Basil Salad Dressing
- » Fresh Lemon Basil Salad Dressing
Fresh Lemon Basil Salad Dressing Recipes
Enjoy our collection of fresh lemon basil salad dressing recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for fresh lemon basil salad dressing recipes.
Fresh Basil Dressing
Soften gelatin in cold water; add 1/2 cup boiling water, stirring until gelatin dissolves.
Set mixture aside.
Combine remaining ingredients in container of an electric blender; process until smooth.
Add gelatin mixture, and process 30 seconds or until well... - 35.517
Beef Salad With Fresh Basil Dressing
Beef Salad With Fresh Basil Dressing gives a smooth taste. The method for preparing Beef Salad With Fresh Basil Dressing is very easy. The Beef Salad With Fresh Basil Dressing can be served with the main non vegetarian main course. - 35.3843
Red Onion And Orange Salad With Fresh Basil
1) Rinse romaine leaves thoroughly. Take 8 neat leaves and pat dry with paper towels. Place the 8 leaves in a plastic bag and put aside in the refrigerator.
2) Wash and peel oranges. Remove white pith and cut into slices 1/4 inch... - 45.8727
Chicken Salad With Lemon And Basil
Chicken salad with lemon and basil is a flavorful salad. Made with simple broth cooked chicken pieces, the chicken salad is dressed with added mayonnaise and yogurt to taste. Tossed and served, it is savory and filling. - 36.8458
Pasta And Seafood Salad With Basil
Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil, drop in the shrimp and scallops, wait 1 minute, and drain immediately.
Cut the bodies of the squid into 1/2 inch rings.
Divide each cluster of tentacles into halves.
Bringanotherpotof salted water to a boil, drop... - 39.2963
Spaghetti Squash Pasta Salad With Basil Dressing
Bring a large pot of water to the boil for the pasta.
Cook the fettuccine at a rapid boil for 8 to 9 minutes until al dente.
Drain well.Combine the chopped tomatoes, olive oil, lemon juice, basil, chives, garlic and salt and pepper to taste in a large... - 39.2047
Italian Style Catfish With Basil Lemon Sauce
1. Combine bread crumbs, Parmesan and pepper in a shallow dish.
2. In a bowl, combine Italian dressing, basil, lemon juice, capers and egg. Stir to blend.
3. Heat olive oil and butter in a saute pan over medium heat.
4. Soak fish in Italian dressing mixtu - 30.9631
Fresh Herb Dressing
In screw-top jar combine oil, wine, lemon juice, sugar, basil, salt, bottled hot pepper sauce, and 1/4 teaspoon pepper.
Cover and shake to mix well.
Shake again before serving. - 28.864
Measure all ingredients into a jar with a tight cover; shake vigorously.
Refrigerate dressing until chilled.
Shake before serving. - 29.9371
Haricots Verts And Grape Tomato Salad With Creme Fraiche Dressing
Cook haricots verts in boiling water 2 minutes or until crisp-tender.
Rinse with cold water, drain.
Combine basil and next 5 ingredients (through salt) in a large bowl, stirring with a whisk.
Add haricots verts and grape tomatoes, toss gently to... - 38.2277
Basil Pasta And Ham Salad
Combine tomatoes, basil, onions, oil, lemon juice, garlic, sugar, salt and pepper if desired.
Chill for at least 15 minutes.
Cook pasta according to package directions until firm to the bite; drain and rinse with cold water.
Transfer to a salad bowl.
Add ham,... - 35.3828
Curried Ma Yonnaise Dressing
1) In a small bowl, add oil, lemon juice, mayonnaise, and honey.
2) With a fork whisk the mixture to a creamy substance.
3) Sprinkle curry powder, basil, scallions and sea salt. Mix the seasonings well.
4) Prepare a delicious salad and toss... - 39.5774
Pasta Salad With Basil Vinaigrette
1)Cook pasta until tender in boiling water to which salt has been added. Follow instructions of cooking as given in the packet.
2)Drain the cooked pasta and wash with cold water and drain again.
