- » Fresh Lime
Fresh Lime Recipes
Enjoy our collection of fresh lime recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for fresh lime recipes.
Fresh Lime Sauce
Combine sugar, cornstarch, and salt in small saucepan; stir in water.
Cook over medium heat, stirring constantly, until thickened and clear.
Remove from heat.
Add butter, lime rind, and juice; mix well.
Cool. - 26.4868
1) In a shaker or 1-quart fruit jar mix all ingredients.
2) Shake to blend the ingredients till the mixture is lathered.
3) Pour in individual fruit-juice glasses.
4) Garnish with fresh mint. - 29.3842
Fresh Lime Filling
In top of double boiler, beat eggs and egg yolk slightly; add sugar, butter or margarine and lime juice.
Cook over simmering water, stirring frequently, 20Ã¢â‚¬â€25 minutes until thick and smooth.
Use as filling for 2 cake layers... - 26.2116
Fresh Blueberry And Lime Mold
Soften gelatin in cold water.
Let stand for 5 minutes.
Add hot water, sugar, and salt and mix well to dissolve gelatin.
Blend in lime juice.
Chill until mixture is about as thick as fresh egg whites.
Fold in blueberries.
Turn into a 5-cup mold and chill until... - 41.1839
Fresh Lime Banana Cocktail
Blend together all ingredients except bananas and chill.
Gently fold in banana rounds and serve on lettuce leaves or in cock tail glass. - 25.6848
Fresh Lime Mousse
You'll simply love this Fresh Lime Mousse recipe. A rare combination of eggs, lime and gelatin; I bet, you would love to prepare this Fresh Lime Mousse again and again. - 37.4456
Grilled Fresh Corn In Spicy Lime Dressing
Preheat grill to medium.
Coat corn with oil and grill until lightly charred, turning frequently, 10-15 minutes.
Whisk lime juice, hot sauce, cilantro, jalapeno, sugar, salt, and pepper together in a bowl while corn grills.
Allow corn to cool slightly, then... - 37.8202
Fresh Lime Sauce For Ice Cream Sundaes
Combine sugar and cornstarch.
Then add water and lime juice and stir until smooth.
Place over direct heat and heat till boiling, stirring constantly.
Boil slowly for 1 minute or until thick and transparent.
Remove from heat, add rind, coloring, and... - 35.4241
Fresh & Tasty Lime Mousse
Put the egg yolks, honey, lime peel, and juice into the top of a double boiler.
Mix well, then place over simmering water and cook 10 to 15 minutes, or until mixture is thick and smooth.
Stir occasionally during cooking.
Remove boiler from hot water and cool,... - 37.4592
Fresh Fruit Compote With Lime Yogurt Topping
Try this Fresh Fruit Compote With Limed Yogurt Topping recipe. I am sure this tasty and irresistible mouth watering Fresh Fruit Compote With Limed Yogurt Topping will surely give you a huge fan following! - 42.897
Spicy Edamame Hummus With Fresh Lime And Cilantro
Nothing really gives your snacks a better kick than hummus. Camilla Saulsbury shares her own unique hummus recipe, tweaked up with fresh lime and cilantro that makes your snacking time a zesty affair. If you are fond of hummus, try whipping some at home... - 99.8342
Fresh Lime Cooler
Combine all the ingredients in a blender or shaker.
Blend on slow speed or shake until well blended and foamy.
Pour into a glass. - 20.4808
Fresh Fig Salad With Honey And Lime Dressing
Toss all salad ingredients together.
Cover and refrigerate until ready to use.
Combine all dressing ingredients in a jar.
Shake until well mixed.
Pour into bottom of salad bowl.
Add salad ingredients and toss. - 38.6579
Fresh Fruit Salad With Lime Ginger Syrup
1. Combine first 6 ingredients in a small saucepan. Bring to a boil over medium heat; cook 5 minutes or until reduced to 1/2 cup, whisking constantly. Remove from heat; cool. Stir in lime and orange rinds.
