- » Fresh Lemon Pie
Fresh Lemon Pie Recipes
Enjoy our collection of fresh lemon pie recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for fresh lemon pie recipes.
Fresh Lemon Meringue Pie
1. For filling, mix sugar, cornstarch, and salt together in a 2-to 3-quart saucepan. Using a wire whisk, gradually blend in cold water, then lemon juice, until smooth. Add egg yolks, blending very thoroughly. Add butter. Slowly add boiling water, stirring... - 34.5361
Old-fashioned Lemon Pie
Old-Fashioned Lemon Pie has a Unbelievable taste.The Sugar and Eggs gives the Old-Fashioned Lemon Pie Rousing taste. Must catch it - 44.3294
Farm Fresh Lemon Meringue Pie
Farm fresh eggs are indeed a treat for use in dishes. Check out the chef in the video showing how to make Lemon Meringue Pie using farm fresh eggs, lemon, sugar and a ready made pie-crust to assemble the pie. Good and easy treat for lunches or parties! - 80.6891
Fresh Lemon Meringue Pie
1. Prepare the Pastry Dough as directed through chilling.
2. Preheat oven to 425°F. On lightly floured surface, with floured rolling pin, roll dough into a 12-inch round. Gently roll dough onto rolling pin and ease into 9-inch pie plate, gently pressing... - 42.2553
Fresh Lemon Peach Cooler
1) Blend all the ingredients except lemon slices and mint for 30 seconds to 1 minute in the jar of an electric blender.
2) Use fresh lemon slices and fresh mint to garnish.
3) If desired, serve over additional ice in tall glasses. - 34.7006
Fresh Lemon Dessert Sauce
1) Combine together sugar, cornstarch, water and salt and heat over medium flame until thickened.
2) Take off from heat and add in rest of the ingredients and stir well.
3) Serve over cake, puddings or gingerbread warm or cold. - 32.4497
Mile High Lemon Pie
Prepare Mile High Lemon Pie at your home using this wonderful recipe. My children love this Pie so much that I have ended making them at least once in a month! Try this Mile High Lemon Pie for yourself and you will understand why they love it so much! - 39.0588
Strawberry Lemon Drift Pie
Remove stems from strawberries.
Place strawberries in bowl; cover and refrigerate.
In 1-quart saucepan, combine milk and gelatin; set aside 5 minutes.
Stir in sugar.
Stir over low heat until gelatin and sugar are completely dissolved.
Stir in lemon peel and... - 43.7914
Tangy Lemon Meringue Pie
Preheat oven to 350Â°.
In a 3-cup saucepan, mix cornstarch with just enough cold water to allow you to stir it together until smooth.
Gradually stir in warm water and cook over direct medium heat, stirring constantly until thick and clear.
Remove from heat... - 40.8737
Carrot Lemon Pie
Bake and cool pie shell ahead.
Prepare lemon pie filling by directions on package, using 1/2 cup of the sugar, the water, and 2 egg yolks.
Add lemon juice and 1/4 cup sugar to carrots; stir into lemon filling and spread in pie shell.
Beat egg whites... - 35.9114
Lemon Blueberry Cream Pie
1. In a saucepan combine the 1 cup sugar and cornstarch. Add milk, egg yolks, butter or margarine, and lemon peel. Cook and stir over medium heat till thickened and bubbly; cook and stir 2 minutes more. Remove from heat; stir in lemon juice. Transfer to a... - 32.7434
Cherry And Lemon Pie
Cherry Pie like you've never had it before! Another amazing video from chef Susan Odell. This fabulous pie is made with the richness of cherries with a hint of lemon. It is sweet, thick and irresistibly delicious. Serve it with a scoop of vanilla ice cream... - 126.664
Dairy Free Tofu Lemon Pie
1) Stir the gelatin in boiling water to dissolve.
2) Stir in the cold water and refrigerate until the mixture acquires egg white consistency.
3) In a blender jar, add the lemon juice and tofu, blend well until smooth.
4) Then stir in the lemon peel,... - 39.9761
Dissolve gelatin in boiling water.
Add cranberry sauce; mix well.
Chill until slightly thickened.
Fold in whipped topping.
Spoon into pie shell.
Chill until set, about 2 hours.
Garnish with additional whipped topping, lemon slices or fresh cranberries, if... - 33.234
Lemon Ice Box Pie
1) In a bowl, combine all the crust ingredients together, mix thoroughly.
2) In a greased 11 x7 inch oblong tin, press the mixture and refrigerate until set.
