- » Fresh Mushroom Pickle
Fresh Mushroom Pickle Recipes
Enjoy our collection of fresh mushroom pickle recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for fresh mushroom pickle recipes.
Pickled Fresh Mushrooms
1) In a bowl, mix all the ingredients together, blend well.
2) Cover and chill in the refrigerator for 24 hours, drain well.
3) Serve with the meats as a side dish with any meal. - 37.334
Add salt to water.
Wash mushrooms in this and drain.
Combine all remaining ingredients and bring to a boil.
Add mushrooms; boil up once.
Lower heat and simmer mushrooms, covered, for 10 minutes, or until just tender.
Cool and chill for at least 2 hours in own... - 41.3101
In saucepan combine onion, wine, vinegar, salad oil, parsley, garlic, bay leaf, salt, thyme, and pepper; bring to boiling.
Add fresh or canned mushrooms and return to boiling.
Simmer, uncovered, for 10 minutes.
Transfer to covered container; chill at... - 37.8466
Wash mushrooms and cut stems even with the caps.
Reserve stems for soup.
Cover mushroom caps with boiling, salted water.
Simmer 5 minutes and drain.
Mix remaining ingredients and bring to a boil.
Add mushroom caps and simmer a few minutes.
Cool and... - 34.5993
1) Wash the mushrooms first under warm water, then cold water.
2) Add the mushrooms into a saucepan along with up1/2 cider and half cup of water.
3) Sprinkle in salt. Allow the mixture to boil for 15 minutes.
4) Drain the mushrooms. Transfer the... - 39.9675
1) Cut mushrooms that are larger than 1 inch into four pieces, keeping smaller ones as such.
2) In a shallow preserving pan, arrange one layer of mushrooms and then a liberal sprinkling of salt.
3) Repeat the layers till the mushrooms... - 39.0162
1 Clean the mushrooms thoroughly.
2 Cut the stems along with the cap.
3 Leave the button mushrooms whole.
4 Slice the larger mushrooms in halves or quarters.
5 In a pan, boil water along with salt.
6 Add in the mushrooms.
7 Simmer for 5... - 41.7892
1. In a 2 quart casserole, mix all the ingredients together.
2. Cover and microwave on high for 5 to 7 minutes or until vegetables become tender and crisp. Stir it once halfway through cooking.
3. Refrigerate for 6 to 8 hours. Drain excess... - 41.1125
1. In a large bowl, take 3 cups cold water and add 1//2 tablespoon salt; wash mushrooms in this an drain.
2. In a large saucepan, combine rest of the ingredients and 1/4 teaspoon salt.
3. Add the washed mushrooms and bring it to boil.
4.... - 46.3612
In saucepan combine onion, wine, vinegar, salad oil, pars ley, garlic, bay leaf, salt, thyme, and pepper; bring to boiling.
Add fresh or canned mushrooms and return to boiling.
Simmer, uncovered, for 10 minutes.
Transfer to covered container; chill at... - 35.9663
Wash the mushrooms carefully and place into a pan.
Cover with boiling water to which you have added the one tablespoon salt.
Place over high heat.
Return to a boil and boil for two minutes.
Drain into a colander.
Rinse under cold running water.
Place on paper... - 40.1041
Pickled Mushrooms (funghi Con Olio E Aceto)
Clean mushrooms and put into a saucepan.
Pour in equal amounts of white vinegar and hot water to cover mushrooms.
Bring to boiling; cook 6 minutes.
Drain and cool.
Pack mushrooms into a pint screw top jar and add a mixture of oil, salt, peppercorns, garlic,... - 31.6031
Add salt to 6 cups cold water.
Wash mushrooms in this; drain.
Combine remaining ingredients in large sauce- pan.
Add mushrooms; bring to boiling point.
Then reduce heat, and simmer, covered, 8 to 10 minutes, or until mushrooms are tender.
Refrigerate,... - 34.0725
Sprinkle mushrooms with salt.
Add bay leaf and garlic.
Heat enough vinegar, with fennel, to cover mushrooms.
When vinegar simmers, add mushroom mixture.
Cook for 5 minutes.
Pour into hot sterilized jars.
