- » Fresh Parsley
Fresh Parsley Recipes
Enjoy our collection of fresh parsley recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for fresh parsley recipes.
Fresh Parsley Potatoes
In a large saucepan combine potatoes, salt and water to cover.
Bring to a boil over medium-high heat.
Cook for 18 minutes or until tender; drain.
Cook for several minutes longer, shaking saucepan.
Add parsley; toss to coat. - 23.8825
Spaghetti With Fresh Parsley
1) In a skillet, saute the onion in butter and olive oil, until transparent.
2) Stir in the chopped parsley, nutmeg, salt and pepper.
3) In a pan, cook the spaghetti in boiling salted water as per package directions, drain well.
4) Place the spaghetti... - 40.772
Fresh Steamed Mussels With Parsley
1)To ensure that mussels are free of impurities, feed them for 24 hours prior to cooking them. For this, scrun their shells and place them in a trough of cold water. Flour the surface of the water.
2)Place potatoes in oven to bake.
3)In... - 40.5781
Fresh Parsley Sauce
In food processor, chop parsley.
Combine oil, lemon juice, mustard, salt and pepper.
With motor running, pour in oil mixture; process until well combined.
Cover and refrigerate for up to 1 day. - 25.9502
Artichoke Soup With Fresh Parsley
1. Place the artichokes under cold water (acidulated with a little vinegar or lemon juice) and rub to peel.
2. Chop the large artichokes into small pieces.
3. Peel onion and chop finely.
4. In a saucepan, melt butter.
5. Add onion and... - 45.0019
Fast And Fabulous Fresh Parsley And Chive Bread Ring
Make your Sunday evening meal all the more special with this flavorful, tasty treat. In this video, Betty demonstrates how make her favorite parsley and chives that isn't just inviting, but unbelievable easy to make. Tune into the recipe video to learn how to... - 87.5224
Fresh Lima Beans In Parsley Cream
Cut off outer edge of each pod with scissors; open shell.
Shuck beans into small saucepan; cover with boiling water.
Add 1 teaspoon salt; cook until tender (20 to 25 minutes unless very small).
Drain well; return to pan.
Heat with butter and cream.
Season to... - 29.6631
Fresh Mushroom & Parsley Cream Soup
Saute mushrooms in the butter until lightly browned.
Add parsley and cook, stirring, for a few minutes more.
Add beef broth and half-and-half; simmer for about 3 minutes.
Beat 2 egg yolks with 3/4 cup of the sour cream, stir in some of the hot soup, then... - 42.2292
Fresh Ham Half With Parsley Crumb Crust
1. With knife, remove skin and excess fat from pork leg, leaving only a thin fat covering. Place pork leg, fat side up, on rack in open roasting pan. Rub pork with 1 teaspoon salt. Insert meat thermometer into center of thickest part of pork, being careful... - 37.4877
Watermelon Fennel And Parsley Salad
Place 1 cup watermelon in a blender, process until smooth.
Strain mixture through a fine sieve over a bowl, reserving 1/4 cup watermelon juice, discard solids and remaining watermelon juice.
Combine 1/4 cup watermelon juice, lemon juice, salt, and pepper in a... - 32.717
Basil-Parsley Pesto can be tried as a stuffing for mushroom caps. I also try this Basil-Parsley Pesto as a spread on fresh tomato. This Basil-Parsley Pesto is quite a deal and you can experiment with dishes of your choice. - 30.0394
Parsley Rice Pilaf With Chicken
Melt 1/4 cup butter or fat in a heavy casserole (one with a tight-fitting lid) and saute the onion over high heat.
When onion is translucent but not brown (about 2 minutes), add the rice.
Stir it around to coat the grains with butter.
Add stock or water,... - 35.2395
Lamb Chops With Parsley And Garlic
Melt 3 tablespoons butter in pan.
When hot, add chops and brown on both sides (3-4 minutes each side).
Salt and pepper to taste.
Add remaining tablespoon of butter to pan.
Add parsley, garlic, and lemon juice and stir around.
Pour Over chops. - 31.4771
Parsley Chicken Rice
Parsleyed Rice has a Distinctive tasteThe Parsley and Chicken gives the Parsleyed Rice Rousing taste. - 27.4297
Onion Parsley Fondue Dip
Place all ingredients in processor bowl and process with metal blade until onion is finely chopped.
