- » Fresh Lime
Fresh Lime Recipes
Enjoy our collection of fresh lime recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for fresh lime recipes.
Fresh Lime Sauce
Combine sugar, cornstarch, and salt in small saucepan; stir in water.
Cook over medium heat, stirring constantly, until thickened and clear.
Remove from heat.
Add butter, lime rind, and juice; mix well.
Cool. - 28.876
Fresh Lime Froth
1) In a shaker or 1-quart fruit jar mix all ingredients.
2) Shake to blend the ingredients till the mixture is lathered.
3) Pour in individual fruit-juice glasses.
4) Garnish with fresh mint. - 31.899
Fresh Lime Filling
In top of double boiler, beat eggs and egg yolk slightly; add sugar, butter or margarine and lime juice.
Cook over simmering water, stirring frequently, 20Ã¢â‚¬â€25 minutes until thick and smooth.
Use as filling for 2 cake layers... - 28.1699
Fresh Lime Mousse
You'll simply love this Fresh Lime Mousse recipe. A rare combination of eggs, lime and gelatin; I bet, you would love to prepare this Fresh Lime Mousse again and again. - 39.4456
Fresh Lime Banana Cocktail
Blend together all ingredients except bananas and chill.
Gently fold in banana rounds and serve on lettuce leaves or in cock tail glass. - 28.101
Fresh Lime Sauce For Ice Cream Sundaes
Combine sugar and cornstarch.
Then add water and lime juice and stir until smooth.
Place over direct heat and heat till boiling, stirring constantly.
Boil slowly for 1 minute or until thick and transparent.
Remove from heat, add rind, coloring, and... - 37.6936
Fresh & Tasty Lime Mousse
Put the egg yolks, honey, lime peel, and juice into the top of a double boiler.
Mix well, then place over simmering water and cook 10 to 15 minutes, or until mixture is thick and smooth.
Stir occasionally during cooking.
Remove boiler from hot water and cool,... - 38.491
Fresh Blueberry And Lime Mold
Soften gelatin in cold water.
Let stand for 5 minutes.
Add hot water, sugar, and salt and mix well to dissolve gelatin.
Blend in lime juice.
Chill until mixture is about as thick as fresh egg whites.
Fold in blueberries.
Turn into a 5-cup mold and chill until... - 41.9886
Fresh Fruit Compote With Lime Yogurt Topping
Try this Fresh Fruit Compote With Limed Yogurt Topping recipe. I am sure this tasty and irresistible mouth watering Fresh Fruit Compote With Limed Yogurt Topping will surely give you a huge fan following! - 44.0047
Spicy Edamame Hummus With Fresh Lime And Cilantro
Nothing really gives your snacks a better kick than hummus. Camilla Saulsbury shares her own unique hummus recipe, tweaked up with fresh lime and cilantro that makes your snacking time a zesty affair. If you are fond of hummus, try whipping some at home... - 99.8128
Grilled Fresh Corn In Spicy Lime Dressing
Preheat grill to medium.
Coat corn with oil and grill until lightly charred, turning frequently, 10-15 minutes.
Whisk lime juice, hot sauce, cilantro, jalapeno, sugar, salt, and pepper together in a bowl while corn grills.
Allow corn to cool slightly, then... - 37.5536
Fresh Lime Cooler
Combine all the ingredients in a blender or shaker.
Blend on slow speed or shake until well blended and foamy.
Pour into a glass. - 22.5849
Fresh Fruit Salad With Lime Ginger Syrup
1. Combine first 6 ingredients in a small saucepan. Bring to a boil over medium heat; cook 5 minutes or until reduced to 1/2 cup, whisking constantly. Remove from heat; cool. Stir in lime and orange rinds.
2. Combine pineapple and next 3 ingredients in a... - 30.8676
Brussels Sprouts With Fresh Coriander And Lime Juice
Brussels Sprouts With Fresh Coriander And Lime Juice tastes great and is very easy to prepare. Brussels Sprouts With Fresh Coriander And Lime Juice must be tried by sprouts lovers.Try this simple recipe and share your feedback. - 46.0796
Fresh Frozen Margaritas
Place lime zest and sugar substitute in blender.
