- » Fresh Pork Belly
Fresh Pork Belly Recipes
Enjoy our collection of fresh pork belly recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for fresh pork belly recipes.
Cold Stuffed Pork Belly
Put the pork bones and rind in a large saucepan with the water, carrot, parsley root, celeriac, a pinch of thyme, salt, peppercorns, allspice and bay leaf.
Simmer, with the lid ajar, for 30 minutes.
To prepare the stuffing, mix all of the ingredients well... - 43.3986
Gua Bao - Taiwanese Pork Belly Sliders
Gua Bao are a popular Taiwanese street food. Slider-sized handfuls of slowly braised pork belly, stuffed into steamed buns with red sugar, crushed peanuts and cilantro. These are flavorful and delicious little sandwiches that are sure to bring happiness... - 0
Stuffed Pork Belly
Fry the crumbled rolls briefly in the butter.
Season with the parsley, marjoram, ground cardamom and a little salt and pepper, and remove from the heat.
Add the egg and raisins, and mix well.
Fill the pocket in the meat with this stuffing and sew up the... - 39.7632
Ormania Stuffed Pork Belly
With a sharp knife, cut horizontally into the middle of the pork belly to open a pocket between the layers of meat.
Prepare the stuffing as follows: Place the squeezed, soaked bread rolls in a dish, beat in the eggs, add the minced liver and bacon, the fried... - 39.496
Stir Fried Pork Belly With Kimchi
1. In a large skillet, heat the vegetable oil until shimmering. Add the thinly sliced pork belly to the skillet in a single layer and cook over high heat, turning the slices once, until crisp, 6 minutes. Transfer the fried pork slices to a paper towel-lined... - 21.885
Sliced Belly Of Pork
Get the butcher to remove rib bones and slice the meat into slices about 1/2 in. thick.
Beat the egg ready for dipping.
Mix breadcrumbs, grated lemon rind and mustard.
Dip each pork slice into beaten egg, coat with seasoned breadcrumb mixture, and put the... - 23.7795
Slow Roasted Pork Belly With Eggplant And Pickled Fennel
1. Preheat the oven to 400°. Place the pork belly fat side up in a shallow baking dish. Season the pork all over with salt, pepper, the smoked paprika and the herbs de Provence. Roast for 1 hour. Reduce the oven temperature to 200° and bake for 3 hours... - 33.2698
Roast Belly Of Pork
Lay the pork, skin side up, on a board and pierce it all over with a fork.
Rub coarse salt into the pork on both sides.
Mash together the soy bean, seasonings, garlic and ginger to a paste.
Rub it into the boned side of the meat.
Pass a long metal skewer,... - 40.6516
Braised Pork Belly
1. Prepare the joint by deboning it and retain them for the braising liquid. Rub the pork belly whit salt and let it stands for one hour. Rinse the belly and remove the salt and dry the meat with a kitchen paper.
2. Heat oil in a wok and... - 42.6463
Split Pea Soup With Roasted Pork Belly
Virgo and the Nervous System
SPLIT PEAS: These great dried peas have been used as healing remedies as well as a great protein source for hundreds of years. They are nutritious and delicious with anti-depressant, anti-anxiety properties, great... - 38.9748
Pork And Irish Potatoes By Good Food Ireland
Free-range pork is slow roasted by Barry Liscombe of Harte’s Bar and Grill and served with roasted potatoes. Pear chutney flavoured with spices, lemon and cider vinegar is perfect with this pork dish. Read this full Good Food Ireland recipe Pork Belly... - 0
Roast Pork Belly With Colcannon
Heat the oven to 190C/fan 170C/gas 5.
Mix the honey, mustard and cloves with 400ml warm water, adding a good pinch each of salt and pepper.
Put the pork into a small roasting tray and pour the honey mixture all over, rubbing it into the skin.
Break up the... - 47.2399
Boston Baked Beans With Pork Belly
Wash the beans thoroughly and soak in cold water overnight.
Drain the beans, reserving the liquor, and place in a large, heavy ovenproof casserole.
Trim the pork of any bones and gristle and cut into 2-5 cm (1 in) cubes.
