- » Fresh Herb Pate
Fresh Herb Pate Recipes
Enjoy our collection of fresh herb pate recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for fresh herb pate recipes.
Fresh Herb Pate
Blend together the cheese and cream.
Stir in the herbs and seasoning.
Turn into a 3/4 pint (2 cups) dish and chill before serving.
Serve with crisp biscuits. - 27.653
You May Also Like!
Herbed Mushroom Pate
1) Take a 12-inch skillet, heat butter and cook the garlic and mushrooms in it for about 5 minutes or until the entire liquid is absorbed.
2) Allow to cool down to room temperature.
3) In a food processing bowl, blend the cream cheese, mushroom... - 42.5027
1) Mix cheese and cream together.
2) Add all the herbs and toss with seasoning.
3) Serve with crackers. - 34.5136
Herb Liver Pate
1. Melt 60 g / 2 oz of the butter in a frying pan over a low heat, add onion, garlic, thyme and rosemary and cook, stirring, for 6-8 minutes or until onion is very tender.
2. Add livers to pan, increase heat to medium and cook, stirring, until livers are... - 32.7911
Herbed Chicken Liver Pate
1. Lightly grease a 2 1/2-cup crock or terrine or 8 small ramekins
2. In a large skillet, melt half the butter over a medium-low flame.
3. Add onion and garlic to the fat when it begins to froth.
4. SautÃ© for about 10 minutes or... - 44.8325
Fine Liver Pate
Lightly grease a three quart mold with the rendered fat.
In an electric blender, make a fine puree of the livers, eggs, cognac and cream.
From time to time add a little diced fat, onion and flour.
Add all the seasonings to the liver puree and mix well.
Pour... - 37.3538
Cheese Pesto Pate
1 Line a 3-cup bowl or mold with plastic wrap; set aside. In a blender container or food processor bowl combine parsley, Parmesan cheese, and nuts. Cover and blend or process with several on/off turns until mixture is crumbly, stopping frequently to scrape... - 28.9816
Sun Dried Tomato And Basil Chicken Pate
Preheat the oven to 325°F.
Lightly coat the inside of a small loaf pan (about 7 1/2 x 3 1/2 x 2 inches) with olive oil nonstick cooking spray.
In a food processor or blender, process the chicken with the remaining pate ingredients, pulsing on and off until... - 41.2163
Heavy Cream Chicken Liver Pate
Put livers in saucepan and cover with water.
Bring to boil; reduce heat and simmer, covered, until tender, about 10 minutes.
Put livers in blender with all ingredients.
Blend until smooth.
Pack into crock and refrigerate, covered, for 24... - 37.0162
Tuna Pate! Last weekend I just wanted to cook up something simple, easy and tasty for some unexpected guests for lunch! My solution? This incredibly simple Tuna Pate recipe. Try it! - 41.3849
Barquettes With Liver Pate
Dissolve the gelatin in a little cold water.
Stir in 4 tablespoons of boiling water, then 6 tablespoons of sherry.
Allow the liquid to gel on a platter.
Cut the liver in 8 thin slices shaped like the barquettes, briefly saute both sides in butter and season... - 38.1568