3) In a large bowl, combine the egg yolks, sugar, lemon rind and juice, blend thoroughly.
4)... - 45.361
Lemon Cream Cheese Ice Box Pie
This pie is ultra easy to make and it is also a huge hit. If you like lemon pie you will love this. You can either leave it in the fridge overnight or you can freeze it like I did. Enjoy! - 0
Lemon Sponge Pie
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F before baking.
2) Combine together sugar, butter, flour, lemon rind and juice, milk, and egg yolks.
3) Whip egg whites with salt until they reach stiff stage but not dry.
4) Add into the flour- yolk mixture... - 41.9793
Fashioned Blueberry Pie With Lemon Crust
This Fashioned Blueberry Pie With Lemon Crust is absolutely delightful and great to pep up those weekend family dinners. Enjoy the addictive flavors of the Fashioned Blueberry Pie With Lemon Crust! - 50.2272
Bouffant Lemon Meringue Pie
Bouffant Lemon Meringue Pie has a Sole taste. The mixture of Sweet Short Pastry, egg yolks, sugar, lemon juice and orange rind gives the Bouffant Lemon Meringue Pie Stimulating taste. - 44.3198
Frozen Lemon Raspberry Pie
Combine first 3 ingredients, stirring well.
Press into bottom of a 10-inch springform pan; freeze 15 minutes or until firm.
Spread raspberry sorbet over crumb mixture.
Freeze 1 hour.
Spread lemon sorbet over raspberry sorbet.
Cover and freeze 1 hour.
To... - 44.6053
Lemon Chiffon Pie Filling
Thoroughly mix the gelatin and three packets of acesulfame-K in the top of a double boiler.
Beat together the egg yolks, lemon juice, and water; add this to the gelatin.
Cook the mixture over boiling water, stirring constantly until the gelatin is dissolved,... - 38.2895
Old Fashioned Lemon Meringue Pie
Mix 1 1/4 cups sugar, the salt, and cornstarch.
Add water and lemon rind.
Cook until thickened, stirring; simmer for 10 minutes.
Add butter, but do not stir.
Gradually stir into egg yolks mixed with 1/2 cup lemon juice.
Strain into baked pastry shell.
Bake in... - 45.0859
Lemon Custard Pie
Combine lemon juice, lemon peel, water, agar flakes and sugar in a small saucepan. Set aside for 10 minutes to soften agar.
Meanwhile, place cornstarch in another small saucepan and gradually stir in cold milk. Bring to a low boil over medium heat, stirring... - 37.176
Lemon Ice Cream Pie
In saucepan, combine first 3 ingredients and dash salt.
Beat eggs and egg yolks slightly; stir into lemon mixture.
Cook and stir over low heat till mixture boils; chill.
Spread ice cream in pastry shell; top with lemon mixture; freeze.
Beat egg whites with... - 40.3615
Lemon Chiffon Pie In Pastry Shell
In top part of small double boiler mix gelatin, 1/2 cup of the sugar, and the salt.
Beat in liquids and egg yolks.
Put over simmering water and cook, stirring, until mixture thickens and coats a metal spoon.
Remove from heat and add lemon rind.
Chill until... - 43.4235
Frozen Lemon Pie
In top part of double boiler mix egg yolks, lemon rind and juice, and sugar.
Cook over hot water, stirring constantly, until mixture thickens and coats a metal spoon.
Beat egg whites with salt until stiff.
Fold with cream into first mixture.
Butter a... - 38.5295
Microwave Lemon Pie
Combine sugar and cornstarch in a 4-cup glass measure.
Stir in hot water.
Microwave at HIGH 3 to 4 minutes or until thick.
Stir well after 2 minutes.
Beat egg yolks and slowly stir in part of the hot pudding.
Then beat the egg yolk mixture into the hot... - 42.9046
Frozen Crystal Lemon Pie
Beat egg yolks; add sugar, lemon zest, and juice.
Cook gently until thickened; cool.
Fold whipped cream, into custard; fold in stiffly beaten egg whites.
Crush enough vanilla wafers to cover the bottom of a freezing tray, pan, or dish.
Pour lemon mixture over... - 35.5573
Luscious Lemon Pie
1. Add the gelatin and sugar to the boiling water in a small bowl. Stir until the sugar and gelatin are completely dissolved. Add 2 tablespoons of the lemon juice. Set the gelatin mixture aside in the refrigerator until chilled and thickened to the... - 34.5811
Frozen Lemon Pie
Freeze the evaporated milk in a metal pan until crystals begin to form.