Add to the beans with the onion and... - 37.7084
Baked Beans With Pork Belly And Quince
1. Heat the olive oil in a large enameled cast-iron casserole. Add half the diced pork belly and cook over moderate heat, stirring occasionally, until lightly browned on all sides, about 10 minutes. Use a slotted spoon to transfer the pork belly to a plate.... - 27.3287
Belly Pork With White Cabbage
Belly Pork With White Cabbage is an irresistible mouth-watering side dish recipe. An easy to prepare recipe, Belly Pork With White Cabbage is a side dish that you would surely love to try. - 41.6169
Stuffed Pork Roll With Mortadella
Stuffed Park Roll With Mortadella wil never be a bad choice for weekend parties. The pork roll packs in the richness of mortadella sausage, mixed herbs and long grain rice. Just check out the recipe of the rich and tasty Stuffed Pork Roll With Mortadella. - 43.1101
Pork & Vegetable Hot Pot
Cut the meat into cubes.
Roll them in seasoned flour and fry lightly for a few minutes.
Put a layer of sliced vegetables, including potato, into a casserole.
Add the partly cooked pork.
Sprinkle with the sage, add the rest of the sliced vegetables, and cover... - 28.6835
Pig's Liver Pate
1. Remove any hard membranes or nerves from the liver. Finely mince the pork belly, the liver and 3 oz bacon. Add the flour and eggs, season well and add the mixed spice.
2. Cut the remaining bacon into small pieces and season.
3. Preheat the oven to 200°C... - 34.9704
Mustard Pork Casserole
1) Wash and wipe the meat.
2) Remove the excess fat, bones and rind from the meat.
3) Cut it into thin slices and season with mustard.
4) In a frying pan, melt the... - 46.5618
Braised Pork With Apples
The braised pork with apples is a flavorful and savory recipe prepared with lean pork strips. Cooked in the oven along with apples and onions with sage for flavor, the braised pork with apples is simply seasoned with with salt and pepper and can be served... - 41.9166
Cut belly and shoulder (or butt) of pork into 2 1/2 cm/1 in pieces.
Sprinkle liberally with salt, and place in a large saucepan with garlic cloves.
Add sufficient water barely to cover the meat.
Cover the pan and cook over very low heat for 4 hr. (if water... - 35.8247
Mustard Pork Rashers
1) Cut the rind away and tightly roll the rashers.
2) Put the rashers on the base of a buttered cassrole which is just big enough to keep them rolled tightly.
3) Preheat oven to temperature of 335 degrees.
4) In a pan placed over low... - 38.0208
Combine the breadcrumbs, salami, orange rind, parsley, thyme and seasonings and bind together with the egg.
Trim the pork, removing any gristle or bone.
Spread the stuffing over the inside of the pork and roll up to enclose the stuffing.
Secure with skewers... - 38.1524
Devilled Rashers Of Pork
1) Preheat the grill.
2) Place the rashers belly of pork on the grill. Grill for about 15 minutes till they turn crispy brown.
3) Chop up the pickled walnuts very fine.
4) In a bowl, mix together the walnuts, salt and cayenne pepper.
5)... - 39.6509
Roast Stuffed Pork
Rub the pork skin with a little oil and salt, and if possible leave to soak overnight. With a knife make a shallow incision down the centre of the belly, cutting towards but not through the rind, and make two pockets into which you place the stuffing. Roll... - 27.4593
Pork And Beans Spanish Style
1) In a large saucepan, add in the beans with enough cold water. Soak the beans overnight.
2) Place the beans on boil the next day. Allow to cook for 15 minutes. Drain the beans and set aside.
3) Spike an onion with cloves. Add into the... - 42.7744
Braised Pork And Red Cabbage
1) Remove the pork rind and also the bones.
2) Leave the pork in single piece.
3) Cut the pork into 1 inch strips. ... - 45.2766
Pork Meatballs Hongroise
1. In a pan, melt the butter and fry onion gently until soft.
2. Combine with the remaining ingredients, except the flour, remaining butter and oil.
3. Divide the mixture into 12 portions and with lightly floured hands shape into balls.
4. In a pan,... - 42.4476
Spiced Pressed Pork
1) With a sharp knife, cut the rind of the pork into diamond shape pieces.
2) In a dish, combine the rest fo the ingredients.
