- » Fresh Lime Juice Jelly
Fresh Lime Juice Jelly Recipes
Enjoy our collection of fresh lime juice jelly recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for fresh lime juice jelly recipes.
Lime Jelly With Cucumber And Apple
1) In a bowl, combine all the ingredients for marinade.
2) In the same bowl, add cucumber and apples and marinate in the refrigerator for 30 minutes. ... - 47.4193
Lime Jelly Squares
1. In a medium sized bowl, combine condensed milk, 2 tablespoons lime jelly powder, lemon juice and coconut. Mix well using a whisk and keep aside.
2. Cover 9 inch x 9 inch pan with wax paper.
3. Evenly spread ½ quantity whole graham wafers and cover... - 38.9756
Jellied Lime And Cheese Salad
1) In a small bowl take 1 cup hot water and dissolve lime gelatin in it.
2) Add 1/2 cup pineapple syrup and 1/2 cup cold water. Mix thoroughly
3) Place in freezer to set.
4) Place 12 almonds at the base of deep 1 1/2 -quart mold.
5) Gently pour the... - 43.0018
How To Make Jelly
As Halloween is round the corner and if you're thinking to make a treat for your friends then check this out. The chef makes this recipe using jelly. Watch the video for the entire recipe. I'm sure your friends will relish it. - 115.088
Fresh Fruit Jelly
1) Dissolve jelly in 2 1/2 cups boiling hot water.
2) When completely dissolved, cool and mix in lime juice.
3) Semi-set over ice or in the refrigerator.
4) Spoon in prepared fruit and mix well.
5) Into a wet mould pour the mixture and... - 45.1773
Fresh Citrus Jelly
1. With a sharp knife, cut all the peel and white pith from one orange and carefully remove the segments. Arrange all of the segments in the base of a 900 ml / 1 1/2 pint / 3 3/4 cup mould or dish.
2. Remove some shreds of citrus rind with a zester and... - 37.1591
If you love the flavor of Jalapeno, you will sure go for this Jalapeno Jelly. You can try this Jalapeno Jelly as an appetizer or as a relish with meats. Why donâ€™t you try this yummy Jalapeno Jelly tonight? - 36.9284
Low Calorie Orange Jelly
1 Mix together the juice with 1/2 the quantity of water. Keep aside.
2 Into the remaining water, add the gelatine. Leave to soften for a few minutes then pour into a heavy-bottomed pan and dissolve over low heat. You will need to put a tava (griddle) under... - 27.8504
Lime Salsa Chops
1. For marinade, combine red onion, lime juice, serrano or jalapeno peppers, sesame oil, and cumin seed. Reserve 2 tablespoons mixture. Trim fat from chops; place chops in a plastic bag set in a shallow dish. Add remaining marinade. Seal bag and turn to coat... - 36.2733
Apricot Jelly Mold
Put the apricots and the cinnamon into the water and simmer till the fruit is just tender.
Don't let it get too mushy.
This should take about 10 minutes.
Drain the fruit from the syrup, slip off the skins and keep aside.
Add the sugar and lime juice to the... - 37.7708
Avocado And Tomato Jelly
1. Blanch tomatoes in boiling water and peel them.
2. Cut tomatoes in half, squeeze out seeds and cut the tomato shells into small dices.
3. Peel avocados and slice into small cubes.
4. Separate lettuce leaves and wash well.
5. Immerse in... - 46.5632
Jellied Cucumber Salad
Dissolve gelatin in hot water.
Add grape fruit juice, onion and salt.
Chill until slightly thickened.
Fold in cucumbers and radishes.
Turn into molds.
Chill until firm.
Unmold onto lettuce.
Serve with mayonnaise. - 34.6337
Apricot And Orange Jelly
Drain apricots, reserving 1 1/2 cups liquid.
Puree apricots in blender or put through sieve.
Heat apricot liquid to boiling; dissolve gelatin in hot liquid.
Add apricot puree, orange juice and lemon juice.
Slowly pour carbonated beverage down side... - 31.9766
Jellied Summer Fruit
Sprinkle gelatin over 1 cup of the water and place over low heat.
