- » Fresh Green Grape Salad
Fresh Green Grape Salad Recipes
Enjoy our collection of fresh green grape salad recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for fresh green grape salad recipes.
Turkey Green Grape Toss
Combine turkey, celery, grapes, and mayonnaise.
Sprinkle with seasoned salt and dash pepper.
Serve on greens and trim with small bunch of grapes.
Or serve in avocado halves brushed with lemon juice. - 32.0136
Green Grape Salad
Whip mayonnaise and cream cheese.
Addgar lic salt to taste.
Fold grapes into cheese mixture.
Serve in garnished bowl or as in dividual servings on salad greens. - 23.7564
Shrimp And Grape Salad With Dill
Shrimp And Grape Salad With Dill its simply yummy. The sour cream with mayonnaise gives the Shrimp And Grape Salad With Dill a velvety taste. - 37.5265
Moulded Cottage Cheese And Grape Salad
Put cottage cheese through a sieve and mix with the next 4 ingredients.
Soften gelatin in cold water and dissolve over hot water.
Stir into cottage cheese mixture.
Chill until thickened.
Fold in 1 cup of green grapes.
Turn into a greased ring mold.
Chill... - 43.0625
Grape And Arugula Salad With Mustard Vinaigrette
Tear the red leafy lettuce into bite-size pieces and make a bed of it on 4 salad plates.
Divide the arugula and scallions among the salads.
Put the grapes on top.
Thoroughly whisk the mustard into the vinegar, then slowly whisk in the oil and add the... - 37.5894
Greens And Tangerines
1. Toss the lettuce with the oil until well coated.
2. Add the tangerines, grapes, and apples.
3. In a serving platter, arrange the salad.
4. Sprinkle with the lemon juice, tarragon, mint and toss well.
5. Serve as an appetizer. - 39.931
Cucumber And Grape Salad
To prepare the marinade, in a medium sized bowl, combine the oil, vinegar, salt, pepper and mustard, beating with a fork until all the ingredients are blended.
Place the cucumber slices and grapes in the bowl and marinate them for at least 30 minutes or until... - 46.4997
Brussels Sprouts And Grapes
Cook Brussels sprouts as directed on package except do not drain.
Add grapes; cook over low heat 5 minutes longer or until grapes are heated through.
Drain; add butter and toss gently. - 21.687
Honeydew Grape Salad With Lime Dressing
Combine honeydew and grapes in a medium bowl.
Combine oil, vinegar, lime rind, lime juice, and honey in a small bowl; stir with a wire whisk until blended.
Pour over fruit; toss lightly.
Chill 1 hour.
Garnish with mint leaves, if desired. - 34.384
Bean Sprouts And Grape Salad
Combine all ingredients except lettuce in a bowl; toss well to mix.
Pile mixture onto a platter lined with lettuce leaves; serve at once. - 25.9009
Grape And Cabbage Salad
Combine grapes, cabbage, salt, pepper, lemon juice, and mayonnaise; toss lightly. - 25.0897
Halloumi And Grape Salad
1. To make the dressing, mix together the olive oil, lemon juice and sugar. Season. Stir in the thyme or dill and set aside.
2. Toss together the salad leaves and the green and black grapes, then transfer to a large serving plate.
3. Thinly slice the cheese.... - 37.9098
Grape Salad With Pecans And Roquefort Cheese
1. Preheat oven to 350°F. Coat pecans with beaten egg white; toss with brown sugar. Place on a baking sheet and bake for 10 minutes, or until golden. Remove from oven and let cool.
2. Whisk together shallots and vinegar. Slowly whisk in olive oil. Add basil... - 35.0211
Chicken And Grape Salad
Combine chicken, celery, almonds, grapes and lemon juice in small bowl.
Add enough mayonnaise to moisten and mix well.
Season with salt and pepper.
Cover and refrigerate until ready to use.
Line 4 individual plates with lettuce and spinach leaves.
Arrange... - 46.2497
Curried Chicken And Grape Salad
Some prefer the curried version of chicken and for those here I am with the Curried Chicken And Grape Salad. This salad is packed with the flavors of mayonnaise, diced chicken and seedless chicken. Check out the recipe of Curried Chicken And Grape Salad. - 33.2506
Spicy Grape Pasta Salad
1) In a bowl, mix spicy Asian dressing with hot pasta and let it cool to room temperature.
2) Pour in the remaining dressing and toss lightly.
3) Check for seasoning and serve. - 36.3786
Cucumber Melon And Grape Salad
1. Remove the cucumber skin and discard the seeds.
2. Cut melon in halves and remove the seeds.
3. Scatter the leaves of lettuce and clean well.
4. Put the lettuce leaves in ice cold water for 30 minutes.
5. Once done, drain and dry using a... - 49.6312
Colorful Grape Pepper And Pasta Salad
1. In a bowl or a container toss the cooked spaghetti with 3 tablespoons Mustard Vinaigrette such that the dressing coats well and cool.
2. Then add the remaining ingredients along with the vinaigrette and mix well.
3. For serving take a... - 37.7043
Grape Salad With Mayonnaise
Bunch of grapes salad is a simple brew of pears, cream cheese, mayonnaise and grapes. This is a pretty easy recipe and you can give it try for any occasion. Check out the recipe of the juicy bunch of grapes salad. - 31.4679
Turkey, Pecan, And Grape Salad
1. Combine the mayonnaise and lime juice in a mixing bowl. Season with 1/2 teaspoon salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste. With scissors, snip the chives into 1/8 inch pieces (you should have about 1/3 cup), and stir into the mayonnaise.
2. Cut the... - 35.3647
Grape, Banana And Cottage Cheese Salad
Grape, Banana And Cottage Cheese Salad - exploits the fruit and cheese combination. This is a yummy brew of fruits and is pretty easy to prepare too. Check out the recipe of juicy Grape, Banana And Cottage Cheese Salad. - 26.7148
Anise Grape And Cabbage Slaw
1. To prepare the apples dice them into lemon juice to prevent discoloration.
2. Add grapes, cabbage and celery.
3. In a bowl or a container combine sour cream, honey, crushed aniseed, salt and pepper
4. Add to salad, toss lightly and... - 44.6508
Pear And Grape Coleslaw
Mix together the cabbage, spring onions, celery and grapes in a bowl.
Cover and chill.
Mix together the mayonnaise, sour cream and orange rind; chill.
Just before serving, mix together the cabbage mixture and mayonnaise dressing.
Sprinkle the pear slices with... - 41.9953