- » Fresh Garlic
Fresh Garlic Recipes
Enjoy our collection of fresh garlic recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for fresh garlic recipes.
Fresh Herb And Garlic Dressing
Bring the water to a boil in a small saucepan, then whisk in the arrowroot mixture, which will instantly thicken the water.
Remove from the heat, pour into a small bowl, and let cool.
Stir in the remaining ingredients. - 27.564
Fresh Tomato Sauce With Basil And Garlic
To skin the fresh tomatoes, cut an X in the top of each, cut out the core, and drop into a pot of boiling water for 5 seconds.
Immediately plunge the tomatoes into a bowl of cold water and strip off the skin.
Cut the tomatoes into 1/4 inch dice.
If you are... - 27.8983
Fresh Garlic Vegetable Dip
1) Mix all the ingredients, cover with lid and refrigerate.
2) Serve chilled, preferrably with wheat crackers. - 35.9891
Fresh Spinach With Roasted Garlic Puree
Trim stems from spinach leaves. Wash spinach 3 to 4 times in cold water to remove all dirt and sand. Drain. Steam spinach or cook in salted, boiling water. Drain well and set aside.
Heat butter in saute pan over medium heat. Add garlic puree, apple, chili... - 23.6784
Pasta With Garlic, Pine Nuts, Olive Oil And Fresh Tomato
In a large skillet, heat the olive oil with the pine nuts and garlic over moderate heat.
As soon as the pine nuts turn golden, after about 2 minutes, pour in the broth, taking care to avoid splattering.
As soon as it simmers, pour the sauce over cooked... - 33.3169
Garlic Flavored Fresh Tomato Soup
1.Using a sharp knife, carefully remove cores from tomatoes, cut small crosses at opposite ends.
Place tomatoes in medium saucepan with enough boiling water to cover tomatoes.
Boil for about 30 seconds; strain immediately, place into bowl of iced water, peel... - 31.879
Fresh Mushroom & Spinach Soup With Garlic Croutons
Melt butter in a 4- to 5-quart pan over I medium-high heat.
Add sliced mushrooms and onion; stir often until all but about 1/2 cup liquid has evaporated, 8 to 10 minutes.
Add broth, sherry, enoki mushrooms, nutmeg, and pepper.
Bring to a boil; reduce heat and... - 31.6997
Garlic Flavored Fresh Tomato Sauce
Try this easy to prepare version of Fresh Tomato Sauce recipe. I am sure, once you try it, you will always crave for some more! - 33.8027
Fresh Citrus Garlic Marinade
Combine all ingredients in a jar.
Cover tightly, and shake vigorously.
Use to marinate fish or chicken before grilling.
Baste with remaining marinade while grilling. - 26.9613
Fresh Baked Garlic Bread
When it comes to side dishes, few have as much appeal as garlic bread. Think it is a hassle to bake the bread at home? Then watch this LynnsRecipe video and change the way you think forever! Watch and learn how to make garlic bread without any hassles. - 106.823
Linguine With Olive Oil, Garlic And Fresh Herbs
Process the pasta.
Cut into linguine.
Cook in a large kettle of boiling salted water.
In a food processor or blender, puree the garlic, thyme and cilantro.
Add the oil, and blend another 10 seconds.
Toss the hot noodles in the pesto.
Serve. - 37.1666
Baked Fresh Ham With Garlic Gravy
1. Place rack in lower third of oven and heat to 400°F. Place ham, rounded side up, in a large heavy roasting pan. Sprinkle with caraway seeds and season with salt and pepper. Insert an ovenproof meat thermometer deep into thickest part of ham. Roast 30... - 30.8129
Pasta With Fresh Vegetables In Garlic Sauce
Cut carrots and zucchini lengthwise into thin slices with vegetable peeler.
Bring 1 inch water to a boil in medium saucepan; add carrots and zucchini.
Cook until crisp-tender.
Remove from saucepan and drain; set aside.
Melt butter in same saucepan over medium... - 39.4979
Pasta With Fresh Vegetables In Garlic Sauce
1) Using a vegetable peeler, thinly slice the carrots and zucchini lengthwise.
2) In a medium saucepan pour 1 inch water and bring it to a boil.
3) Add carrots and zucchini to cook until crisp-tender.
4) Strain the water and set... - 47.1695
Preheat oven to 350Â°F.
Remove the papery outer skin from the garlic heads, leaving the clusters of cloves intact.
Arrange the heads in a baking dish just large enough to hold them comfortably.
