Fresh Wax Bean
- » Fresh Green Wax Bean
Fresh Green Wax Bean Recipes
Enjoy our collection of fresh green wax bean recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for fresh green wax bean recipes.
Fresh Green And Wax Beans
Wash and cut beans into 1/2 inch pieces.
Place in a deep 2-quart, heat-resistant, non-metallic casserole with the water.
Heat, covered, on full power 12 minutes or until tender.
Stir occasionally during cooking.
Drain water and season to taste. - 21.4765
Boiled Fresh Green Or Wax Beans
(1) In a large saucepan, bring salted water to a boil
(2) Add the beans and simmer for 15 -20 minutes until tender-crisp.
(3) Drain and refresh under cold water.
(4) In a sauté pan, melt the butter.
(5) Add the beans and toss.
(6) Season with salt... - 37.4992
Garden Fresh Yellow Wax Bean Soup Yi
1. Cook the above until just tender €” about 10 minutes.
2. In the meantime, in a large saucepan melt 4 tbsp. butter
3. Add 4 tbsp. flour and brown slightly
4. Slowly add 4 c. milk, stirring until thick
5. Add simmered vegetables and juices.
6. Then add... - 32.6872
Beans Green Snap And Wax
Wash; drain; string; trim ends; and break or cut beans into 2-inch pieces.
Boil beans 5 minutes.
Pack hot into hot jars, leaving 1-inch head space.
Add 1/2 teaspoon salt to each pint, if desired.
Cover with boiling water, leaving 1-inch head space.
Remove air... - 24.1044
Wax Beans With Tomatoes
1 If using fresh wax or green beans, remove the ends and strings.
2 In a 1 1/2-quart casserole cook fresh beans, onion, and 14 cups water, covered, on 100% power (high) for 13 to 15 minutes or till crisp-tender.
3 If using frozen beans, cook beans and... - 39.8267
Wax Bean Packet
Put the beans, green pepper, onion, and mushrooms in center of a large square of heavy-duty aluminum foil.
Sprinkle with a mixture of salt, pepper, and paprika.
Mix in garlic.
Top with butter.
Wrap and seal.
Cook on grill until tender. - 35.0417
Wax Beans A La Russe
Wax Beans A La Russe is an amazingly easy to prepare side dish which cannot just escape your guest's attention in any party. Try this delicious Wax Beans A La Russe; I am sure you will get a huge fan following for this! - 42.9298
Wax Beans With Tomatoes
1) Remove the ends and strings from wax or green beans.
2) In a 1 1/2-quart casserole add fresh beans, onion, and 14 cup water and cook covered on 100% power (high) for 13 to 15 minutes.
3) Cook frozen beans and onion according to the... - 39.6209
Sofrito Wax Beans
(1) Place a large skillet over a medium flame.
(2) When hot, add bacon and fry for 2-3 minutes
(3) Add lard and allow to melt.
(4) Tip in the onion, garlic, green and red peppers and saute in the fat for 7-8 minutes until onion is soft and lightly... - 46.0005
Wax Bean And Cherry Tomato Salad With Goat Cheese
1. In a large saucepan of boiling salted water, blanch the basil for 20 seconds. Plunge the basil leaves into a bowl of ice water; drain and squeeze dry.
2. Cook the beans in the boiling water until just tender, 4 minutes. Transfer the beans to the ice water;... - 36.1125
Wax Beans Vinaigrette
Place cooked and cooled wax beans, drained, in a large bowl.
Toss with mushrooms, green-pepper rings and salad dressing.
Let chill at least 1 hour in refrigerator or 15 minutes in the freezer.
To serve: Drain dressing from beans.
Place on shallow serving... - 24.0776
Green Beans With Parmesan Cheese
Trim and wash the beans.
Place in a shallow 10 inch glass dish and add water and salt.
Cover with waxed paper and cook for 8 minutes on the highest setting.
