- » Fresh Ham Steak
Fresh Ham Steak Recipes
Enjoy our collection of fresh ham steak recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for fresh ham steak recipes.
Glazed Baked Ham Steak With Fresh Grapefruit Sauce
I like to eat grapefruit fresh and keep things simple, but I know some people like to make things fancy. This exotic ham steak dish is prepared with grapefruit juice, grapefruit sauce and grapefruit peel. - 26.1837
Orange-glazed Ham Steak
In a 12 x 9-inch (30 x 23 cm) glass baking dish, combine brown sugar, cornstarch and curry powder.
Stir in the orange juice and rind.
Place the ham slice in the mixture, then turn it two or three times to coat it well on both sides.
Stud the fat... - 36.5489
Ham Steak With Parsley Sauce
1. Line bottom of a shallow baking dish with half the parsley; drizzle with half the wine. Lay ham steak on parsley. Cover ham with remaining parsley; drizzle with remaining wine. Lightly cover baking dish.
2. Bake at 325°F about 30 minutes, or until ham is... - 23.7441
Ham Steak With Parsley Sauce
This ham steak with parsley sauce is prepared with smoked ham and fresh parsley. Cooked in white wine and mock hollandaise sauce and seasoned to taste, this ham steak with parsley sauce is an absolute stunner. Prepare it for dinner parties and you will have... - 41.5679
Apple Topped Ham Steak
In a large skillet coated with nonstick cooking spray, brown ham steak on both sides over medium heat; set aside and keep warm.
In the same skillet, saute onion until tender.
Stir in apple juice and mustard; bring to a boil.
Reduce heat; cover and... - 40.7439
Ham Steak With Cajun Green Beans
1. Combine paprika and thyme; sprinkle evenly over both sides of ham. Heat 1 tablespoon of the oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add ham and cook until browned, about 3 minutes per side.
2. Meanwhile, fill a large saucepan two-thirds full with... - 25.8842
Ham Steak Florentine
1. Preheat the broiler. Trim the fresh spinach of coarse stems and blemished leaves, and wash it. Place the spinach in a 3- or 4-quart pot with just the water that clings to the leaves, and cook covered, for 5 minutes, or until just limp. If you are using... - 31.5906
Ham Steak A La Grapefruit
About 30 minutes before serving: Preheat broiler if manufacturer directs.
In medium saucepan, combine grapefruit juice with sugar; bring to boil; stir in cornstarch mixed smooth with 2 tablespoons water; stir constantly until a thickened sauce.
With pointed... - 36.0855
Orange Glazed Ham Steak
€¢ In a 12 x 9-inch (30 x 23 cm) glass baking dish, combine brown sugar, cornstarch and curry powder.
€¢ Stir in the orange juice and rind. Mix well.
€¢ Place the ham slice in the mixture, then turn it two or three times to coat it well on both... - 32.5766
Heat the oil in a saucepan.
Saute the carrot, celery, garlic, rosemary, thyme and bay leaf for 5 minutes.
Pour in white wine.
Add the Madeira wine or apple juice and chicken broth, then simmer for 5 minutes.
Thicken the sauce with the thickener.
Pour the... - 41.7522
Ham Steak With Apples And Cranberries
1. In a glass measure, combine apple cider, brown sugar, lemon juice, mustard and cornstarch until smooth.
2. In a large nonstick skillet, heat butter over medium-high heat; brown ham on both sides. Remove to a plate.
3. Reduce heat to medium. Add green... - 27.2699
Caribbean Ham Steak
1) In a pan, saute the onion in the oil until soft, add the green pepper and saute for 2 min, stir in the curry powder and saute further for 1 min.
2) Blend the pineapple juice, cornflour, tomato ketchup, salt and pepper, and stir in to the pan with... - 39.2706