- » Fresh Herb Potato
Fresh Herb Potato Recipes
Enjoy our collection of fresh herb potato recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for fresh herb potato recipes.
Potatoes In Fresh Herb Sauce
Potatoes in fresh herb sauce is a savory and delightful recipe made with cooked ham. Cooked with vegetables like onions and leek, the poatoes in fresh herb sauce is made with added yogurt and beef broth with a medley of herbs for flavor. - 36.5368
Herbed New Potatoes With Fresh Peas
Herbed New Potatoes With Fresh Peas is an amazingly easy to prepare recipe which cannot just escape your guest's attention in any party. The deadly combination of varieties of vegetables will get you a lots of compliments for your creativity. - 31.6648
Herbed New Potatoes With Fresh Peas
1. Scrape the potatoes and place in a saucepan with one-half inch boiling
water and the salt. Cover and boil until done, about twenty-five minutes. Shake
the pan occasionally.
2. Five minutes before the potatoes are completely cooked, add the peas and basil.... - 39.8492
Broiled Grated Potatoes
Peel, dice, and cook potatoes until fork tender.
Place in food processor with just quick off-and-on turns to give grated appearance or grate by hand.
Add cream, salt, pepper, and thyme, stirring potatoes lightly.
Use some melted butter to cover bottom of... - 31.9247
Red Skin Potatoes
Put potatoes in saucepan.
Cover with water.
Bring to a boil.
Boil 10-15 minutes, just until tender.
Return to pan.
Add butter, salt, pepper, and herb.
Toss. - 30.6975
Fresh Rosemary And Lemon Roasted Potatoes
Look at this interesting kind of roasted potatoes flavored with fresh rosemary and lemon zest. Watch this impressive video that shares a super simple recipe that would be a great accompaniment to pep up any regular meal. The video is step-wise, well explained... - 105.912
Double Herb Roasted Chicken And Potatoes
1. Preheat oven to 450°.
2. Remove and discard giblets and neck from chicken. Rinse chicken with cold water,- pat dry. Trim excess fat. Starting at neck cavity, loosen skin from breast and drumsticks by inserting fingers, gently pushing between skin and... - 30.7214
Wine Laced Potatoes
Melt butter with oil in large skillet.
Add potatoes, salt, pepper, and chives.
Saute about 15 minutes or until golden brown, turning occasionally.
Stir in wine.
Cover.Cook 5 minutes. - 29.2221
Lemon Herb Butter
1. In a bowl, add butter, fresh herbs, lemon zest, and lemon juice. Mix it well.
2. On saran wrap put the mixture. Roll tight to form a log.
3. Tie the ends and pop it in refrigerator. Use whenever you want.
4. Serve herbed butter with... - 102.49
I just adore the flavor of potatoes and this Herbed-Potato Frittata is one of my hot favorites. It is indeed the richness of potatoes and seasonings that make this Herbed-Potato Frittata yum. Give this Herbed-Potato Frittata a try. - 40.1945
Potato Pancakes With Sour Cream And Chives
Place the potatoes and onion in blender or food processor, and process until potatoes are finely chopped.
Place in a bowl and spoon off any liquid.
Add the egg, flour, salt, and pepper and mix well.
In an 8-inch frying pan or skillet, place oil to come 1/4... - 40.9775
Baked Potatoes Cheese And Salami
Scrub potatoes thoroughly.
Bake at 450° F for 40-45 minutes or until done.
Remove from oven.
Cut a long vertical gash in each potato.
Insert a strip of salami and cheese into each potato.
Sprinkle with parsley. - 30.2616
Jacket Potatoes With Herbed Cottage Cheese
1. Rub each potato all over with salt and pierce. Bake in a preheated oven for 60-70 minutes.
2. Push the cottage cheese through a fine sieve and mix in the sage, lemon juice and peppercorns.
3. Cut off the top of each potato, fluff up the insides and... - 28.0014
Curried Potato Salad In Green Pepper Shells
Cook potatoes in boiling salted water until tender.
Remove skins and cube.
Combine warm potatoes with chopped green pepper and celery in a large bowl.
