- » Fresh Herb Tuna Salad
Fresh Herb Tuna Salad Recipes
Enjoy our collection of fresh herb tuna salad recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for fresh herb tuna salad recipes.
Fresh Tuna Salad
1 In a large saucepan of boiling unsalted water, cook the potatoes for 1 minute over moderately high heat.
Add the green beans and cook 6 minutes more or until tender.
Set aside 3 tablespoons of the cooking liquid and drain the vegetables.
Rinse the... - 43.1183
Tuna Pasta Salad With Herb Vinaigrette
Tuna Pasta Salad with Herb Vinaigrette is simple to make and tasty to eat. As a brunch, substitute for an evening snack or along with a complete meal - Tuna Pasta Salad with Herb Vinaigrette is perfect to have anytime of the day. Try this at home and... - 41.8602
Tuna Tartare And Herb Salad
1. Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F. Assemble the mise en place trays.
2. To make the vinaigrette, grate the ginger. Wrap the grated ginger in a square of cheesecloth, hold it over a small bowl, and twist the cheesecloth tightly to extract the ginger juice.... - 43.2475
Dilled Tuna And Potato Salad
Scrub potatoes; cut into 1/2 inch cubes.
In a covered medium saucepan cook potatoes in a small amount of boiling water for 10 to 12 minutes or just until tender.
Drain and cool slightly.
Meanwhile, in a large bowl stir together mayonnaise dressing, yogurt,... - 38.1384
Anchovy And Tuna Salad
This Anchovy and Tuna Salad tastes incredible ! Try this mixed fish accompaniment with herbs and vegetable seasonings for your next meal ! Your suggestions for this Anchovy and Tuna Salad are welcome ! - 35.053
Tuna Salad Spread
In a medium bowl, stir together the tuna and mayonnaise until well combined and smooth.
Stir in the celery, shallots and cilantro or parsley.
Cover and chill in the refrigerator for at least 1 hour to blend the flavors. - 25.2934
Grilled Tuna Salad Mediterranean Style
Cut tuna into 3/4-inch strips.
Brush tuna with oil.
Sprinkle tuna with garlic powder and cook over medium-high heat, 2 minutes on each side.
Tuna will be firm to the touch and opaque.
Do not overcook.
Remove tuna to mixing bowl.
Flake into... - 43.8804
Provencale Salad With Tuna And White Beans
1. Heat a large nonstick skillet over medium-low heat and add 1 teaspoon of olive oil. Add the leek or onion, celery, carrots, bay leaf, and thyme, and cook until the vegetables are soft, about 10 minutes. Add the beans and water or stock and cook about 5... - 32.4589
Dill Tuna Yogurt Salad
This dilled tuna yogurt salad is a vegetable fish salad. Made with flaked and canned tuna, this tuna salad is herbed with dill for flavor. Dressed with yogurt and mayonnaise, it is delicious and can be served as a side in meals. - 34.2035
Tuna Salad With Fennel Cucumber And Tarragon
1. In a bowl, whisk the shallot, vinegar, oil, sugar and tarragon. Add the fennel and cucumber and toss. Let the salad stand for 5 minutes.
2. Add the tuna to the salad and season with salt and pepper. Spoon the salad into lettuce leaves or pita bread and... - 31.6977
Italian White Bean & Tuna Salad
Sort and rinse beans; place in a medium saucepan.
Add cold water to cover.
Over medium-high heat, bring to a boil, uncovered; boil 2 minutes.
Remove from heat; cover and let beans soak 1 hour.
Discard soaking water; rinse beans under cold running water.
In... - 42.0686
Tuna Pasta Primavera Salad
In large bowl, combine all ingredients except lettuce and herbs. Chill several hours. If using oil and vinegar dressing, stir salad mixture occasionally to evenly marinate ingredients. Place lettuce leaves on each plate; spoon salad over lettuce. Garnish with... - 31.8554
Tuna And Cannellini Salad
Place beans in serving bowl.
Add scallions, garlic , herbs, vinegar, lemon juice, olive oil, salt, and pepper, and toss lightly.
In small bowl, break tuna into small chunks with a fork; add to bean mixture and toss just enough to blend.
Garnish with tomato... - 32.3723
Tuna And Fennel Coulibiac
Fry (saute) the fennel and onion in the butter for about 3 minutes, stirring until softened and slightly golden.
Remove from the heat and stir in the tuna, sweetcorn, mayonnaise, parsley and seasoning.
Unroll the pastry on to a dampened baking sheet.
Spoon... - 39.7762
Terrific Tuna Casserole
The terrific tuna casserole is a fish and macaroni casserole made with fresh veggies. Made with added yogurt for moistness, the terrific tuna casserole is herbed with thyme and baked in the oven. Sided with a salad, its is filling and delicious. - 34.6244
Walnut Tuna Stuffed Tomato
1. Use a sharp paring knife to peel the tomatoes.
2. Season them with salt and pepper.
3. Place on a plate, cover and refrigerate for 2 hours before serving.
4. To make the filling, in a large bowl, flake the tuna and add eggs, onions, celery,... - 46.9965
Seared Tuna With Pernod And Thyme
1. Wipe the fish steaks with a damp cloth or dampened kitchen paper.
2. Season both sides of the fish to taste with salt and pepper, then place in a shallow bowl and reserve.
3. Mix together the Pernod, olive oil, lime zest and juice with the fresh thyme... - 41.7055
Mostaccioli Salad Nicoise
Prepare Creamette® Mostaccioli according to package directions; drain.
In large bowl, combine mostaccioli, vegetables, olives and tuna.
In small bowl, whisk together olive oil, vinegar, garlic, mustard, herb seasoning, basil and pepper; toss with salad... - 31.0805
Provencal Vegetable Tart With Seared Tuna
1. Assemble the mise en place.
2. To make the tart pastry, cut the butter and shortening into tablespoon-sized pieces. Wrap the butter and shortening separately in plastic wrap and freeze for 30 minutes.
3. Combine the flour and salt in the bowl of a food... - 44.2492
Grilled Herbed Swordfish Steak
1) In a glass dish, put the swordfish.
2) Chop the shallots and mix them with the garlic, oil, herbs and lemon juice.
3) Pour the prepared mixture all over the fish.
4) Marinate the fish for about 2 hours, turning once.
5) Take the fish... - 39.3323
Spicy Salad Nicoise
This Salade Nicoise recipe is simply irresistible. Try this Salade Nicoise on a get together; you will definetely get a lot of compliments for this dish. - 43.8072
Tangy Celery Luncheon Salad
Leave stalk whole, but wash gently and scrape strings from outside ribs.
Trim away root end and slice across top, removing most of the outer leaves.
Cut stalk lengthwise into 4 pieces.
Cook covered in shallow saucepan with water and broth mix.
When celery is... - 43.1733
This Tunisian Salad is an easy-to-prepare side dish. An amazingly delicious recipe, Tunisian Salad is a side dish that you would surely love to talk about with us! - 33.356
Salad Nicoise With Vinaigrette Dressing
Mix enough mayonnaise with potatoes to coat thoroughly.
Toss tomatoes lightly in a small amount of Vinaigrette Dressing.
In a separate bowl, toss green beans in a small amount of Vinaigrette Dressing.
Let marinate while preparing the rest of the salad; drain... - 41.8764
Smorrebrod has a great taste. Smorrebrod gets its taste from Bread, dressed with seafood spread, and topped with sausages and meats. Smorrebrod is inspired by many restaurants across the world. - 43.3802