3) In the dish, add the prok and allow to stand in the marinade for 3 hours at... - 40.3657
1. Using a sharp knife, score the fat of the pork, then put in a roasting tin. Strip the leaves from one bunch of thyme - enough to give about 2 tbsp. Put the thyme leaves, ginger, onion, spring onions, garlic and 1/2 tsp of the allspice into a food processor... - 34.6889
Fond of Japanese food? Here's a great video that shows a step by step procedure of preparing Traditional Tsukemen. The chef demonstrates detailed process so that you can replicate the dish in your own kitchen. Watch the video now. - 127.501
Polish Stuffed Pig 's Stomach
Combine the head meat, tongue, heart, pork belly, pork rind and 1 tablespoon [15 ml.] of the salt in a large pot.
Add water to cover and bring to a boil.
Reduce the heat and simmer uncovered.
Remove the pork belly after 30 minutes.
Continue cooking the other... - 43.959
Stir-fried Pork With Lychees
1. Cut the pork into bite-sized pieces.
2. Pour the hoi-sin sauce over the pork and marinate for 30 minutes.
3. Heat the wok, then add the pork and stir-fry for 5 minutes until crisp and golden. Add the spring onions and stir-fry for a further 2 minutes.
4.... - 26.7582
Barbecued Pork Spare Ribs
1. Place garlic, ginger, sugar, cumin and soy sauce in a glass or ceramic bowl and mix to combine. Add spare ribs, turn to coat and marinate for 1 hour.
2. Drain ribs and reserve marinade. Cook ribs over a preheated hot barbecue or under a hot grill, basting... - 26.3823
Pork And Liver Terrine
Roughly chop the pork and liver and fry in the melted butter for 10 minutes, stirring occasionally.
Cool slightly, then mince finely with the onion, garlic and capers.
Add the breadcrumbs, seasonings, egg and stock and press into a greased 15 cm (6 in) round... - 37.9074
Crunchy Topped Pork
Peel and quarter the onion and chop, using the double-bladed chopping knife.
Mince the pork also using the double-bladed chopping knife.
Melt the butter in a pan, add the garlic and chopped onion.
Cook, stirring continuously for a few minutes.
Slice the... - 36.6607
Pork And Apple Hot Pot
1. Preheat oven to (160°C/325°F or Gas Mark 3)
2. In a pan, melt the fat and fry the pork until browned on all sides.
3. In a shallow foil container arrange the mixture.
4. In a bowl mix together the garlic, onions and apples with salt... - 44.9011
Pork With Apples And Cider
1 Trim away the excess fat.
1 In a frying pan, heat some oil.
2 Add in the pork and brown on both sides.
3 Transfer them to a wide shallow casserole.
4 In the same pan, fry the bacon rashers until the fat starts to run.
5 ... - 43.8055
French Pork Pate
Melt the butter in a large saucepan.
Add the shallot and garlic and toss lightly for a few minutes.
Stir in the flour to form a smooth paste.
Gradually add the stock, stirring constantly, and bring to the boil.
Add the sage, seasoning and nutmeg.
Add the... - 41.7632
Pan Seared Pork Chops With Green Peppercorn Sauce
When Matt Molina arrived in Italy, he had succulent pork chops wrapped in thin layers of lardo (cured pork fat) at La Locanda della Ribollita in Chiusi. If lardo is hard to find, substitute pancetta (cured pork belly rolled into a log); unfurl the slices into... - 35.5781
Homemade Liver Faggots
Mix the liver, pork belly and onion in a bowl.
Add the thyme, parsley bread crumbs, egg, and salt and pepper to taste.
Butter a small, shallow ovenproof dish.
Shape the mixture into four equal sized, cylindrical cakes, or faggots.
Put each faggot against the... - 35.0345
This picnic pate is an elaborate and flavorful pate made with pork liver, fat and chicken liver along with bacon. Combined together with brandy, madeira and flaored with onions, garlic and all spice along with pepper, the picnic pate is cooked in the oven and... - 43.1283
1. Preheat the oven to 160°C/325°F or Gas Mark 3.
2. In a large mixing bowl, combine together the minced pork, liver, sausage meat, garlic sausage and onion; stir well to mix.