Add ice, tequila, lime juice, and orange juice, and blend until smooth.
Pour into glasses and garnish with lime wedges. - 33.8982
Fresh Fig Salad With Honey And Lime Dressing
Toss all salad ingredients together.
Cover and refrigerate until ready to use.
Combine all dressing ingredients in a jar.
Shake until well mixed.
Pour into bottom of salad bowl.
Add salad ingredients and toss. - 40.9906
Fresh Lime Mousse
Put the egg yolks in a deep heatproof bowl over warm water with the sugar and lime rind and whisk until thick and mousse-like. (If using an electric mixer no heat is needed.) Meanwhile, soak the gelatin in the strained lime juice in a small heatproof bowl.... - 30.988
Individual Meringue Cups With Lime Cream And Fresh Berries
1. Position a rack in the center of the oven and preheat the oven to 225°F. Trace six 3 1/2-inch circles onto a sheet of parchment paper. Turn the parchment paper upside down and place it on the baking sheet.
2. In the bowl of an electric mixer, using the... - 42.3235
Cornish Hens With Lime
Preheat oven to 350° F.
Season hens with salt and pepper; brush with butter.
Place on rack in roasting pan.
Combine remaining ingredients for basting sauce.
Roast hens 20 minutes; remove from oven.
Brush with basting sauce.
Return to oven.
Continue to roast... - 35.9923
Fresh Papaya With Lime
With a sharp knife, cut fruit in half lengthwise; scoop out and discard seeds.
Place papaya halves, peeled side up, on 4 dessert plates.
Slice through fruit crosswise at 1/2-inch intervals.
With flat of a knife, push down gently on back of fruit... - 21.9964
Lime Mousse has a Out of this world taste.The lemon juice and eggs gives the Lime Mousse Impressive taste. Must catch it - 36.6134
Fresh Lime Sorbet
Pare the rinds from the limes with a potato peeler, reserve and squeeze the juice.
Dissolve the sugar in the water and bring to the boil in a saucepan.
Boil for 3 minutes.
Add the lime rinds and boil briskly, uncovered, for a further 3 minutes.
Remove the... - 34.9013
Frozen Lime Cream And Fresh Fruit Salad
Combine egg yolks, sugar, rind and juice in top of double saucepan, stir over simmering water until custard mixture is slightly thickened.
Pour into large basin, cool to room temperature.
Beat egg whites until soft peaks form, add extra sugar, beat until... - 28.0814
Fresh Citrus Compote With Lime Cream
Peel oranges, tangerines and white and red grapefruit; cut away thin outer membrane covering sections.
Holding fruit over bowl to catch juice and using sharp knife, slice toward center between sections and membrane walls, removing one segment at a time.
In... - 42.7679
Fresh Fruit Salad With Lime Cream
In 8-cup (2 L) glass bowl, layer grapes, oranges, kiwifruit and grapefruit.
Sprinkle with sugar; sprinkle with orange juice and liqueur.
Do not stir.
Cover and refrigerate for at least 1 hour or up to 12 hours.
LIME CREAM: Up to 1 hour before serving, whip... - 37.4591
Fresh Fruit Platter With Lime Creme Fraiche
1. Clean the melons by remove their seeds, remove rind, halve and cut the melons into thin wedges.
2. Peel and core pineapples, and chop them into quarters and further make thin slices out of it.
3. Peel papaya and mangoes, halve them, remove their... - 47.0221
Fresh Tomato Bruschetta With Pesto Lime Marinade
Rhea helps Colin prepare a fabulous Pesto Garlic marinade for fresh tomatoes. Use local organically grown heirloom tomatoes in season for gorgeous flavour and intensity. Great on crustini or fresh bread, toss over hot buttered pasta for an amazing fresh pasta... - 97.7381
Fresh Oranges With Lime Sorbet
1) Trim little skin from top and bottom of oranges and cut them across in halves.