Combine mayonnaise, curry powder, chives, salt, and pepper.
Stir into potatoes and... - 40.7359
Fresh Herbed Fromage Frais
1. In a bowl mix together, natural fromage frais, fresh herbs, apple juice and seasoning.
2. Allow the mixture to stand for about 30 minutes, to allow the flavours to infuse.
3. Use the fresh herbed Fromage fraise for salads as dressings, or... - 23.3689
The herbed potatoes is a flavorful and savory potato preparation. Made with fresh onions stuffed in sliced potatoes, this microwaved herbed potato recipe is cooked in a butter and herb mixture with dill and parsley and is spiced with paprika. - 32.9411
Potatoes With Fresh Fenugreek
1. Heat the oil in a medium-sized haandi or saucepan and stir-fry the onions for 1 minute with the curry leaves, onion seeds, mustard seeds, cumin seeds and dried red chillies. Lower the heat and add the ginger, garlic, turmeric, chilli powder and salt and... - 34.5561
Potatoes With Fresh Fennel
1. In a 3 1/2-quart electric slow cooker, layer the potatoes and bell pepper strips. Pour on half of the broth. Top with all of the fennel pieces, covering the potatoes. Pour the remaining broth over all.
2. Cover and cook on the low heat setting 5 to 6... - 23.0716
New Potato Salad With Herbs
1. Scrub the potatoes, add to boiling salted water and cook along with a savory or mint sprig till potatoes turn tender.
2. Meanwhile, take a round, large mixing bowl and beat mustard and vinegar well. Whole whisking, add olive oil and then a little... - 44.9509
Fresh Herb Baked Drumsticks
PREP: Preheat oven to 400°F. Line 13x9-inch baking pan with foil; spray with nonstick cooking spray. CLEAN: Wash hands. Remove protective ice glaze from frozen chicken by holding under cool running water 1 to 2 minutes. Arrange chicken in single layer in... - 34.5267
New England Clam Chowder With Fresh Herbs
1. If you are using fresh clams, shuck them
2. Reserve the quor, or juice, from each clam
3. If you are using canned clams, drain them and reserve their liquor also
4. Chop clams coarsely
5. Fry bacon in skillet until crisp then remove... - 44.7578
Manhattan Clam Chowder With Fresh Herbs
In large saucepan; cook and stir bacon and onion until bacon is crisp and onion is tender.
Mix in remaining ingredients.
Heat through, stirring occasionally. - 30.653
Herbed Mashed Potatoes
1) Arrange the ingredients required.
2) In a bowl, make mashed potatoes with the potaotes, butter, milk, salt and pepper. ... - 36.7809
Herb Roasted Potatoes
1) Preheat oven moderate hot to 375°F
1) Clean potatoes and cut into quarters.
2) Mix potatoes along with remaining ingredients.
3) Take 8-inch square baking dish and arrange potatoes in it.
4) Cook at Combination 3 for 20- 25 minutes... - 41.3597
Sauteed Baby Potatoes With Herbs
Peel the potatoes, prick with fork.
Boil 5 cups water with 2 tsp salt.
Add potatoes and boil in salted water for 7-8 minutes, or till they get cooked.
Check with a knife to see that it goes inside smoothly without any resistance.
Heat oil in a pan for... - 36.2965
Herb Potato Cakes
1. Boil the potatoes, then mash with a generous knob of butter. Season with salt, pepper and finely chopped herbs.
2. From the mashed potato into flat cakes and leave to cool.
3. When reasonably firm dust with flour, dip in the beaten egg and milk mixture and... - 32.219
New Potatoes With Herbs
In saucepan, boil unpeeled potatoes until tender, about 15 minutes; drain.
Add basil, chives, lemon juice, oil, and pepper to taste.
Mix lightly and serve. - 22.6783
Sauteed New Potatoes With Herbs
1. Wash potatoes, scrubbing to remove grit.
2. Pare the potatoes and place in a bowl of salted water to prevent browning.
3. Drain and pat dry before cooking.
4. In a large skillet, heat the olive oil over moderate heat.
5. Add the... - 44.0914
Herbed Neiu Potatoes
Boil potatoes without peeling.
