- » Fresh Nectarine
Fresh Nectarine Recipes
Enjoy our collection of fresh nectarine recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for fresh nectarine recipes.
Oven Baked Fresh Nectarine
Preheat oven to 450°F.
Place margarine in 10- or 12-inch skillet with ovenproof handle.
Place in oven to heat margarine.
Meanwhile, beat eggs in medium bowl with wire whisk until light and lemon-colored; beat in milk.
Gradually stir in flour; beat until... - 36.1378
Nectarine And Raspberry Sorbet
1. Combine chopped nectarines and raspberries in a food processor, process until smooth. Stir in apricot nectar, honey, and lemon juice. Strain mixture through a sieve into a large bowl, discard solids.
2. Pour mixture into the freezer can of an ice-cream... - 26.5587
Fresh Nectarine Mousse With Strawberries
Pour water into a small bowl, and sprinkle gelatin on top.
Let stand for a few minutes to soften.
Warm milk in top of a double boiler set over hot water.
Add gelatin to milk, and stir over hot water until completely dissolved.
Peel nectarines, and slice them... - 40.3761
Grilled Salmon With Nectarine Red Onion Relish
1. Combine first 11 ingredients and 1/8 teaspoon salt in a medium bowl. Let stand 2 hours.
2. Prepare grill.
3. Sprinkle pepper and remaining 1/8 teaspoon salt over salmon. Place salmon on grill rack coated with cooking spray,grill 5 minutes on each side or... - 33.8705
Pan Seared Pork Cutlets With Nectarine Salsa
1. Combine first 6 ingredients, rub mixture over both sides of pork. Heat oil in a large nonstick skillet coated with cooking spray over medium-high heat. Add pork, saute 2 minutes on each side or until done. Remove from pan, keep warm.
2. Add salsa and... - 31.2294
Nectarine And Chickpea Couscous Salad With Honey Cumin Dressing
1. Bring 11/4 cups water to a boil in a medium saucepan, stir in couscous. Remove from heat, cover and let stand 5 minutes. Fluff with a fork, cool.
2. Combine lime juice and next 5 ingredients (through coriander) in a large bowl, stir well with a whisk. Add... - 36.0823
Nectarine, Asparagus And Blue Cheese Salad
“This is a very pretty salad to have as a light lunch or starter. It is almost surprising how well the blue cheese and nectarines go together. I know British asparagus aren’t in season over winter, but the imported variety is also lovely as a treat. Or... - 36.6312
World Fair Waffles With Blackberry Nectarine Sauce
1. Make sauce: In medium saucepan, stir together sugar and 1/2 cup water. Over medium heat, bring to a boil, stirring. Add nectarines and blackberries. Bring to a simmer and continue simmering until nectarines are fork-tender, about 6 minutes. Set aside.
2.... - 36.5332
Nectarine sherbet is a solid frozen dessert made with fresh nectarines and refershing lemon juice. Combined and mixed together with eggs, gelatin and sugar, the nectarine sherbet is a freezer dessert and can be served with garnishes like fresh mint. - 37.3662
Nectarine Daiquiri Sorbet
1. Combine water and sugar in a saucepan; cook over medium heat, stirring until sugar dissolves. Remove from heat, and let cool completely.
2. Place nectarines, lime juice, and rum in a food processor; process until smooth. Spoon nectarine mixture into a... - 25.6491
Place nectarines, strawberries and 1 cup club soda in blender; process until smooth.
Pour into chilled glasses until each is about 2/3 full.
Fill glasses with remaining club soda.
Garnish each serving with mint sprig, if desired. - 27.8051
Nectarine Cantaloupe Smoothie
Place nectarine and cantaloupe in blender; process until smooth.
Add yogurt, honey and ice; process just until blended. - 26.5939
1) Strawberry Sauce : In a small saucepan, place the strawberries .
2) In a bowl, dissolve the cornstarch in 1/4 cup reserved juice and stir into the strawberries along with the jelly.
3) Bring to a boil, stir constantly and cook, until thickened.