3)In a large bowl, place the cooked and drained... - 47.6523
Marinated Mozzarella And Basil Caprese Salad
Truth Fairy TV's Christianne Klein shares one of the recipes from her upcoming cookbook, a delicious Marinated Mozzarella and Fresh Basil Caprese Salad. She shares party and dinner tips, cooking advice and even a great alternative to the grilled eggplant... - 102.665
Fresh Tomato Yogurt Dressing
1. In a blender put tomatoes, vinegar and lemon juice and blend at high speed for 1 minute.
2. Open the jar and add all the other ingredients, blending again at medium speed.
3. Remove and keep it in a bowl in the fridge.
4. Refrigerate... - 36.7066
Bibb Lettuce With Lemon Salad
Gently tear Bibb lettuce leaves and arrange in a bowl.
Top with tomatoes and fresh basil.
Mix olive oil, lemon juice, sugar, and salt to taste.
Pour dressing over salad.
Finish with freshly ground black pepper to taste. - 37.297
Fresh Lemon Greens On Red Pepper Focaccia
1. Preheat oven to 400°.
2. Unroll pizza dough; place on a baking sheet coated with cooking spray. Press into a 13 x 9-inch rectangle. Arrange bell pepper strips in a single layer over crust. Bake 19 minutes or until crust is lightly browned. Remove from... - 26.8058
Garden Potato Salad
Cook potatoes in boiling salted water for 8 minutes.
Add beans; return to a boil.
Cook for 5 minutes or until the beans are crisp-tender and the potatoes are just tender; drain and cool.
Place in a large bowl; add the tomatoes and onion.
Combine dressing... - 37.5908
Herbed Tomato Dressing
Combine all ingredients in container of an electric blender; process until smooth.
Cover and chill dressing several hours.
Stir well before serving over salad greens. - 31.7122
Lemon Lime Dressing
Shake all ingredients in a jar and use to dress sliced tomatoes or crisp green salads. - 25.4416
Succulent Steamed Asparagus With Lemon Dressing
What better way to bring in the flavors of spring to your plate than succulent steamed spears of asparagus. Easy, fast, and juicy, this is one entrée that can be prepared in a snap and makes for an elegant accompaniment to a formal dinner. Nutritious, tasty... - 100.109
Creamy Spring Salad Dressing
If you always prefer homemade dressing over the readymade one, you are going to like this dressing. This creamy dressing is fresh, flavorful and completely chemical-free. You can prepare it at anytime of the day and use as per your requirement. When unused... - 140.691
Grilled Lamb And Tabbouleh Salad
1. Cut horizontally through thickest portion of lamb, cutting to, but not through, other side, open flat as you would a book (lamb should be close to an even thickness on each side to cook evenly). Combine dressing and 1/4t cup lemon juice. Reserve 1/4 cup... - 33.193
1. Combine vinegar and next 6 ingredients in a jar; cover tightly, and shake vigorously.
2. Cook asparagus in boiling water 4 minutes or just until crisp-tender. Drain and plunge asparagus into ice water; drain.
3. Place asparagus and next 8 ingredients in a... - 31.0394
Combine yogurt, mustard, horseradish, lemon juice, scallions, tomato paste, parsley, basil, and pepper. - 26.7305
Combine all ingredients in a glass jar cover rightly, and shake vigorously. - 23.1266
Fresh Herb Salad
In a salad bowl, gently mix basil, mint, parsley, oregano (if used), arugula, and lettuce.
Cut lemon in half and squeeze juice into a small bowl.
Whisk in oil.
Pour dressing over salad; season to taste with salt and pepper. - 29.2887
Special Citrus Salad
This Special Citrus Salad is so refreshing ! Mandarin oranges seasoned with pepper, tarragon and Italian salad dressing, and herbed with parsley and basil, and served with cucumber, grapefruit, orange, onion and tomato is a tasty treat ! Try this Special... - 35.0743
Warm Vegetable Salad With Tomato Shallot Dressing
Trim, wash and dry spinach; tear into large pieces.
Separate endive leaves.