Drain; if desired, remove skins.
Combine butter or margarine, parsley, chives, dill, thyme and salt; add to potatoes.
Set pan over very low heat 5Ã¢â‚¬â€10 minutes; stir potatoes carefully to coat with melted herb... - 25.799
Herbed Potatoes Au Gratin
1. Preheat the oven to 375°.
2. Slice the unpeeled potatoes 1/4 inch thick and place them in a bowl of cold water.
3. Melt the butter in a small saucepan over medium-low heat. Stir in the flour, half the parsley, the rosemary, garlic and pepper. Gradually... - 33.0416
This recipe of herbed potatoes was picked up by me from a gourmet magazine, I twisted it a little bit to meet my taste. Here I am, sharing my version with you. No other ingredient will make herbed potatoes taste so awesome than parsley and butter. It is an... - 40.1898
Roasted Red Potato Salad With Herb Vinaigrette
Combine oil, garlic, rosemary, 1/2 teaspoon salt and 1/4 teaspoon pepper in a small bowl.
Drizzle over potatoes; toss gently to coat.
Place potatoes in the basket and roast for 30 to 40 minutes or until tender.
In a large bowl combine the olives, yellow... - 35.9504
Buttermilk Herb Mashed Potatoes
Cover potatoes with cold water and bring to a boil over high heat.
Reduce the heat to medium and cook for 15 to 20 minutes, or until the potatoes are tender when tested with a sharp knife.
Drain and return to the saucepan.
Off heat, mash with a potato masher... - 36.453
Roasted Potatoes With Herb Vinaigrette
Preheat oven to 400°.
Combine 1 1/2 tablespoons oil and potatoes on a large jelly-roll pan coated with cooking spray, tossing to coat.
Sprinkle with 1/4 teaspoon salt and 1/4 teaspoon pepper.
Bake at 400° for 40 minutes or until tender, stirring after... - 41.5752
Whipped Herbed Potatoes
Peel potatoes and divide in quarters.
Cover with boiling water.
Add salt, boil 20 minutes or until tender.
Return to saucepan and shake dry over heat.
Mash very well.
Scald cream and milk.
Beat into the potatoes with the butter.
It should be a light... - 44.9141
Herbed Potato And Green Bean Salad
1. Bring salted water to a boil in a 4 quart pot.
2. Wash and cut the potatoes in quarters, and cut the French beans into bite size pieces.
3. Boil the potatoes for 10-15 minutes and towards 7-8 minutes of cooking add the green beans and boil... - 0
Gnocchi With Herb Sauce
1. Cook gnocchi in a large saucepan of boiling water following packet directions. Drain and keep warm.
2. To make sauce, place parsley, coriander, basil, pine nuts and parmesan cheese in a food processor or blender and process until combined. Add mayonnaise,... - 33.5022
Essargot With Veal Glazed Potatoes And Herb Polenta
Saute onion and garlic add white wine and reduced it till dry add esscargot and mix with fresh chopped herbs
Cut the potat in to even size as show in the picture and seared on a flat top add veal glaze and arrange in a baking tray put parmeasan cheese on the... - 38.1205
Potato Salad With Herbs
Cook the potatoes in boiling salted water until tender, then drain well and slip off the skins.
Allow to cool until you are able to handle them comfortably.
Cut the potatoes into 1 cm/1/2 in cubes.
Put the potato cubes in a mixing bowl and add the spring... - 36.4868
Herbed Baby Potatoes
Preheat oven to 350Â° F.
In a 2-quart casserole, toss potatoes in oil to coat each piece.
Add remaining ingredients, except parsley for garnish.
Toss to coat evenly.
Bake 30 to 40 minutes, or until lightly browned.
Garnish with parsley. - 37.6668
Herbed Sweet Potato Risotto
Herbed sweet potato Risotto is with love from Italy! Spice up your menu with this wonderful herbed dish with sweet potato. Italian parsley and Parmesan cheese makes the Herbed sweet potato Risotto surely a winner at the dinner! - 44.8964
Herb And Potato Soup
Cook the potatoes in boiling salted water until they are tender.