Seal. - 26.1614
Herb Pickled Mushrooms
This recipe reminds me about my granny. She used to make herb pickeld mushrooms and her recipe was outstanding. Now after such a long time I came across the same recipe and it takes me to my childhood days. Easy, simple and subtle faloverd herb pickeled... - 37.1883
1. Rinse and drain mushrooms, zucchini, bell pepper, and chilies. Trim and discard discolored mushroom stem ends; cut mushrooms vertically into '/4-inch-thick slices. Trim and discard ends from zucchini; cut zucchini crosswise into 1/8-inch-thick slices. Stem... - 25.7258
Fried Pickled Fish
1) Season the fish with 1 ½ teaspoons of salt and pepper.
2) In a non-stick pan heat half of the oil, brown the fish on both the sides.
3) Remove on paper napkin.
4) In the skillet heat the remaining oil, sautÃ© onions and garlic for... - 44.0456
Pickled Bacon Puffs
Melt the butter in a pan and fry the onion and mushrooms gently until soft.
Stir in the flour and cook for 1 minute then gradually add the stock and milk and bring to the boil, stirring frequently.
Simmer for 3 minutes then season to taste and stir in the ham... - 37.9735
Pickled Sprout Salad
1. In an enamel or stainless steel pan combine the vinegar, water, oil, sugar, spices, and salt. Bring to a boil and simmer for 5 minutes. Cool.
2. Steam the carrot pieces for 2 minutes, cool in ice water, and drain.
3. Arrange layers of carrots, mushrooms,... - 31.0618
Turkey And Mushroom Bloomer
Turkey And Mushroom Bloomer will make the best choice if you are on a hunt for a variety dish. The Turkey And Mushroom Bloomer packs in the flavors of button mushrooms, eggs and butter. Why donâ€™t you give this Turkey And Mushroom Bloomer a try for the... - 45.7033
Kidney Bean Mushroom Salad
Pour beans into sieve and rinse under cold water to remove sauce.
Take out any pieces of pork.
Combine beans, celery, green pepper, mushrooms, pickles, onions and salt in a bowl and toss together lightly.
Combine chili sauce and mayonnaise, pour over... - 29.9319
1.Cook the pasta as per the directions on the package.
2.Chop the onions and garlic.
3.Slice the mushrooms.
4.Set the oven on broil.
5. In a medium sauté pan, heat the olive oil and add a little of the pepperoni to it in order to flavor... - 103.328
Cabbage Au Vin Au Mushrooms
Brown meat a little.
Put cabbage in deep pot along with mushrooms.
Pour in wine, water, and all seasonings.
Bring to a boil and then simmer slowly until the cabbage is tender. - 36.5629
Trim the mushroom stems level with the caps. Simmer the whole mushrooms in the wine in a saucepan for about 15 minutes or until the wine evaporates and the mushrooms turn pink. Tip into a bowl. Shake together the remaining ingredients in a screwtop jar. Spoon... - 24.9067
1. Melt butter in a nonstick frying pan over a medium heat, add onions or shallots and garlic and cook, stirring, for 2-3 minutes or until onions or shallots are soft.
2. Add mushrooms and cook, stirring occasionally, for 5 minutes or until mushrooms are... - 33.2879
Lettuce And Mushroom Salad
1.Take a metal strainer and put the mushrooms in it.
2.Cast the strainer in water and take it out immediately.
3.Rinse the mushrooms under cold running water.
4.Drain and refrigerate until chilled.
5.Scatter the lettuce leaves and rinse them... - 42.009
Allouettes With Mushrooms
With a mallet flatten each meat slice until very thin.
Sprinkle each slice with a little dry mustard.
Over each slice place some bacon pieces, a sprinkling of onion and a slice of pickle.
Dust with salt and pepper.
Roll the meat and secure each one with a... - 38.8541
Mushroom Soy Salad
In a bottle or jar, put the salad oil, pickle relish, lemon juice, and a mixture of sugar, salt, and curry powder.
Cover and shake well.
In a bowl, combine cucumber, mushrooms, water chestnuts, and green onions; toss together.
Shake dressing, pour desired... - 32.9468
Only the heads of the mushrooms should be preserved.