Garnish with additional parsley.
Especially good for beef fondue. - 26.4786
Parsley soup is fresh and revunating with its lovely taste and flavor. Made with generous amounts of fresh parsley along with celery and onions, this parsley soup is light and appetizing. Spiced with nutmeg and with a dash of added cream, this parsley soup is... - 40.6593
Place all ingredients in the processor bowl and process with the metal blade until parsley is finely chopped.
Use with potatoes or other vegetables. - 18.2527
Parsley Basil Pesto
This parsley basil pesto is a very flavorful and fresh pesto recipe. Made with dried basil and fresh parsley, the pesto is flavored with added garlic. Blended with cheese, with gradual addition of oil, it is processed to a smooth mix and can be used for... - 31.3816
Betty's Subtly Savory Parsley-buttered New Potatoes
With the new potatoes in season why not prepare some parsely buttered new potatoes. Watch this video that shares an absolutely simple recipe that would serve as an effortless side dish. These flavorful potatoes would definitely turn out to be a winner. Check... - 103.454
Pronto Parsley Sauce
Combine soup and milk in a small saucepan.
Cook over medium heat until mixture comes to a boil.
Remove from heat.
Stir in parsley and celery seeds.
Makes about 1 3/4 cups. - 25.4502
Linguine With Basil And Parsley
Combine oil and butter in a medium skillet over moderate heat.
Add basil and parsley and saute 2 to 3 minutes.
Add linguine and toss well. - 23.4206
Cook potatoes in boiling salted water for 20-30 minutes or until tender; drain.
Cool for 5 minutes Remove skins.
In a large skillet over medium heat cook and stir the potatoes in butter Until - 16.9787
Deep Fried Parsley
Cut off the parsley stalks, leaving only the leaves.
Heat the oil to 375°F (100°C) and lower the parsley into the oil in a frying basket.
The oil will hiss and bubble vigorously for 1 to 2 minutes.
As soon as the hissing stops, remove the basket.
The... - 23.0484
1 Place butter in 1-cup glass measure.
2 Microwave for about 1 minute on 7 (MED. HIGH), or until melted. Stir in parsley and lemon juice. - 20.7523
Fettuccine With Green Peas Parsley
Bring large pot of salted water to boil; add fettuccine and cook until tender but firm.
Stir in peas and remove from heat; let stand a few minutes.
Stir in butter, dream, chopped parsley, and salt and pepper to taste. - 29.9692
Parsley And Mushroom Cream Sauce
Melt the butter in a saucepan and saute the mushrooms until lightly browned.
Remove from the heat and add the white sauce, parsley, salt and pepper.
Stir well, and return to the heat for 2-3 minutes. - 22.6805
Parsley Brown Rice
Soak rice in water overnight or for at least two hours in the pot to be used for cooking.
To cook, place pot over high heat and bring to boil.
Reduce heat to simmer; cover and cook rice about 20 minutes, until water has evaporated and rice is tender.
Season... - 25.5703
Pesto Parsley Sauce For Pasta
Place parsley and basil in food processor; blend together.
Add garlic and blend again.
Add oil and cheese. Season with salt and pepper. Process until mixture is well blended.
Mix sauce with hot pasta. Sprinkle with pine nuts and serve. - 26.9515
In a food processor chop parsley.
Add cottage cheese, egg, mustard, lemon juice, and salt and pepper.
Process until well mixed.
Into a covered refrigerator container pour dressing.
Refrigerate until serving time. - 31.8059
Parsley Bill Dip
Combine all ingredients in a small bowl; cover and chill at least 6 hours.
Serve with assorted fresh vegetables. - 26.3914
Easy Parsley And Thyme Stuffing
Blend together the breadcrumbs, parsley, suet and thyme.
Stir in the lemon rind and juice and bind together with the egg.
Season with salt and pepper and mix well. - 22.9463
Jerusalem Artichokes In Lemon Parsley Sauce
Boil the artichokes for 20-25 minutes, until tender.
Drain the artichokes and puree them in a blender or mash them in the pan.
Add the butter, stirring well as it melts, then the parsley, lemon juice, salt and pepper.