On 6 salad plates, arrange spinach and endive leaves.
Tomato-Shallot Dressing: In food processor or mixing bowl, combine oil, water, lemon juice, shallots, basil and mustard; mix... - 44.4531
Tea Smoked Beef Tenderloin With Fresh Pear Salad
For a foodie, tea smoke beef tenderloin with pear salad is a dream menu. Chock full of flavor and taste, this delectable dish is truly irresistible. What's more, you can make this dish easily at home given you have all the ingredients. Stream the video to... - 119.768
Zippy Italian Dressing
Combine all ingredients in container of an electric blender; blend well.
Cover and chill at least 1 hour. - 28.4762
Bean Salad With Tomato Dressing
Line salad bowl with lettuce leaves.
Toss together sprouts, drained and rinsed beans, shallots and radishes; place in salad bowl.
Serve Dressing separately.
Dressing: Puree or process all ingredients until smooth. - 35.2423
Cherry Tomatoes With Feta And Basil
In a blender or food processor, combine the olive oil, vinegar, mustard, and lemon juice until well blended.
Discard the stems from the tomatoes and halve them.
Place the tomatoes in a large serving bowl along with the cheese, cucumber, basil, and onion, if... - 34.693
Watercress And Scallop Salad With Citrus Vinaigrette
To make the Citrus Vinaigrette, whisk all the ingredients together in a small bowl.
Remove 1/4 cup of the vinaigrette and pour over the scallops.
Refrigerate for 10 minutes.
Place scallops in basket and rotate for 12 to 15 minutes or until just... - 35.5855
Turkish Salad Dressing
Pound the walnuts and garlic to a paste; (put them through the garlic press first), stir in the crumbs, then the milk, season with salt, lemon juice and cayenne pepper.
The sauce should be about the consistency of cream.
Very good with salads of haricot beans... - 26.9267
Pasta Salad With Pesto Dressing
Combine first 6 ingredients for dressing in a blender or food processor and whirl until pureed. Add eggless mayonnaise and lemon juice. Process until well blended. Season with salt and pepper.
Salad: Drain peas. Combine with other salad ingredients in a large... - 26.2508
Tortellini Salad With Three Herb Dressing
Bring a large pot of water to the boil for the pasta.To make the dressing, put the vinegar, lemon juice and mustard in the workbowl of a food processor.
Pulse once to combine.
Add the parsley and basil and turn the machine on.
With the motor running, pour the... - 43.3494
Whole Wheat Macaroni Salad With Cheese Dressing
Cook macaroni in plenty of boiling water to which 1 tablespoon oil has been added.
Drain and rinse with cold water.
Cook green beans and carrots according to preferred method.
Drain if necessary.
Combine the macaroni, beans, carrots and seasonings.
Process... - 40.5073
Oil And Vinegar Dressing
Mix all ingredients together with whisk and pour over salad.
NOTE TO COOK: Carry salad to party in storage container or in salad bowl tightly covered with plastic.
Carry tomatoes either whole or diced in plastic bag or container.
Mix tomatoes in with salad... - 28.8604
Lemon Rice And Vegetable Salad
In a jar with a tight-fitting lid, combine the first seven ingredients; shake well.
In a large bowl, combine long grain and wild rice; add dressing and toss.
Cover and refrigerate overnight.
Add the cucumbers, green onions, parsley, basil and pepper; mix... - 35.0851
Provencale Seafood Salad
1. In a medium bowl, combine the ingredients for the dressing except the fish and shrimp. Mix well.
2. Gently fold in the poached fish and most of the shrimp (reserving a few for garnish) into the sauce until well coated.
3. Line a salad bowl... - 44.0292
Healthy Salad Nicoise
1. Prepare the Dressing: Whisk together the olive oil, white wine, lemon juice, garlic, basil, mustard, salt and white pepper in a medium-size bowl. Cover the bowl with plastic wrap and set aside.
2. Prepare the Salad: Cook the potatoes in enough boiling... - 44.7073
Crab Pasta Salad
1. Cook the pasta in a large pan of boiling, salted water, according to the instructions on the packet, until al dente. Drain and rinse thoroughly under cold water.