Add the butter and stock to the pan and set it in the middle... - 28.7122
Lamb Chops With Parsley And Garlic
Melt 3 tablespoons butter in pan.
When hot, add chops and brown on both sides (3-4 minutes each side).
Salt and pepper to taste.
Add remaining tablespoon of butter to pan.
Add parsley, garlic, and lemon juice and stir around.
Pour Over chops. - 29.2877
Vegetable Omelete With Garlic Mayonnaise
Omeletes make a perfect American breakfast and can be made by using a variety of ingredients. The chef in the video also shows how to make a mixed vegetable omelete and serves it with flavorful garlic mayonnaise. What else one can ask more for??? - 113.918
Garlic Dressing With Red Wine
Garlic Dressing has a great taste. The eggs and wine vinegar makes the Garlic Dressing a prefect alibi for appetizers. Must use it. - 26.7371
Lemon Mint Bulgur Risotto With Garlic Shrimp
1. Combine 3 cups water and 3/4 teaspoon salt in a medium saucepan, bring to a simmer (do not boil). Keep warm over low heat.
2. Heat 1 tablespoon olive oil in a medium saute pan over medium heat. Add green onions, and cook for 1 minute, stirring constantly.... - 30.4661
Cusk And Garlic Bread Kabobs
Cut any large 3brussels sprouts in half.
In a covered saucepan cook carrots in a small amount of boiling water for 3 minutes.
Add Brussels sprouts.
Return to boiling; reduce heat.
Cook, covered, about 7 minutes more or till nearly tender.
Measure... - 33.7598
Roasted Garlic-lemon Sauce
I love this Roasted Garlic-Lemon Sauce for its lemony tang. This Roasted Garlic-Lemon Sauce makes a best bet with chicken, pork and vegetables. Just give it a try, you will be happy that you did. - 33.2472
Goat Cheese Garlic Toasts
1. Preheat the oven to 350°or light a grill. Brush the bread with olive oil and bake for 7 minutes, until crisp. Alternatively, grill the bread over moderately high heat for about 30 seconds per side, until browned.
2. Meanwhile, in a bowl, blend the goat... - 24.094
Combine the whole egg, egg yolks and 1/4 cup of the lemon juice in the bowl of a food processor fitted with a steel blade.
Season to taste with salt and pepper and process for 1 minute.
Drop the garlic through the feed tube and then begin to pour in the olive... - 28.3757
Spinach Garlic Pasta With Garlic Onion Sauce
Spinach Garlic Pasta With Garlic Onion Sauce is an easy yet delicious recipe. Try this Spinach Garlic Pasta With Garlic Onion Sauce; I am sure you will get a lot of compliments. - 43.1334
Place all ingredients in a food processor or blender, and process until smooth.
Pour into a large bowl; cover and chill. - 28.3188
Spaghetti With Oil And Garlic
Peel garlic cloves.
Mince six of them and set aside.
Slice remaining garlic.
Heat the oil in a small skillet.
Add sliced garlic and cook over medium heat, stirring occasionally, until golden brown.
Bring 4 quarts water to a boil in a large pot.
Stir in salt,... - 38.199
Mussels With Garlic And Ginger
1. Preheat the oven to 425 degrees F.
2. Clean the mussels and place with ½ cup of water.
3. Place baguette slices over a baking sheet and spread the butter over each slices.
4. Grate the pecorino romano cheese over the slices.
5. Bake... - 0
Coarsely chop the anchovy fillets, then with a fork mash them in the bottom of a small bowl.
Peel and mince the garlic cloves until they are pureed, mashing them against the work surface with the flat of the chopping knife.
Add to the anchovies.
Whisk in the... - 28.628
Duck With Forty Cloves Of Garlic
Remove neck and giblets from the duck; save the liver for another use.
Chop neck, heart and gizzard.
Cut off wing tips.
Remove all possible fat from the duck's cavity and prick the skin all over with a fork.
Salt the inside and outside of the duck and set it... - 40.1402
Grilled Garlic With Warm Goat Cheese
Separate radicchio into individual leaves, taking care not to rip them too much.
You will need 4 large or 8 small leaves. (Reserve remaining leaves to serve as a salad at another time.)
In large saucepan boiling water, blanch radicchio leaves a few at a time... - 37.354
Potato Gratin With Goat Cheese And Garlic
1. Preheat oven to 400°.
2. Combine 2 tablespoons half-and-half and flour in a large bowl, stirring with a whisk. Add remaining half-and-half, cheese, and next 5 ingredients (cheese through garlic), stirring with a whisk. Arrange half of potato in a single... - 29.829
Garlic Flavored Basa Fish
This Chinese style basa fish cooked in a mild ginger-garlic sauce is a wonderful accompaniment with your noodles or fried rice. An easy and quick to make dish you can enjoy a complete meal now without much effort. - 36.7405
White Fish With Garlic Mayonnaise
Set the celery leaves aside and cut the stalks into matchstick (julienne) strips.
