- » Fresh Grape Salad
Fresh Grape Salad Recipes
Enjoy our collection of fresh grape salad recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for fresh grape salad recipes.
Fresh Grape Waldorf Salad
Discovering the world of grapes. This fresh grape waldorf salad is truly a recipe that proves the versatility of the wonderful grapes. This grape delight is really an all-time favorite of mine. A simple and easy to make yummy dish. Try it and do let me know... - 31.1741
Fresh Mozzarella And Grape Salad
Chef Henry Piotrowski, Jr. of The Restaurant School at Walnut Hill College makes fresh mozzarella cheese and flavors it with fruit. - 0
Prune Plum And Grape Salad
Wash plums and split into halves.
Pile cottage cheese on 10 halves; top with remaining halves.
Arrange on lettuce with fresh grapes. - 23.062
Shrimp And Grape Salad With Dill
Shrimp And Grape Salad With Dill its simply yummy. The sour cream with mayonnaise gives the Shrimp And Grape Salad With Dill a velvety taste. - 35.2618
Moulded Cottage Cheese And Grape Salad
Put cottage cheese through a sieve and mix with the next 4 ingredients.
Soften gelatin in cold water and dissolve over hot water.
Stir into cottage cheese mixture.
Chill until thickened.
Fold in 1 cup of green grapes.
Turn into a greased ring mold.
Chill... - 40.7599
Grapefruit And Grape Salad
Grapefruit and grape salad is a juicy and delcious salad prepared with grapefruit sections and malaga grapes. Dressed with a fresh french dressing, the grapefruit and grape salad is one of my eternal summer favorites! - 32.5634
Grape And Cabbage Salad
Combine grapes, cabbage, salt, pepper, lemon juice, and mayonnaise; toss lightly. - 22.8649
Cucumber And Grape Salad
To prepare the marinade, in a medium sized bowl, combine the oil, vinegar, salt, pepper and mustard, beating with a fork until all the ingredients are blended.
Place the cucumber slices and grapes in the bowl and marinate them for at least 30 minutes or until... - 44.1564
Brussels Sprouts And Grapes
Cook Brussels sprouts as directed on package except do not drain.
Add grapes; cook over low heat 5 minutes longer or until grapes are heated through.
Drain; add butter and toss gently. - 21.3508
Colorful Grape Pepper And Pasta Salad
1. In a bowl or a container toss the cooked spaghetti with 3 tablespoons Mustard Vinaigrette such that the dressing coats well and cool.
2. Then add the remaining ingredients along with the vinaigrette and mix well.
3. For serving take a... - 35.0783
Honeydew Grape Salad With Lime Dressing
Combine honeydew and grapes in a medium bowl.
Combine oil, vinegar, lime rind, lime juice, and honey in a small bowl; stir with a wire whisk until blended.
Pour over fruit; toss lightly.
Chill 1 hour.
Garnish with mint leaves, if desired. - 32.5324
Bean Sprouts And Grape Salad
Combine all ingredients except lettuce in a bowl; toss well to mix.
Pile mixture onto a platter lined with lettuce leaves; serve at once. - 24.126
Turkey Green Grape Toss
Combine turkey, celery, grapes, and mayonnaise.
Sprinkle with seasoned salt and dash pepper.
Serve on greens and trim with small bunch of grapes.
Or serve in avocado halves brushed with lemon juice. - 32.9916
Easy Cucumber And Grape Salad
1) Combine and mix the ingredients for the dressing. Place in refrigerator.
2) Combine and mix the ingredients for the salad. Add dressing and toss. - 26.9404
Halloumi And Grape Salad
1. To make the dressing, mix together the olive oil, lemon juice and sugar. Season. Stir in the thyme or dill and set aside.
2. Toss together the salad leaves and the green and black grapes, then transfer to a large serving plate.
3. Thinly slice the cheese.... - 37.9928
Grape Salad With Pecans And Roquefort Cheese
1. Preheat oven to 350°F. Coat pecans with beaten egg white; toss with brown sugar. Place on a baking sheet and bake for 10 minutes, or until golden. Remove from oven and let cool.
2. Whisk together shallots and vinegar. Slowly whisk in olive oil. Add basil... - 31.2537
Chicken And Grape Salad
Combine chicken, celery, almonds, grapes and lemon juice in small bowl.
Add enough mayonnaise to moisten and mix well.
Season with salt and pepper.
Cover and refrigerate until ready to use.
Line 4 individual plates with lettuce and spinach leaves.
Arrange... - 45.7383
Pear And Grape Salad
1. Pare the whole pears.
2. Halve them and core using a teaspoon or potato parer.
3. Cut and deseed the grapes into halves.
4. In a glass bowl, blend the cream cheese with dressing until smooth and of dropping consistency.
5. Use a... - 36.6554
Curried Chicken And Grape Salad
Some prefer the curried version of chicken and for those here I am with the Curried Chicken And Grape Salad. This salad is packed with the flavors of mayonnaise, diced chicken and seedless chicken. Check out the recipe of Curried Chicken And Grape Salad. - 31.0172
Grape Bulgur Wheat Salad
1. In a large bowl, combine bulgur and 2 cups boiling water. Let stand until bulgur is tender to bite, about 30 minutes. Pour into a fine strainer to drain.