2. Cover the chopped red pepper with boiling water and leave to stand for 1 minute. Drain and... - 35.6132
Potato Salad With Cucumbers
Place one half teaspoon salt and a little black pepper in a small mixing bowl.
Add the oil and, stirring with a fork, add the vinegar, little by little.
Add the sliced potatoes and cucumbers to the dressing in the bowl and let stand in the refrigerator one or... - 38.0653
Yogurt French Dressing
The yogurt french dressing is prepared with plain yogurt and olive oil with lemon juice to taste. thoghly blended it is seasoned with white pepper and salt and can be chilled before using. - 33.323
Goddess Dressing: Low-fat, High-flavor
In this video, raw food chef and author Jennifer Cornbleet shows you how to prepare classic Goddess Dressing with herbs, spices, nuts, and healthy sweeteners. - 0
Prawn And Scallop Salad
Combine oil, lemon juice, parsley and basil in a screwtop jar.
Close lid tightly and shake dressing until well mixed.
Add salt and pepper to taste.
Bring a saucepan of salted water to the boil.
Add the prawns and cover the pan.
When the water... - 40.2851
Grilled Baby Octopus With Spring Salad
1. In a large pot, combine apple cider vinegar, water, black pepper, bay leaf, garlic, and octopus.
2. Place the pot on flame and bring it to a gentle boil. Turn the heat to low and simmer for 20 minutes. Drain and cut octopus as shown... - 0
Mushroom Salad Florentine
In a salad bowl, mix spinach and mushrooms.
In a small bowl, mix dressing ingredients.
Pour over vegetables.
Toss salad. - 28.4339
Zucchini Salad Bowl
Wash and prepare greens.
Dry well and roll in a towel to chill.
Chill onion and zucchini.
Put greens in bottom of salad bowl.
Slice onion thinly and separate into rings.
Add to greens.
Tip and slice zucchini thinly onto greens.
Cut avocado into halves, twist... - 40.0394
Creamy Herb Dressing
1) In a blender container/food processor bowl mix the parsley/basil leaves, mayonnaise, sour cream, green onions, lemon juice, and mustard.
2) Blend/process this until it yields a smooth mix.
3) Transfer the mix in spoonfuls into a small bowl; cover it... - 32.5215
Here's a truly magical recipe for herb dressing exclusively for you. The blend of flavors in the dressing will enhance the taste of your salads manifold. The recipe is really simple and i am sure you will love to share it with your friends too. - 37.8818
Tomato & Salami Salad
For dressing: Whisk lemon juice, parsley, basil, garlic, lemon peel, salt and pepper in small bowl.
Whisking continuously, add oil in slow steady stream; whisk until oil is thoroughly blended.
Spread salami slices out in large shallow bowl or casserole.
Pour... - 36.9321
Wash lettuce; tear leaves into bite-size pieces.
Cut unpeeled cucumber into thin slices.
Peel tomatoes; cut into slices.
Core, seed, and slice green pepper.
Peel avocado; slice.
Clean radishes; slice.
Peel peach; cube peach and pineapple slice.
Drain... - 37.2371
Squid And Shrimp Salad
Squid And Shrimp Salad has a Piquant tasteThe Lemon Flavour and Tangy gives the Squid And Shrimp Salad Cool taste. Must catch it - 38.5299
Provolone And Sun Dried Tomato Terrine With Pesto Dressing
In a food processor puree the tomato mixture ingredients.
In a bowl combine the pesto, mayonnaise, lemon juice, salt, and pepper until well incorporated.
Line a 2-quart round dish with plastic wrap.
Coat the wrap with non-stick cooking spray.
Place... - 36.0716
Artichoke Heart Salad
In a medium sized glass serving bowl, combine the artichoke hearts, shallots, lemon rind and potatoes.
In a small mixing bowl, combine all the dressing ingredients and beat well with a fork until they are thoroughly combined.
