- » Fresh Olive Oil
Fresh Olive Oil Recipes
Enjoy our collection of Fresh Olive Oil recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for Fresh Olive Oil recipes.
Fresh Tomato Sauce With Olive Oil
1 In a bowl, put the tomatoes and pour some boiling water over them.
2 Allow them stand for a minute or two, this will allow the skins slip off very easily.
3 Chop up the flesh finely.
4 In a saucepan, heat 1 tablespoon of olive oil.
5 ... - 40.1016
Pasta With Garlic, Pine Nuts, Olive Oil And Fresh Tomato
In a large skillet, heat the olive oil with the pine nuts and garlic over moderate heat.
As soon as the pine nuts turn golden, after about 2 minutes, pour in the broth, taking care to avoid splattering.
As soon as it simmers, pour the sauce over cooked... - 33.3169
Linguine With Olive Oil, Garlic And Fresh Herbs
Process the pasta.
Cut into linguine.
Cook in a large kettle of boiling salted water.
In a food processor or blender, puree the garlic, thyme and cilantro.
Add the oil, and blend another 10 seconds.
Toss the hot noodles in the pesto.
Serve. - 37.1666
Special Herbed Olive Oil
Place herbs and seasoning in 1 quart glass bottle.
Add olive oil almost to fill.
Cap. - 26.0173
Powdered Olive Oil
Powdered olive oil? Interesting idea, but why? Is it better? Healthier? I don't know as I use healthy fresh real olive oil daily.
What do you think? - 16.8278
Potato Puree With Olive Oil
1. Cut the potatoes into large pieces. Place them in a saucepan, and cover with salted water. Bring to a rolling boil and cook until the potatoes are tender, about 12 minutes.
2. In the meantime, warm the olive oil. Drain the potatoes. Using a food mill or... - 18.6809
Steamed Broccoli With Lemon Juice And Olive Oil
1) Wash the broccoli properly and trim it. In case the stalks are too large, split them lengthwise into 2 or 3 pieces.
2) In a vegetable steamer over boiling water, place the broccoli and steam till it is just about tendered. This takes... - 35.8657
Escarole With Beans And Olive Oil
Escarole With Beans And Olive Oil tastes good. Escarole With Beans And Olive Oil is easy to make. Escarole With Beans And Olive Oil must be tried by beans lovers. - 36.3639
Steamed Green Beans With Lemon And Olive Oil
Place water in large saucepan (2-3 inches deep in 2-quart saucepan) and insert collapsible steamer in place.
Put beans in steamer.
Put on lid and bring to a boil.
Steam 5-7 minutes, until tender-crisp. - 23.2706
French Olive Oil And Lemon Sauce
Looking for a delicious sauce that can be consumed own its own and even used as a dressing? Then this video is just the thing for you. Watch as the chef details a classic French recipe for a sauce so yummy that it will disappear as soon as you serve it! - 118.571
Okra With Olive Oil And Pomegranate Molasses
This is a very simple vegetarian recipe for Okra cooked Olive Oil and Pomegranate molasses. This recipe is very simple and light on the stomach. When people try this recipe out they will be wondering about the secret of the delicious taste and be surprised... - 43.3144
Goat Cheese Marinated With Jordan Olive Oil And Citrus
Jordan Winery Executive Chef Todd Knoll demonstrates how to make his favorite seasonal olive oil, citrus and aged cheese marinated appetizer recipe for dinner parties. Learn how to use citrus from any season -- whether it's blood-red oranges during winter or... - 134.735
Italian Olive Oil Dressing
Combine vinegar, salt, dry mustard, paprika, and pepper in a jar with tight cover.
Shake until salt is dissolved.
Add oil, shake again; add garlic, capers, oregano, and parsley.
Give the jar a final shake, then let dressing stand until needed.
Before using,... - 30.7566
Pasta With Parsley And Garlic In Olive Oil
In a large skillet, heat the oil with the parsley and garlic over moderate-to-high heat.
When the garlic and parsley sizzle and begin to brown, after 1 to 2 minutes, stir in the broth, taking care to avoid splattering.
As soon as it simmers, pour the sauce... - 26.1097
Honey Olive Oil Dressing
1 In a small bowl, combine all the ingredients together.
2 Beat using a fork, until they are well combined.
3 In a screw-topped jar, alternatively place all the ingredients together and shake for 10 seconds.
4 Use as desired. - 29.705
Olive Oil And Broccoli Sauce
1. In a large skillet add the olive oil and the anchovies. Cook over medium heat until the anchovies combine with the oil, using a wooden spoon to dissolve the anchovy pieces.
2. Add the cooked broccoli florets and the pepper, and saute over moderate heat for... - 23.3649
Braised Artichokes With Lemons Olive Oil And Thyme
Cut the hearts into quarters.
In a medium bowl, combine the artichokes, 2 tablespoons of the lemon juice, and cold water to cover. (The artichokes may be left in this solution for up to 3 hours.)
Drain just before braising.
In a medium saute pan or skillet... - 38.3701
Black Pepper Pasta With Olive Oil And Broccoli Sauce
1. In a large skillet add the olive oil and the anchovies. Cook together until the anchovies combine with the oil; use a wooden spoon to dissolve the anchovies.