Drain well, then rub through a sieve into a mixing bowl.
Melt the butter in a large saucepan.
Add the onions and cook until they are soft but not brown.
Remove from the heat and stir in the... - 35.7049
Baked Potatoes With Herbs
GETTING READY 1) Preheat the oven and prepare the baking tray. 2) Scrub potatoes and pat dry. MAKING ... - 29.3332
Garlic And Herb Mashed Potatoes
Put potatoes in large saucepan with enough water to cover and cook 12 to 15 minutes or until tender.
Do not overcook.
When potatoes are about half cooked, melt butter in saut pan over medium-high heat; add garlic and saute 1 minute.
Do not let garlic... - 30.2263
Herbed Potato Sticks
In 8-cup (2 L) baking dish, combine onion, oil, butter and garlic; microwave at High for 1-1/2 to 2 minutes or until onion is softened, stirring once.
Stir in parsley, basil, chili powder, salt and pepper.
Wash and scrub potatoes well.
Halve... - 41.5271
Microwave Herbed Potato Sticks
In 8-cup (2 L) microwaveable baking dish, combine onion, oil, butter and garlic; microwave at High for 1-1/2 to 2 minutes or until onion is softened, stirring once.
Stir in parsley, basil, chili powder, salt and pepper.
Halve potatoes lengthwise;... - 36.3727
Mashed Yukon Gold Potatoes
Have some potatoes in the stock and want a recipe to use them? Here is a recipe by chef Keith Snow to make Mashed potatoes with preferably Yukon Gold variety or even otherwise and chives as the key flavor. Great to accompany fish or grilled meats! - 95.4342
Homemade Herb Mayonnaise
1) Heat the oven.
2) In the oven, set the potatoes for baking.
3) Make the mayonnaise in a bowl, by beating a mixture of lemon juice, egg yolks, salt and mustard powder for a couple of minutes.
4) Now, pour the olive oil, only a little... - 43.1614
Potato Salad With Garlic And Herbs
To make the dressing: In a large salad bowl, whisk together the oil, vinegar, marjoram, parsley, yogurt, garlic and sugar.
To make the salad: Bring a large pot of water to a rolling boil.
Add the potatoes and cook for 5 minutes.
Add the carrots and beans and... - 36.2404
Herbed Two Potato Skewers
1. Prepare a fire in a grill and then position the oiled grill rack such that is 4-6 inches the fire.
2. Steam all the potatoes on a rack by placing the rack over boiling water. The potatoes will be tender in about 15-20 minutes.
3.... - 45.797
Herbed Potato Salad
Place potatoes, onion and eggs in large bowl. Add parsley and tarragon; mix well.
Add mayonnaise and lemon juice; mix well. Season, mix once more and serve. - 25.1004
Steamed New Potatoes In Buttered Herbs
Scrub the potatoes with a stiff brush to remove the skins.
Place in a steamer over boiling water, cover, and steam 20-25 minutes or until tender.
Shake with the salt over heat to dry.
Place potatoes in a preheated serving dish, pour over the butter, and toss... - 34.0218
Creamy Herb Potatoes
1. Take a 9-inch skillet and melt margarine in it.Add onions in it and saute onions for 1-2 minutes.
2. Add potatoes in margarine and saute it against medium heat until these potatoes turn soft. The cooking should continue for 2-3 minutes.
3. Take a... - 41.9881
Herbed Potato Salad
Place potatoes in a large saucepan; add water to cover.
Bring to a boil; cover, reduce heat, and simmer 15 minutes or until potatoes are tender.
Drain; cover and chill.
Snap off tough ends of asparagus.
Remove scales from stalks with a knife or vegetable... - 42.7624
Delicate Herbed Potato Pancakes
GETTING G READY
1. In a bowl, grate potatoes coarsely.
2. Quickly add chives, tarragon, salt, and pepper and mix well.
3. In a large nonstick skillet, take 1 tablespoon each of butter and oil.
4. Heat over medium-high until the oil and butter is quite... - 43.6792
Herbed Potato Cakes
1. In a large mixing bowl combine the mashed potatoes, egg, onion, parsley or chives, and dill. Mix well. Shape mixture into 6 patties, about 3/4 inch thick.