2. Combine pineapple and next 3 ingredients in a... - 29.7095
Brussels Sprouts With Fresh Coriander And Lime Juice
Brussels Sprouts With Fresh Coriander And Lime Juice tastes great and is very easy to prepare. Brussels Sprouts With Fresh Coriander And Lime Juice must be tried by sprouts lovers.Try this simple recipe and share your feedback. - 46.4134
Fresh Lime Sorbet
Pare the rinds from the limes with a potato peeler, reserve and squeeze the juice.
Dissolve the sugar in the water and bring to the boil in a saucepan.
Boil for 3 minutes.
Add the lime rinds and boil briskly, uncovered, for a further 3 minutes.
Remove the... - 33.4339
Fresh Frozen Margaritas
Place lime zest and sugar substitute in blender.
Add ice, tequila, lime juice, and orange juice, and blend until smooth.
Pour into glasses and garnish with lime wedges. - 32.1689
Fresh Tomato Bruschetta With Pesto Lime Marinade
Rhea helps Colin prepare a fabulous Pesto Garlic marinade for fresh tomatoes. Use local organically grown heirloom tomatoes in season for gorgeous flavour and intensity. Great on crustini or fresh bread, toss over hot buttered pasta for an amazing fresh pasta... - 101.1
Fresh Lime Mousse
Put the egg yolks in a deep heatproof bowl over warm water with the sugar and lime rind and whisk until thick and mousse-like. (If using an electric mixer no heat is needed.) Meanwhile, soak the gelatin in the strained lime juice in a small heatproof bowl.... - 29.7095
Individual Meringue Cups With Lime Cream And Fresh Berries
1. Position a rack in the center of the oven and preheat the oven to 225°F. Trace six 3 1/2-inch circles onto a sheet of parchment paper. Turn the parchment paper upside down and place it on the baking sheet.
2. In the bowl of an electric mixer, using the... - 43.1848
Fresh Papaya With Lime
With a sharp knife, cut fruit in half lengthwise; scoop out and discard seeds.
Place papaya halves, peeled side up, on 4 dessert plates.
Slice through fruit crosswise at 1/2-inch intervals.
With flat of a knife, push down gently on back of fruit... - 19.8287
Fresh Fruit Platter With Lime Creme Fraiche
1. Clean the melons by remove their seeds, remove rind, halve and cut the melons into thin wedges.
2. Peel and core pineapples, and chop them into quarters and further make thin slices out of it.
3. Peel papaya and mangoes, halve them, remove their... - 46.0987
Fresh Oranges With Lime Sorbet
1) Trim little skin from top and bottom of oranges and cut them across in halves.
2) Like a grapefruit, section each half of the orange.
3) Set the oranges in the upsright direction and top each half of oranges with fruit... - 34.139
Frozen Lime Cream And Fresh Fruit Salad
Combine egg yolks, sugar, rind and juice in top of double saucepan, stir over simmering water until custard mixture is slightly thickened.
Pour into large basin, cool to room temperature.
Beat egg whites until soft peaks form, add extra sugar, beat until... - 27.0629
Fresh Citrus Compote With Lime Cream
Peel oranges, tangerines and white and red grapefruit; cut away thin outer membrane covering sections.
Holding fruit over bowl to catch juice and using sharp knife, slice toward center between sections and membrane walls, removing one segment at a time.
In... - 41.297
Fresh Fruit Salad With Lime Cream
In 8-cup (2 L) glass bowl, layer grapes, oranges, kiwifruit and grapefruit.
Sprinkle with sugar; sprinkle with orange juice and liqueur.
Do not stir.
Cover and refrigerate for at least 1 hour or up to 12 hours.
LIME CREAM: Up to 1 hour before serving, whip... - 35.8976
Lime Baked Halibut With Fresh Grapes
1. Preheat the oven to 400 degree F
2. In a shallow casserole or baking dish, arrange fish filets in a single layer.
3. Sprinkle salt and pepper and spoon butter over them.
4. Layer the vegetables, grapes, clams and lime slices over the... - 45.3012
Lime Mousse has a Out of this world taste.The lemon juice and eggs gives the Lime Mousse Impressive taste. Must catch it - 34.791
Cornish Hens With Lime
Preheat oven to 350° F.
Season hens with salt and pepper; brush with butter.
Place on rack in roasting pan.
Combine remaining ingredients for basting sauce.
Roast hens 20 minutes; remove from oven.
Brush with basting sauce.