2. Add the broccoli florets and the pepper and saute over moderate heat for 5 minutes. Check and... - 28.6127
Olive Oil And Garlic Sauce
1. In a skillet heat the oil, add the garlic, and cook just until garlic begins to color. (If the. garlic turns brown, you'll have to start over using fresh garlic and oil.)
2. Add the salt, pepper, and parsley. Stir well and remove from the heat immediately.... - 20.2047
Chicory Sauteed In Olive Oil And Garlic
1. Wash and thoroughly dry the chicory.
2. In a large skillet heat the oil until hot but not smoking. Add the garlic and cook for 1 to 2 minutes. Do not let it burn.
3. Add the chicory and saute until wilted and tender. Season with salt and pepper. Serve hot... - 29.834
Olive Oil Wafers
1. Sift the flour, salt and baking powder into a food processor and stir in the rosemary. Add the water and oil and process until the ingredients just come together. Transfer to a lightly floured surface and knead the dough gently until it is smooth. Wrap in... - 24.0336
Chicken Cacciatore With Olive Oil
1 Shake chicken pieces in a mixture of flour, salt and pepper in a plastic bag.
2 Saute onion and garlic in 2 tablespoons of the oil until soft in a large skillet or an electric slow cooker with a browning unit. Remove with slotted spoon and reserve.
3 Brown... - 32.8626
Chevres Bathed In Herbs And Extra Virgin Olive Oil
1) In the bottom of a shallow dish, arrange half the thyme, rosemary, and lavender.
2) Place the 8 chevres on top.
3) Cover with the remaining herbs.
4) Drizzle the oil over the cheese and herbs so as to cover completely.
5) Sprinkle pepper on top.
6)... - 41.2946
Yogurt Cheese In Olive Oil
1. Sterilize a 30 cm / 12 in square of muslin by steeping it in boiling water. Drain and lay over a large plate. Mix the yogurt with the salt and tip on to the centre of the muslin. Bring up the sides of the muslin and tie firmly with string.
2. Hang the bag... - 31.2433
Basil Olive Oil
Rinse the basil, shake off any excess water, and pat the basil dry.
Bruise the basil lightly with a wooden spoon and pack it loosely into a 1-quart glass jar with a non-metallic lid.
Add the oil and let the mixture stand, covered, in a cool dark place for 1... - 17.7903
Pasta With Caviar And Shallots In Olive Oil
In a medium skillet, heat the oil with the shallots over moderate heat.
As soon as the shallots sizzle, pour them with the oil over individual servings of pasta.
Top each serving with a dollop of caviar and a sprinling of chives. - 26.5415
Red And Green Peppers In Olive Oil, Garlic, And Parsley
Char the peppers under the broiler or on the stovetop, until black.
Put them in a paper bag in the still hot but turned-off oven and turn the bag repeatedly for 5 minutes.
Take the peppers out of the bag and peel the skin off under cold running water.
Seed... - 30.1434
Cheese In Olive Oil
Cut feta into large chunks.
Cut goat cheese into 1 1/2 inch-thick slices.
Leave breakfast cheeses whole.
Fit cheese compactly into a jar or crock, about 1 1/2 cup size.
Add herbs, garlic, and olives.
Fill jar with oil to cover cheese; cover jar.
Chill cheese... - 24.2344
Potato Salad With Olive Oil And Oregano
1. Boil potatoes and cut them into bite size pieces.
2. In a salad bowl mix onions, oregano, pepper, olive oil, eggs, celery and peas.
3. Toss well.
4. Serve delicious Potato Salad With Olive Oil And Oregano warm. - 39.9476
Rosemary And Olive Oil Focaccia
1. Combine the flour, yeast, rosemary and salt into the bowl of a food mixer and add the water and oil. Set the mixer to low and work the ingredients together to form a soft dough. Increase the speed to high and knead the dough for 8-10 minutes until smooth... - 31.8538
Beets With Lemon And Olive Oil
1) In a large saucepan, boil a large quantity of water.
2) Add the beets andd simmer 30 to 45 minutes until done.
3) Drain the beets.
4) Peel the beets and discard the skin.
5) Cut the beets into quarters.
6) When ready to serve, take a... - 37.3012
Courgettes And Carrots In Olive Oil
Blanch the courgettes and carrots in boiling water for about 3-5 minutes.
Drain and set aside.
Heat the olive oil in a karahi or deep frying pan and fry the spring onions and garlic cloves together for about 2 minutes.
Stir in the courgettes and carrots, then... - 38.7027
Olive Oil And Oregano Potato Cake
Oil 15x10x2 inch glass baking dish.
Cook potatoes in large pot of boiling salted water until tender, about 18 minutes.
Drain; return to same pot.
Stir over low heat to dry, about 1 minute.
Remove from heat.
Add 1/2 cup oil.
Mash until smooth; season to taste... - 34.7332
Orange, Date, And Olive Oil Cake
Preheat oven to 350°.
Combine first 5 ingredients in a bowl; stir well, and set aside.
Combine 1/2 cup sugar and oil in a large bowl; beat at high speed of an electric mixer 2 minutes.
Add vanilla, egg, and egg white; beat 1 minute.
Add flour mixture,... - 41.1485
Turkey Saltimbocca With Spinach And Olive Oil Mash
1. Peel the potato and cut into small cubes. In a saucepan of cold salted water, bring to the boil and add potatoes, simmer for about 12 minutes until tender.
2. Slice the turkey escallops, at an angle, into 6 pieces. Place between 2 sheets of... - 45.4896