2) Like a grapefruit, section each half of the orange.
3) Set the oranges in the upsright direction and top each half of oranges with fruit... - 35.5782
Lime Baked Halibut With Fresh Grapes
1. Preheat the oven to 400 degree F
2. In a shallow casserole or baking dish, arrange fish filets in a single layer.
3. Sprinkle salt and pepper and spoon butter over them.
4. Layer the vegetables, grapes, clams and lime slices over the... - 47.2582
Apricot And Cherry Salad With Lime Poppy Seed Vinaigrette
1. To prepare vinaigrette, place first 5 ingredients in a blender, process until blended. Add oil and poppy seeds, process until blended.
2. To prepare salad, place 1 cup watercress on each
of 6 plates. Top each serving with 2/3 cup apricot slices and 1/2 cup... - 35.3139
Baked Lime Souffle
Baked Lime Souffle goes well for any occasion and packs in the flavors of grated lime rind, eggs, skimmed milk. This bake and serve delicacy is quite easy to prepare too. Just check out the recipe of the Baked Lime Souffle I have added here. - 39.3432
Lime Pots De Creme And Fluffy Lime Pie
Lime Butter: In top of double boiler, combine sugar, lime juice, eggs, egg yolks and food coloring, if using.
Cook, stirring, over boiling water until mixture is thickened and smooth.
Whisk pieces of butter into mixture and let cool.
Whip cream and fold into... - 47.2828
Baked Key Lime Pie
1) Preheat slow oven (300°F.)
2) In a saucepan mix thoroughly first 4 ingredients.
3) Mix hot water and cook over low heat, stir well till thick.
4) Mix fresh lime juice.
5) Place over heat and cook till thick.
6) With a beater beat egg... - 46.4278
Summertime Key Lime Pie
Add a lemony spin to your summer time dessert with a lime-juice infused pie that will please. In this video, Betty shares her favorite sun-kissed key lime pie recipe made in the old-fashioned way with key lime juice, eggs, and sweetened condensed milk.... - 95.7774
Lime & Cottage Cheese Salad
Dissolve lemon jello in hot water.
Whip in mixer briefly.
Add whipping cream and beat until thickened.
Stir in cottage cheese until well mixed.
Pour into mold & set in refrigerator.
Dissolve lime jello in hot water.
Add crushed pineapple... - 41.892
Lime Punch With Lemon Lime Molds
Mix carbonated beverage and flavoring.
Tint with food coloring and pour into individual gelatin molds, filling only about three fourths full since liquid expands when frozen.
Freeze until firm.
Shortly before serving, mix limeade and water and put in punch... - 32.6903
Ginger Lime Carrots
1. Steam sliced carrot, covered, 10 minutes or until crisp-tender; drain.
2. Combine butter and next 4 ingredients in a large saucepan; cook over medium heat until butter melts and mixture begins to boil. Add carrots, and cook 4 minutes or until carrots are... - 23.0713
Grapefruit And Lime Fizz
1. In a long glass pour fresh lime juice over Ice cubes.
2. To the chilled fresh lime in Glass add Fresh grapefruit juice and top it up with carbonated mineral water.
3. Mix all ingredients in glass well and serve chilled with a slice of lime. - 25.4913
1) Use a 2-quart saucepan, combine sugar and water.
2) Place the saucepan over medium-low heat to dissolve the sugar.
3) Allow the mixture to cool down thoroughly.
4) Pour in rum and lime juice to stir.
5) Pour the drink over... - 35.0501
Le Demon Vert
In an ice-filled shaker, combine the gin, Absente, Velvet Falernum and fresh lime juice and shake until cold.
Strain into a chilled cocktail glass and garnish with a black licorice stick - 21.3053
No Bake Key Lime Pie
If you are on the lookout for a dessert recipe that is simple yet delicious and impressive, then try the no bake key lime pie recipe detailed by Lynn in this video. You will not be disappointed! - 111.46
Honey Lime Dip For Fruit
In a small bowl combine yogurt, honey, lime juice and rind; mix well.
