- » Fresh Orange Slice Honey Cinnamon
Fresh Orange Slice Honey Cinnamon Recipes
Enjoy our collection of fresh orange slice honey cinnamon recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for fresh orange slice honey cinnamon recipes.
Braised Lamb Shanks With Glazed Lemon And Orange Slices
Preheat your oven to 325Â°F.in a large, heavy casserole, heat the oil until almost smoking over medium high heat.
Add the lamb shanks and brown them on all sides.
This will take about 15 minutes.
Stir in the onion, adjust the heat down to medium, and cook... - 39.2773
Cinnamon Orange Poppy Seed Bread
Preheat the oven to 350°F.
In a medium-size mixing bowl, combine the flour, sesame seeds, dry milk, poppy seeds, baking powder, salt, and cinnamon.
Stir until well blended, Mix the remaining ingredients in a small bowl and stir into the dry mixture.
Mix just... - 35.6712
Brandied Cranherry Ricotta French Toast With Cinnamon Orange Syrup
In a small saucepan bring the water and sugar to a boil.
Add the cranberries, wine, orange juice, orange zest and cinnamon stick and bring the mixture to a boil.
Reduce the heat and simmer for 15 minutes or until the cranberries are tender.
Remove and reserve... - 40.8038
Fresh Fennel And Oranges
1) On a cookie sheet, place the pignoli and toast in oven at 450 degrees, shaking the pan once or twice so that there is no scorching. Toast for 3 to 5 minutes or till the pignoli has turned golden. Remove from oven and set aside. Allow to cool.
2)... - 40.4365
Fresh Fruit Combo
Combine honey, lemon juice, and cinnamon, mixing well; chill.
Combine fruit, and toss with chilled dressing just before serving. - 23.4941
Fresh Fruit Medley With Frosty Melon Dressing
1 In a small saucepan combine the orange juice and gelatin; let stand for 5 minutes to soften. Cook over low heat, stirring constantly, until gelatin is dissolved; set aside.
2 In blender container or food processor bowl combine the 1 1/2 cups cantaloupe, the... - 27.3267
Cinnamon Peach Blueberry Compote
1) Peel and pit the peaches then slice into pieces.
2) In a medium saucepan, whisk the orange juice and cornstarch together.
3) Stir in the honey, lemon juice, and cinnamon.
4) Cook over a medium heat, stirring constantly, until the... - 43.2616
Chicken With Fruit And Honey
Wash the orange very thoroughly under plenty of cold running water.
Pat dry on kitchen paper.
Remove the zest (peel) with a small sharp knife or vegetable peeler, taking care not to bring away any of the bitter white pith.
Set the zest (peel) aside, cut the... - 40.9776
Honey Baked Ham
1. Preheat the oven to 325°F. Place the ham, fat side up, on a rack in a large roasting pan. Using a small sharp knife, score the fat into diamonds and stud with the cloves. Pour 1 inch of hot water into the pan and bake, uncovered, 1/4 hours for a 12-pound... - 28.4248
Fresh Fruit With Creamy Sauce
For sauce, in a blender container or food processor bowl combine cottage cheese, applesauce, and honey.
Cover and blend or process till smooth.
In a large bowl stir together nectarine slices, apple slices, grapes, and banana slices.
Divide fruit among 6... - 26.9117
Oranges Marinated With Grand Marnier
1. With a sharp knife, cut the skin off along with the white pith.
2. Over a bowl to catch the juices, carefully cut the oranges between the membranes separating each segment, right to the core.
3. Drop the orange slices in the bowl as you work.... - 45.5915
Combine honey, lemon juice, orange peel, and cinnamon.
Drizzle over orange slices in bowl; cover and chill for several hours or overnight.
Chill remaining fruits.
Drain oranges; reserve liquid.
Arrange oranges in bottom of glass bowl.