4)... - 46.2425
Several days ahead:
1. In syrup, in skillet, simmer nectarine slices 5 or 6 minutes; drain; refrigerate.
2. In 4 individual 6-ounce glass casseroles, layer chilled nectarine slices with ice cream; freezer-wrap; freeze.
Early on day:
1. Preheat broiler 10... - 33.0839
Chunky Nectarine Jam
In 2 quart glass measure, combine nectarines, pineapple, sugar and spices.
Microwave uncovered on high 15 minutes, stirring every 5 minutes.
Stir in pectin and microwave on high 2 minutes longer.
Pour intoJiotjars, leaving 1/2 inch headspace.
Let... - 29.7901
Nectarine Beef Saute
Season steak strips with black pepper.
Lighdy coat steak strips with flour; set aside.
Combine soy sauce and honey in cup; set aside.
Heat oil in large skillet over medium-high heat until hot.
Add onion; cook and stir until onion is crisp-tender.
Add garlic... - 39.4639
1. Stone the nectarines to remove the pit. Hold the fruit firmly in your hand and use your thumb to press the stalk end. This will push the stone out from the other side of the fruit.
2. Carefully reshape the fruits
3. Arrange them... - 34.1897
Chicken Nectarine Salad
Chicken Nectarine Salad has an Implausible taste. The wine vinegar and mayonnaise gives the Chicken Nectarine Salad Astonishing taste. - 33.6147
Nectarines And Mixed Berries Popsicles
Summer time is here again so why not make some ice popsicles at home. Take a look at this interesting and informative video that shares a recipe for some unique fruit popsicles. Enjoy your summer with these delicious and healthy ice popsicles. - 94.4055
Nectarine Orange Smoothie
In a blender container or food processor bowl combine nectarines, soy milk, orange juice, and sugar.
Cover and blend or process until mixture is thick and smooth. - 25.5045
Nectarine Tarte Tatin
Preheat oven to 425°.
Cut 1 nectarine in half.
Quarter one nectarine half and the remaining 6 nectarines.
3 Combine sugar, 2 tablespoons water, and juice in a 12-inch stainless-steel skillet.
Cook for 2 minutes or until sugar is golden (do not... - 42.2765
Nectarine Ice Cream
In a small saucepan, heat the milk to 1750; stir in sugar until dissolved.
Cool quickly by placing the pan in a bowl of ice water; stir for 2 minutes.
Inasmall bowl, combine nectarines and lemon juice.
In a large bowl, combine milk mixture, cream, extracts... - 37.4848
1) Take a saucepan and mix together gelatin, sugar, and 1/8 tea spoon salt. Add it to milk.
2) Cook until gelatin dissolves and cool the mixture.
3) Add lemon juice to nectarine puree and fold it into gelatin mixture. Mix thoroughly.
4) Add food... - 44.1883
Nectarine Cream Pie
Combine sugar and cornstarch in a medium saucepan, stir well.
Gradually add milk, stirring until smooth.
Cook over medium heat, stirring constontly, until thickened.
Gradually stir one-fourth of hot mixture into egg yolks; add to remaining hot mixture,... - 42.0447
Nectarine Carrot Soup
Melt margarine in large saucepan over medium-high heat; add onion.
Cook and stir about 3 minutes or until onion is softened.
Add quartered nectarine,carrots and chicken broth.
Bring to a boil; reduce heat and simmer until carrots are fork-tender.
Pour into... - 38.7431
Nectarine Stuffed Meat Balls
1. Add the lamb to the onion, mint, salt and soy sauce and then beat until thoroughly and smoothly blended.
2. Lightly oil 4 heatproof ramekins or 4 hollows of a microware bun dish. Place a crushed mint leaf on the base of each.
3. Spoon a quarter of the... - 33.1008
Nectarine Cucumber Salad
This nectarine cucumber salad is prepared with fresh nectarines and cucumber and flavored with mint and minced garlic. Dressed with yogurt and chilled, the nectarine cucumber salad is quite refreshing. - 35.8792
Arrange the meat and vegetables artistically on a large platter.
Prepare nectarines; set aside.
Heat fat in a large heavy skillet on a hibachi.