Into a serving bowl spoon dip.
Serve with fruit. - 26.789
Sweet Lime Energy Soda
A nice, refreshing drink is the perfect antidote to blistering summer sun. Now why settle for something familiar as sweet lime soda when you can make a refreshing, energizing drink with sweet lime. This video recipe shows how to stir up a glass of refreshing... - 116.713
Carrot Lime Salad
Pare and shred the carrots and thinly slice radishes. Place together in medium serving bowl. Stir together soy sauce, lime juice, sesame oil and sugar. Pour dressing over carrots and radishes; toss to coat. Let flavors blend for 1-2 hours at room temperature... - 24.3889
Key Lime Pie
Combine egg yolks and milk in medium bowl.
Using spoon or rubber spatula, fold in lime juice.
Pour into graham cracker crust and refrigerate for about 1 hour .
Preheat oven to 400°F.
Beat egg whites in large mixing bowl until foamy
Gradually add sugar... - 38.2918
Key Lime Pie
Combine condensed milk and lime juice in medium-size bowl.
Blend in egg yolks; turn into cooled crust.
Heat oven to 325 degrees.
Beat egg whites with cream of tartar in small bowl until soft peaks form.
Beat in sugar, 1 tablespoon at a time, until egg whites... - 41.2471
Put hibiscus flowers in a heatproof bowl.
Pour in boiling water and let steep 5 minutes, then strain into a large pitcher.
Stir in ice water.
When ice is melted, stir in 1/4 cup of the lime juice and sugar substitute.
Taste and add more lime juice if too... - 35.9972
Stir all ingredients together and use to marinate a whole roasting chicken, chicken breasts, shrimp or fish fillets. - 19.4187
Key Lime Pie
Prepare 9-inch Baked Pie Shell as directed on package.
In large bowl, mix condensed milk, fruit peels, juices and food color.
Beat egg yolks; stir into juice mixture.
Beat egg whites and cream of tartar until stiff.
Fold gently into lemon-lime mixture;... - 42.8665
Key Lime Pie With Condensed Milk
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 350 degrees.
2) In a mixing bowl, mix together the condensed milk, lime juice and egg yolks.
3) Beat 1 egg white till it is stiff.
4) Fold the egg into the mixture and turn it into the prebaked pie crust... - 45.2839
Creamy Honey Lime Dressing
In a blender, whirl sour cream, cottage cheese, lime juice, and honey until well blended.
Chill; serve over fresh fruit. - 21.8855
In a small saucepan combine the sugar and 1 1/2 cups water, bring the mixture to a boil, stirring until the sugar is dissolved, and stir in the lime juice, the zest, and a pinch of salt.
Chill the mixture until it is cold, or quick-chill it by setting it in a... - 22.5629
Key Lime Pie
Preheat oven to 325°.
Sprinkle gelatin over cold water in a small bowl; set aside.
Combine lime juice and egg yolks in a small heavy saucepan; cook over medium-low heat 10 minutes or until slightly thick and very hot (180°), stirring constantly (do not... - 45.2835
Key Lime Delicious
1) Preheat the oven to 250 °F.
2) In a mixing bowl, beat the butter and sugar together with electric beaters, until blended.
3) Beat in the flour, lime juice, lime zest, milk and egg yolks until the mixture is smooth and blended.
4) In... - 47.3819
1. Chill the lime juice and mineral water separately.
2. Combine with the other ingredients and serve in tall glasses. - 17.3562
Honey Lime Dressing
Combine all ingredients.
Beat at medium speed with mixer until mixture looks creamy.
Serve on fruit salads. - 21.5563
Kaffir Lime Tart
1. Roll out the pastry and use it to line a 23 cm (9 inch) flan tin. Prick the base with a fork and chill for 30 minutes.