Beat the egg yolks in the top of a 1 quart double boiler.
Stir in the 1/2 cup sugar, lemon juice and lemon zest.
Cook over rapidly boiling water for about 10 minutes or until thickened,... - 37.7494
Lime & Lemon Pie
For the pastry Grate or finally chop butter into small pieces.
Mix in the flour and put into a food processor or mixer on slow speed.
Process till it attains a bread-crumb like texture.
Add the egg yolk and cold water and bind to form a dough.
Wrap in cling... - 40.8276
Lemon Meringue Pie
I feel like I say this a lot… but lemon meringue pie really is one of my favorite things in the entire world. I love the tartness of the lemon curd and the sweetness of the meringue. It’s the perfect dessert for Spring or Summer and so much easier than... - 121.909
Lemon Truffle Pie
1 Preheat the oven to 450°Fahrenheit.
2 As per the package instructions, prepare the pie crust for one-crust baked shell using 9-inch pie pan.
3 Bake for 9 to 11 minutes or until lightly browned.
4 Allow to cool for 30... - 47.622
Puny's Lemon Pie
In a large bowl, combine the cream cheese and condensed milk and stir until smooth.
Add the lemonade and lemon juice and mix well.
Spoon the lemon filling into the prepared crust and chill until set, at least 4 hours.
In the bowl of an electric mixer, whip... - 36.3524
Lemon Chiffon Pie
1. Roll out the pastry dough on a lightly floured board to fit a 175 mm. or 200 mm. (7" or 8") diameter pie dish.
2. Place the pastry in an ungreased pie dish of this size. Prick with a fork all over.
3. Bake in a hot oven at 450Â°F. for 10 to 12... - 41.8537
Lemon Meringue Pie
Combine fructose, the 1 1/2 cup (375 mL) water, and salt in a medium-size, heavy saucepan.
Heat to boiling.
Combine cornstarch and the 1/4 cup (60 mL) cold water, stirring to blend thoroughly.
Add to boiling mixture, stirring constantly.
Cook and stir until... - 46.9097
Lemon Berry Pie
BEAT cream cheese, 1 tablespoon milk and sugar medium bowl with wire whisk until smooth. Stir ir lemon juice and peel. Gently stir in 1-1/2 cups of tl whipped topping. Spread evenly onto bottom of crust. Reserve a few strawberries for garnish, if desired; cut... - 36.2323
Topsy Turvy Tuna Lemon Pie
Heat oven to 400°.
Grease an 8-inch round shallow casserole.
Arrange lemon slices in bottom of dish.
Mix tuna, onion, green pepper, crumbs, mustard, lemon juice, catsup and egg; spread over lemon slices.
Top with cheese slices.
With a fork, stir milk into... - 39.7922
Zesty Lemon Custard Pie
I love lemon custard. This is a simple recipe for lemon custard pie. Definitely, one of those delicious holiday dessert pie recipes. - 49.5872
Beau Catching Lemon Meringue Pie
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. In a 3 quart saucepan, put together sugar, cornstarch and salt and using a wire whisk, mix until well blended.
3. Gradually add cold water and lemon juice; using the wired whisk, blend until... - 45.8671
Lemon Almond Ice Box Pie
1) Preheat the oven to 300 degrees.
2) In a bowl, combine cookie crumbs, almonds and margarine. (Note that these almonds in the crust will make this pie a unique dish.)
3) Into a 9 or 10 inch pie pan, transfer this mixture and pat to... - 46.3305
Creamy Lemon And Lime Pie
1.To make base, roll pastry to a 25 cm circle.
Bake on a lightly greased oven tray at 200°C for 30-35 minutes or until cooked through.
Remove from oven and using the base of a 20 cm springform pan as guide, cut to fit the pan.
Allow to cool completely.
2.To... - 47.3872
Lemon Blueberry Pie
1. Preheat oven to 425.
2. Toss blueberries and all ingredients together in a glass or metal baking pan, at least 1” deep. Make sure blueberries are well coated.
3. Bake blueberry mixture for 30 minutes, remove from oven and stir.
4. Prepare pie crust,... - 37.5397
Frozen Lemon Or Lime Pie
Simple, easy and tasty-three words that would best describe Frozen Lemon Or Lime Pie. Frozen Lemon Or Lime Pie is one of my most favorite frozen desserts. Happy cooking! - 37.5617
Baked Lemon Cheese Pie
Preheat oven to 300° F.