Add meat and brown quickly over high heat; remove meat and set aside.
Arrange reserved ingredients in mounds in... - 39.3684
Blanch nectarines; remove peel.
Mash enough nectarine pulp to measure 1 cup.
Cream shortening with sugar; mix in eggs and vanilla.
Sift flour with baking powder and salt; add to creamed mixture alternately with mashed nectarines, mixing well after each... - 45.4546
Nectarine Punch Cooler
Reserve 6 whole strawberries for garnish.
Place remaining strawberries, nectarines and frozen juice concentrate in blender; process until smooth.
Add ice and blend until smooth.
Pour into punch bowl or large container.
Stir in sparkling water to desired... - 33.2551
Nectarine Macedoine With Ice Milk
Nectarine Maeedoine With Ice Milk has a luscious taste. Nectarine Maeedoine With Ice Milk gets its taste from lemon mixed with orange juice and nectarines. Nectarine Maeedoine With Ice Milk is inspired by many food joints around the world. - 33.7965
Nectarine Creme Fraiche
Place nectarines, yogurt and almond extract in blender; blend until smooth.
Blend in honey.
Combine gelatin and water in small saucepan; let stand 1 minute to soften.
Stir over low heat until gelatin dissolves.
Add gelatin mixture to blender.
Blend 10... - 33.2829
No Cook Nectarine Jam
1. Sterilize 3 to 4 (1/2-pint) preserve jars with screw on lids.
2. Peel the nectarines, stone and add to a bowl.
3. Crush them with the back of a large metal spoon to release the juices.
4. Measure and reserve 2 3/4 cups.
5. Combine the ,... - 38.5101
Smokey Nectarine Glaze For Duckling Or Chicken
1) Skin and cut nectarines into slices.
2) In a blender, blend the sliced nectarines to make 2 cups puree.
3) In a large saucepan, mix the puree with rest of the ingredients except butter and simmer for 5 to 10 minutes.
4) Use... - 39.2867
Nectarine Meringue Crowns
Preheat oven to 250°F.
Place egg whites in medium bowl; add cream of tartar and nutmeg.
Beat with electric mixer until foamy.
Gradually add sugar, beating constantly until stiff and glossy.
Divide egg mixture into 6 equal mounds on baking sheet.
With back of... - 35.9759
Reserve 4 nectarine slices for garnish, if desired.
In blender or food processor, combine nectarines, lemonade concentrate and water.
Blend until smooth.
Divide fruit cubes and nectarine mixture among 4 glasses.
Fill with sparkling water.
Float nectarine... - 28.484
Stuffed Nectarine Salad
For those whol love nectarines, this Stuffed Nectarine Salad will be a favorite. The Stuffed Nectarine Salad packs in the richness of cream cheese, lemons and nectarines and is easy to prepare too. Try this yummy Stuffed Nectarine Salad. - 37.7406
Heat butter and brown sugar in small skillet till bubbly.
Add nectarines; cook till heated through and glazed.
Sprinkle with lemon juice. - 22.8187
Grilled Nectarines With Raspberry Sauce
Are you searching for a perfect dessert recipe prepared on grill? The grilled nectarines can be a nice alternative for your purpose. Drizzle homemade raspberry sauce on top of these delicately grilled fruits and serve with few scoops of ice cream. Doesn't it... - 123.742
Fillet Of Red Snapper Nectarine
Melt 2 tablespoons butter over medium heat in a small saucepan.
Add the onions and saute 2 to 3 minutes until tender.
Take pan off the heat; stir in the wine, grated lemon peel, and tarragon.
Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
Cut the red snapper fillets... - 44.6088
Nectarine And Pear MÃ©lange
Combine first 5 ingredients in small bowl; blend well.
Cut pear and nectarines halves into 1/2 inch-thick slices.
Arrange slices in shallow dish.
Sprinkle onion over top; drizzle with dressing.
Marinate in refrigerator 2 hours before serving. - 28.6742
Berry Nectarine Flambe
Mash 1/2 cup of the berries; halve remaining berries.
In blazer pan of chafing dish combine sugar and cornstarch; gradually stir in mashed berries, juice concentrate, water, and food coloring, if desired.
