- » Fresh Herb Scone
Fresh Herb Scone Recipes
Enjoy our collection of fresh herb scone recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for fresh herb scone recipes.
Fresh Herb Scones
Sift flour and sugar into basin, rub in butter.
Stir in chives, dill and parsley.
Pour in milk and enough water to mix-to a sticky dough.
Turn onto lightly floured surface, knead lightly until smooth.
Pat dough out to approximately 2cm thickness; cut into... - 33.6087
Fresh Herb And Oat Scones
1.Place flour, oats and baking powder in a bowl.
Rub through margarine until mixture resembles fine breadcrumbs.
Stir in parsley, basil and rosemary.
2.Make a well in the centre of mixture and pour in milk.
Mix lightly with a knife until all ingredients are... - 37.9639
Scones With Herbs And Parmesan
Scones With Herbs And Parmesan has a delicious taste. Scones With Herbs And Parmesan get its taste from cheese and eggs, flavored by lemon juice. Scones With Herbs And Parmesan is inspired by many food joints across the world. - 42.0758
Sour Cream Scone With Tarragon And Cheese
1. Preheat the oven to 400°F.
2. Take a cookie sheet and lightly grease it.
3. Take a large mixing bowl and sift flour, sugar, salt and baking powder into it.
4. Crumble the mixture by using fingertips or pastry cutter.
5. Fold in... - 45.845
Cheese And Chive Scones
1)Preheat oven to 400 degrees F or 200 degrees C or Gas Mark 6.
2)Into a mixing bowl, sift together flour, cayenne, mustard and salt.
3)Add in soft cheese and blend very well.
4)Mix in cut chives.
5)Pour in 100 ml of milk into the well... - 44.258
1) Sieve the flour into a bowl and add salt
2) Rub in the margarine
3) Add the water and milk slowly to mix and make a soft dough
4) Roll the dough to a circle about 1 inch thick and place onto a baking sheet
5) Using the hands spread out the... - 47.5299
1. Preheat the oven to 200°C/400°F/Gas Mark 6.
2. In a frying pan heat the olive oil and fry the chopped bacon and onion for 5 minutes such that softened.
3. Ad and fry the lamb and fry with frequent stirring such that it is browned... - 44.7161
Heat half the oil in a frying pan or casserole.
Toss the meat in the flour and fry until golden brown on a fairly high heat.
Turn down the heat, add remaining oil and vegetables, and saute gently for a few minutes.
Add the bay leaf, seasoning and stock and... - 45.2793
1. Preheat the oven to 150°C/300°F or Gas Mark 2.
2. To prepare the beef coat in flour seasoned with salt and pepper.
3. In a flameproof casserole dish, Heat the oil add the beef and fry briskly until browned on all sides.
4. Fry... - 44.5406
Frankfurter And Bean Cobbler
1. Preheat oven to 180°C (350°F/ Gas 4). Heat oil in a large flameproof casserole over moderate heat. Add onion, garlic and bacon and fry for 2 minutes. Stir in mushrooms and celery; fry for 2 minutes more. Stir in tomatoes.
2. Mix cornflour with white wine... - 30.3732
Chicken Pot Pie
1. Melt butter in a large frying pan and cook onion, stirring, over a medium heat for 3-4 minutes or until onion is soft. Add chicken and cook, stirring, for 3 minutes longer.
2. Add potatoes and carrots and cook, stirring, for 8-10 minutes. Stir in flour,... - 38.5528