In a bowl, combine margarine, graham cracker crumbs and lemon peel.
Stir until thoroughly blended.
Remove 1 tablespoon of mixture and set aside.
Press remainder into a 9-inch pie pan.
Bake 5 minutes.
Remove from oven and allow to... - 42.0535
Lemon Rum Squash Pie
Chill the pie shell.
Combine all the ingredients except the eggs and milk in a large bowl.
Beat the eggs and the milk together, strain into the other ingredients.
Pour into the pie shell.
Bake at 450 degrees for 10 minutes, reduce heat to 350... - 44.328
Lemon Raspberry Pie
Heat oven to 450°F.
Prepare crust according to package directions for unfilled one-crust pie using 9-inch pie pan.
(Refrigerate remaining crust for later use.) Press pecans into bottom of pie crust-lined pan.
Generously prick crust with fork.
Bake at 450°F.... - 44.7658
Tart Lemon Pie
Grate rind from lemons; set grated rind aside.
Remove and discard pith from lemons.
Quarter and seed lemons.
Combine lemon, grated rind, eggs, sugar, and lemon juice in container of an electric blender; process 1 minute or until smooth, stopping once to... - 44.2494
Lemon Chiffon Pie
1. Blend or process biscuits until they resemble fine crumbs. Mix with butter and press into a 22 cm / 8 3/4 in springform pan, pressing crumbs as far up the sides as possible.
2. Beat egg yolks with sugar and lemon rind until light and fluffy. Heat lemon... - 36.5765
Lemon Chiffon Pie
1) Blend water, 1/2 cup sugar, salt and egg yolks, beating slightly in top part of a double boiler.
2) Place the mixture over boiling water and stir cook until slightly thickened.
3) Take off from heat and add in gelatin, stirring, until dissolved.
4)... - 45.8072
Lemon Sour Cream Pie
Combine sugar, cornstarch, and dash salt.
Slowly add the milk, stirring constantly.
Cook and stir till mixture thickens and boils.
Blend small amount of hot mixture into beaten egg yolks; return to hot mixture.
Cook and stir 2 minutes.
Add butter or... - 43.7246
Lemon Cheese Pie
1. make the pastry: In afood processor, pulse the flour with the sugar and salt until combined. Add the butter and shortening and pulse just until the butter is the size of small peas. Sprinkle the ice water over the mixture and pulse 4 or 5 times, until the... - 34.4468
Classic Lemon Meringue Pie
1. For crust, prepare and bake. Cool. Heat oven to 350°F.
2. For filling, combine 1-1/2 cups sugar, 1/4 cup cornstarch, flour and salt in medium saucepan. Add 1-1/2 cups hot water gradually, stirring constantly. Cook and stir on medium heat until mixture... - 38.9848
Lemon Chiffon Pie
Sprinkle gelatin over water in a heavy 2 quart saucepan.
Stir in egg yolks, corn syrup, lemon rind and lemon juice; cook, stirring constantly.
Cool over low heat until slightly thickened. (Do not boil.)
In a small bowl with mixer at high speed, beat egg... - 38.0261
Peach And Lemon Chiffon Pie
1. In a 9-inch pie plate, form a bottom layer with chocolate biscuits. Break it and fit it wherever necessary. Place it around the sides too.
2. In a bowl, break eggs and separate egg yolks from whites.
3. In a basin, take egg... - 48.076
Lemon Cheese Pie
1) Preheat oven to 350°F before baking.
2) Take a 9-inch pie pan and grease it with butter.
3) Add coconut and push it firmly into the butter.
4) Whip cheese until it becomes light and fluffy and add in one egg at a time, thoroughly... - 43.5473
Lemon Cream Pie
1) Take a heavy saucepan and mix flour, cornstarch, sugar and salt in it.
2) Slowly pour in milk and stir cook over medium heat until thickened.
3) Mix small amount of mixture with egg yolks.
4) Combine the egg yolk mixture back to the mixture in... - 44.2538
Lemon Souffle Pie
1. Preheat the oven to 350°.
2. In a bowl with a wire whisk or a rotary or electric beater, beat the egg whites and salt together until they are stiff enough to stand in unwavering peaks on the beater when it is lifted from the bowl.
3.... - 46.6039
Light Lemon Meringue Pie
For Crust, heat oven to 425°F.
Combine flour and salt in bowl.
Cut in Crisco® using pastry blender (or 2 knives) until all flour is blended in to form pea-size chunks.
