- » Fresh Pear Cake
Fresh Pear Cake Recipes
Enjoy our collection of fresh pear cake recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for fresh pear cake recipes.
Fresh Pear Cake With Blue Cheese
Preheat oven to 350°.
Combine 2/3 cup sugar, 1/2 cup blue cheese, and margarine in a bowl; beat at high speed of an electric mixer until smooth.
Add milk, egg whites, and vanilla; beat well.
Combine 1 1/3 cups flour and baking powder.
Add to cheese mixture,... - 41.4365
Fresh Pear Kuchen
1. Mix together 1 cup flour, the wheat germ, yeast, and salt.
2. Heat the milk, water, granulated sugar, and 1/4 cup butter until very warm. Add to dry ingredients and beat at medium speed with an electric mixer for 2 minutes.
3. Add the egg and enough... - 40.1674
Fresh Pear Cake
Sift together the flour, baking soda and salt.
Core pears, but do not peal; chop fairly fine, there should be three cups.
In a medium bowl cream the butter and sugar; beat in the eggs until blended.
Stir in the flour mixture, in several additions, alternately... - 40.045
Fresh Pear Coffee Cake
1. For streusel topping, in a small mixing bowl combine the 1/3 cup granulated sugar, 1/4 cup brown sugar, 3 tablespoons flour, and 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon. Using a pastry blender, cut in 2 tablespoons butter or margarine till crumbly; set aside. In another... - 36.5424
You May Also Like!
Fresh Cream Pear Gateau
Grease a 10-inch (25-cm) round cake pan.
Preheat oven to 375°F(190°C).
To make cake, put egg yolks and a third of the sugar into a large bowl.
Beat until pale and creamy, 5 to 10 minutes with an electric mixer.
Beat egg whites until stiff.
Add remaining... - 44.5271
Preheat oven to 350Â°.
Oil or butter a 9 x 9 x 2-inch square baking dish or pan.
In a large bowl, whisk together the flour, baking powder, baking soda, nutmeg, and ginger.
In another bowl, beat together butter, egg substitute, cream yogurt, almond extract,... - 40.7901
Fresh Pear Sauce
1) Peel, core, and quarter the pears.
2) In a saucepan, place them with sugar and water, then cook covered over low heat for about 30 minutes until the pears are soft.
3) Mash the pears and add rest of the ingredients.
4) Serve warm or... - 30.6666
Chocolate-Glazed Pears has a Superb taste.The black walnut and Poaching Syrup gives the Chocolate-Glazed Pears Two Dimensional taste. - 36.687
Spicy Pear Coffee Cake
Prepare and bake your favorite spice cake recipe or one-layer size spice cake mix.
Pare, core, and slice pears.
Combine sugar, water, and cinnamon candies; heat to boiling; add pear slices.
Simmer over low heat till tender, 8 to 10 minutes; drain and... - 39.8341
Golden Pear Cake
1. To make the topping, combine the light brown sugar and wheat germ in a small bowl. Set aside.
2. In a large bowl, combine the flours, brown sugar, baking soda, and cardamom or nutmeg, and stir to mix well. Add the yogurt and egg whites, and stir to mix... - 35.0822
Pear Berry Coffee Cake
Slice pears lengthwise into eighths.
Sprinkle with lemon.
Mix next 3 ingredients; cut in butter.
Prepare muffin mix using package directions.
Turn into greased 9x9x2-inch pan.
Top with pears.
Spoon crumbly mixture over.
Bake at 400° about 35 minutes. - 34.6607
Cranberry Pear Upside Down Cake
1 Preheat the oven to 350° F.
Lightly grease a 9-inch round cake pan.
In the cake pan, stir together the brown sugar, butter, and lemon juice, then spread the mixture evenly over the bottom.
2 Drain the pears, reserving 3/4 cup of the juice, and cut them in... - 44.1691
Maple Pear Torte
1 Halve the pears, cut and core them.
2 As per the package instructions, bake the angel food cake.
3 Meanwhile, In a large skillet place the pears cut side down.
4 Pour in enough water to cover.
5 Cover the pan and bring to a... - 39.7378
Pear Cranberry Upside Down Cake
1. Preheat oven to 350°.
2. In 10-inch cast-iron skillet or other heavy 10-inch ovenproof skillet, melt 1 tablespoon light butter over medium heat. Brush melted butter to coat bottom and halfway up sides of skillet. Remove from heat. Sprinkle bottom evenly... - 40.7316