Alternatively, place... - 38.2699
Marinated Garbanzo Salad
In bowl combine chick-peas, onion, and green pepper.
In measuring cup or small bowl combine remaining ingredients, mixing thoroughly.
Pour dressing over chick-pea mixture and toss gently to coat; cover and refrigerate overnight or at least 4 hours. - 26.5077
Gardiners Bay Potato Salad
Wash potatoes and place them in a small kettle or saucepan.
Add water to cover and salt and simmer until done, 20 minutes or longer depending on size.
Drain and peel the warm potatoes and slice into a mixing bowl.
Pour oil and vinegar dressing over them, and... - 39.0899
Marinated Tomato Mushroom Salad
1. In a food processor bowl, position disc with slicing side up.
2. Slice mushrooms and tomatoes.
3. Empty the sliced veggies into a large salad bowl
4. In a small bowl, combine olive oil, lemon juice, basil, salt and pepper.
5. Whisk with a fork... - 39.849
Tropical Bean Salad
1. For the dressing, in a small bowl combine the stock, mustard, lemon juice, oil and garlic. Add pepper to taste and whisk until smooth. Stir in the basil; set aside.
2. Wash and trim the Romaine and cut the leaves in half crosswise; wrap the top halves in... - 28.9685
Minted New Potato Salad
This Minted New Potato Salad is awesome. This Minted New Potato Salad is a good one to try if you have the following veggies to use up. Go for it! - 34.9491
Crab And Chicken Salad In Tomato
Fine dice the meats and place into a mixing bowl.
Mix in the diced vegetables.
Blend the yogurt, lemon, and seasonings together.
Cut the tops from the tomatoes.
Scoop out the pulp.
Dice the tops and mix into the crab along with the pulp.
Pour half the... - 45.494
Simple Marinated Chicken Salad
1. Take a cutting board and place a large plastic wrap piece on it. Lay down each of the chicken piece on it. Using a second plastic wrap, cover the chicken pieces.
2. Take cooking mallet and pound the chicken surface gently. Turn upside down... - 47.0906
Spicy Shrimp Salad With Confetti Rice
1. Stir the pickling spice into 1 quart of water in a medium-size saucepan and bring to a boil. Add the shrimp, cover, remove the pan from the heat and let stand 6 to 8 minutes. Cool the shrimp in a colander under cold running water. Shell and devein the... - 35.9514
1 Arrange tomato slices with edges slightly overlapping on a platter. Add salt and pepper to taste, then sprinkle with basil. Drizzle with olive oil and lemon juice or vinegar. Let stand at room temperature about 30 minutes before serving, basting several... - 21.1563
1. For the Dressing – In a medium bowl pour in lemon juice, balsamic vinegar, extra virgin olive oil and black pepper.
2. In a large salad bowl, place mush greens, strawberries, red onion and fresh basil.
3. Drizzle the dressing over... - 107.636
Grilled Goat's Cheese Salad
1. Arrange radicchio, endive, artichokes, tomatoes, mushrooms and watercress on individual serving plates.
2. To make dressing, place lemon juice, vinegar, oil, garlic, basil, rosemary and black pepper, to taste in screwtop jar and shake well to combine.
3.... - 35.7351
Mixed Herb Salad
Cut up the lettuces and put in a bowl.
Add the tomatoes and cucumber.
Now chop the herbs roughly and set aside.
In a different bowl, whisk together the olive oil, mustard, lemon juice and zest and the garlic.
Add the herbs, then use to dress the salad.
Serve... - 40.1756
Celery Artichoke Hearts Of Palm And Shrimp Salad
1. Take a large bowl, add all the ingredients of the salad, and mix thoroughly.
2. In another bowl, mix all the dressing ingredients.
3. Pour the dressing over salad greens and toss for even coating.
4. Garnish with parsley, cover, and place in the... - 42.3556
Summertime Potato Salad
Be it cookout, picnic, barbecue, or any informal get together, potato salad are a hit every where. Greg Patent shows you how to prepare delicious potato salad using a vinaigrette. A refreshing summer salad indeed! - 106.059
A Christmas Salad
1. Dressing: In small container with screw-top lid combine all dressing ingredients. Cover tightly and shake to mix. Set aside.
