- » Fresh Mozzarella Salad
Fresh Mozzarella Salad Recipes
Enjoy our collection of fresh mozzarella salad recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for fresh mozzarella salad recipes.
Sorrento Fresh Mozzarella And Tomato Salad
Mix vinegar, mustard, salt, and pepper together.
Add oil and whisk till blended.
Spread greens on plate and cover with tomato slices.
Arrange cheese slices on top of tomatoes.
Drizzle dressing over salad.
Sprinkle with basil. - 42.7064
Fresh Mozzarella And Tomato Salad
On a large serving platter, arrange rows or rings of alternating and slighdy overlapping slices of mozzarella and tomatoes.
Sprinkle the basil over them, and add salt and pepper to taste.
Drizzle a thin line of oil down the center of each row of slices, and... - 30.4676
Belgioioso Cheese Fresh Mozzarella Salad
1. Preheat oven to 425°F.
2. Cut mozzarella into eight 1/2-inch-thick slices. Marinate in olive oil for 1-2 minutes.
3. Combine bread crumbs and ground nuts. Dredge marinated cheese slices in bread crumb/nut mixture; place on a baking sheet. Bake for 3-4... - 35.1249
Layered Mozzarella And Tomato Salad
On a large serving platter, alternate overlapping slices of tomato and mozzarella cheese.
Sprinkle basil, parsley and black olives over all.
Drizzle vinaigrette over salad and grind black pepper on generously - 27.8555
Fresh Mozzarella And Grape Salad
Chef Henry Piotrowski, Jr. of The Restaurant School at Walnut Hill College makes fresh mozzarella cheese and flavors it with fruit. - 0
Fresh Mozzarella - Caprese Salad
1. Boil water in a pan, add in salt.
2. Place the mozzarella chunks in hot water and stretch it.
3. Fill the cherry tomatoes and black olives alternatively and pop it from the hand.
4. Place the caprese on a spoon; pour in olive... - 83.1343
Vegetable Salad With Curry Vinaigrette And Fresh Mozzarella
1. In a small skillet, heat the oil. Add the garlic and cook over low heat until golden, 30 seconds. Add the curry powder and cook until fragrant, 1 minute. Transfer to a bowl to cool. Whisk in the oils, then the vinegar. Season with salt and pepper.
2. In a... - 30.6176
Pasta With Tomatoes And Mozzarella In A Salad
1. Rub the bottom and sides of a wooden bowl (8 or 9 inches wide) with the garlic clove. Discard any remaining garlic or reserve for another use.
2. To the bowl, add the pasta, tomatoes, mozzarella, most of the basil (save a little for garnish), onion rings,... - 29.3085
Green Pea Carrot And Mozzarella Salad
Green pea carrot and mozzarella salad is a fresh vegetable cheese salad. Herbed with basil, the vegetable cheese salad is tossed with yogurt, mayonnaise and vinegar. Chilled and served, it is great for the summer. - 42.0479
Mozzarella Pesto Salad
1. Mix pesto with cream until smooth.
2. Cube fresh mozzarella cheese, add bell pepper. Mix well with pesto. Serve. - 29.6095
Marinated Mozzarella And Basil Caprese Salad
Truth Fairy TV's Christianne Klein shares one of the recipes from her upcoming cookbook, a delicious Marinated Mozzarella and Fresh Basil Caprese Salad. She shares party and dinner tips, cooking advice and even a great alternative to the grilled eggplant... - 101.094
Tomato And Mozzarella Salad
Put the sliced tomatoes, mozzarella, and garlic in a flat vegetable serving dish.
Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
Add the olive oil and marjoram.
Stir gently with 2 forks.
Let the salad stand at room temperature, stirring occasionally, for 30 minutes or... - 33.3736
Grape Tomato And Mozzarella Salad
1. Cut one-third of the tomatoes in half lengthwise. Leave the remainder whole.
2. In a large bowl, combine halved and whole tomatoes, basil, thyme, salt, pepper, olive oil and vinegar; toss to blend. Chill for about an hour.
3. Mix in mozzarella strips j - 27.2867
Tomato And Mozzarella Salad With Red Wine Vinegar
Place tomatoes, cheese, and basil in serving bowl.
In a separate container, shake the oil and vinegar together until well blended and pour over salad, tossing ingredients to mix.
Marinate in refrigerator at least 2 hours before serving. - 26.892
Tomato Basil Mozzarella Salad
Arrange tomatoes, cheese and basil alternately on a large serving plate, overlapping edges.
Combine olive oil and lemon juice; brush over top.
Sprinkle with salt and pepper; cover and refrigerate.
Garnish, if desired. - 28.5351
Tomato And Mozzarella Salad
1)Wash, core and slice tomatoes thickly.
2)Slice cheese thinly.
3)On individual salad plates arrange slices of tomatoes and cheese.
4)Just before serving, shred basil over salads.
5)Drizzle olive oil and sprinkle some salt and pepper on it. - 37.8517
Tomato Cucumber Mozzarella Salad
In a jar with a tight-fitting lid, combine the first seven ingredients; shake well.
In a large bowl, combine the tomatoes, cucumber, green pepper, onions, Greek olives, parsley and basil.
Drizzle with the salad dressing; toss to coat.