2. Line the pastry case with baking paper and beans and bake in a preheated oven, 200°C (400°F), Gas Mark 6, for 15 minutes. Remove the... - 30.2876
In bowl or food processor, combine all ingredients.
Beat or process until soft and light. - 20.1124
Melon Balls With Lime
Cut honeydew into 6 equal pieces and discard seeds.
Halve cantaloupe and discard seeds.
Using melon bailer, carefully scoop out fruit.
Arrange in honeydew shells.
Cover and chill, if preferred.
To serve, slit each lime wedge and secure to one end of melon... - 25.854
Yogurt Lime Sauce
Stir together all ingredients and store in covered jar in refrigerator.
Sauce will keep for a few days. - 25.0159
Combine all ingredients and chill.
Serve on fruit salads or tossed green salads. - 28.1268
Key Lime Pie
1. Combine the sugar, flour, cornstarch and salt in a saucepan and gradually stir in the water. Cook, stirring constantly, until thickened. Gradually stir the mixture into the beaten egg yolks, return to low heat and cook, stirring, two minutes.
2. Stir in... - 36.6137
Leechi Ka Barfila Mixture
Pour fresh orange juice in equal measure into 6 cocktail glasses.
Pour a few drops of brandy into each glass and stir well so that it blends.
Reserve 4 leechies and blend the rest in a mixer with sugar, lime juice and crushed ice.
Pour over orange juice in... - 27.3187
Sweet Short Crust Key Lime Pie
1. To make the pastry, sift the flour into a large mixing bowl and rub or cut in the butter until the mixture resembles fine breadcrumbs. Add the sugar, egg yolks, salt and enough water to bind together. Knead lightly and briefly to form a soft dough.
2. Roll... - 47.0191
Lemon Lime Curd
In a saucepan combine the eggs, the butter, the sugar, the zests, and the juices and cook the mixture over moderately low heat, whisking constantly, for 1 to 2 minutes, or until the curd is thick enough to hold the mark of the whisk and the first bubble... - 24.3989
Lime Honey Salad Dressing
Looking for a quick and easy way to amp up your lettuce? Simple, stir in some lime and honey together, shake in some seasoning, drizzle some olive oil and add a little Dijon mustard and voila! you have a delectable salad. Wolf down it sans any guilt for its... - 98.7266
Place butter, wine, half-and-half, lime juice, and grated zest in a blender or food processor and process until smooth and well blended.
Brush over vegetables and chicken while grilling. - 21.5939
Lime Frosted Papaya
Place each papaya half on a large grape leaf on a dessert plate.
Put a scoop of sherbet in each half.
Garnish each with a lime slice.
Sprinkle lightly with rum if you wish.
Makes 6 servings. - 31.0018
Ginger Lime Vinaigrette With Crudites
Combine all ingredients except sesame seeds in bowl and whisk together.
Add toasted sesame seeds just before serving or serve separately in a saucer in which the moistened vegetables can be dipped. - 27.049
Lime Salmonsalad Spread
1) In a large bowl mix all ingredients.
2) Place in a jar, store covered in refrigerator.
3) Serve cold. - 28.4127
Key Lime Yogurt Pie
In a small bowl combine crumbs and margarine; mix well.
Over bottom and side of a pie plate press the crumb mixture.
Into a saucepan pour apple juice.
Sprinkle with gelatin.
Let stand for several minutes or until gelatin is softened.
Cook... - 46.8128
Dissolve sugar in hot water.
Let cool, add lime and lemon juice, pour into cooled sugar-water mixture.
Taste for flavor; more or less juice and sugar may be added, according to tartness of limes.
Add grated lime rind, freeze to mush, then add beaten egg... - 29.6471
Creamy Lime Dressing
In a small bowl, use a wire whisk to stir together the yogurt, honey, lime juice, powdered sugar and lime peel until combined. - 23.7035
Lime And Buttermilk Sherbet
1) In a saucepan, add sugar and water, boil for 5 minutes.
2) Take off from heat and mix lime juice and salt.
3) Place in freezing trays and chill till mushy.