(The stems can be used up in sauces.) Do not peel the mushrooms.
Let them steep only for an hour in fresh water and mild or wine vinegar.
Then put them into boiling water with a dash of vinegar in it.
Bring... - 25.5306
To Marinate: Wipe mushrooms clean and with a small knife or spoon, cut out stems to make deep cups.
Reserve stems for another use.
To make marinade, in a plastic zipper bag or glass bowl, combine vinegar, oil, garlic, and salt.
Add mushrooms, shake or toss... - 39.4637
Chestnut And Mushroom Bake
1. Put the chestnuts into a large saucepan and pour over the water. Bring to the boil, cover and simmer for 45 minutes or until soft. Drain, reserve the stock, and mash the chestnuts or grind in a blender or food processor.
2. Meanwhile, heat the oil in a... - 32.2977
1. Chop mushrooms into bite sized pieces
2. In a saucepan, add mushrooms onions, stock, lemon juice and tomato puree and bring to a boil. Cover and let it simmer for about 20 minutes till onions are tender.
3. Seperately blend... - 39.3298
Chicken Burger With Mushroom
Skin, bone and grind chicken using fine blade.
Chop mushrooms, mince pimiento, add to ground chicken.
Add parsley, salt, melted butter and pepper to mixture.
Handling lightly, form into 6 patties.
Put flour in a pie plate, turn patties until coated.
Melt 1 T.... - 39.7299
Hot And Sour Mushroom Soup
Hot And Sour Soup is an amazingly delicious appetizer recipe. The effortlessly prepared Hot And Sour Soup is a dish that you would love to serve at your party. - 34.0659
Stuffed Crown Pork Flambe
Stuffed crown pork flambe is a pork roast recipe. Stuffed with a herbed stuffing mix of apples and mushrooms, the stuffed crown pork roast is oven cooked and finished with brandy and can be served with the flames as they diminish for a great presentation. - 45.6423
1 ln a large heavy saucepan, heat the oil over moderately high heat until very hot but not smoking.
Add the onion, red peppers, garlic, and celery.
Saute, stirring frequently, for 7 minutes or until the onion just begins to turn golden.
2 Stir in the chili... - 37.8101
Gourmet Lamb Chops
1. Trim all fat from chops. Split each kidney; snip out tubes and white membrane with scissors.
2. Place chops on rack in broiler pan. Broil, 4 to 6 inches from heat, 8 to 10 minutes for medium; turn. Place kidneys on rack with chops; broil both, turning... - 25.1136
1. Coat a large nonstick skillet with cooking spray, place over medium heat until hot. Add bell pepper, carrot, and mushrooms, saute 8 minutes or until tender. Stir in jalapeno peppers and next 3 ingredients. Remove vegetable mixture from pan, set aside, and... - 29.9587
Foil Beef Dinner
Using extra-heavy-duty aluminum foil, assemble the dinner in this order: Place two slices of onion on bottom (they will steam and prevent the meat from sticking to the foil). Place meat on top of onions; then add carrot and mushroom slices and salt and pepper... - 14.7256
Roast With Garlic/dill Sauce
1. Add salt, pepper, and ginger on the roast.
2. Take a Dutch oven and add oil in it.
3. Add the roast in the hot oil so that all of its sides turn brown.
4. Add wine in the roast, cover the pan and boil for 1 Â½ hours.
5. Remove the roast and keep... - 46.9592
Veg Fried Rice 1
1. Heat the butter and the oil and stir-fry the cabbage, carrots, peas, sweet corn, onions, French beans, mushrooms, onion stalks, Soya sauce and salt.
2.Cook for 3-4 minutes.
3.Add the rice and mix with vegetables. Fry both over medium heat for two... - 39.9396
Deep Dish Pizza
1. Preheat oven to 425°.
2. Prepare pizza crust according to package directions. Turn dough out onto a lightly floured surface, and roll to a 12-inch circle. Place dough in a 10-inch cast-iron skillet, pressing halfway upsides of skillet. Bake at 425° for 5... - 29.7936
Meatloaf A La Russe
1. Use a 2-piece meat loaf pan or line a loaf pan (9-X5-X3-inch) with foil.
2. Preheat the oven to 350° F (170 degree C)
3. In a large bowl, combine the meats and mix thoroughly breaking up the lumps.
4. Add the remaining except the mushrooms and... - 45.2532
1) The rabbit, if frozen, has to be defrosted.
