- » Fresh Platter Dip
Fresh Platter Dip Recipes
Enjoy our collection of fresh platter dip recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for fresh platter dip recipes.
Crudite Platter With Dip
Combine first 8 ingredients in container of electric blender; process until smooth.
Garnish dip with parsley, if desired; serve with squash and snow peas. - 24.7006
Veggie Platter With Dip
In blender or food processor, beat together cottage cheese and sour cream until smooth; spoon into bowl.
Stir in parsley, green onion, mustard, and salt and pepper to taste.
Place in center of large platter; surround with raw vegetables. - 25.9914
You May Also Like!
Fresh Garden Vegetable Platter With Russian Dressing
Choose a selection of vegetables, some to be cooked to crisp-tender, the majority to be raw and crisp.
You will need 2-3 pounds all together.
For the cooked vegetables, simmer green or yellow beans, snow peas, or broccoli spears in separate pans of unsalted... - 43.6245
Tropical Fruit Platter
1. To make the pineapple bowl for the dip, cut the pineapple in half crosswise. Using a sharp knife, cut around the fruit in the lower half of the pineapple, separating the flesh from the shell. Use a spoon to remove the flesh. Trim away any ragged edges of... - 24.9723
Fresh Fruit Dip
In medium mixing bowl, soften cream cheese in the microwave for about ten seconds.
Remove from microwave and add marshmallow cream.
Beat with mixer until smooth and creamy, about two minutes.
Cover and refrigerate approximately four hours. - 20.891
Peel melon to make serving in wedges easier, and place in center of platter.
Fill hollow center with cottage cheese.
Heap berries in mounds at intervals around melon.
Between mounds arrange separate grouping of various other fruits.
Garnish platter with fresh... - 26.8845
A Platter Of Fruit Hors D'oeuvres
For the summer hors d'oeuvre plate select some of the fruits above and prepare as follows: Dip the peach slices in freshly chopped pistachio nuts or almonds, the pineapple segments in finely chopped mint leaves, the strawberries, blackberries or raspberries... - 25.3245
Festive Fruit Platter
Roll banana strips in wheat germ.
Dip grapefruit and orange segments in yoghurt and garnish with rind.
Mix berries with coconut shreds.
Arrange each variety separately on large, flat platter. - 25.8106
1. To make dip, place blue cheese, ricotta cheese, provolone cheese and sour cream in a bowl and mix well to combine. Stir in chives, lemon juice and black pepper. Cover and chill until required.
2. To make crisps, place zucchini and eggplant in a colander,... - 36.36
Vegetable Platter With Curried Mayonnaise
Select a 10-inch glass platter.
Arrange broccoli pieces around outside edge, then cauliflower, carrots and pepper in concentric circles, with squash in the center.
Dot with butter slices.
Cover with plastic wrap.
Microwave at High (10) for 5 to 7... - 38.2382
Fruit And Cheese Platter
1. Place lemon juice in a small bowl, add red and green apple wedges and toss to coat. This will help prevent the apple wedges from going brown.
2. Arrange red and green apple wedges, kiwifruit slices, orange segments, Camembert, Stilton and tasty (mature... - 33.5468
A Platter Of Substantial Hors D'oeuvres
Dip the shrimp in cooked salad dressing, garnish the stuffed eggs with strips of green pepper, fill celery stalks 2 in. long with a mixture of pimiento cheese and chopped olives.
Cook the frankfurters until tender, skin them and cut in thirds... - 23.7509