2. In a shallow dish mix flour, seasoned salt, and 1/8 teaspoon pepper. Carefully coat patties with... - 30.7626
Herbed Potato Salad
Mix all ingredients in a very large bowl, cover, and chill several hours before serving. - 32.3861
Cheese And Herb Potatoes
1. Wash, and scrub the tomatoes. Pierce throughout the flesh using knife.
2. Cover them with absorbent paper and keep them on a plate.
3. Microwave potatoes for 25 minutes. (Larger potatoes will take long time, and this time is... - 42.3689
Herbs-seasoned Potato Pancakes
1. Preheat the oven to 200°F and place a large baking sheet in the oven to -warm. Using the shredding disc of a food processor or the coarse side of a hand grater, grate the potatoes and place in a bowl of ice water. Grate the onion.
2. In a large bowl,... - 34.3683
Herbed Pork & Potatoes
In a small bowl, combine the rosemary, marjoram, garlic, sage, 3 teaspoons oil, salt and pepper.
Rub the roast with 2 tablespoons herb mixture.
In a Dutch oven over medium-high heat, brown roast in the remaining oil on all sides.
Place in a roasting pan... - 31.7038
Herbed Sweet Potato Soup
1. Melt butter in a medium saucepan over medium heat. Add onion; saute 2 minutes or until tender. Add broth, sweet potato, maple syrup, salt, thyme, curry powder, nutmeg, and red pepper; bring to a boil. Cover, reduce heat, and simmer 20 minutes or until... - 24.8803
Baked Potato Cake With Herbs
Baked Potato Cake With Herbs is a healthy and filling appetizer. The blend of chicken bouillion, nutmeg, eggs with dash of pepper and salth gives a Baked Potato Cake With Herbs unimpeachable taste. - 44.0614
Chilled Potatoes In Creamy Herb Sauce
These Chilled Potatoes in Creamy Herb Sauce taste terrific ! Try out these irresistible seasoned potato accompaniment with rice, pasta or meat and let me know if you like ! Your suggestions for these Chilled Potatoes in Creamy Herb Sauce are welcome ! - 39.5496
Sauteed New Potatoes With Garlic And Herbs
1. Take a 12-inch skillet, add olive oil, garlic and onion and cook for about 5 minutes on medium heat.
2. Stir in potatoes and toss thoroughly to coat well.
3. Cover the skillet and cook for about 20 minutes, on medium heat, turning frequently.
4.... - 41.5025
Pan Roasted Herbed Potatoes And Chicken
1. Remove the chicken tenderloins from the breast meat. Cut the breast meat in half horizontally, to create thin cutlets. Pound the tenderloins and cutlets between sheets of plastic wrap, until they are 1/4 inch thick. Place them in a shallow bowl, add 1/4... - 34.8363
Herbed Potato Chips
1. Preheat oven to 450°F. Spray large baking sheets with cooking spray; set aside.
2. Cut potatoes crosswise into very thin slices, about 1/16 inch thick. Pat dry with paper towels. Arrange potato slices in single layer on prepared baking sheets; coat... - 28.983
Cod With Herbed Potatoes
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2) Coat a 9 X 13-inch baking dish with oil.
3) Cut the potatoes into quarters or eighths, depending on the size.
4) Place the cod in the center of the baking dish.
5) Surround with the potatoes.
6) Arrange... - 45.5378
Potato And Herb Stuffed Flat Bread
To make dough, sift all-purpose flour, whole wheat flour, and 2 teaspoons salt into a large mixing bowl.
Make a well in the center of the flour; add 3 tablespoons oil and warm water.
Mix, adding more water one tablespoon at a time if necessary, to make a firm... - 41.0625
Roast Capon With Whole Garlic Herbs And Potatoes
Wipe capon inside and out with damp cloth.
Combine thyme, rosemary, salt and pepper; rub half of the mixture on inside and outside of capon.
Place on rack in shallow roasting pan, breast side up.
Stir together butter and oil; drizzle half of the mixture over... - 39.26
Herbed Capon With Brown Rice Stuffing And Roasted Potatoes
1) Preheat the oven to 425°F.