Put the celery and carrot into a bowl with the white wine.
Cover and microwave on HIGH for 6 minutes.
Rinse the fish and cut each fillet in quarters.
Season with salt and... - 43.6565
Three Onion Garlic Soup With Garlic Gorgonzola Croutons
To make the Three Onion—Garlic Soup: Squeeze the roasted garlic pulp from the heads into a small bowl, taking care to remove any bits of skin from the pulp.
Set aside until needed.
In a very large, heavy-bottomed pot, saute the red, yellow, and white... - 45.845
Pickled Garlic And Garlic Vinegar
Sterilize a 1 litre (2 pt) glass jar with boiling water.
Layer the garlic cloves in it with the thyme, peppercorns and strips of lemon zest.
Dissolve the citric acid in the vinegar and pour it over the layered garlic.
Add the chilli to the top, cover and... - 36.7111
Creamy Garlic Spinach Soup With Garlic Croutons
1. Cut spinach coarsely.
2. Take a 2- to 3-quart pot and add chicken broth, chopped spinach, and carrots in it.
3. Cook for 5-10 minutes until carrots get tender and spinach leaves get completely wilted.
4. Remove the mix from the flame and set... - 43.0718
Garlic Stuffed Veal Roast With Garlic Mirepoix
Put the oil in a Dutch oven and brown the veal on all sides over medium-high heat.
Remove the veal.
Add the butter to the oil that remains, and saute the vegetables and minced garlic over low heat until they are very soft but not brown.
Add the tomatoes and... - 43.9049
Garlic Butter (snail Butter)
Have you ever tried your snail dishes with this Garlic Butter ? Try out if you still haven't ! This Garlic Butter is one of the most flavorful garlic butters that my gourmet taste buds have ever tasted ! Feel free to suggest about this Garlic Butter ! - 22.1416
Spicy Hot Fillets
In a shallow dish combine flour, cornmeal, chili powder, red pepper, garlic powder, paprika, 1 1/2 teaspoons salt, and 1/8 tea-spoon pepper.
Dip fish into flour mixture.
In a large skillet heat half of the butter or margarine and half of the oil.
Add half of... - 32.0002
Homemade Garlic Flavored Vinegar
Flavored vinegars are always versatile and useful ingredients in one's kitchen. If you want to make for yourself, the solution is right here. Check out the video for more recipe detail. - 108.325
Ratatouille Topped Fillets
For vegetable mixture, in a medium saucepan combine the eggplant, chopped tomatoes, tomato sauce, onion, zucchini, mushrooms, green pepper, basil, garlic powder, oregano, and salt.
Bring the mixture to boiling, and then reduce heat.
Cover and simmer for 15... - 39.0685
Garlic Chive Vinegar
In a stainless steel or enameled saucepan bring the vinegar to a simmer, pour it into a sterilized quart bottle or jar and add the chives and garlic.
Store the vinegar in a cool, dark place for at least 2 weeks before serving.
Before presenting as a gift,... - 17.7792
Garlic Salad Dressing
This Garlic Salad Dressing makes any salad a desire ! Try out this Garlic Salad Dressing for your favorite vegetable salads ! Your suggestions are welcome ! - 23.4072
Tennent Garlic Dip
1) Process all the ingredients in food processor or blender until smooth, cover with lid and chilL.
2) Serve chilled. - 24.5894
Garlic And Jalapeno Dipping Sauce
Combine the 6 dry ingredients in a bowl.
Add the tamari, soy sauce, sherry, rice vinegar, and chicken stock, and stir until thoroughly combined.
Add the fresh garlic and jalapeno peppers and mix well. - 36.1696
Fish In Garlic And Fenugreek
This Fish In Garlic And Fenugreek is a terrific dish ! Try out this spiced fish with rice or pasta dishes and tell me if you've enjoyed it. This flavorful Fish In Garlic And Fenugreek is a desire! - 48.572
Garlic Shrimp Hors Doeuvre
1) Mix together all ingredients, adjusting mayonnaise if needed, to get a spreading consistency.
2) Serve at once. - 29.7654
Mix together mustard, vinegar, egg yolk, garlic, salt and pepper together with a wire whisk.
