Best Fruit Cake
- » Fresh Grapefruit Cake
Fresh Grapefruit Cake Recipes
Enjoy our collection of fresh grapefruit cake recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for fresh grapefruit cake recipes.
Fruit Cake Baked In Candied Grapefruit Shells
The half-shells from breakfast grapefruit may be used; choose fruit with thick skins.
Remove dividing membranes from grapefruit shells.
Cover with 3 quarts water in which the salt has been dissolved, and let stand 24 hours.
Pour off the salt water, cover with... - 34.449
You May Also Like!
Candied Grapefruit Rind
Grate off all the outside skin of the grapefruit.
With a sharp knife cut the grapefruit from top to bottom into 6 even sections.
Separate the rind from the pulp.
Reserve pulp for another purpose.
Place the rind in a saucepan, cover with water and bring to... - 30.9527
Summer Fruit Salad With Fresh Strawberry Yogurt Dressing
1 Halve the pineapple lengthwise, leaving the leaves on and cutting through the crown. Using a grapefruit knife (or other sharp flexible knife), loosen the fruit from the skin of the pineapple, leaving a 1/2 inch-thick shell; set the pineapple shells aside.... - 32.9052
Fresh Citrus Cocktail
Method For the most flavor in fresh citrus cocktail, prepare the juices no sooner than 1 hour be- fore serving.
Just before serving, taste and add sugar, if needed, stir in cracked ice and serve in very cold cocktail glasses.
Fresh ripe fruits are one of the... - 28.1359
Diet Strawberry Shortcake
1. Prepare biscuit mix according to label directions; cut dough into biscuits 1/2 inch thick and 2 1/2 inches in diameter. Bake according to label directions. Reserve 2 biscuits for dessert. Cool, wrap and freeze remaining biscuits for later use.
2. Slice... - 26.6915
Naga's Crab Cakes
1. With a knife, cut and discard peel and white membrane from grapefruit. Holding fruit over a strainer nested in a bowl, cut between inner membrane and segments to release; drop segments into strainer and collect juice to use for sauce. Discard membrane.
2.... - 35.0765
Freewheeling Coffee Cake
Combine fruits and water.
Simmer, covered, about 5 minutes or till tender.
Add lemon juice.
Combine 1 1/4 cups sugar and cornstarch; stir into fruit mixture.
Cook and stir till thickened and bubbly.
Stir together 3 cups flour, 1 cup sugar, baking... - 43.5975
Sunburst Fruit Delight
1. Section fresh orange and grapefruit.
2. Arrange sections in an alternating pattern to form a sunburst on a lettuce leaf.
3. Spoon crushed pineapple onto the center of the sunburst. - 21.0398
Tutti Frutti Trifle
Remove segments from membrane of grapefruit and orange, slice pineapple and cut marshmallows and cherries into eighths.
Soak marshmallows and coconut in combined juices.
Beat egg whites until stiff and fold in sugar.
Combine with fruits and coconut... - 36.8007
An Outdoor Brunch
1) Preheat the oven to 400F. Grease and flour a 9-inch round cake pan.
2) Into a large bowl, add in the egg whites. In a medium bowl, add the egg yolks.
3) To the egg yolks, add in the biscuit mix, sugar and milk. Stir to combine. Pour the... - 42.8629