2) Wash with waterand thoroughly, dry.
3) Cut the rabbit into pieces of serving size.
4) In a 2-quart bowl, add the serving pieces after rubbing with salt and pepper.
5) Marinate overnight... - 45.2268
Cut the sausage into thin strips.
Cut the pickle into strips.
Peel and finely chop the onion.
Clean and quarter the mushrooms.
Heat the oil in a saucepan.
Add the onion, sausage and pickle and cook for 5 minutes.
Stir in the mushrooms and beet, then add the... - 41.6927
Tartar Sauce (sos Tatarski)
This tartar sauce recipe is a homemade recipe for tartart sauce that oten accompanies fries and fried fish. Fresh and flavorful, the homemade tartar sauce is made with eggs, sour cream ,mustard and mushrooms for a heavy bodied flavor. Combined with added oil,... - 36.8725
1 Rub the flounder fillets with the lemon juice and lightly sprinkle them with salt.
2 Heat the butter and add the onions and mushrooms. Saute over low heat.
3 Add the dill pickles and pour in the brandy. Ignite and let the flames die down.
4 Stir in the... - 31.3058
Marinated Tuna Fish And Vegetables
1. Tie the pickling spice in a cheesecloth bag. Combine in a heavy saucepan with the tomato paste, water, oil, lemon juice, garlic, thyme, salt, pepper, bay leaf and basil. Bring the mixture to a boil.
2. Add the carrot, celery and onions, reduce the heat and... - 31.6949
South Sea Salad
Brush cut surface of half the avocado with pickle juice; refrigerate.
Peel and mash remaining half; blend with mayonnaise, sour cream, 14 cup pickle juice, parsley, chives, and dill weed.
Cover and chill.
Place lettuce in salad bowl.
Peel and slice reserved... - 37.7946
Scrape carrots, and slice or cut into fingers.
Cut out and discard the core of the cauliflower, and separate the head into small flowerets.
Slice peppers in half, and remove seeds and pulp; then dice in large cubes or cut in strips.
Trim... - 39.2465
Shrimp Vegetable Salad
Cook shrimp in boiling water with celery tops,3 1/2 teaspoons salt and pickling spice.
Layer cleaned shrimp, onions and mushrooms in a shallow dish.
Combine oil, vinegar, capers and juice, sugar, lemon juice and bay leaves; add celery seed, remaining salt,... - 38.1445
Marinated Tuna Fish And Vegetables Italian
1) In a heavy saucepan, add the pickling spice cheesecloth bag, oil, tomato paste, water, basil, bay leaf, lemon juice, garlic, thyme, salt and pepper.
2) Allow the mixture to boil, then stir in the celery, carrot and onions, and simmer on a low heat... - 41.2561
Gourmet Lamb Chops
1) Using a sharp knife, trim off the fat from the chops
2) Cut the kidneys across and cut off the tubes and white membranes
3) Into a broiler, place the chops and kidneys onto the rack
4) Season with salt and pepper
5) Broil till the chops and kidneys... - 37.3435
Stuffed Fish Beachcomber
Preheat oven to 375° F.
Lightly spray a baking dish with vegetable oil.
Rinse fish and pat dry.
Sprinkle fish on all sides with pepper.
In a small bowl, mix pickles or relish with curry powder.
In a heavy nonstick skillet over... - 40.726
Danish Macaroni Salad
In a salad bowl, place the cucumber, pasta shells, herring, scallions and mushrooms.
Pour in the vinegar-oil-salt blend and mix well but gently.
Refrigerate for 2 hours.