Mix very well and serve immediately. - 24.3584
1. In food processor or blender, process combining parsley, cheese, oil, pine nuts and garlic until finely chopped.
2. Transfer to a container with lid, refrigerate to preserve and use with fettucini or pasta or as desired. - 27.6213
Walker Stalker Cream Of Parsley Soup
Place chives, parsley, butter, and broth in a large skillet or saucepan.
Simmer until parsley is dark and limp (approximately 15 minutes).
In a small bowl, stir water and flour together until a smooth paste is formed.
Add to cooked parsley and stir until... - 43.6293
Parsley New Potatoes
Cut a /2-inch strip of peel from around the middle of each potato.
Place potatoes in 2-quart microproof casserole.
Cover with casserole lid and cook on HI, 10 to 12 minutes, or until tender, stirring once during cooking time.
Drain potatoes and... - 28.298
Parsley New Potatoes
Place new potatoes in buttered casserole.
Mix margarine and parsley and pour over potatoes.
Season with salt and pepper to taste.
Bake 20 minutes at 350 degrees.
Season to taste. - 27.3909
Parsley New Potatoes
Cut a 1/2-inch strip from middle of each.
Place in 2-quart microproof casserole, add water, cover.
Cook on HI (max. power) 10 to 12 minutes.
Stir once during cooking.
Drain and stir in butter, parsley, salt and pepper. - 25.4538
1. If scallops are large, cut into halves. Place scallops in 2-quart casserole. Cover tightly and microwave on high 6 to 9 minutes, stirring after 4 minutes, until scallops turn white; drain.
2. Mix dressing, parsley and garlic; pour over scallops.... - 20.8912
Lemon And Parsley Butter
1) Over low flame, heat the butter till it has melted and has started to brown a little.
2) Remove from the flame and pour in the lemon juice. Add parsley and stir properly. Allow mixture to cool.
3) Serve or use as required. - 29.5515
Combine 1/4 cup skim milk and cornstarch in a small saucepan, stir until smooth.
Add remaining milk, margarine, and pepper.
Cook over medium heat, stirring constantly, until mixture comes to a boil, boil 1 minute, and remove from heat.
Stir in parsley and... - 26.7538
Saute onions in hot oil in a large skillet until tender.
Add remaining ingredients; cover and simmer 20 minutes or until liquid is absorbed and rice is tender. - 23.3697
Kidneys In Parsley Butter
Cut kidneys into slices 1/4 inch thick.
Melt margarine in top of double boiler over boiling water.
Add kidneys, lemon juice, salt, and pepper.
Cook 10 minutes or until tender.
Stir in parsley and serve on toast.
Divide evenly. - 31.2661
Cherry Tomatoes With Parsley And Garlic
Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
In a medium baking dish combine tomatoes, lemon juice, olive oil, garlic and salt; toss lightly.
Bake for 5 minutes or until heated through.
Stir in parsley just before serving. - 25.1161
Burgers With Parsley Butter
In a mixing bowl, mix two-thirds of the butter with the chopped parsley.
Chill until firm.
Place the burgers in a frying pan with the remaining butter and fry on both sides until brown, for about 5 minutes.
Remove the burgers from the pan and rub the garlic... - 21.7662
Combine water and salt in a small Dutch oven; bring to a boil.
Add noodles, and boil 7 to 9 minutes, stirring occasionally; drain.
Combine noodles and parsley; toss well. - 23.0357
Potatoes With Parsley
With paring knife, scrape skins from new potatoes.
Bring water and salt to rolling boil.
Add potatoes; cover.
Simmer 20 minutes or until fork-tender; drain.
Pour potatoes into serving bowl.
Coat with hot oil; sprinkle with parsley. - 28.5441
Parsley Carrots Vichy
Scrape carrots and cut in slices or sticks.
Put in heavy saucepan with about 1 cup water, salt, sugar, and butter or margarine.
Cover and cook over very low heat until carrots are tender and liquid has evaporated, 20 to 30 minutes.
Lift lid occasionally and... - 32.352
Orzo With Parsley
1. In a large bpot, boil water and drop the orzo and salt into it, cooking for ten minutes or so
2. Drain and add back into the warm pot and stir along with butter and parsley
3. Press the peeled garlic into the pasta and toss to combine them all... - 28.4898
Onion And Parsley Citronette Dressing
1. Take a bowl and add onion, mustard, parsley, salt and pepper, and blend well. Slowly introduce oil and beat the mixture until it thickens.