Drain and rinse immediately under cold running water.
Return to the dish and sprinkle with cheese.
Dot... - 29.8553
Lemon Beans With Celery
Prepare beans by cutting diagonally.
Combine with celery and seasonings in a saucepan.
Add boiling water, cover and simmer until just tender.
Drain beans and drizzle with a mixture of lemon juice and butter. - 28.718
Beans With Olives
Place water, salt, beans and celery in 2-quart casserole.
Cover tightly and microwave on high (100%) 5 minutes; stir.
Cover and microwave until beans are tender, 5 to 7 minutes longer; drain.
Cover and let stand 5 minutes.
Stir in lemon juice and olives. - 25.5306
Three Bean Salad
Cut green and wax beans into 1-1/4-in. pieces; place in a saucepan.
Cover with water and cook until crisp-tender.
Drain; place in a large bowl.
Add remaining ingredients; mix gently.
Cover and chill for several hours before serving. - 29.5842
Technicolor Bean Salad
Technicolor Bean Salad has different taste. The garlic dresssing gives the Technicolor Bean Salad a unique taste and color. Must catch it - 29.8938
Green Beans With Parmesan Cheese
1) Trim and wash the beans.
2) In a shallow baking dish, add the beans and cover with salt and water.
3) With waxed paper, cover the dish and cook for 8 minutes on highest setting.
4) Drain and wash under cold running water and then... - 39.3668
Green Beans Lyonnaise
Cut green beans into slivers.
Place in a 4-cup (1 L) microwave-safe casserole dish with the chicken consomme or water and the thyme, cover.
Microwave at HIGH 8 minutes.
Keep beans covered.
Place the 2 tablespoons (30 mL) butter in a... - 39.8067
Green Beans Lyonaise
Cook the beans in boiling salted water until tender but still crisp.
While the beans are cooking, heat the butter in a deep frying pan.
Add the onion.
Cook, stirring constantly, for 3 to 5 minutes or until the onion is tender and golden.
Drain the beans and... - 40.7419
Green Beans Provencale
Cook the beans in boiling salted water for 5 minutes.
Drain and plunge into a bowl of cold water.
Heat the olive oil and butter in a deep frying pan.
Add the onion and garlic and cook for 5 minutes, until the onion is soft.
Add the tomatoes,... - 47.4309
Scallops & Green Beans
Microwave green beans in package at High 2 to 3 minutes, or until defrosted.
On wax paper combine crumbs, cheese, parsley and seasonings.
Set aside, reserving 1 tablespoon for vegetables.
Melt butter in small dish at High 30 to 45 seconds.
Blend with egg.
Dip... - 41.705
Summer Bean Salad
1. Cook peas in boiling water 15 minutes. Add beans, cook 5 minutes or until crisp-tender. Drain and rinse with cold water. Drain, place bean mixture in a large bowl.
2. Combine shallots and remaining ingredients. Pour over bean mixture, toss well. - 32.048
Three Bean Salad With Oil Dressing
In a large bowl combine oil, vinegar, tomato juice, parsley, chives, sweetener, tarragon, and garlic powder.
Add beans, salt, and pepper; toss lightly.
Chill at least two hours before serving.
Divide evenly. - 35.8235
Oriental Bean Salad
In a large mixing bowl stir together lime or lemon juice, soy sauce, cilantro or parsley, sugar, sesame oil, garlic powder, and, if desired, crushed red pepper.
Add cooked wax or green beans, bean sprouts, and green or sweet red pepper; toss to coat.
Cover... - 29.9633
1. Steam haricots verts, wax beans, and edamame, covered, 6 minutes or until haricots verts and wax beans are crisp-tender. Drain and plunge beans into ice water, drain. Combine beans, tomatoes, bell pepper, and onion in a large bowl.
2. Combine vinegar,... - 31.8098
Romanian Bean Pot
Place dried beans in slow cooker.
Add water and soak overnight.