2) Cut and discard the neck and reserve the giblets.
3) Rinse the bird well inside and out with cold water.
4) Dry the bird using paper towels.
5) Begin from the edge of the cavity.
6) Slowly loosen and lift the... - 45.1402
Salt Cod And Potato Gratin With Garlic And Herbs
Rinse all the loose salt off the bakalidros, salt cod side, then soak for 24 hours.
Some people put it in a large bowl under running water, but I prefer an even larger bucket, as you can cover the dried fish well with a greater amount of water to dissolve the... - 42.3336
Prepare potato soup and set aside.
Cook sorrel, covered, in butter 10 minutes, stirring occasionally.
Combine with potato soup and heat.
Beat together cream and egg yolks, whisk in 1/2 cup hot soup and return to rest of soup.
Adjust seasonings with salt,... - 27.5361
Herbed Gnocchi With Tomato Onion Sauce
1. To prepare sauce, in medium saucepan, combine tomatoes, onion, margarine, sugar, salt and pepper to taste. Bring to a boil; lower heat and simmer 30 minutes. Transfer to food processor; puree until smooth.
2. To prepare gnocchi, in another medium saucepan,... - 38.5535
Herb Coated Steak Fries
Preheat the oven to 475°F.
Cut the potatoes lengthwise in half, then cut crosswise in half.
Place the potatoes, cut side down, on a work surface.
Cut lengthwise into 1/2-inch-thick slices.
Place the potatoes on a large baking sheet.
Drizzle with the oil,... - 40.4852
New Potatoes With Mint And Chives
Wash the potatoes, but do not peel them.
Place them in a pan, pour boiling water over them, salt and a sprig of mint.
Cover and cook for 20-25 minutes, or until cooked through but still firm.
Drain the potatoes.
Add the butter, chopped mint and chives, and... - 29.4055
Savory Potato Wedges
Crunchy exterior and soft insides, potato wedges is one sinful indulgence that one can hardly resist. Not only easy to make and good to eat, they make for great addition to your holiday or regular dinner table. Relish them with ketchup or serve alongside slaw... - 103.759
Cream Of Red Bliss Potatoes With Chanterelle And Chives
Heat oil in large saucepan; add onion, celery, leek, garlic, thyme, marjoram and bay leaf.
Cook until vegetables are tender.
Stir in potatoes and stock.
Bring mixture to a boil.
Reduce heat to low; simmer until potatoes are tender.
Remove bay leaf.
Place soup... - 38.2464
Cheddar-monterey Jack Cheese Whipped Potatoes With Chives
After a long day outside, when you have unexpected guests coming in, a fuss-free side-dish like this will surely please. Here's yet another sumptuous and simple diner recipe by Betty. In this video, she shares her all-time favorite side-dish recipe that makes... - 97.6342
Soup De Veau Aux Herbes
Melt butter until bubbly, stir in flour and cook, stirring, 3 minutes.
Gradually add stock and cook and stir until slightly thickened.
Add herbs, cover and cook at low boil 5 minutes.
Add lemon juice, salt and pepper.
Add dumplings and garnish with parsley... - 30.2147
Herb And Vegetable Pie
Preheat oven to 200Â°C (400Â°F).
In the work bowl finely chop the onions, parsley and herbs.
Line the pie dish with pastry and reserve some for the lid.
Bake the lined pie dish, covered with foil, for 15 minutes.
Allow to cool.
Place the vegetables in... - 43.2876
Fresh Corn And Zucchini Soup
Cut kernels from corn and set aside.
Cut cobs into several pieces and set aside.
Lightly brown onion and garlic in oil, add stock, parsley, oregano and cut-up cobs.
Bring to boil and cook 5 minutes.
Discard parsley, oregano and cobs.
Add reserved corn kernels... - 42.4979
Fresh Tuna Salad
1 In a large saucepan of boiling unsalted water, cook the potatoes for 1 minute over moderately high heat.
Add the green beans and cook 6 minutes more or until tender.
Set aside 3 tablespoons of the cooking liquid and drain the vegetables.