2. Stir in lemon juice and beat again.
3. Serve the dressing over any salad. - 28.9634
1. Place parsley, dill, ricotta cheese, yogurt, and lemon juice in a blender or food processor.
2. Process until smooth. - 30.7702
Parsley And Pepper Rice
In a large mixing bowl, beat together the eggs and butter or margarine.
Add the remaining ingredients, seasoning to taste with salt and pepper.
Transfer to a lightly greased 2 quart casserole.
Bake in a 350°F.
Oven for 45 minutes or until firm. - 33.6007
Roasted Pork Tenderloin With Parsley And Basil
Are you in a jiffy to cook up some quick meal for your dinner. This roasted pork tenderloin with fresh parsley and basil is a simple recipe, which can be prepared at any time of the day. Watch the chef to follow detail instructions on this recipe and try to... - 89.985
Parsley Sole Fillets
Thaw fish, if frozen.
Stir together mayonnaise, mustard, and honey.
Brush one side of each fillet with about 1/2 teaspoons of the mustard mixture.
Sprinkle fillets with pecans, parsley, and carrot.
Roll fish up jelly-roll style.
Secure with wooden toothpicks... - 42.6249
Chicken Cordon Bleu With Parsley
Place each chicken breast between 2 sheets of waxed paper, flatten to 1/2-inch thickness, using a meat mallet or rolling pin.
Place 1 slice of ham and 1 slice of cheese in the center of each chicken piece.
Sprinkle centers with 2 tablespoons parsley.
Roll up... - 40.0859
Potato And Parsley Bake
1. Place the butter in a shallow heatproof dish and microwave on HIGH for 30 seconds or until melted.
2. Stir in the onion and garlic and microwave on HIGH for 5-7 minutes or until the onion is soft.
3. Add the cream, parsley and potatoes and mix together... - 31.0917
Place tomato juice, vinegar, onion, parsley, garlic, cayenne pepper, oregano, black pepper, and canned tomatoes in a food processor or blender.
Process until smooth. - 31.8823
New Potatoes With Parsley Butter
In a large saucepan cover the potatoes with water.
Bring to a boil and cook over medium heat for 10 to 12 minutes, or until just tender.
When cool enough to handle, peel the potatoes.
In a medium-size saucepan with a tight-fitting lid, melt the butter... - 27.3073
Solait Parsley Gravy
Anyone who is looking for Solait Parsley Gravy, take down this recipe. You will never regret as you will be carried away by the taste of this Solait Parsley Gravy. You must try this! - 26.4333
Fettuccine With Basil And Parsley
In large pot of boiling water, cook noodles according to package directions or until al dente (tender but firm).
Drain in colander.
Add margarine and garlic to pot; cook, stirring, for 1 minute over medium heat.
Add hot noodles, parsley, basil, and pepper to... - 28.3422
Parsley Chive Sauce
Melt butter in a heavy saucepan over low heat.
Add flour and mustard; cook 1 minute, stirring constantly.
Gradually add milk; stir over medium heat until thickened.
Add remaining ingredients; stir until cheese melts. - 26.8537
Mushroom And Parsley Soup
1. Put the chopped onion, mushrooms, chicken stock, milk, parsley and garlic into a pan. Bring to the boil and simmer for 10 minutes.
2. Blend the soup in the liquidizer until smooth.
3. Put the soup into a saucepan and add salt and pepper to taste and the... - 29.3122
Rice Salad With Parsley
1 Following the package directions, cook the rice.
2 In a bowl add rice while its still warm and toss with oil and pepper.
3 Allow to cool.
4 Add green pepper, onion, tomato, herbs, and olives.
5 Toss gently and chill.
6 Serve in a... - 42.8872
Asparagus With Parsley Sauce
Melt the butter in a saucepan.
Remove from heat and blend in the flour.
Stir in the chicken stock and one quarter cup of the cream.
Return to the heat and cook, stirring, over medium heat until the mixture begins to thicken, about five minutes.
Add salt and... - 35.9183
Tabbouleh Parsley Ml Nt Salsa
Place the tabbouleh and water in a mixing bowl and let sit for 30 minutes to allow the tabbouleh to absorb the water.