Slowly begin adding the olive oil, in a thin stream, whisking all the while.
When about half the oil has been added, pour it in more rapidly while whisking.
Store the... - 25.9916
Manny's Portuguese Garlic Dip
1) Combine all ingredients well, using just required mayonnaise to attain preferred spreading or till it forms the consistency of a dip.
2) Serve with chips or vegetables of your choice. - 29.7654
Broccoli Orzo Pasta With Green Garlic
All those waiting for the spring can try this dish. Green garlic is easily available in this season. The organic green vegetables gives a great flavour to the pasta making it even healthier. - 109.373
Garlic Herb Dip
1) Mix together well all the ingredients, cover with lid and chill for about 12 hours or up to four days for more strong flavor.
2) Serve chilled with chips or veggies. - 31.8378
Olive Oil And Garlic Sauce
1. In a skillet heat the oil, add the garlic, and cook just until garlic begins to color. (If the. garlic turns brown, you'll have to start over using fresh garlic and oil.)
2. Add the salt, pepper, and parsley. Stir well and remove from the heat immediately.... - 20.2047
Lemon Poppyseed Garlic Chicken Salad
1. In a large mixing bowl, add chicken, poppy seeds, and red bell pepper.
2. Drop celery, green onion, and garlic.
3. Add lemon juice, mayonnaise, and yogurt in the bowl.
4. Season with salt and pepper.
5. Sprinkle cayenne, if desired and mix well.... - 102.915
Poached Cod With Garlic Mayonnaise
In small mixing bowl, combine all Garlic Mayonnaise ingredients.
In 9-inch square baking dish, combine onion and celery.
Top with cod fillets.
Pour milk over fillets.
Sprinkle with parsley and caraway.
Cover with plastic wrap.
Let stand o - 36.0629
Auntie Peggy's Garlic Spread
1) In blender or food processor, mince garlic.
Now add onions and chop finely.
2) Add the cream cheese and fold well.
3) Add remaining ingredients and process until well blended.
4) Evenly spread on halved loaves of French bread and place under broiler... - 32.3793
Garlic Artichoke Dip
1) In food processor,using a metal blade, chop garlic and artichoke hearts until moderate fine.
2) In a small baking dish, add the remaining ingredients and mix well.
3) Bake in 350-degree oven for half an hour or until the top layeer becomes golden... - 35.3751
Cream Cheese With Garlic And Chives
1) In a bowl blend cheese until soft.
2) Lightly crush garlic and remove the paper coating.
3) With a knife blade, mash garlic and salt to paste.
4) Mix the mashed garlic to the cheese.
5) Stir in chopped herbs or parsley and mix thoroughly.
6) Fill... - 34.6521
1) Add boiling water to cover the garlic cloves.
2) Cook until cloves are tender.
3) Peel and mash the cloves.
4) Fold the mashed garlic into whipped cream along with all the remaining ingredients.
5) Serve the filling inside veggies of your... - 32.9337
Garlic And Herb Croutons
1. Rub the inside of a large bowl with the garlic, and sprinkle with the oregano. Place the bread cubes in the bowl, and spray lightly with the cooking spray. Toss gently, and spray again. Sprinkle with the Parmesan, and toss to coat.
2. Coat a large baking... - 23.6076
Mexican Gilroy Garlic Dip
1) Mix together all ingredients, cover and refrigerate.
2) Serve the dip chilled with chips or veggies. - 33.0251
Basil Lemon Garlic Bread
Slice French bread diagonally into 1/2-inch slices, cutting two thirds through loaf.
Heat oven to 400°.
In small bowl stir together all ingredients except French bread.
Brush cut sides of French bread with olive oil mixture.
Wrap in aluminum foil; place on... - 31.3025
Garlic Cheese Topped Bread
What can be more delicious way to start your day, when you have these slices of bread topped with garlic and cheese? All these ingredients are commonly available in your kitchen and all these takes just 5 minutes. So, go ahead for a fabulous breakfast. - 114.175
Spicy Cheese Chili Toast With Garlic
Simple and yummy. This video prepares a fine snack with cheese and chili toast with a twist. Made a bit zesty, this is a great party snack and a sure accolade winner. The bread is crispy and the spicy flavor with the cheese does wonder to this easy and... - 126.689
Garlic And Oil
1) Take a saucepan and heat oil in it. Stir in garlic and fry gently until the color is changed but not browned.
2) Now, put parsley and freshly cooked pasta in the pan and toss well , so that the garlic flavored oil is well coated all over... - 29.2077
Veal Garlic Chop
1.Rub veal chop over crushed black peppercorns and salt to add taste in it.