Cook and stir over medium heat till thickened and... - 37.9381
Nectarine Raspberry Ice
Nectarine Raspberry Ice is easy to make dessert recipe. Nectarine Raspberry Ice gets its taste from white wine mixed with raspberries and lemon juice. Nectarine Raspberry Ice is loved by many people. - 41.8101
Quick Nectarine Oat Muffins
Quick Nectarine Oat Muffins is a delicious side dish recipe that you will simply love to serve to your loved ones. I am sure, once you try this, you will always crave for some more. - 44.6145
In a blender container or food processor bowl combine 2 cups fresh or frozen (thawed) peeled nectarine or peach slices, 1/2 cup water, 2 tablespoons honey, and 1 1/2 teaspoons cornstarch.
Cover and blend or process till very smooth.
Transfer mixture to a 4... - 25.876
Plum And Nectarine Oat Bars
Heat the oven to 160C/fan 140C/gas 3. Gently heat the sugar, golden syrup and butter in a pan until melted.
Stir the oats, raisins, walnuts and seeds into the pan until coated in the butter
Spoon half the oaty mix into a baking tin (approx. 23 x 23cm).... - 28.8378
Nectarine Custard Cream
Nectarine Custard Cream has a mouth filling taste. The butter gives the Nectarine Custard Cream a very velvety taste. - 42.147
Frozen Nectarine Custard
1) Peel and pit the nectarines, then cut into quarters.
2) In a small bowl, beat 2 tablespoons of the honey and egg yolk.
3) In a small saucepan, stir and pour 1 cup skim milk .
4) In an airtight jar, shake rest of the skim milk and... - 43.1777
Nectarine Or Peach Pie
1) Add lemon juice to the peaches and toss them.
2) Add sugar, flour and cinnamon and mix the contents.
3) Put this peach mixture into the pie shell.
4) Microwave the pie (placed on a wax paper) for about 7 to 13 minutes, till the contents start to... - 49.5101
Icy Nectarine Plum Whirl
Rinse, cut into halves, remove pits, and cut the nectarines and plums into pieces (enough to yield 1/2 cup each).
Put fruit into an electric blender container with the remaining ingredients.
Cover and blend until thoroughly mixed. - 29.1673
Set aside 3/4 cup nectarine slices.
Combine remaining nectarine, yogurt, milk, and curry powder in a food processor or blender and process until smooth.
Transfer to a serving bowl and stir in reserved nectarines and strawberries.
Chill for 4 hours. - 33.1315
Char Grilled Halloumi Nectarine And Prosciutto Salad
1. Heat a large frying pan or barbecue grill.
2. When hot, arrange the prosciutto slices and grill on both sides until golden.
3. Remove onto a plater.
4. Brush olive oil on the halloumi cheese slices using a pastry brush.
5. Grill halloumi for 2... - 45.0269
Cherry & Nectarine Cobbler
To make pastry: In a bowl, stir together flour, 1 tsp sugar and salt.
With a pastry cutter or your fingertips, cut cream cheese and butter or margarine into the flour mixture until crumbly.
With a fork, gradually stir in enough milk so the mixture just clumps... - 42.318
Nectarine Puff Pastry Tarts
1. Lightly butter a large baking sheet and sprinkle very lightly with water.
2. On a lightly floured surface, roll out the puff pastry to a large rectangle, measuring about 40 x 25cm/15 x 10in and cut into six smaller rectangles.
3. Transfer the pastry to the... - 36.2448
Frozen Nectarine Mousse With Blackberry Swirl
In a blender or food processor puree 3 cups of the blackberries with the corn syrup.
Strain the puree through a fine sieve into a heavy saucepan and simmer it, stirring occasionally, for 10 minutes, or until it is reduced to about 1 1/2 cups.
Stir in the... - 41.7765
1. On a platter arrange meat, vegetables, and nectarines attractively.
2. In a large heavy skillet on a hibachi heat oil, then brown meat, remove and set aside.
3. In a bowl combine soy sauce, beef broth, and sugar.
4. In skillet arrange vegetables and... - 42.0055
Peach And Nectarine Brown Sugar Pavlova
“A caramel coloured, sweet meringue, topped with crème fraîche and the best nectarines and peaches makes a simple but perfect dessert. It will look very impressive, yet takes no time at all! You can even make the meringue base two days before.”
