- » Fresh Pineapple Boat
Fresh Pineapple Boat Recipes
Enjoy our collection of fresh pineapple boat recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for fresh pineapple boat recipes.
Fresh Pineapple Salad Boats
Cut pineapples in half lengthwise through stem portion, too.
Using grapefruit or paring knife, loosen fruit from skin close to eyes to make pineapple shells.
Discard core; dice pineapple.
Pare and slice oranges crosswise.
Line 3 pineapple shells with orange... - 31.0169
Pineapple Boats is a simple treat and can be relied upon for last minute preparations. You just need two ingredients to brew this Pineapple Boats. Just check out the recipe of the yummy and rich tasting Pineapple Boats. - 22.6437
Split pineapple lengthwise into quarters, leaving plume attached to each quarter.
With a sharp knife, separate flesh from shell in one piece.
Trim away core.
Return each long section of flesh to its shell and cut it vertically into 1/2-inch wedges.
Stick a... - 28.5943
Pineapple Boat Aloha
1) Halve the pineapples longitudinally.
2) Remove the pulp leaving the ½ inch sized shells bare.
3) Keep them aside.
4) Remove core and cut the pineapple pulp into small bite sized pieces.
5) Add strawberries and bananas to it and toss gently... - 36.9414
Cut pineapple into quarters, lengthwise, leaving plume intact.
With a grapefruit knife cut between the peel and fruit and slice underneath the core.
Remove the fruit section and cut crosswise into 3/4 inch slices.
Return to shell poking every other slice in... - 24.9815
Pineapple Dream Boat
1. Halve pineapple lengthwise through crown. Using paring knife, cut out and discard core running down center of each pineapple half. Cut out pineapple from shell halves in large chunks and reserve (use a grapefruit knife, if you have one, since it cuts out... - 32.6269
Peanut & Tofu Filled Pineapple Boats
Cut pineapple in half lengthwise through crown.
With curved grapefruit knife, remove fruit leaving a 1/2 inch-thick shell.
Cut away and discard core; cut enough fruit into 3/4-inch cubes to make 2 cups; reserve remaining fruit for another use; drain... - 33.9231
Rum Pineapple Boats
Use a sharp knife to quarter the fresh pineapple lengthwise.
Remove hard core from pineapple quarters.
Loosen pineapple flesh from shell.
Cut the flesh of each quarter into 1/2-inch-thick slices.
In a small saucepan melt margarine.
Stir in brown sugar, rum,... - 38.9069
Fruited Pineapple Boats
1) Using a large sharp knife, cut pineapple, with top, in half vertically.
2) Take small sharp knife, cut pineapple fruit from both halves to male two pineapple boats.
3) Cut away and discard core from pineapple and cut it into pineapple into 1 -inch... - 46.5159
Toasted Almond Snow Ice Cream In Pineapple Boats
Using curved serrated knife, hollow out pineapple halves, leaving 1/2-inch shell (reserve shells and all juice).
Cut pineapple into 1/4-inch cubes.
Transfer to large bowl.
Add desired fruit and toss lightly.
Cover fruit and refrigerate at least... - 43.4011
Turkey Ham Salad In Pineapple Boats
Turkey Ham Salad in Pineapple Boats is cut out for people who love the fruity flavors, tangy taste and the pleasures of biting into some meat. If you are in the mood for trying out something with an Oriental flavor, then Turkey Ham Salad in Pineapple... - 36.2777
Pineapple Boats With Pork Black Beans And Mole Sauce
Place the pork cutlets in the freezer for about an hour or just until fairly solid.
Split the pineapple into 4 sections, leaving the crown intact, if possible.
Carefully remove the pineapple from the rind, leaving a 1/2 inch shell.
Remove the core, then... - 44.4317
Fresh Pineapple With Rum Cream
1. Using a sharp fruit knife, slice off the base and stem of pineapple
2. Reserve a few small leaves for garnish.
3. Cut the pineapple lengthwise into quarters,
4. Slice off the skin and core the center
5. Slice each quarter lengthwise into... - 42.8848
Indonesian Style Pineapple Dessert Centerpiece
Prepare Pineapple-Coconut Cream.
Slice off top 1/3 of pineapple lengthwise.
With a small knife, cut into large portion of pineapple.
Remove fruit and reserve.
Do not cut through bottom; preserve boat shape of pineapple.
Drain shell; blot juices with paper... - 44.3474
Select pineapples with fresh green leaves.
Cut each pineapple lengthwise in half through green top; then cut each in half again, making 4 pieces each with part of the green top.
Cut core from each pineapple quarter and cut along curved edges with grapefruit... - 29.9218
Crab Meat Pineapple
The crab meat pineapple is a crab and veggie salad falvored with fresh pineapples. Combined with mayo, the crab meat pineapple has meat from the alaskan king crab, peppers, celery, onions and pineapple bits and is served in hollowed pineapple shells. - 32.7169
Roast Duckling With Pineapple
1. Remove the giblets and place in a saucepan.
2. Cover with cold water.
3. Bring to a boil then let simmer for 30 minutes.
4. Strain and discard the giblets reserving the stock.
5. Wipe the duckling with a kitchen towel or paper toweling.
6.... - 46.4788