Sprinkle orange juice over flour mixture, one tablespoon at a time, tossing lightly with... - 47.5603
Lemon Ambrosia Pie With Coconut Crust
In top part of double boiler mix salt, sugar, and cornstarch.
Gradually stir in boiling water.
Cook over direct heat, stirring, until smooth and thickened.
Put over boiling water and cook, covered, for 10 minutes.
Stir small amount into beaten egg yolks, then... - 45.279
8 Inch Lemon Meringue Pie
Combine the sugar, water and butter in a heavy saucepan over medium low heat.
Cook until sugar is dissolved, stirring constantly.
Stir in a mixture of the cornstarch and cold water.
Cook over low heat for about 8 minutes or until thickened and clear.
Stir in... - 43.475
Lemon Meringue Pie
Place first 4 ingredients in medium size saucepan.
Heat over medium heat until boiling.
Stir often to dissolve sugar.
Combine remaining sugar and cornstarch in bowl.
Add egg yolks and salt.
Pour slowly, while stirring, into boiling... - 49.3724
Classic Lemon Meringue Pie
1. To make the pastry, sift the flour and salt into a mixing bowl. Rub or cut in the fats until the mixture resembles fine breadcrumbs. Stir in the caster sugar and enough chilled water to make a soft dough. Roll it out on a lightly floured surface and use to... - 41.0365
Lemon Meringue Pie With Shortcrust Pastry
1. Thaw the pastry if store bought or prepare your favorite pastry recipe.
2. On a lightly floured work table, roll the pastry out into a circle, 1-inch larger than an 8-inch flan ring or tart tin.
3. Carefully lift the pastry and use it to... - 47.3739
Light Lemon Meringue Pie
To make crust: Set oven rack at lowest level; preheat oven to 425 degrees F.
In a medium-sized bowl, stir together flour, sugar and salt.
In a small saucepan, melt the butter over low heat.
Cook for about 30 seconds, swirling the pan, until the butter is a... - 43.2163
Quick Lemon Meringue Pie
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 350 degrees.
2) To make the crust, process the graham cracker and almonds together in a food processor.
3) Add the vegetable oil and honey, and pulse with on/off motion till the ingredients have evenly... - 48.7292
In 4-cup measure combine water and gelatin.
Microwave at High 1 to 1 1/2 minutes, or until mixture is heated and gelatin dissolves.
Stir in lemon extract, lemon peel and fructose.
Butter a 9-in pie plate.
Sprinkle graham cracker crumbs over bottom... - 47.4718
Lime Chiffon Pie
1 Place a large bowl in the refrigerator and chill.
1 Use a ready pie shell or prepare one using your favorite recipe.
2 In a bowl, add lime juice and sprinkle gelatin over it.
3 Set aside for 5 minutes to soften.
4 In top... - 43.4022
Clear Lemon Sauce
1) Combine together sugar and cornstarch.
2) Pour in water and stir to blend.
3) Stir cook the mixture until slightly thickened and clear and remove from heat when done.
4) Mix in rest of the ingredients.
5) Use as required. - 37.0328
No Bake Lemon Chiffon
1. Put the egg yolks in the top of a double boiler with the sugar and lemon juice.
2. Heat over simmering water, stirring, until the mixture thickens. Do not boil.
3. Soak the gelatin in the cold water. Add to the hot egg mixture and stir to dissolve the... - 30.1936
Ginger Lemon Jelly
1) In a large kettle, mix all the ingredients except pectin and bring to a boil.
2) Pour in liquid pectin, bring to a full boil and then simmer for 1/2 minute.
3) Take off from heat and skim.
4) Into hot sterilized jars, pour the jelly and seal after... - 32.2418
Apple-Lemon Tart are great as a snack or a dessert anytime of the day. Apple-Lemon Tart sounded really good to me when I first heard it and they tasted even better. Too good to be missed! - 44.0731
Low Calorie Frozen Lemon Custard
1) Set the control of refrigerator to coldest setting and allow milk to chill in it until ice crystals are seen around edge.
2) In lemon juice, dissolve saccharin.
3) Into a chilled bowl, pour the chilled milk and beat until it forms peaks.
4) Beat in... - 35.8033
Lime Jelly Squares
1. In a medium sized bowl, combine condensed milk, 2 tablespoons lime jelly powder, lemon juice and coconut. Mix well using a whisk and keep aside.
2. Cover 9 inch x 9 inch pan with wax paper.
3. Evenly spread ½ quantity whole graham wafers and cover... - 38.9756