- » Fresh Pear Cake
Fresh Pear Cake Recipes
Enjoy our collection of fresh pear cake recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for fresh pear cake recipes.
Fresh Pear Cake
Sift together the flour, baking soda and salt.
Core pears, but do not peal; chop fairly fine, there should be three cups.
In a medium bowl cream the butter and sugar; beat in the eggs until blended.
Stir in the flour mixture, in several additions, alternately... - 42.1891
Fresh Pear Kuchen
1. Mix together 1 cup flour, the wheat germ, yeast, and salt.
2. Heat the milk, water, granulated sugar, and 1/4 cup butter until very warm. Add to dry ingredients and beat at medium speed with an electric mixer for 2 minutes.
3. Add the egg and enough... - 41.4274
Fresh Pear Coffee Cake
1. For streusel topping, in a small mixing bowl combine the 1/3 cup granulated sugar, 1/4 cup brown sugar, 3 tablespoons flour, and 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon. Using a pastry blender, cut in 2 tablespoons butter or margarine till crumbly; set aside. In another... - 35.6113
Fresh Cream Pear Gateau
Grease a 10-inch (25-cm) round cake pan.
Preheat oven to 375°F(190°C).
To make cake, put egg yolks and a third of the sugar into a large bowl.
Beat until pale and creamy, 5 to 10 minutes with an electric mixer.
Beat egg whites until stiff.
Add remaining... - 46.5398
Preheat oven to 350Â°.
Oil or butter a 9 x 9 x 2-inch square baking dish or pan.
In a large bowl, whisk together the flour, baking powder, baking soda, nutmeg, and ginger.
In another bowl, beat together butter, egg substitute, cream yogurt, almond extract,... - 43.2344
Fresh Pear Cake With Blue Cheese
Preheat oven to 350°.
Combine 2/3 cup sugar, 1/2 cup blue cheese, and margarine in a bowl; beat at high speed of an electric mixer until smooth.
Add milk, egg whites, and vanilla; beat well.
Combine 1 1/3 cups flour and baking powder.
Add to cheese mixture,... - 42.6962
Spicy Pear Coffee Cake
Prepare and bake your favorite spice cake recipe or one-layer size spice cake mix.
Pare, core, and slice pears.
Combine sugar, water, and cinnamon candies; heat to boiling; add pear slices.
Simmer over low heat till tender, 8 to 10 minutes; drain and... - 41.4519
Golden Pear Cake
1. To make the topping, combine the light brown sugar and wheat germ in a small bowl. Set aside.
2. In a large bowl, combine the flours, brown sugar, baking soda, and cardamom or nutmeg, and stir to mix well. Add the yogurt and egg whites, and stir to mix... - 36.8363
Pear Berry Coffee Cake
Slice pears lengthwise into eighths.
Sprinkle with lemon.
Mix next 3 ingredients; cut in butter.
Prepare muffin mix using package directions.
Turn into greased 9x9x2-inch pan.
Top with pears.
Spoon crumbly mixture over.
Bake at 400° about 35 minutes. - 35.9205
Maple Pear Torte
1 Halve the pears, cut and core them.
2 As per the package instructions, bake the angel food cake.
3 Meanwhile, In a large skillet place the pears cut side down.
4 Pour in enough water to cover.
5 Cover the pan and bring to a... - 44.6898
Pear Cranberry Upside Down Cake
1. Preheat oven to 350°.
2. In 10-inch cast-iron skillet or other heavy 10-inch ovenproof skillet, melt 1 tablespoon light butter over medium heat. Brush melted butter to coat bottom and halfway up sides of skillet. Remove from heat. Sprinkle bottom evenly... - 39.3374
Chocolate Pear Gateau
1) Preheat the oven to 375 Deg F ( 190 Deg C/ Gas 5) , grease and line two 10 inch round sandwich tins and keep aside.
2) In a mixing bowl, add the flour, cornflour and ... - 46.4939
Raspberry Pear Cheesecake
Combine raspberries in syrup and cornstarch in small saucepan.
Stir to dissolve cornstarch.
Over medium heat, bring to a boil and cook just until clear and thickened, stirring constantly.
Cool for 10 minutes.
Spoon 1/3 cup raspberry sauce on top of... - 40.3089