Add the remaining ingredients and thoroughly combine. - 34.1693
Parsley Butter Pasta Dish
1) Cook pasta according to package directions.
2) Drain the pasta and keep aside.
3) In a large serving bowl, transfer the cooked pasta.
4) Season the pasta with butter and oarsley.
5) Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese and toss well to get... - 36.508
Roast Chicken And Parsley
Roast Chicken And Parsley is an easy to prepare side dish which you will simply love. I bet, you will surely get a huge fan following for this Roast Chicken And Parsley! - 31.3834
Parsley And Chive Omelette
Place parsley, eggs, and seasonings in processor bowl.
Process with metal blade until parsley is finely chopped.
Heat butter in a 10 inch skillet.
Pour in the egg mixture.
Cook over low heat without stirring.
As eggs cook on bottom, lift edges and... - 36.6492
In a small bowl, sprinkle onion in water.
Let stand a few minutes to plump onion.
In another small bowl, beat 1/4 cup oil while slowly adding lemon juice.
Stir in parsley, oregano, dill, salt, pepper and plumped onion.
Makes about 1/2 cup. - 31.8892
Parsley New Potatoes
Wash potatoes; peel a strip around center of each potato, if desired.
Combine potatoes, water, and salt in a large saucepan; bring to a boil.
Cover, reduce heat, and cook 15 minutes or until potatoes are tender.
Drain well; transfer potatoes to a serving... - 25.7466
1. Scrub carrots. If they are spring carrots do not peel; if they are winter carrots, peel thinly.
2. Cut carrots in rings.
3. Cook according.
4. Melt butter or margarine in a saucepan.
5. Add parsley and pepper. Heat thoroughly.
6. Place cooked carrots in a... - 31.4232
Place the rice in a pan of lightly salted boiling water.
Boil gently for 30 mins, or until cooked.
Season to taste, then add parsley and mix well.
Place in a warmed serving dish to serve. - 25.1527
Sliced Carrots With Honey And Parsley
These Sliced Carrots With Honey and Parsley make a fabulous salad ! Try this out with spaghetti or any dish that you desire ! Your suggestions are welcome ! - 27.0557
Bulgur With Garlic And Parsley
1) Into a skillet, melt the butter and then saute the bulgur for 2 minutes
2) Add in the stock, cover with a lid and cook till the bulgur is cooked through with the liquid all absorbed
3) Add in the garlic, just before finally finishing off the bulgur... - 34.9707
1) In a skillet, add oil and heat.
2) Add in the onions and saute onions till tender.
3) Add in the remaining ingredients and place over a lid and simmer for 20 minutes, till the liquid is absorbed and the rice is tender.
4) Garnish with a... - 36.6106
Broccoli With Parsley Sauce
1) Using a food processor, add parsley, onions and ri-cotta. Chop finely.
2) Keep the motor running, add buttermilk and process just until combined.
3) In a pan heat water add steam the broccoli for about 8 minutes.
4) Before serving, drizzle... - 32.347
Parsley New Potatoes
1. Scrub potatoes thoroughly with a stiff brush. Cut potatoes into halves or quarters.
2. In a medium saucepan cook potatoes, covered, in a small amount of boiling, lightly salted water for 10 to 15 minutes or till tender; drain. Return to saucepan.
3. Add... - 26.3222
Iced Parsley Soup
1. Take a 2 quart saucepan, add margarine and heat it.
2. Add chicken stock.
3. Add onions and saute them.
4. Allow the mixture to simmer for 5 minutes.
5. Keep aside and allow to cool a little.
6. Take a food processor or blender, add onion-stock... - 39.0294
Beets With Parsley Butter
Leave the beets whole with root ends and about two inches of the tops attached.
Cook in boiling water to cover until tender, twenty five to thirty five minutes.
Remove the beets from the heat, slip off the skins and trim off tops.
Slice one-quarter inch thick... - 34.0944
Parsley Mushroom Rice
1. Mix all ingredients except mushrooms and parsley in 1 1/2-quart casserole. Cover tightly and microwave on high 7 minutes.
2. Stir in mushrooms. Cover tightly and microwave 3 to 4 minutes or until rice is tender and liquid is absorbed. Stir in parsley. - 30.1111
Angel Hair Pasta And Lemon Parsley Sauce
1. Grate yellow zest from lemons, being careful not to include any bitter white pith. In a small bowl, combine lemon zest, garlic, and parsley. Set gremolata aside. - 27.3205
Cook noodles according to directions on package.