Just before serving, blend the curry and sour cream, pour over the salad and mix well. - 32.4499
If grain is not toasted (brown) already, place it in a dry frying pan and toast over a medium heat, stirring often, until golden brown. Bring stock or water to the boil in a heavy saucepan, adding salt unless stock is already seasoned. Pour toasted grain in... - 22.4441
Chinese Style Vegetable Fried Rice
Vegetable Fried Rice is an amazingly delicious main dish which you will enjoy with your family and friends. If you loved it, do share it with your friends also! - 38.2915
1. Sprinkle chicken breasts with seasoned salt; in 1/4 cup salad oil, in skillet, saute chicken breasts until tender; cool.
2. Mix 1/2 cup salad oil with vinegar, 1 tablespoon seasoned salt, and mustard. To this mixture add onion, pickle, parsley, and capers;... - 32.3875
1) Rinse the tomatoes and mushrooms thoroughly.
2) Cut the pineapple slice into 3 pieces.
3) Preheat the grill on the highest setting.
4) In a large dish, crush the garlic in salt and combine with the olive oil.
5) Thread all the... - 45.2399
Glacier Springs Trout With Duxelles
1. Preheat oven to 375° F.
2. Take a skillet, place on medium heat and melt butter. Stir in onions and sauté for 5 to 8 minutes till they turn golden brown. Add in shallots, mushrooms, pepper, singer and salt. Sauté for a couple of... - 44.1097
Stuffed Fish Anabel
1. Season the plank
2. Preheat the plank to 350 degrees
3. Season the fish inside and outside with salt, paprika and pepper.
4. set aside till required
5. In a large pan, heat the butter
6. Sauté the onions in the butter till they are... - 44.2012
Blanquette Of Veal
1. Bring a saucepan of water to the boil. Add meat and boil for 2 minutes. Drain meat, rinse under cold running water and drain again. Place meat, bouquet garni, onion, carrot, celery and stock in a clean saucepan. Bring to the boil, then simmer for 45... - 33.5254
Place mushrooms in bowl and cover with hot water.
Let stand 30 minutes.
Drain and squeeze out excess water.
Cut off and discard stems.
Finely chop pork, spinach and mushrooms with cleaver or food processor; transfer to large bowl.
Add sherry, 2 teaspoons of... - 41.441
Noodles Sprouts is tasty breakfast made from grains eggs vegetables. Specially great for kids holiday. - 36.5605
Stuffed Bacon Busha Burgers
Make 12 patties, each about 5 inches across and 1/2 inch thick.
Sandwich a tomato, onion and cheese slice between 2 patties and carefully seal the edges.
Wrap a slice of bacon around the outside edge of each burger; secure with a wooden pick.
A crisp salad... - 27.1388
1. Cook onions in a saucepan of boiling water for 5 minutes. Drain, cool and cut into halves.
2. To make marinade, place garlic, chilies, basil, oregano, oil and wine in a bowl and mix to combine. Add onions, eggplant, red pepper, zucchini, tomatoes and... - 34.1719
Pork Fried Rice
1. In a small bowl, stir the soy sauce with the rice vinegar, sesame oil and sugar.
2. Heat a very large skillet. Add the shortening and let melt. Add the diced pork and stir-fry over high heat for 1 minute. Add the peas, shiitake, carrot and bok choy and... - 26.3246
For salad: Rinse all vegetables with cold water Line 10- to 12-inch shallow basket with plastic wrap, then with colorful napkin.
Make a bed of salad greens.
Arrange remaining vegetables attractively atop greens.
Cover with plastic wrap and cool.
For dressing:... - 36.6983
Fried Egg Sandwich
Freid Egg Sanwich is delicious breakfast made from granins egg cheese. Speicially great for kids holiday chrismas. - 45.8293
Best Voted Burger - Splasher's Grill
1. Start off with toasting the buns on the griddle.
2. Add oil to the griddle.
3. Put in 1/2 the onion rings and the sliced mushroom on the griddle. Lightly saute until they look a little brown and toasty.
4. Add the bacon slices to the griddle and... - 102.905
1. Combine beef, wine, thyme, garlic and bay leaf in a glass or ceramic bowl (a), cover and marinate for 30 minutes. Remove beef from wine mixture and pat dry. Reserve wine mixture.
2. Heat oil in a large saucepan over a high heat, add beef and bacon in... - 36.4283
Lobster Cognac Bisque
1.Take the meat out from the lobster and keep the claws aside.