-... - 28.4271
Broiled Pork Chops With Nectarine Chutney
1 Coarsely chop the nectarines and onion. Mince the ginger.
2 In a medium saucepan, combine the nectarines, onion, half the ginger, the lemon zest (if using), 1 tablespoon of the lemon juice, the orange juice concentrate, vinegar, brown sugar and 1 1/2... - 39.3419
South African Nectarine And Lemon Chicken With Pilaf Rice
1. Preheat oven to 200ºC, fan 180ºC, gas mark 6.
2. Heat 20ml oil in a frying pan, season chicken and sauté over high heat until golden (3-5 minutes). Set aside.
3. Process garlic, ground spices and half the onion in a food processor... - 40.7885
Nectarine And Blackberry Crisp
1. Start by preheating the oven to 400°F
2. In a medium sized bowl, place the nectarines with the sugar, orange zest, and vanilla extract, then divide this mixture between individual souffle dishes.
3. In a baking sheet, set the mixture... - 46.956
Melon Nectarine Grape And Plum Compote
In a large bowl combine the watermelon, the cantaloupe, the honeydew, the plums, the nectarines, and the grapes.
In a small bowl stir together the sugar, the salt, and the lime juice until the sugar and salt are dissolved, drizzle the syrup over the fruit,... - 28.8737
Nectarine Grape Compote
In serving bowl, combine fruits.
Add grape juice and liqueur; stir gently; chill.
To serve, spoon into dishes; top each serving with a scoop of sherbet. - 24.031
Grape And Nectarine Compote
1) In a large bowl, add liqueur and honey to combine.
2) Add the fruits into the liquid.
3) Gently mix and place inside refrigerator to chill. Stir occasionally.
4) Garnish with fresh orange zests, if desired and serve. - 30.7708
Stemilt Cherry & Nectarine Breakfast Smoothie
The cherry season is never long enough, and this breakfast milk shake allows you to enjoy them from the moment you awake. Full of oatmeal, Stemilt nectarines and cherries, you’ll want to make a second serving so you can freeze them into popsicles for an... - 0
Fennel & Nectarine Salsa
This Fennel & Nectarine Salsa tastes incredible ! This spicy vegetable sauce makes a mind blowing combination with my bread, meat and pasta dishes. Try this Fennel & Nectarine Salsa and let me know if you like it ! - 28.8735
Nectarine Plum & Basil Salad Salsa
In a large nonmetal bowl, mix nectarines, plums, basil, vinegar, and honey. (At this point, you may cover and refrigerate for up to 4 hours.) - 26.7011
Combine nectarines, apple, pear, onion, vinegar, sugar, raisins, ginger root, garlic, cumin, curry powder, black pepper, and cayenne pepper in a heavy saucepan.
Simmer over low heat for 45 minutes.
Cool to room temperature and refrigerate. - 33.796
Individual Nectarine-raspberry Cobblers
Place rack in upper third of oven.
Preheat oven to 375°F.
To Make Filling: In a medium bowl, toss nectarines with preserves and vanilla.
Lightly mix in raspberries.
Butter or spray six to eight 1- to 1 1/2-cup gratin dishes or 10-ounce custard cups and... - 45.4048
Baked Aubergine Stuffed With Plum & Nectarine Couscous
Heat the oven to 190C/fan 170C/gas mark 5. Leaving the stem on, cut the aubergine in half lengthways and criss-cross the flesh deeply with a sharp knife. Place in a shallow baking dish
Mix the olive oil and lemon juice then brush over the scored surface of... - 31.3759
California Summer Fruit Chutney
1. Sterilize 8 (1/2-pint) preserve jars with screw on lids.
2. Prepare the fruit and onion as required.
3. Measure remaining ingredients.
4. In a large (8-quart) ceramic non-metallic or stainless steel saucepan, combine all the... - 40.8778