Top with three layers of... - 32.2835
Breakfast In Bed
1. To make juice, cut oranges in half. Place an orange half on squeezer. Twist to squeeze out as much juice as possible. Pour juice into glass. Repeat with remaining orange halves until you have a full glass of juice.
2. To make salad, remove green hull from... - 33.5665
Orange Rice Cream
Place te rice, milk, orange rid, orange juice, honey and cinnamon in a large saucepan.
Bring mixture to the boil over moderate heat, stirring constantly.
Reduce heat, cover and simmer for 40 minutes or until rice is cooked and the liquid is absorbed.
Stir in... - 32.5942
Oven-baked French Toast
Melt the butter and honey in a 9 x 13 inch pan.
Mix well, sprinkle with cinnamon.
Beat the eggs, juice, and salt together.
Soak the bread slices in the egg mixture, but do not let the bread become so wet that it falls apart.
Arrange the slices close together... - 34.9117
Spicy Mulled Cider
1 ln a large saucepan over moderate heat, stir together the cider, ginger if desired, orange zest, cloves, cinnamon sticks, and honey.
Bring the mixture just to a simmer, reduce the heat to low, and cook, partially covered, for 25 minutes.
Stir in the lemon... - 24.8862
Extract juice of currants in juicer.
Blend with cider.
Dissolve honey in mixture.
Add remaining ingredients.
Garnish bowl with additional currants or orange and lemon slices.
Use remaining currant pulp in fruit compotes. - 28.8587
Delano Farms Fruit Salad
1. Place fruit in a large bowl and toss gently.
2. Whisk together honey, orange juice and cinnamon in a small bowl; stir into the fruit mixture. Refrigerate for 30 minutes. - 27.7616
Barley Apple Pudding
Arrange apple slices at bottom of oiled casserole.
Blend remaining ingredients together and turn mixture over apple slices.
Bake at 350Â° F. for 30 minutes. - 28.2715
Carrot Salad With Moroccan Dressing
The carrot salad with moroccan dressing is a cooked salad that can be served with meals as a side. Prepared with a dressing of lemon juice, orange juice, honey paprika and cinnamon, the carrot salad with mocrrocan dressing is sprinkled with mint, cilantro... - 41.586
Roast Country Duckling
Preheat oven to 375°F.
Pour oil into large roasting pan to depth of 1/2 inch.
Rub 2 tablespoons butter into cavity of each duck.
Season cavities with onion salt, garlic salt and salt and pepper.
Add 1/2 cup orange juice to roasting pan.
Set ducks... - 42.403
Sweet Potato Tårta
Marcus Samuelsson is my husbands favorite Swedish/Ethiopian chef, I add this dish to our holiday menu, but can be used anytime of the year. This is from Marcus' recipe book, Aquavit: and the New Scandinavian Cuisine - 41.6973
Rice Stuffed Pork Crown Roast
1) Preheat the oven to 325F.
2) On a shallow roasting pan, place the pork rib roast with its bone tips facing up.
3) Cover the tips of the bone with foil.
4) Roast the meat for about 3 1/2 hours.
5) In a 1-quart saucepan, boil 2 1/2 cups... - 44.4818
Peach And Oatmeal Crisp
1. Preheat the oven to 325°.
2. Reserving 8 thin peach slices for the garnish, in a medium-size bowl combine the remaining peaches, the currants, honey, cinnamon and vanilla. Spread the mixture evenly in an 8-inch square pan.
3. For the topping, in a small... - 33.2079
Baked Fruit Flambe
Trim off both ends of the pineapple, then cut it into 1 cm (J inch) slices. Remove the skin with a sharp knife and the centre core with an apple corer. Cut the rings into 6 to 8 segments each.
Heat the honey, cinnamon, butter and water until well mixed.... - 29.2608
Combine the cranberry and apple juice with the lemon peel and spices in a heavy pan.
Bring them almost to the boil, then lower the heat and simmer for 10-15 minutes.
Stir in the orange juice and fruit and add a little honey, if desired.