2.Heat butter in a pan and stir in carrot, celery stalk, onion, green onion, and mushroom stems.
3.Put the meat and shells in the pan.
4.Let the mixture cook on high heat for... - 45.8129
Cheeseburgers In Rolls With Barbecue Sauce
1. In a large bowl, add the soy granules and soak them in vegetable stock for about 15 minutes until swollen and stock has been absorbed.
2. To the soaked granules add the onion, flour, egg, herbs, mushroom ketchup or soy sauce and... - 44.5995
Spicy Marinated Rabbit
Cut rabbit into serving pieces; rub with salt and pepper.
Put into large bowl; add marinade.
Drain rabbit; do not pat dry.
Strain; reserve marinade.
In large frypan over high heat quickly brown all sides of rabbit pieces in hot... - 35.3733
Dolmades Cabbage Rolls Stuffed With Rice
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 350 degrees.
2) To make the stuffing, chop and onion along with all the mushrooms.
3) Fry them in the oil and after a few minutes, stir in the nuts, rice and seasonings.
4) Remove from the heat and add... - 46.6334
Beef And Vegetable Stew
1.Add salt and pepper to the flour and coat the beef with the mixture.
2.In a pan heat fat and put meat and onions in it.
3.Fry the ingredients until brown.
4.Add stock and allow the mixture to boil. Keep stirring.
5.Stir in celery... - 44.819
Pigeons In Red Wine
1) Arrange the ingredients.
2) In the cooker, heat the butter and brown the pigeons all over.
3) Add the onions and mushrooms and fry until both are beginning to colour.
4) Stir in wine, stock or water and stock cube, salt, pepper and... - 44.452
Nutty Rice Pate
1. Cook the brown rice according to package directions, but eliminate the salt.
2. Melt the butter in a large skillet and saute the mushrooms, zucchini, onion, and garlic until tender but not browned.
3. Put the sauteed vegetables in the container of an... - 30.6614
Veal Cutlets Bonne Femme
Each rasher in 4 or slice pork. Fry bacon or pork and put in a casserole. Add the butter to the frypan and lightly brown shallots or onions, then mushrooms, place them in the casserole. Lightly dust cutlets with flour, brown them in a frypan, then place on... - 28.5017
Braised Mackerel With Preserved Vegetables
1. If using one large fish, discard the head and cut the body into 3 or 4 pieces; slash each piece. Slash small fish twice on each side.
2. Mix the soy sauce and sherry together, pour over the fish, cover and leave to marinate for 2 hours. Drain, reserving... - 34.4656
Coq Au Vin
1. Toss chicken in flour to coat (a). Shake off excess flour and set aside.
2. Heat oil in a large nonstick frying pan over a medium heat and cook chicken in batches (b), turning frequently, for 10 minutes or until brown on all sides. Remove chicken from pan... - 34.9502
Coq Au Vin Classic
1. Toss chicken in flour to coat. Shake off excess flour and set aside.
2. Heat oil in a large, nonstick frying pan over a medium heat and cook chicken in batches, turning frequently, for 10 minutes or until brown on all sides. Remove chicken from pan and... - 35.8648
Foil Dinners For Eight
Cut the meat in 8 serving pieces.
Sprinkle both sides with meat tenderizer and prick well with a fork.
Refrigerate overnight or cover with waxed paper and leave at room temperature for an hour.
Place a serving of meat in the centre of a square of heavy foil... - 38.1121
Smorrebrod has a great taste. Smorrebrod gets its taste from Bread, dressed with seafood spread, and topped with sausages and meats. Smorrebrod is inspired by many restaurants across the world. - 40.9287
Philadelphia Cheese Steak Sandwiches
1) Season the sirloin with salt and pepper and keep aside.
2) On a griddle, heat 2 tablespoons of oil and saute onion, bell pepper, mushrooms, salt and pepper over medium-high for about 3 minutes.
3) Keep the griddle warm until serve... - 44.8056
Pressure Cooker Coq Au Vin
1) Arrange the ingredients.
2) In cooker, heat oil and butter.
3) Fry the bacon, onions and mushrooms until just beginning to colour.
4) Lift out and drain well.