Rinse the... - 40.5378
Old Fashioned Fresh Vegetable Beef Soup
In large kettle or Dutch oven combine beef cross cuts, water, salt, oregano, marjoram, peppercorns, and bay leaves.
Bring mixture to boiling.
Reduce heat; cover and simmer for 2 hours.
Remove the beef.
Cut meat from bones; chop meat.
Strain broth; skim off... - 43.3938
Golden Mashed Potatoes
Combine potatoes, milk, spread sticks and chives; beat until fluffy.
Stir in half of the process cheese spread.
Spoon into 1-quart casserole; sprinkle with Parmesan cheese.
Bake at 350°F, 20 to 25 minutes or until thoroughly heated.
Top with remaining... - 30.4093
Dill Roasted Potatoes
Want a ridiculously easy one pot side dish? Then this recipe is for you. It’s a great way to spice up that boring ol’ potato. - 0
Roasted Potatoes With Lemon Garlic And Rosemary
1. Preheat oven to 425° F.
2. Place the potatoes in a roasting pan. Add the olive oil, lemon juice, garlic, salt, and rosemary, if dried, and mix by hand until combined.
3. Cook for 35 minutes until browned. For crispy potatoes, cook about 10 minutes longer.... - 24.7888
Haandi Potatoes With Lime And Coriander
1. Mix together the garlic cloves, crushed coriander seeds, crushed black peppercorns and half of the shredded ginger.
2. Heat the oil in a haandi or saucepan, add the spring onions and fry for about 1 minute.
3. Pour in the spice mixture, lower the heat and... - 37.0904
Tangy Cheese Stuffed New Potatoes
In a medium size heavy saucepan over moderately high heat, bring to a boil enough unsalted water to cover the potatoes.
Add the potatoes, reduce the heat to low, cover, and cook until tender about 15 minutes.
Meanwhile, place the cottage cheese in an... - 32.9152
Gnocchi With Herb Sauce
1. Cook gnocchi in a large saucepan of boiling water following packet directions. Drain and keep warm.
2. To make sauce, place parsley, sage, basil, pine nuts and Parmesan cheese in a food processor or blender and process until combined. Add mayonnaise, stock... - 34.5561
Sweet Potato Soup
How can one possibly make Sweet Potato Soup? This was haunting me till I grabbed a cook book from the nearest store. Most of the time we are clueless about the cooking options with sweet potatoes. But this amazingly interesting yet easy preparation can make... - 38.6467
Parsleyed Potato Salad
This parsleyed potato salad is one of my favorite potato salads. Fresh and delicious with celery, peppers and onions to it, the parsleyed potato salad can be dressed with either mayo or a dressing of choice and really savory when served chilled. - 35.7933
Sauteed Plantains & Sweet Potatoes
SautÃ©ed Plantains & Sweet Potatoes-Yum, yum and yum. I cannot express in words the awesome taste of this great combo. Make this and keep saying yum! - 31.3955
American Picnic Potato Salad
Drop the potatoes as you peel them into a kettle of cold, salted water.
Bring to a boil and cook until tender but still firm.
When done, drain the potatoes and drop them into a mixing bowl; roughly slice them.
Sprinkle the still-hot potatoes with vinegar,... - 35.1221
Chicken With Potatoes & Peppers
Chicken with potatoes and pepper is a vegetable chicken recipe. Oven cooked with chicken flavored with Italian dressing, it is baked with added canned tomatoes and twin herbs. Fresh and flavorful, the chicken with potatoes and pepper can be served for both... - 35.1513
Stir Fried Carrots And Potatoes
Stir fried carrots and potatoes is a herbed vegetable stir fry recipe. Skillet cooked, the stir fried carrots and potatoes are flavored with chives, seasoned and tossed to serve. - 30.1528
Tarragon Potato Soup
Coat a Dutch oven with cooking spray,- place over medium-high heat until hot.
Add leeks and mushrooms; saute 5 minutes or until render.
Add potatoes and next 3 ingredients.
bring to a boil.
Cover, reduce heat, and simmer 30 to 35 minutes or until potatoes are... - 41.8404