Serve immediately. - 33.7972
If you own a food processor, grind the nuts, then toss them together with the flour and cinnamon.
Whisk the egg yolks until they are pale and creamy, then beat in the nut mixture, marmalade and orange flower water.
Alternatively do this in a large bowl.
Whisk... - 42.0017
Swiss Cherry Soup
This Swiss Cherry Soup is a class apart from the usual ones. A deliciously sweet fare consisting of mixed vegetables and yogurt, I love this chilled first course before my bread dishes. Try this Swiss Cherry Soup out in your own unique way and let me know... - 49.3676
Coconut Couscous Salad
1) Soak the couscous as per the package directions.
2) In a large saucepan, bring the water to a boil. Place the couscous in a steamer or large sieve lined with cheesecloth and keep over the boiling water. Then, steam covered as per the package... - 45.8496
English Fruit Cake
Mix together oatmeal, wheat and grape juice.
Let stand overnight.
Add rest of ingredients.
Blend thoroughly by hand.
Line loaf pans with heavy waxed paper, brush with oil.
Pack mixture down, a little at a time.
Put heavy weight on top and let stand at least... - 37.5159
Spiced Roasted Pineapple
I love pineapple! It's sweet, juicy, and it makes me feel that I am in an exotic island when I eat it! Today, I am going to show you how to bring pineappl to the next level. Yes, it's possible! we are going to bake it in a sweet flavored syrup for one hour,... - 131.213
Preheat the oven to 190Â°C/375Â°F/Gas mark 5.
Butter a 20cm (8in) square baking dish.
Mix all the filling ingredients together and transfer to the dish.
To make the topping, combine the oats or granola, flour and salt.
Heat the butter or margarine, add... - 42.5071
Fez Style Tomato Soup
1. In a large heavy pot, heat oil over medium-low heat.
2. Cook the onions for 5 minutes until just softened; stir occasionally.
3. Add garlic and cook for another 5 minutes to soften.
4. Crush tomatoes and add to the pot along with their juices.
5.... - 48.3407
Western Style Peking Duck
Rinse duck inside and out and pat dry; cut off tail and discard; reserve giblets for other uses.
Mix together ginger, cinnamon, nutmeg, pepper, and cloves.
Sprinkle 1/2 teaspoon of spice mixture inside duck.
Stir 1 tablespoon of the soy into remaining spice... - 43.5178
1. In a large pot put all the ingredients for simmering sauce and bring to a boil.
2. Lower the heat, put in the chicken halves and simmer them, uncovered, for 30-40 minutes.
3. Take out the chicken and let it cool down and dry on a rack for at least... - 42.5437
No Bake Fruit Cake
Cut fruit into match-like strips, nuts coasely.
Cream butter, add honey and spices, salt and flavorings.
Pour over the cut fruits and nuts, mix and let stand two hours.
Add the rolled-out graham crackers, mix thoroughly, and pack into a loaf pan 3 1/2" x 7... - 38.0723
Apple Pear Tart
Combine pears and apples in large bowl.
Sprinkle with lemon juice and toss to blend well.
Add honey, nuts, currants, brandy or Cognac, orange peel and mixed spices.
Cover mixture and let stand at room temperature at least 2 hours.
Taste and adjust... - 42.8525
Deep Fried Pigeons
1. In a large pot of boiling water blanch the pigeons for 2 minutes (this helps to get rid of impurities and tightens the skin).
2. Remove the pigeons from the pot and discard the water.
3. In a pot mix all the braising sauce ingredients together and... - 44.0263
Lalli's Turkish Pilaf Tomatoes
1. Cut a small slice from the tops of the tomatoes.
2. With the help of a teaspoon, scoop out the pulp; leave the 1/2-inch-thick wall.
3. Chop the pulp coarsely and reserve ½ cup.
4. Discard seeds; as much as possible.
5. Season inside tomato... - 45.7855