2. Return bulgur to bowl. Add grapes, onion, orange peel, orange juice, mint, lemon juice, and... - 32.0116
Spicy Grape Pasta Salad
1) In a bowl, mix spicy Asian dressing with hot pasta and let it cool to room temperature.
2) Pour in the remaining dressing and toss lightly.
3) Check for seasoning and serve. - 33.96
Spiced Grape Salad
Drain grapes and pineapple, reserving liquid; add enough water to make 1 3/4 cups liquid.
Soften gelatin in cold water and lemon juice.
Combine gelatin with juice water mixture.
Chill until partially set.
Add fruit, celery and nuts. - 30.4797
Drain pineapple, reserving juice; add enough water to make 2 cups juice.
Soak gelatin in cold water.
Bring juice water mixture to a boil; pour over lemon gelatin.
Add soaked gelatin.
Stir until dissolved.
Add pine apple, grapes, sour cream and... - 32.4454
Grape And Pear Salad
Discovering the world of grapes. This grape and pear salad is truly a recipe that proves the versatility of the wonderful grapes. This E66grape delight is really an all-time favorite of mine. A simple and easy to make yummy dish. Try it and do let me know... - 33.0503
Cucumber Melon And Grape Salad
1. Remove the cucumber skin and discard the seeds.
2. Cut melon in halves and remove the seeds.
3. Scatter the leaves of lettuce and clean well.
4. Put the lettuce leaves in ice cold water for 30 minutes.
5. Once done, drain and dry using a... - 48.6696
Betty's Apple, Grape And Peanut Salad
When you are looking for a quick-fix solution to stave off your hunger pangs, this lip-smackingly good salad will do wonders to your appetite. Betty tosses up a pretty salad that can be put together in a jiffy. The tart-sweet flavors of apple combined with... - 102.826
Cranberry Grape Salad
Grind cranberries through food chopper, using coarse blade.
Stir in sugar.
Cover and chill overnight.
Drain, pressing lightly to remove excess juice.
Add grapes, nuts, and marshmallows to Well-drained cranberry mixture.
Just before serving, fold in whipped... - 32.7183
Date And Grape Salad
1. In a large bowl, combine honeydew, cantaloupe, peaches, grapes, dates, cheese and almonds. Toss lightly.
2. In a mixer bowl, combine honey, limeade concentrate and oil. Beat until whipped.
3. Add dressing and bananas to the fruit mixture. Toss gently. - 28.5533
Green Grape Salad
Whip mayonnaise and cream cheese.
Addgar lic salt to taste.
Fold grapes into cheese mixture.
Serve in garnished bowl or as in dividual servings on salad greens. - 22.2662
Grape Salad With Mayonnaise
Bunch of grapes salad is a simple brew of pears, cream cheese, mayonnaise and grapes. This is a pretty easy recipe and you can give it try for any occasion. Check out the recipe of the juicy bunch of grapes salad. - 29.2401
Mystery Grape Salad
Thin cream cheese with mayonnaise; add garlic juice, pineapple and grapes Cover; chill overnight. - 18.3868
Pineapple Grape Salad
Pineapple Grape Salad is a quickie salad and goes well for any occasion. I often add this to the party menu. Check out the recipe of the juicy Pineapple Grape Salad. - 34.2047
Frozen Grape Salad
Soften cream cheese; blend with mayonnaise.
Beat in pineapple syrup; add marshmallows and pineapple.
Fold in whipped cream and grapes; pour into trays and freeze.
Serve on lettuce leaves - 26.1714
Grape Cucumber Salad
1. In a medium bowl, mix together the cucumber with grapes and toss with all the other ingredients
2. Serve on a bed of spinach leaves, garnishe with sprigs of mint - 35.1695
Turkey, Pecan, And Grape Salad
1. Combine the mayonnaise and lime juice in a mixing bowl. Season with 1/2 teaspoon salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste. With scissors, snip the chives into 1/8 inch pieces (you should have about 1/3 cup), and stir into the mayonnaise.
2. Cut the... - 34.6475
Grape And Arugula Salad With Mustard Vinaigrette
Tear the red leafy lettuce into bite-size pieces and make a bed of it on 4 salad plates.
Divide the arugula and scallions among the salads.
Put the grapes on top.
Thoroughly whisk the mustard into the vinegar, then slowly whisk in the oil and add the... - 36.0384
Grape, Banana And Cottage Cheese Salad
Grape, Banana And Cottage Cheese Salad - exploits the fruit and cheese combination. This is a yummy brew of fruits and is pretty easy to prepare too. Check out the recipe of juicy Grape, Banana And Cottage Cheese Salad. - 24.2594
Anise Grape And Cabbage Slaw
1. To prepare the apples dice them into lemon juice to prevent discoloration.
2. Add grapes, cabbage and celery.
3. In a bowl or a container combine sour cream, honey, crushed aniseed, salt and pepper
4. Add to salad, toss lightly and... - 44.2353