Put 1 stick of butter in warm serving dish.
Add cream, parsley, basil, salt and pepper.
Drain noodles quickly.
Pour into bowl.
Slice in remaining margarine.
Toss gently, turning over often, until noodles are... - 42.8831
Lamb Chops With Parsley
1. Raise browning dish to heat at High for 6 minutes or as per manufacturer's directions.
2. In a small bowl, combine bread crumbs, parsley, garlic, oil, and salt and pepper to taste and press the mixture onto both sides of chops to coat... - 37.4255
Parsley Potato Salad
In a large bowl, combine all ingredients except mayonnaise and pimiento strips.
Toss lightly, cover and refrigerate for several hours.
A few hours before serving, add mayonnaise and stir to mix well.
Cover and return salad to refrigerator. - 35.31
Parsley Buttered Couscous
In medium saucepan, combine bouillon, water and margarine.
Bring to a boil; remove from heat.
Stir in couscous and parsley.
Cover; let stand 5 minutes.
Before serving, fluff with fork.
In 4-cup microwave-safe measuring cup or 1-quart... - 37.3307
Lemon Parsley Lamb Chops
Trim excess fat from chops; set chops aside.
In small bowl, combine parsley, garlic, olive oil, lemon rind and pepper.
Place chops on oiled barbecue grill; grill over medium high heat 3 minutes.
Turn chops; top evenly with parsley mixture.
Grill 3 to 4... - 28.2493
Spaghetti With Parsley And Walnut Sauce
1) Blend parsley, Parmesan cheese, garlic, walnut, olive oil, and basil in an electric blender to make a smooth paste.
2) Season with salt and keep aside.
3) Cook spaghetti and drain.
4) Pour the parsley mixture over the cooked spaghetti and toss... - 44.3449
Cheese, Garlic, And Parsley Bread
1)Turn oven to broil.
2)Cut rolls in half and grate cheese.
3)Put garlic through press or mince finely also mince parsley.
4)Mix cheese with garlic and parsley.
5)Pile the mixture generously on each roll half and broil until cheese is... - 36.508
Mackerel Kebabs With Parsley Dressing
1. Cut the fish into 4 cm / 1 1/2 in chunks and place in a bowl with half the lemon rind and juice, half of the parsley and some seasoning. Cover the bowl and leave to marinate for 30 minutes.
2. Thread the chunks of fish on to eight long wooden or metal... - 30.1495
Fillet Of Flounder In Lemon Parsley Butter
Melt butter in a 12 x 7 inch, heat resistant, non-metallic baking dish on full power for 1 minute.
Add cornstarch, lemon juice and parsley.
Stir to blend well.
Dip each fillet in butter sauce.
Arrange in baking dish with butter sauce side up.
Sprinkle... - 37.0529
Cook spaghetti in boiling salted water as directed on the package; drain.
Place on a platter and put in a 175° oven while you make the sauce.
Melt butter, add olive oil, and saute the onion until it becomes translucent.
Add parsley, nutmeg, salt, and pepper. - 33.9578
Chicken Breasts With Lemon And Parsley
In a measuring cup combine wine, lemon juice and garlic.
Place each chicken breast between 2 pieces of wax paper.
Pound with a mallet or cleaver to about 1/4 inch thick.
Lightly coat chicken with bread crumbs.
In a large skillet heat olive oil until hot.
Add... - 37.736
Combine all ingredients; toss lightly.
Chill, covered, at least 2 hours.
Drain extra liquid.
Serve on lettuce leaves. - 33.3944
Lemon Parsley Rolls
1) Preheat the oven to 350Â°F.
2) In a bowl, mix margarine, parsley, lemon juice and rind.
3) Cut the bread rolls in half.
4) Spread the rolls with the mixture.
5) Wrap in an aluminum foil and bake in the oven for 15... - 41.8011
Creamed Parsley Chicken
In small saucepan combine carrot, celery, and broth mix; add water and bring to a boil.
Cook for 5 minutes.
In 1-quart saucepan heat margarine until bubbly and hot; add flour and cook, stirring constantly, for 2 minutes.
Remove from heat and gradually stir in... - 32.7075