Return to oven.
Continue to roast... - 33.6168
Baked Key Lime Pie
1) Preheat slow oven (300°F.)
2) In a saucepan mix thoroughly first 4 ingredients.
3) Mix hot water and cook over low heat, stir well till thick.
4) Mix fresh lime juice.
5) Place over heat and cook till thick.
6) With a beater beat egg... - 44.837
Apricot And Cherry Salad With Lime Poppy Seed Vinaigrette
1. To prepare vinaigrette, place first 5 ingredients in a blender, process until blended. Add oil and poppy seeds, process until blended.
2. To prepare salad, place 1 cup watercress on each
of 6 plates. Top each serving with 2/3 cup apricot slices and 1/2 cup... - 34.1628
Summertime Key Lime Pie
Add a lemony spin to your summer time dessert with a lime-juice infused pie that will please. In this video, Betty shares her favorite sun-kissed key lime pie recipe made in the old-fashioned way with key lime juice, eggs, and sweetened condensed milk.... - 95.7592
Baked Lime Souffle
Baked Lime Souffle goes well for any occasion and packs in the flavors of grated lime rind, eggs, skimmed milk. This bake and serve delicacy is quite easy to prepare too. Just check out the recipe of the Baked Lime Souffle I have added here. - 37.8162
Lime Pots De Creme And Fluffy Lime Pie
Lime Butter: In top of double boiler, combine sugar, lime juice, eggs, egg yolks and food coloring, if using.
Cook, stirring, over boiling water until mixture is thickened and smooth.
Whisk pieces of butter into mixture and let cool.
Whip cream and fold into... - 47.2252
No Bake Key Lime Pie
If you are on the lookout for a dessert recipe that is simple yet delicious and impressive, then try the no bake key lime pie recipe detailed by Lynn in this video. You will not be disappointed! - 109.061
Key Lime Pie
Combine egg yolks and milk in medium bowl.
Using spoon or rubber spatula, fold in lime juice.
Pour into graham cracker crust and refrigerate for about 1 hour .
Preheat oven to 400°F.
Beat egg whites in large mixing bowl until foamy
Gradually add sugar... - 36.2441
Key Lime Pie
Combine condensed milk and lime juice in medium-size bowl.
Blend in egg yolks; turn into cooled crust.
Heat oven to 325 degrees.
Beat egg whites with cream of tartar in small bowl until soft peaks form.
Beat in sugar, 1 tablespoon at a time, until egg whites... - 39.1785
Sweet Lime Energy Soda
A nice, refreshing drink is the perfect antidote to blistering summer sun. Now why settle for something familiar as sweet lime soda when you can make a refreshing, energizing drink with sweet lime. This video recipe shows how to stir up a glass of refreshing... - 116.743
Key Lime Pie
Prepare 9-inch Baked Pie Shell as directed on package.
In large bowl, mix condensed milk, fruit peels, juices and food color.
Beat egg yolks; stir into juice mixture.
Beat egg whites and cream of tartar until stiff.
Fold gently into lemon-lime mixture;... - 41.0803
Key Lime Pie With Condensed Milk
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 350 degrees.
2) In a mixing bowl, mix together the condensed milk, lime juice and egg yolks.
3) Beat 1 egg white till it is stiff.
4) Fold the egg into the mixture and turn it into the prebaked pie crust... - 45.236
Lime Punch With Lemon Lime Molds
Mix carbonated beverage and flavoring.
Tint with food coloring and pour into individual gelatin molds, filling only about three fourths full since liquid expands when frozen.
Freeze until firm.
Shortly before serving, mix limeade and water and put in punch... - 30.2147
Key Lime Pie
Preheat oven to 325°.
Sprinkle gelatin over cold water in a small bowl; set aside.
Combine lime juice and egg yolks in a small heavy saucepan; cook over medium-low heat 10 minutes or until slightly thick and very hot (180°), stirring constantly (do not... - 42.8921
Melon Balls With Lime
Cut honeydew into 6 equal pieces and discard seeds.
Halve cantaloupe and discard seeds.
Using melon bailer, carefully scoop out fruit.
Arrange in honeydew shells.
Cover and chill, if preferred.