Add sugar and salt and stir until dissolved.
Add remaining 1 3/4 cups water and lime or lemon juice.
Chill until syrupy.
Arrange some of the fruit on the bottom of a mold rinsed out in... - 40.7765
Lime Glazed Grilled Chicken With Tomato Avocado Salad
1. Spray the grill rack or a ridged grill pan with nonstick spray; prepare the grill or set the grill pan over medium-high heat.
2. Toss the red and yellow tomatoes, scallions, cilantro, 3 tablespoons of the lime juice, the jalapeno pepper, 1/2 teaspoon of... - 34.6078
Lemon Lime Angel Cake Roll
This Lemon Lime Angel Cake Roll tastes incredible ! Try this irresistible citrus bake for your dessert and let me know if you like it ! Your suggestions for this Lemon Lime Angel Cake Roll are welcome ! - 44.6406
Lemon Jelly Roll
If you are looking for a recipe to make jelly roll cake, then this video is perfect for you. The lemon strawberry jelly roll cake here has a sweet lemony flavor and a great twist to the Swiss roll. You would definitely enjoy this recipe and try it out too! - 104.423
Christmas Jewel Mold
Combine the lime jelly powder, boiling water and 3/4 cup (175 mL) cold water.
Combine the lemon juice, avocado, sour cream and food colouring in a blender or food processor.
Puree until smooth.
Add to the lime jelly and refrigerate in a 2 qt. (2 L)... - 43.9715
Coconut French Toast With Grilled Pineapple And Tropical Salsa
1. To prepare salsa, combine first 4 ingredients, cover and chill.
2. Preheat oven to 400°.
3. To prepare French toast, combine egg substitute and next 6 ingredients (through eggs) in a large bowl, stirring well with a whisk. Place bread in egg mixture,... - 36.0703
Roast Chicken With Guava Glaze
To marinate and roast chicken: Season chicken inside and out with cumin, salt and pepper.
Mix together the garlic and oil and rub over the chicken.
Tie the legs together and tuck the wing tips under the back.
Set the chicken in a shallow glass dish and... - 45.1665
This is a dessert that cannot be made ahead of time, except for preparing the melon.
Just before serving, combine the melon, sugar, salt, and lime juice.
Put a small helping in sherbet glasses.
Cover the melon with a scoop of ice cream and pour over all the... - 29.1646
Thaw and drain strawberries and raspberries, reserving juice.
Set berries aside.
In a saucepan, combine cornstarch and lemon juice with berry liquid.
Bring mixture to a boil and cook gently for 1 minute.
Add jelly and stir until it melts.
Remove sauce from... - 32.5451
Hawaiian Poached Pears
Combine pineapple, jelly, water and lime juice in large heavy skillet with a tight lid.
Heat gently until boiling and jelly is melted.
Cut pears in halves and peel and core them.
Drop into pineapple mixture, turn heat to low, cover and simmer until pears - 29.7642
This is a brilliant Cranberry Margaritas recipe!. This tasty and well flavored dish is a favorite amongst my friends. Try the Cranberry Margaritas and you will understand why! - 37.5803
Chicken A L Orange
Rub chicken with salt and pepper.
Broil under medium heat 1 hour.
Baste frequently with mixed butter and lime juice.
Mean while: Mix jelly, orange juice, mustard, sherry, ginger and Tabasco sauce.
Simmer until smooth.
Spoon over... - 46.3427
Paloma Blanca is an irresistible dessert recipe that you will surely love to try. A recipe prepared with fruits, rum and eggs; I am sure you will enjoy this Paloma Blanca!. - 43.5289
Sweet And Spicy Cornish Hens
In a saucepan combine the jelly, the lemon and lime juices, the Worcestershire sauce, and the jalapeno and heat the mixture over moderate heat, stirring, until the jelly is just melted.
Pat the Cornish hens dry, sprinkle them with salt and black pepper, and... - 26.6643
1. Stir gelatin in 3/4 cup water in a double saucepan over simmering water until crystals have dissolved.
2. Divide apple juice into two separate bowls. In the first bowl combine apple juice with 1/3 of gelatin, lemon juice, lime juice and mint. Lightly oil a... - 34.0528
Frosted Mint Tea
Pour boiling water over tea bags; cover and let stand 5 minutes.
Remove tea bags; add mint jelly and 1/4 cup sugar, stirring until dissolved.
Dip rims of glasses in lemon juice and then in sugar; freeze glasses.
To serve, combine tea and lemon-lime... - 25.2067
Soften gelatine in cold water for five minutes.
Dissolve gelatine mixture and jelly powder in hot water and chill until it begins to set.
Stir in remaining ingredients except fruit and pour into a rinsed mold.
Refrigerate until firm.
Unmold and decorate with... - 35.1088
Hot Chilli Pork Spareribs
1. Season ribs with black pepper and place in a shallow glass or ceramic dish. Combine apple juice, lime juice and Tabasco sauce, pour over ribs and toss to coat. Cover and refrigerate for 1-2 hours.
2. To make glaze, heat oil in a saucepan and cook onions,... - 36.2629
Oven Baked Cranberry Cardamon Chutney
In a blender or food processor fitted with the steel blade, process orange until finely ground.
In a large ovenproof saucepan, combine orange and juice, jelly and brown sugar.
Cook over low heat until jelly is melted.
Stir in lime peel and juice, cranberries,... - 43.076
Cheesy Raspberry Delight
Looking for a unique dessert preparation - try out the recipe of cheesy raspberry delight. The blend of cheese and fresh raspberries along with raspberry jelly is going to be the ultimate show stopper. Whether it's a kids party or adults get-together, you are... - 112.276
Frosted Mint Tea
1)Pour boiling water over tea bags cover and let stand for 5 minutes.
2)Remove tea bags and add mint jelly and 1/4 cup sugar, stirring until dissolved.
4)Dip rims of glasses in lemon juice and then in sugar and freeze... - 40.7064
Curried Vegetable With Kasha
Steam peas, carrots, summer squash, celery, and broccoli until crisp-tender.
Heat corn oil and saute onion until tender.
Add curry powder and flour and mix well.
Stir in guava jelly and lime juice; and simmer for a moment.
Gradually add vegetable stock and... - 39.9001
Crush the blackberries in a large kettle.
Add water and bring to a boil.
Reduce heat to medium and cook for 10 minutes.
Strain through a jelly bag, reserving juice and discarding pulp.
Add water to juice if necessary to equal 2 qts.; pour into a large... - 40.1393
Peruvian Style Chicken Breasts
1. Combine the wine, garlic, soy sauce, lime juice, olive oil, chipotle, honey, thyme, and paprika in a blender; pulse on high speed until the mixture is smooth, about 2 minutes. Pour the marinade into a zip-close plastic bag; add the chicken. Squeeze out the... - 32.9614
Southwestern Chicken Bread Bowl
To Cook Chicken: Preheat coals or broiler.
Generously brush 1 side of chicken with jelly.
Grill, jelly side down, 3 to 4 inches from coals or broil as close to unit as possible for about 3 minutes.
Brush with jelly, turn, and cook for 3 to 5 minutes, or until... - 43.7246
Roasted Tomato Salsa
1. Preheat oven to 425°.
2. Remove stem end from tomatoes; place in colander and rinse under cold running water. Drain well.
3. Place tomatoes in a bowl; drizzle with oil, and sprinkle with salt and cumin. Toss gently. Place tomato mixture on a large jelly... - 38.2798
1) In a small bowl, dissolve the agar-agar in 1 cup of water.
2) In a small saucepan, bring to boil 1/2 cup water. Add in honey and mix well.
3) Pour the honey mixture over the apricots in a bowl. This will hydrate the apricots as well as add... - 44.3953
Rolled Stuffed Flank Steak Santa Fe
To Marinate: Place meat in a large, nonmetal dish.
In a food processor with the metal blade, process garlic and jalapeno until minced.
Add cilantro, broth, lime juice, and honey and process until well blended.
Reserve 2 tablespoons marinade for salsa and set... - 40.8035
Cucumber Black Bean And Chayote Salad With Spice Tortilla Strips
1. Preheat oven to 400°F. Combine the tortilla strips with 1 teaspoon of the oil, the chili powder, 1/4 teaspoon of the salt, and the cayenne in a bowl; toss well to coat. Spread the tortillas in a single layer on a jelly-roll pan and bake until crisp, 5 to... - 34.2402
Shrimp With Cilantro Mojo On Tortilla Crisps
1. Preheat the oven to 350°F. Arrange tortilla triangles on a jelly-roll pan in a single layer. Lightly coat the tortillas with non-stick spray and sprinkle with 1/4 teaspoon of the salt. Bake until tortillas are crisp and lightly browned around the edges,... - 31.9807
Bean And Roasted Vegetable Burritos
1. Preheat oven to 500°.
2. Combine zucchini and next 3 ingredients in a large zip-top plastic bag. Add oil and next 5 ingredients; shake well to coat.
3. Spoon vegetable mixture onto a 15 x 10-inch jelly roll pan coated with cooking spray.
4. Bake at 500°... - 38.1873
Roasted Corn Salsa
1. Preheat oven to 475°.
2. Coat a foil-lined jelly roll pan with cooking spray. Place corn on pan in a single layer. Bake at 475° for 10 minutes; stir and bake an additional 2 minutes or until roasted. Remove from oven and cool.
3. Combine corn, tomato,... - 33.5139
Succotash Stuffed Acorn Squash
1 Preheat the oven to 350°F. Spray a large jelly-roll pan with canola nonstick spray. Place the squash, cut-side down, on the pan. Bake until tender, about 40 minutes. Let cool 10 minutes.
2 Meanwhile, to make the filling, combine the remaining ingredients... - 35.7601
Roasted Veggie Quesadillas
1. Preheat oven to 475°.
2. Combine first 4 ingredients, stirring well with a whisk. Cover and chill.
3. Combine asparagus, onion, and garlic in a jelly roll pan coated with cooking spray. Coat vegetables with cooking spray. Bake at 475° for 10 minutes.
4.... - 37.1547
Raw Green Curry Soup
Step 1: Julienne (slice thinly) the carrot, zucchini, ¼ head of cabbage, ¼ of green kale, and one stalk of celery. Combine in a bowl and set aside.
Step 2: Take a small handful of almonds and a ¼ of the cilantro and mince them. Set aside.
Step 3:... - 32.9855
Pan-seared Scallops With Apple Salsa
Fresh Virginia scallops, crispy bacon and apple salsa. All tasty treats cooked up by Chef Maxwell in this month's Chef Maxwell's Kitchen. - 104.014
Gold Kist Farms Chicken Cakes With Chipotle Mayonnaise
1. Place chicken in a single layer in a saucepan. Barely cover with water; bring to a boil. Reduce heat, cover and simmer for 12-15 minutes, or until chicken is no longer pink inside. Drain, cool and finely chop (about 3 cups).
2. Combine ingredients for... - 33.3831
Bubbling Jade Punch
1.Follow the instructions on the package and prepare spinach.
2.Once done strain the excess water and keep in bowl.
3.Take a saucepan, heat butter and saute garlic in it.
4.Once the garlic is brown, remove it and add spinach to th epan... - 42.3174
1. Wash fish head and bones.
2. Slice them into small bite-sized pieces.
2. In a pan combine fish heads, bones and cover with stock.
3. Bring to a boil and then lower heat and simmer for 5-10 minutes.
4. In another pan place chopped... - 44.1696
Thai Summer Rolls With Plum Sauce
1. Place rice noodles in a large bowl; cover with boiling water. Let stand 8 minutes; drain. Rinse under cold running water; drain well.
2. Combine noodles, coleslaw, carrot, shrimp, basil, and mint in a large bowl; toss gently.
3. Combine oil and next 4... - 39.705
Chilled Fruit Soup Ideas
Blending cold fruit with juice makes a delicious soup-like treat sure to cool the whole family off. Experiment with these suggestions: - 46.4115