Do not drain.
Add bacon, onion, garlic, thyme, and salt.
Cover and cook on high 2 to 3 hours, until beans are tender.
Add green beans and wax beans.
Cover and cook on low about 20 minutes, until... - 34.6613
1. Combine beans, onion, pimiento, and parsley.
2. Mix vinegar, salt, water, pepper, and sugar.
3. Toss with beans.
4. Store, covered, in refrigerator overnight or at least 4 hours. Stir occasionally. - 26.8978
Three Bean Succotash
Saute onion in butter in large skillet for about 3 minutes.
Add water, beans, salt, and pepper.
Cook for 15 minutes, or until vegetables are almost tender.
Add corn and cook, uncovered, for 3 minutes, or until water is almost evaporated.
Add cream and more... - 33.3815
Basil Bean Salad
In a large bowl, combine beans, green pepper and onion.
In a small bowl, combine vinegar, oil, sugar, basil, mustard and salt.
Pour over bean mixture; toss to coat.
Chill for several hours or overnight. - 34.1748
1) In a skillet, saute the onions for about 10 minutes.
2) Toss the wax and lima beans with the green beans.
3) Use salt and pepper to season.
4) Sprinkle the Bean Panache with parsley and serve as a main dish while still hot. - 38.5711
3 Bean Salad
1) Drain the cans of green beans, waxed beans and kidney beans.
2) Combine them in a large bowl and refrigerate.
3) Into the blender, add in the vinegar, salad oil, water, sweet pickles, green onions, celery stalks, pepper, sugar and salt.
4) Use the... - 46.5188
Two Bean Salad
This Two Bean Salad tastes amazing ! Try this wax beans and green beans platter with irresistible pepper, coriander, mint and lemon flavorings with pasta, rice or meats ! Don't miss out on this Two Bean Salad and tell me if you share my passion for this. - 37.8189
Thin Sliced Beans With Citrus Zest And Chives
Heat the oil in a medium skillet.
Add the beans and cook over moderately high heat, stirring, for 1 minute.
Add the water; season with salt and pepper.
Cover and cook the beans until crisp-tender, 2 minutes.
Add the zest and chives and cook, stirring, until... - 28.0468
Four Bean Salad
1. Line large salad bowl with romaine and layer drained red kidney beans, wax beans, black-eyed peas, green beans and pepper rings in order given.
2. Top with onion rings.
3. In a bowl thoroughly combine sugar, vinegar, oil, parsley, salt, dry mustard,... - 42.9247
Cold Bean Salad
To make the dressing: In a medium bowl, whisk together the apple juice, vinegar, lemon juice, basil, mustard, oil, and garlic.
Season with the salt and pepper.
To make the salad: Place the green beans, wax beans, and water in a large microwave-safe... - 48.0897
Four Bean Salad
1) In a large bowl, mix all the beans together.
2) In a food processor bowl with a metal blade, process the onion until finely chopped and add to the beans.
3) Add oil, vinegar, Vegex, salt, tarragon, lemon juice, honey and pepper, process to... - 44.5539
Bacon Bean Salad
Blend vinegar, sugar, and salt in a small saucepan.
Heat until the sugar is dissolved.
Remove from heat and set aside.
Drain all beans and toss with onion, green pepper, vinegar mixture, and the pepper.
Pour oil over all and toss to coat evenly.
Store in a... - 37.0866
Four Bean Salad
Mix all vegetables in a bowl.
Combine ingredients for Dressing, mixing well; drizzle over vegetables.
Cover; marinate several hours or overnight, stirring several times.
Before serving, stir to coat vegetables, then drain. - 34.0539
Two Bean Salad With Dill And Lemon
1) Take a saucepan and boil beans in water for about 5 minutes or until tender but crisp. After 5 minutes, quickly place beans under running cold water and drain well.
2) Transfer beans to a medium size bowl.
3) In another small bowl, beat together... - 37.5472