2. Cut tomatoes into bite-size pieces and place in medium bowl.
3. Cut beans into 2-inch lengths. Place in small saucepan with... - 40.837
Rosedale Pasta Salad Bowl
1) To prepare the dressing, in a jar with tight-fitting lid, add oil, lemon juice, salt, pepper, red pepper, garlic, chives, basil and dill.
2) Shake vigorously to combine.
3) Follow package directions to cook spirelle.
4) Transfer into a large salad... - 48.6389
Tuna Nicoise Salad
Combine the oil, vinegar, pepper, mustard, lemon juice and salt.
Pour 1/2 of the dressing over the potatoes.
Chill for 1 hour.
Toss the onions and beans with 1/4 of the dressing.
Toss the beans with the potatoes.
Place lettuce leaves on chilled plates.
Top... - 45.5422
Party Pasta Salad
1. In a pan add water, cook pasta as per package directions, drain, rinse under cool water, drain and cool keeping aside.
2. In a large bowl, mix pasta, cherries, carrot, cucumber and green onions gently.
3. For making the dressing in a small bowl, mix... - 40.0859
Zesty Romaine And Pasta Salad
1. Into a pan add water or stock and cook the pasta as per directions on the package.
2. Then during the last 3 minutes of cooking add broccoli to the pasta and drain.
3. Rinse the drained pasta with cold water and drain.
4. For making the dressing,... - 43.009
Black Eyed Pea Salad
In a large salad bowl stir together the black-eyed peas, green onions and jalapeno pepper.
For the dressing, in a screw-top jar combine the salad oil, red wine vinegar, water, basil, lemon juice and pepper.
Cover and shake well.
Pour over black-eyed pea... - 37.6127
Cold Bean Salad
To make the dressing: In a medium bowl, whisk together the apple juice, vinegar, lemon juice, basil, mustard, oil, and garlic.
Season with the salt and pepper.
To make the salad: Place the green beans, wax beans, and water in a large microwave-safe... - 48.0897
Provencal Chicken Salad
1. Start by preparing a charcoal, gas, or wood fire or preheat the broiler
2. Start slicing the peppers, onion, and fennel into paper-thin slices
3. In a bowl, pour the olive oil with the lemon juice, and whisk it until the liquids... - 46.3657
Marinated Zucchini And Pepper Salad
Place the zucchini and the 1/2 tsp salt into a saucepan.
Cover with boiling water, put on the lid, bring to the boil, then reduce heat and simmer 8 minutes.
The zucchini should still be firm.
Drain, cut in half lengthwise, and lay in a shallow dish.
Remove... - 47.2599
Squid And Shrimp Salad
1) Wash the squid tubes and pat dry on a paper towel.
2) In a pan, add salt and water and allow to boil.
3) Add squid and cook till opaque and curled.
4) Drain and keep aside the water for later use.
5) In a bowl add oil, lemon juice, 1... - 42.2837
Walnut Apple And Celery Salad
1. In a large bowl, add freshly cubed apples with lemon juice. Toss thoroughly to prevent apple from browning.
2. Take a large apple, and add hearts of palm, celery, walnuts, and finally, apples and toss well.
3. Using a blender, blend all the... - 41.7752
Warm Chicken And Asparagus Salad
1. Preheat the oven to 325 ° F.
2. Take a large pot, add potatoes, fill with 2 inches water, cover, and steam for about half an hour or until potatoes turn tender.
3. Drain the water and place the potatoes in a large bowl,
4. Take the... - 46.0783
Rice Salad With Tuna And Shrimp
1. Cook the rice according to the package directions. Mix in 1 tablespoon of the olive oil. Set the rice aside and let cool completely.