5) Add the chicken and brown on both sides.
6) Warm the brandy in a small... - 45.1668
Microwave Oven Cheese
Pour the wine into a l1/2-quart earth enware pot, a clay pot, or a glass casserole.
Add the garlic.
Cook uncovered On "simmer" setting for 5 minutes.
Discard the garlic cloves.
Combine the cheese, flour, and pepper and stir into the hot wine.
Simmer for 3... - 38.9106
1. In a large pan, heat oil
2. In the same pan, stir-fry the vegetables and walnut kernels for about 5 minutes.
3. Add the brown rice and fry for a further 4 minutes
4. Add water to the rice in the pan and boil gently for about 45 minutes,... - 44.6628
Capitolade Of Chicken
1. Preheat the oven to 425°F. Prepare and bake the biscuits. Meanwhile, in a large saucepan, melt the butter over moderate heat. Stir in the mushrooms, green onions, carrot, celery, and garlic. Saute for 6 minutes or until tender.
2. Stir in the flour and... - 32.6524
1) Arrange the ingredients.
2) In the cooker, heat the oil.
3) FRy the onions and garlic until they begin to colour.
4) Add the meat and bacon and fry until the meat is browned on all sides.
5) Add the mushrooms, tomato puree, wine and a... - 45.31
Hand Rolled Sushi
Toast each nori sheet by holding one corner and moving sheet back and forth over a medium-hot electric burner or low gas flame just until nori turns green. Do not over-toast Using scissors, cut into 4- or 5-inch squares. Stack on a plate or place in a serving... - 36.6902
Stuffed Egg Salad
Method Slice eggs in half lengthwise; remove yolks and work them through a sieve.
Mix them with the softened butter, reserving 1 table- spoon for mushrooms.
Keep egg whites in a bowl of cold water.
Cook mushrooms quickly in remaining but- ter until all... - 23.8332
1. Slice bread lengthwise. Spread the inside of the bread with seasoned extra-virgin olive oil. Layer the meats and cheeses. Add your choice of condiments. Press the top of the bread firmly back onto the sandwich, and define portions with long sandwich picks... - 29.3738
Lamb Kebabs With Herb Sauce
Mix all the sauce ingredients together.
Stir in the lamb and leave to marinate at room temperature for 4 hours.
Drain and reserve the sauce.
Thread the meat and vegetables on to four skewers, then brush the vegetables with the melted butter.
Put the skewers... - 37.5562
Ketchup Meat Loaf
Mix all the ingredients together very well, using your hands, then shape it into a loaf or put into a large loaf tin.
Bake at 180°C/350°F/Gas Mark 4 for 60-75 minutes.
Serve hot with tomato or mushroom sauce, cold with salad, or in buns or pitta bread with... - 38.2147
1) Use a large bowl, to add and combine all the ingredients.
2) Toss properly.
3) Drizzle ¼-1/2 cup of salad dressing to enhance the taste. Toss and season with freshly ground black pepper. - 38.9864
Grilled Veggie Sub Sandwich
Looking for a quick snack then definitely check out this grilled sandwich. It's delicious to eat and you can add any filling of your choice. The chef makes a veggie sandwich but you can substitute it with any meat. All you vegetarians will find this really... - 97.2664
Curried Salmon Salad With Lemon Grass Vinaigrette
1. In a medium bowl, combine the curry paste, coconut milk, grated fresh ginger, garlic, sesame oil, vegetable oil and 2 teaspoons of the soy sauce. Whisk well. Pour half of the marinade into a 9-by-11-inch glass dish. Add the salmon and spoon the remaining... - 41.4293
Heat the oil in a frying-pan.
Add the bacon and fry for 5 minutes or until it is evenly browned.
Drain on kitchen towels and transfer to a large ovenproof dish.
Add the beef to the pan and fry for 5 to 8 minutes or until it is evenly browned.
Add to the... - 42.1212
1) Remove the skin off the fish fillets. Pull off any stray bones. Slice the flesh of the fish into chunks.
2) Slice the onion fine.
3) Drain the can of smoked oysters.
4) Slice the crusts off the bread. Slice the white portion into cubes for... - 44.7654