To serve, slit each lime wedge and secure to one end of melon... - 23.4337
In bowl or food processor, combine all ingredients.
Beat or process until soft and light. - 18.8907
Key Lime Pie
1. Combine the sugar, flour, cornstarch and salt in a saucepan and gradually stir in the water. Cook, stirring constantly, until thickened. Gradually stir the mixture into the beaten egg yolks, return to low heat and cook, stirring, two minutes.
2. Stir in... - 37.2038
Sweet Short Crust Key Lime Pie
1. To make the pastry, sift the flour into a large mixing bowl and rub or cut in the butter until the mixture resembles fine breadcrumbs. Add the sugar, egg yolks, salt and enough water to bind together. Knead lightly and briefly to form a soft dough.
2. Roll... - 45.9179
Grapefruit And Lime Fizz
1. In a long glass pour fresh lime juice over Ice cubes.
2. To the chilled fresh lime in Glass add Fresh grapefruit juice and top it up with carbonated mineral water.
3. Mix all ingredients in glass well and serve chilled with a slice of lime. - 24.0066
Ginger Lime Vinaigrette With Crudites
Combine all ingredients except sesame seeds in bowl and whisk together.
Add toasted sesame seeds just before serving or serve separately in a saucer in which the moistened vegetables can be dipped. - 24.3913
Dissolve sugar in hot water.
Let cool, add lime and lemon juice, pour into cooled sugar-water mixture.
Taste for flavor; more or less juice and sugar may be added, according to tartness of limes.
Add grated lime rind, freeze to mush, then add beaten egg... - 27.3534
Lime & Cottage Cheese Salad
Dissolve lemon jello in hot water.
Whip in mixer briefly.
Add whipping cream and beat until thickened.
Stir in cottage cheese until well mixed.
Pour into mold & set in refrigerator.
Dissolve lime jello in hot water.
Add crushed pineapple... - 40.0584
1) Use a 2-quart saucepan, combine sugar and water.
2) Place the saucepan over medium-low heat to dissolve the sugar.
3) Allow the mixture to cool down thoroughly.
4) Pour in rum and lime juice to stir.
5) Pour the drink over... - 32.7566
1) Mix together all ingredients through the bitters, stirring well.
2) Take 2 tall glasses; fill them with crushed ice and pour over the mixture.
3) Serve the cocktail at once with a stirrer after garnishing each glass with a lime slice. - 34.4768
Le Demon Vert
In an ice-filled shaker, combine the gin, Absente, Velvet Falernum and fresh lime juice and shake until cold.
Strain into a chilled cocktail glass and garnish with a black licorice stick - 19.3424
Honey Lime Dip For Fruit
In a small bowl combine yogurt, honey, lime juice and rind; mix well.
Into a serving bowl spoon dip.
Serve with fruit. - 25.12
Divine Lime Pie
Bake meringue shell.
Beat egg yolks in small mixer bowl until light and lemon colored.
Mix sugar, salt, lime juice and egg yolks in saucepan.
Cook over medium heat, stirring constantly, until mixture thickens, about 5 minutes.
Cool; stir in food... - 38.9973
Carrot Lime Salad
Pare and shred the carrots and thinly slice radishes. Place together in medium serving bowl. Stir together soy sauce, lime juice, sesame oil and sugar. Pour dressing over carrots and radishes; toss to coat. Let flavors blend for 1-2 hours at room temperature... - 25.9525
Combine sorbitol, cornstarch, and salt in heavy saucepan.
Stir to mix.
Slowly stir water into mixture.
Cook and stir over medium heat until mixture is clear and thickened.
Remove from heat.
Pour small amount of hot mixture into egg yolks; then return to... - 45.8096
Put hibiscus flowers in a heatproof bowl.
Pour in boiling water and let steep 5 minutes, then strain into a large pitcher.
Stir in ice water.
When ice is melted, stir in 1/4 cup of the lime juice and sugar substitute.
Taste and add more lime juice if too... - 34.4141
Creamy Lemon And Lime Pie
1.To make base, roll pastry to a 25 cm circle.
Bake on a lightly greased oven tray at 200°C for 30-35 minutes or until cooked through.
Remove from oven and using the base of a 20 cm springform pan as guide, cut to fit the pan.
Allow to cool completely.