2. Steam the shrimp over boiling water in a tightly covered saucepan or steamer until the shrimp are pink and firm, 4 to 5... - 38.5051
Lemony Spring Peas & Pasta Salad
Nothing wakes up a winter palate like fresh green vegetables and zesty lemon. And, with Spring just around the corner, this bright tasting pasta salad is a perfect way to usher in the new season. - 144.481
Salad nicose is a heart salad that can be served as a side for an elaborate meal for lunch or dinner. Prepared with assorted vegetables tossed with olive oil and vinegar with lemon jice, salad nicose is topped with fish and eggs. - 34.2079
Three Bean Salad
Cook the beans separately, if possible, to maintain their individual colors. Cook them until tender but still firm. Drain them well.
Put the yogurt into a small mixing bowl. Stir it with a whisk until it is creamy-smooth. Stir the lemon juice and milk powder... - 33.5365
Tuna Green Bean Pasta And Tomato Salad
Are you looking for something healthy and nutritious to pack for your kids in school? Here is an awesome nutrition packed tuna and pasta salad that is terrific and absolutely delicious and versatile. The chef here uses a secret ingredient, anchovy paste and... - 140.417
Whole Wheat Macaroni And Cheese Salad
1) Cook macaroni in plenty of boiling water with 1 tablespoon of oil.
2) Drain and rinse with cold water.
3) Cook green beans and carrots according to preferred method.
4) Drain if necessary.
5) Combine macaroni, beans, carrots, and... - 44.6674
Salmon Salad With Sun Dried Tomato Vinaigrette
1) In a small saucepan, heat wine over a medium heat.
2) Stir in the tomatoes, remove the pan from heat and allow to cool.
3) Drain, slice the tomatoes into slivers and keep aside.
4) Thinly slice the salmon fillets on the bias into 8 equal pieces and ... - 44.7474
Tuna Nicoise Salad
1. Bring a small pan of water to a boil.
Add the eggs and then cook for 7-9 minutes from when the water returns to a boil-7 minutes for a slightly soft center or 9 minutes for a firm center. Drain and refresh under cold running water. Set aside.
2. Cook the... - 40.3548
Mushroom And Watercress Salad
Clean and slice mushrooms, place in a medium bowl.
Mix together the lemon juice, vinegar, oil, water, salt, tarragon and basil.
Pour dressing over mushrooms, mixing carefully to completely coat the mushrooms.
Marinate overnight in the refrigerator.
Just... - 31.2392
Barbecued Squid Salad
1. Place oil, lemon rind and peppercorns in a shallow dish and mix to combine. Add squid (calamari) and marinate for 30 minutes.
2. Line a serving platter with the basil, mint and coriander (cilantro). Cover with plastic food wrap and refrigerate until ready... - 36.8587
Barbecued Squid Salad
1. Place oil, lemon rind and peppercorns in a shallow dish and mix to combine. Add squid (calamari) and marinate for 30 minutes.
2. Line a serving platter with the basil, mint and coriander. Cover with plastic food wrap and refrigerate until ready to... - 37.5663
Summer Herb Tomato Salad
Remove the core from the tomatoes and cut them in vertical slices.
Peel and slice the onion and separate into rings.
Arrange the tomato slices and onion rings in layers in a shallow bowl.
Combine the ingredients for the dressing and pour over the tomatoes and... - 38.3358
Classic French Salad
Make the dressing by mixing the lemon juice, mustard, basil and olive oil together well.
Now remove the fat from the bacon and cut the strips into 1 cm cubes.
In a hot pan, heat a drizzle of oil and add the bacon.
Cook on a medium heat until brown, then... - 44.3861
Marj S Colorful Salad
To make salad dressing, place cottage cheese, yogurt, lemon juice, dill and basil in a blender or the work bowl of a food processor fitted with a metal blade.
Process until smooth.
Pour into a cruet or other salad-dressing container.
Cover and refrigerate.
On... - 38.902
In small bowl, combine oil, lemon juice, vinegar, garlic, salt, basil and pepper.
Cover and chill at least 1 hour.
At servingtime, wash lettuce leaves and tear into bite-size pieces; place in a large bowl.
Add cucumber, carrot and scallion.
Pour dressing over... - 35.5323