- » Fresh Lime Margarita
Fresh Lime Margarita Recipes
Enjoy our collection of fresh lime margarita recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for fresh lime margarita recipes.
Frozen Margarita Pie
1. Combine first 3 ingredients in a small bowl, stirring well. Press mixture into bottom and up sides of a 9-inch pieplate. Freeze crust 1 hour.
2. Combine yogurt and next 4 ingredients in a bowl, stirring well. Spoon yogurt mixture into prepared crust. Cover... - 34.4047
Here's a little lesson about tequila and how to make the perfect Margarita - the correct way. If you love the tequila flavor, then without a doubt, you'll enjoy this drink if you haven't tasted it already. Derek explains it all in this video. Very... - 114.174
1) In a blender, mix sherbet or sorbet, evaporated milk, ice and tequila.
2) Cover with the lid to blend until smooth.
1) Use margarita glasses to serve the drink by garnishing with lime slices.
If salted rims of margaritas glasses are... - 35.6777
1. Rim a cocktail glass with salt.
2. In a shaker, half fill with crushed ice and add reset of the ingredients; shake well.
3. Pour into cocktail glass and serve. - 32.0534
You May Also Like!
Fresh Frozen Margaritas
Place lime zest and sugar substitute in blender.
Add ice, tequila, lime juice, and orange juice, and blend until smooth.
Pour into glasses and garnish with lime wedges. - 33.8982
Key Lime Margarita
No artificial lime juice here! Chef Dennis Pitchford is going to show you how to make a margarita using key limes, which add a tart lime flavor. This drink is the perfect way to celebrate Cinco de Mayo or any other warm spring or summer afternoon. Cheers! - 21.6034
Lime Tree Cove shows you how to make a fresh, organic margarita. This recipe uses all natural ingredients for the best tasting cocktail. - 94.6072
1) Take a small plate and sprinkle salt in it.
2) Take 2 cocktail glasses; rub their rims with lime wedges and then coat them with salt.
3) Fill a cocktail shaker with ice cubes or crushed ice and then pour tequila, Grand Marnier, and lime juice into... - 40.8548
Blackberry Margarita- National Margarita Day Baby
Do you like Margaritas? This fun fruity version will kick it up to the next level. Exceedingly easy to make and freeze too! Do take the time to check out Monique's fun and light version of the recipe. - 112.098
Perfect Pear Margarita
Combine first four ingredients in a cocktail shake with ice. Shake vigorously and pour into a lightly salted high ball glass. Float with Chambord for a drizzle effect. - 18.1113
Place frozen watermelon, tequila, Triple Sec, sugar, and lime juice in a blender, process until smooth.
Add ice, and process until smooth. - 29.1471
It's simple to add your signature to the traditional margarita. Begin with this basic recipe, then try one or more of the following: - 21.8522
The Common Man Margarita
We are remaking one of our very first cocktail recipes we ever posted. This recipe is our own design from trial and error making the best margarita we've ever tasted. The result? The Common Man Margarita. - 113.614
The lovely Anita Cookie joined me for our Football Sunday episode. In this video we made classic Margaritas using freshly squeezed lime juice. Not only preferred for its authentic flavor but it's far less calories than the sugary mixes. Other dishes we made... - 112.427