Cover and refrigerate... - 40.2241
Mozzarella And Tomato Salad
Chop tomatoes in half, then slice finely arrange on four plates.
Trickle a tablespoon of olive oil over each serving, and sprinkle with black pepper.
Lay slices of cheese over tomatoes, and strips of basil over cheese.
Cover with plastic wrap, and refrigerate... - 27.8195
Mozzarella With Barbecued Radiccio
1. Make the dressing by blending the ingredients together in a small bowl using a fork to whisk.
2. Tear the fresh basil leaves with hands into tiny pieces and add them to the dressing. Keep aside.
3. Thinly slice the Mozzarella cheese.
4. Arrange... - 48.5158
Roasted Tomato And Mozzarella Pasta Salad
Roasted tomato and mozarella pasta salad is a lovely vegetable pasta salad. Made with fresh roasted tomatoes, bell peppers and mozarella cheese cubes that melt in your mouth, I prefer this pasta salad made with rotelle pasta. Dressed with red wine vinaigrette... - 33.2026
Grilled Vegetable Salad With Mozzarella
1 In a small bowl, combine the oil, lemon juice, garlic, thyme, marjoram, salt, and black pepper.
Usinga pastry brush, coat the eggplants, yellow squash, zucchini, and red pepper with some of the mixture.
2 On a grill set 4 inches from glowing coals, cook the... - 37.425
Tomato, Red Onion, Mozzarella And Three Basil Salad
1) Take a large portable platter and arrange on it tomatoes, onion slices and basil.
2) Put mozzarella on top.
3) Sprinkle olive oil over it.
4) Drizzle vinegar over it.
5) Sprinkle salt and pepper.
6) Garnish with sprigs of basil.
7) Cover with a... - 42.6248
Roasted Tomato And Mozzarella Pasta Salad
Cook pasta according to package directions; rinse and drain; place in large bowl.
Cut roasted fresh tomatoes into chunks; add to pasta along with green pepper, mozzarella cheese, onion, salt and black pepper.
Pour salad dressing over all; toss to coat. - 29.2642
Boston Lettuce, Fennel, And Radicchio Salad
1) in a large bowl of cold water, immerce lettuce, radichio and fennel for 5-10 minutes, agitating many times to remove dirt.
2) Drain the vegetbales in colander and dry them with kitcehn towel.
3) In a kitcehn towel, wrap the veggies and... - 44.8739
Italian Rice And Mozzarella Salad With Vegetables
In salad bowl, combine rice, carrots, celery, sweet pepper, peas, onion, parsley and cheese; set aside.
In small bowl, combine vinegar, oil, orange juice, mayonnaise, thyme, basil and oregano; mix well.
Pour over salad and toss to mix.
Season with pepper to... - 36.0418
Italian Mozzarella Salad
1) Wash the spinach and watercress, then drain thoroughly on kitchen paper. Discard the tough stalks and arrange the spinach and watercress leaves in a serving dish.
2) Cut and scatter the Mozzarella pieces over the spinach and watercress leaves.
3)... - 41.2696
Insalata Caprese - Tomato And Mozzarella Salad
1. Slice the mozzarella and tomatoes into one-center thick pieces and arrange them in a layer on a plate.
2. Spoon freshly ground black pepper, basil and salt over them.
3. Spoon plenty of extra virgin olive oil before serving.
4. Serve the... - 35.0034
Avocado And Mozzarella Salads
1) To prepare the dressing, into a bowl, pour the oil and add the herbs, vinegar and seasoning to taste.
2) With a fork, beat the ingredients together till they are all well combined. Set the dressing aside.
3) Halve the avocados lengthwise and then... - 47.3434
Mozzarella With Tomato And Chilli Salsa
1. Thinly slice the mozzarella with a sharp knife or using a slicer.
2. Arrange the slices, slightly overlapping them on a cheese board or serving platter.
3. To make the salsa, in a large mixing bowl, combine the salsa ingredients
4. Season... - 43.312
Courgettes With Tomato And Mozzarella
1) In a saucepan, heat 1 tablespoon of oil along with butter.
2) Saute the onions and garlic till they turn a golden brown.
3) Blanch the tomatoes. Peel and chop them fine. If using canned tomatoes, drain them and add into the pan.
4) Stir in the... - 48.4977
Sliced Tomatoes With Mozzarella And Basil
1) On a serving platter place alternating slices of tomatoes and mozzarella.
2) Then top the tomatoes and mozarella with basil.
3) Now sprinkle olive oil,season with required salt and pepper and serve. - 32.7233
Easy Caprese Salad
If you're fond of eating salads, then you can check this out. The Chef makes Caprese Salad. This is a simple and easy salad to make. It tastes great so do try it out. - 112.055
Whenever you go for salad, you should go for some variation. This classic caprese salad is a nice and easy variation, which you can serve within minutes. Follow chef's demonstration and prepare your own. - 98.068
1. On a plate line basil leaves, mozzarella slices and tomato slices alternatively so that it looks attractive.
2. Sprinkle fleur de sel, pepper, olive oil, and balsamic vinegar on top.
3. Serve Insalata Caprese with parsley garnish, if... - 115.259
Fresh Mozzarella Salad Recipes By Category
Fresh Mozzarella Salad Dish: