin Butter Buns
1. Mix together 1/2 cup flour, the yeast, spices, salt, and baking soda in bowl.
2. Heat the milk, water, brown sugar, and oil until very warm. Stir into the dry mixture and beat with an electric mixer at medium speed for 2 minutes.
3. Stir in the pumpkin,... - 40.4147
Pumpkin Walnut Loaf
The pumpkin walnut laof is a cooked and baked loaf made with a mix of rice and bread crumbs in chicken broth along with eggs, cheese and pumpkin. Flavored with hersb, the pumpkin loaf is baked and served with stewed toamtoes. - 46.7069