4) In cold bowl, put lime mixture and egg whites and beat till fluffy.
5) Freeze to... - 34.0898
Lime Marinated Tomatoes With Cilantro
Place tomato wedges in a glass dish.
Combine oil and remaining ingredients; stir well.
Pour over tomato wedges.
Cover and chill at least 1 hour. - 31.9362
1) Mix together all ingredients through the bitters, stirring well.
2) Take 2 tall glasses; fill them with crushed ice and pour over the mixture.
3) Serve the cocktail at once with a stirrer after garnishing each glass with a lime slice. - 36.9917
1) In a highball glass, place crushed ice in the bottom and add lime and black currant juice.
2) Stir the juices well and stream over sparkling water.
3) Serve chilled. - 29.2572
Cilantro Lime Salsa
Mix onion, cilantro, parsley, oil, lime juice, vinegar, garlic, and chile in a nonmetallic bowl.
If made ahead, cover and refrigerate until next day. - 22.9644
Scallops In Lime Juice
Toss all ingredients except the salt together in a shallow glass dish.
Cook on the highest setting for 2 minutes.
Stir once so that the scallops cook evenly.
Season with salt.
The scallops can be served immediately or chilled for 4 hours and served with small... - 26.51
Shrimp With Cilantro And Lime
1. Combine first 5 ingredients in a large bowl,toss well. Heat oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Add shrimp mixture, saute
4 minutes or until shrimp are done.
2. Remove from heat,-stir in cilantro and remaining ingredients. - 28.6166
Sea Scallops Grilled With Lime Butter
Combine butter, lime zest, and lime juice in a small bowl.
Thread scallops and lime pieces onto 4 bamboo skewers, alternating 3 scallops with 2 lime pieces per skewer.
Place skewers on a grill about 4 to 6 inches from hot coals, brush with lime butter, and... - 21.9556
Lime Garlic Vinaigrette
1) In a bowl, whisk the vinegar, lime juice, garlic, and salt together in a small bowl.
2) Slowly drizzle in the oil, whisking constantly, until thickened.
3) Stir in the basil just before using.
4) Use as required. - 31.9186
Stuffed Pawpaw In A Lime Juice Dressing
1. Cut the pawpaws into half
2. Remove the seeds and set aside till required
3. In a large bowl, combine all of the remaining ingredients
4. Just before serving, spoon some of the mixture into the cavity of each... - 41.2222
Minted Lime Dressing
Combine all ingredients except mint in a blender or the work bowl of a food processor fitted with a metal blade.
Process until smooth.
Stir in mint, cover and refrigerate for several hours to allow flavors to blend.
This dressing is excellent with fruit... - 34.5198
This limey drink is enough to tantalize any palate. The combination of fresh lime and carbonated water delights the senses! You may also garnish with a lime twist or sprig of mint. - 19.9679
Lime Daiquiris has a great refreshing taste. The lime juice with crsuhes ice gives the Lime Daiquiris a cool taste. Must catch it. - 27.3336
Lime Melon Balls
Bring water and sugar to a boil in a saucepan over high heat.
Remove from heat and cool to room temperature.
Add lime juice and stir to mix well.
Place melon balls in four sherbet glasses.
Pour lime sauce over all.
Garnish with pomegranate seeds, a... - 29.7925
Ambrosia With Honey Lime Cream Dressing
1. Combine honey and juice in large bowl; add fruit and toss until coated with honey mixture.
2. Layer fruit alternately with coconut in serving bowl. Top with Honey Lime Cream Dressing. - 29.2274
Lime Cilantro Vinaigrette
Place all ingredients in a food processor or blender; cover and process until smooth.
Pour into a bowl; set aside. - 23.2936
Lime Mint Sorbet
In a small saucepan combine the sugar and 1 cup water, bring the mixture to aboil, stirring until the sugar is dissolved, and remove the pan from the heat.
Let the syrup cool.
In a blender puree the mint with the syrup, stir in the lime juice, and in a bowl... - 23.1621