2.To... - 44.8101
Stir all ingredients together and use to marinate a whole roasting chicken, chicken breasts, shrimp or fish fillets. - 16.3789
Frozen Lime Pie
Combine gelatin, sugar and salt; add milk.
Heat in saucepan just until gelatin and sugar are dissolved.
Chill until mixture begins to thicken.
Add lime juice, rind and desired amount of food coloring.
Fold in whipped cream.
Beat egg white until soft peaks... - 42.3356
Creamy Honey Lime Dressing
In a blender, whirl sour cream, cottage cheese, lime juice, and honey until well blended.
Chill; serve over fresh fruit. - 20.8365
In a small saucepan combine the sugar and 1 1/2 cups water, bring the mixture to a boil, stirring until the sugar is dissolved, and stir in the lime juice, the zest, and a pinch of salt.
Chill the mixture until it is cold, or quick-chill it by setting it in a... - 18.6758
Graham Cracker Crust Key Lime Pie
To MAKE THE CRUST: Preheat the oven to 350°F.
In a small dry skillet, stir the spices with a wooden spoon until their aroma is apparent.
In a medium bowl, combine the spices with the remaining pie crust ingredients and mix until thoroughly... - 45.8231
Lime Party Pie
1) In water, soften the gelatin and set the mixture aside.
2) In top of a double boiler combine together the egg yolks, lime rind and juice and ½ cup of sugar and beat well.
3) Cook over boiling water, constantly stirring, till the mixture is thick... - 47.3206
Key Lime Delicious
1) Preheat the oven to 250 °F.
2) In a mixing bowl, beat the butter and sugar together with electric beaters, until blended.
3) Beat in the flour, lime juice, lime zest, milk and egg yolks until the mixture is smooth and blended.
4) In... - 45.0305
Honey Lime Dressing
Combine all ingredients.
Beat at medium speed with mixer until mixture looks creamy.
Serve on fruit salads. - 18.9675
Kaffir Lime Tart
1. Roll out the pastry and use it to line a 23 cm (9 inch) flan tin. Prick the base with a fork and chill for 30 minutes.
2. Line the pastry case with baking paper and beans and bake in a preheated oven, 200°C (400°F), Gas Mark 6, for 15 minutes. Remove the... - 28.6431
Yogurt Lime Sauce
Stir together all ingredients and store in covered jar in refrigerator.
Sauce will keep for a few days. - 23.4011
Place butter, wine, half-and-half, lime juice, and grated zest in a blender or food processor and process until smooth and well blended.
Brush over vegetables and chicken while grilling. - 19.4786
Combine all ingredients and chill.
Serve on fruit salads or tossed green salads. - 28.4007
Frosted Lime Pie
1. Assemble and measure all the required ingredients.
2. Prepare a double boiler by placing a saucepan filled with 3 inches of water on a medium low flame.
3. In saucepan that fits over the double boiler, combine the sugar, hot water.... - 46.0367
Lily Lime Vinaigrette
1) In a small bowl, whisk the lime juice, mustard, salt and pepper together.
2) Gradually drizzle in the oils and whisk continuously, until thickened.
3) Then stir in the shallots and lime zest, blend well.
4) Before 15 minutes to use, stir in the... - 33.4547
Leechi Ka Barfila Mixture
Pour fresh orange juice in equal measure into 6 cocktail glasses.
Pour a few drops of brandy into each glass and stir well so that it blends.
Reserve 4 leechies and blend the rest in a mixer with sugar, lime juice and crushed ice.
Pour over orange juice in... - 25.6
Lime Daiquiri Pie
In saucepan, combine gelatin, the 2/3 cup sugar, and the salt.
Add lime juice and water.
Stir in beaten egg yolks; mix well.
Cook and stir over low heat till gelatin dissolves and mixture thickens slightly.