3. Add the rabbit meat to mix well.
4. Add the sherry,... - 45.6583
1) Remove the pork rind and bones from the pork belly and cut the meat into dices.
2) Under the running cold water, rinse the liver.
3) On a absorbant paper, dry the liver. ... - 44.403
Spinach And Sausage Meat Stuffing
Bring a large saucepan of water to a boil, plunge in the spinach and chard, and blanch them for two minutes.
Drain them well, then press out all of the water with your hands.
Add the onions, the pork, eggs, parsley, a little salt and pepper, and... - 34.2508
Rabbit Liver Pate
Mix the rabbit pieces with the pork, liver, sausagemeat, garlic sausage and onion.
Stir in the sherry, parsley and sage and season well.
Line a large terrine or ovenproof dish with the bacon slices, allowing some of them to hang over the sides of the... - 38.8467
For all Spring Roll lovers, this non-fried Malaysian style rolls is always an integral part of a typical Asian meal. Tofu and veggie rolled in paper thin pancake or crepe truly makes for a delish fare. Follow the recipe presented in the video and get rolling... - 98.8478
Killarney Hot Pot
1) Preheat the oven to 325°F, Gas Mark 3.
2) Combine the meat, rosemary and seasoning.
3) Take a casserole and place about one-third of the potato slices in the bottom of it.
4) Place the second layer of potatoes after adding half the... - 45.3363
1. Preheat the oven to 160°/325°F or Gas Mark 3.
2. Grease the bottom and sides of a 675-g/1 1/2 lb. loaf tin.
3. In am mixing bowl, combine together the minced liver and pork.
4. Add the ground meat with the remaining ingredients... - 45.2092
1. Preheat the oven to 160°C/325°F or Gas Mark 3.
2. Grease the bottom and sides of a roasting tray.
3. Very finely mince the pork, veal and liver two or three times and combine together.
4. Dice half the bacon and add with the minced... - 45.0959
Baked Chicken Liver Terrine
1. Mince the chicken livers, pork, pig's liver and loin as finely as possible. Dissolve the gelatine in 1/2 litre (18 fl oz) lukewarm water.
2. Mix all ingredients well and season highly.
3. Preheat the oven to 200°C (400°F; gas mark 6).
4. Fill a terrine... - 36.9501
Slice the pork belly into 220 gm slices and season with salt and black pepper.
Dust in the flour.
Remove and dip in half the beaten eggs and breadcrumb the sliced pork.
Shallow fry the pork slices.
When golden brown, remove and place onto butter paper to... - 34.8966
1) Preheat the oven to 200°C, 400°F/Gas 6.
2) Season the turkey with some salt and pepper.
3) Discard the pork bones and skin. Mince the pork and bread, together.
4) Sprinkle with thyme, some salt and pepper. Combine well.
5) Spread this... - 39.8815
Lentilles Du Puy
1. Soak the lentils in cold water for 1 hour. Drain and place in a large pan. Add boiling water to cover and simmer just below boiling point for 5 minutes. Drain.
2. Bring the measured water to the boil in the rinsed-out pan. Add salt and pepper to taste, the... - 35.1554
Classic Country Pate
Put half the butter in a large bowl and cook for 1 minute. Stir in the onion and garlic, cover with vented cling film (plastic wrap) and cook for 4 minutes, until soft.
Stir in the pigs' liver and belly pork, cover and cook for 8-10 minutes, stirring once or... - 30.9891
French Country Pate
1) Heat the oven to 160°C.325°F. Gas Mark 3.
2) Grease a 1 kg/2 lb loaf tin.
3) Stretch the bacon rashers with a knife, and line them on base and sides of the loaf tin.
4) In a large bowl, mince together the pig liver, chicken liver... - 44.848
Rabbit And Prune Casserole
1) Preheat the oven to 325F.
2) Clean the rabbit. Slice them neatly into pieces discarding small the bones.
3) Transfer the rabbit into a shallow dish. Add in a sliced shallot along with a bay leaf. Add in the wine. Mix and cover the dish. Let... - 44.7027
Veal Bacon Casserole With Sour Cream
Dredge the veal with flour and brown in a frying pan in the oil and butter, add onions and saute until tender, about 5 minutes.
Fry bacon or belly of pork until lightly brown, add to the veal and onions.
Pour in wine, mix with meat and onions and place in a... - 45.3129
1 Thoroughly wash the haricot beans under cold water.
2 In a bowl, put the washed beans and add enough cold water to cover the beans.
3 Allow to soak for at least 12 hours.
4 Preheat the oven.
5 Chop the bacon.
6 Transfer to... - 45.0518
Brown the onion and garlic lightly in the oil.
Cut the bacon and belly of pork into smallish pieces and fry them for about 3 minutes until the fat is beginning to run.
Remove these ingredients and brown the hare lightly.
Return the onion mixture to the pan,... - 47.2383
1.Peel the prawns before hand and keep ready
2.Slice the pork belly.
3.Mix the water with rice flour.
4.Crack an egg and whisk well.
5.Add turmeric for slight taste and colour to the mixture.
6.Add the coconut cream to the... - 105.747
Veal Cutlets Bonne Femme
Each rasher in 4 or slice pork. Fry bacon or pork and put in a casserole. Add the butter to the frypan and lightly brown shallots or onions, then mushrooms, place them in the casserole. Lightly dust cutlets with flour, brown them in a frypan, then place on... - 28.5017
Potted Meat Pate
Using the double-bladed chopping-knife, finely chop the pork; veal, chicken livers, bacon, garlic and parsley.
Crush the juniper berries and mustard seed in a pestle and mortar or with a rolling pin.
Mix all the ingredients together and place in a greased-... - 39.025
Terrine De Campagne
Remove the rind from the bacon rashers and use half to line the base and sides of a large terrine or loaf tin, stretching them to fit if necessary.
Chop the rest of the bacon and mix with the remaining ingredients, adding nutmeg, salt and pepper to... - 37.3934
1. Clean the duck cavity and wipe with paper toweling
2. Wash the duck liver and reserve.
3. Preheat the oven to 400°F (200°C or Gas No. 6)
4. Place the duck in a roasting pan and smear the surface with butter.
5. Roast it in the... - 44.0868
Spanish Country Pate
Spanish Country Pate is an irresistible recipe which you would surely love to serve to your friends. Enjoy this delicious recipe of chicken, beef, and pork; I am sure you would love to try this Spanish Country Pate again-n-again. - 40.623
Mix Meat Feijoada
Classic Brazilian soup. This video prepare authentic black bean soup which incorporates a wide variety of meat from pork to beef. Loaded with the traditional taste, this dish has the rich and smoky flavor making it an absolute gourmet's delight. Serve this... - 140.822
With kitchen shears, break center of ribs on belly side of lobster shell.
Loosen meat from shell with fingers, leaving meat attached near tail fins.
Shell and devein shrimp.
Scrub clams and mussels.
Soak mussels in cold water 30 minutes to remove salty... - 40.1048
Puree the livers, onion, garlic, spices, herbs and brandy or port in a blender or food processor.
Cut the pork into chunks and slice the bacon into strips or chunks and add them to the puree in the processor.
Make an even-textured mixture which is not too... - 45.7717
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2) Remove all the flesh from the chicken breasts and reserve the bones.
3) Slice 1/3 chicken breast meat into strips and chop rest of the meat.
4) In a saucepan, add the bones, 2 cups cold water, little... - 44.9543
Egg Drop Soup
Not only a gourmet, but anyone can judge how appetizing and flavorful Egg Drop Soup is. Dish is an amazing Appetizer to set the Chinese table. I have a weakness for egg, thus I prepare this recipe often. To make dish you need only 80 minutes. In my view, if... - 52.1037
Chicken And Sweet Corn Soup
Knockout anyone and everyone with this kick ass Chicken And Sweet Corn Soup recipe. The delicious Chinese dish is mostly prepared with corn as the main ingredient. 80 minutes is more than enough to prepare a perfect dish. Dish is most popularly enjoyed as an... - 52.1093
Spinach And Bean Curd Soup
Are you looking for a lip smacking Spinach And Bean Curd Soup recipe? The first taste of this delightful dish from the Chinese cuisine is enough to addict you to it for life! The dish is made with spinach which is easy to procure from any grocery store.... - 53.8335
Paella is an irresistible recipe that you simply can't resist. Try this Paella dish; I am sure you will have a huge fan following for this one! - 42.7427