Remove from heat; add lime peel and food... - 37.7111
Melon Lime Cooler
1. Place melon cubes in a single layer on a baking sheet. Cover and freeze 30 minutes or until firm.
2. Position knife blade in food processor bowl; add frozen melon, sherbet, and lime juice. Process until smooth. Pour into glasses. Garnish with strawberries,... - 23.2972
Lemon Lime Curd
In a saucepan combine the eggs, the butter, the sugar, the zests, and the juices and cook the mixture over moderately low heat, whisking constantly, for 1 to 2 minutes, or until the curd is thick enough to hold the mark of the whisk and the first bubble... - 22.9237
Ginger Lime Carrots
1. Steam sliced carrot, covered, 10 minutes or until crisp-tender; drain.
2. Combine butter and next 4 ingredients in a large saucepan; cook over medium heat until butter melts and mixture begins to boil. Add carrots, and cook 4 minutes or until carrots are... - 21.6121
Frozen Lemon Or Lime Pie
Simple, easy and tasty-three words that would best describe Frozen Lemon Or Lime Pie. Frozen Lemon Or Lime Pie is one of my most favorite frozen desserts. Happy cooking! - 35.7101
Lime Honey Salad Dressing
Looking for a quick and easy way to amp up your lettuce? Simple, stir in some lime and honey together, shake in some seasoning, drizzle some olive oil and add a little Dijon mustard and voila! you have a delectable salad. Wolf down it sans any guilt for its... - 97.3292
Lime Garlic Vinaigrette
1) In a bowl, whisk the vinegar, lime juice, garlic, and salt together in a small bowl.
2) Slowly drizzle in the oil, whisking constantly, until thickened.
3) Stir in the basil just before using.
4) Use as required. - 30.0731
1. Chill the lime juice and mineral water separately.
2. Combine with the other ingredients and serve in tall glasses. - 17.3141
Lime Salmonsalad Spread
1) In a large bowl mix all ingredients.
2) Place in a jar, store covered in refrigerator.
3) Serve cold. - 26.3114
Lime Frosted Papaya
Place each papaya half on a large grape leaf on a dessert plate.
Put a scoop of sherbet in each half.
Garnish each with a lime slice.
Sprinkle lightly with rum if you wish.
Makes 6 servings. - 31.6342
Key Lime Yogurt Pie
In a small bowl combine crumbs and margarine; mix well.
Over bottom and side of a pie plate press the crumb mixture.
Into a saucepan pour apple juice.
Sprinkle with gelatin.
Let stand for several minutes or until gelatin is softened.
Cook... - 45.7667
Creamy Lime Dressing
In a small bowl, use a wire whisk to stir together the yogurt, honey, lime juice, powdered sugar and lime peel until combined. - 22.6872
Lime And Buttermilk Sherbet
1) In a saucepan, add sugar and water, boil for 5 minutes.
2) Take off from heat and mix lime juice and salt.
3) Place in freezing trays and chill till mushy.
4) In cold bowl, put lime mixture and egg whites and beat till fluffy.
5) Freeze to... - 32.6837
Lime Marinated Tomatoes With Cilantro
Place tomato wedges in a glass dish.
Combine oil and remaining ingredients; stir well.
Pour over tomato wedges.
Cover and chill at least 1 hour. - 29.5369
1) In a highball glass, place crushed ice in the bottom and add lime and black currant juice.
2) Stir the juices well and stream over sparkling water.
3) Serve chilled garnished with lime slice. - 28.1354
Scallops In Lime Juice
Toss all ingredients except the salt together in a shallow glass dish.
Cook on the highest setting for 2 minutes.
Stir once so that the scallops cook evenly.
Season with salt.
The scallops can be served immediately or chilled for 4 hours and served with small... - 24.0528
Shrimp With Cilantro And Lime
1. Combine first 5 ingredients in a large bowl,toss well. Heat oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Add shrimp mixture, saute
4 minutes or until shrimp are done.
2. Remove from heat,-stir in cilantro and remaining ingredients. - 28.5853
Sea Scallops Grilled With Lime Butter
Combine butter, lime zest, and lime juice in a small bowl.
Thread scallops and lime pieces onto 4 bamboo skewers, alternating 3 scallops with 2 lime pieces per skewer.
Place skewers on a grill about 4 to 6 inches from hot coals, brush with lime butter, and... - 20.8052
Papaya With Raspberry Lime Sauce
Papaya With Raspberry Lime Sauce is simply a delicious recipe. A delicious dessert recipe; I bet this Papaya With Raspberry Lime Sauce will surely tempt you to prepare on every party! - 23.8577