2. Take a heavy skillet, combine butter and oil in it and make the combo hot but it should not start smoking. Add veal in it and trim down heat into medium.
3. Cook the veal in... - 44.7519
Roasted Garlic Puree Dip
1) Remove the outer covering on garlic.
2) Do not pare or separate the cloves.
3) On a large square of heavy aluminum foil,place each garlic head.
4) Wrap using the foil, so the cloves are completely covered.
5) Bake for about 1 hour at... - 40.2073
Parmesan Garlic Roasted Green Beans
Fresh roasted green beans sprinkled with salt, fresh garlic, parmesan cheese and red pepper flakes. A great side dish to pair with meatloaf, steaks or roasted meats. Roasting the green beans really brings out the flavor and allows them to still have that... - 118.055
Garlic Dill Spread
Combine all ingredients in a small bowl until well blended and spread on crackers or fresh French or Italian bread. - 21.009
This garlic butter adds awesome flavor to a wide selection of vegan delicacies. Nutmeg and parsley imparts a unique taste to this garlic butter which is flavored using salt and pepper. - 32.8093
Tomato Garlic Salad
Salads are refreshing appetizers all the year around and here is a nutritious salad recipe using lots of vegetables. Check out Jeanie Rose from Rebuild from Depression making appetizing tomato and garlic salad along with other flavors. Delicious and healthy... - 119.338
Mushrooms With Garlic And Parsley
Wipe the mushrooms and cut in half if large. Heat about half the olive oil in a large frying pan until it begins to give off a haze, add half the mushrooms and saute on high heat without turning for 2 minutes. Sprinkle with 1/2 clove chopped garlic and toss... - 24.4704
Split open bread and cover inside with Garlic Butter Spread, coating heavily.
Place under broiler at 320° until it begins to brown.
Sprinkle lightly with chopped parsley after removing from oven.
Cut in 2 inch pieces and serve while hot. - 18.4547
Garlic Salad Dressing
Mix all ingredients in a salad dressing shaker top bottle.
Shake well and serve chilled. - 22.7332
Baked Garlic Bundles
Baked Garlic Bundles is simply a delicious recipe. A delicious appetizer recipe; I bet this Baked Garlic Bundles will surely tempt you to prepare on every party! - 35.2774
1) Preheat oven to the desired temperature of 450 degrees.
2) Slowly fry the garlic and onions quickly by turning frequently, in 2 tablespoons butter for about 10 minutes until soft, but do not brown.
3) Into a mixing bowl,sieve flour,... - 48.6433
Garlic Dill Rice
1. Take a skillet and add oil in it.
2. SautÃ© garlic in hot oil until it turns golden in color.
3. Add rice in it and further sautÃ© for 4-5 minutes against high heat.
4. Add broth and seasonings in the mix.
5. Allow the mix to reach at boiling... - 41.0182
Creamy Garlic Guacamole
1) Peel and pit the avocado and keep aside.
2) In baking dish,place whole head(s) of garlic , sprinkle some oil and roast in 350-degree oven for about 1 hour or until garlic is tender enough.
3) When cool, slowly separate cloves and... - 38.509
Heat the oil in a large saucepan over medium heat.
Add the garlic and cook until soft and golden.
Add the chicken broth, water, beans, salt, black pepper, bay leaves and jalapeno pepper; simmer for 5 minutes.
Pour the mixture into a food processor or blender... - 40.0456
Baked Stuffed Garlic Clams
1) Mince or press garlic to make 3/4 cup.
2) In large bowl,combine together garlic and other ingredients, except garnishes, and spoon well into clam or scallop shells.
3) Decorate each with a slice of garlic, pignoli and scatter a little cayenne... - 42.5028
Garlic Festival And Steak Sandwiches
1.Take a skillet, add some oilive oil and saute the bell peppers in it.
2. Add in the garlic, onion, salt, and pepper in the olive oil so that they become tender.
3.Using a pastry brush, brush the rolls with garlic butter.
4. Place the rolls in the... - 40.7332
Rotla With Roasted Garlic Sauce
Very few things in life are as comforting as an Indian meal. Chef Bhal Dave details two easy recipes on how to make chapatis and garlic sauce. This is indeed a win-win combo and is a sure crowd-pleaser. A perfect lunch/dinner anyday! - 107.194
Gilroy Garlic Muffins
Gilroy Garlic Muffins are delicious muffins that are sure to entice your taste buds. I served these muffins for a get together with my friends at home. They loved it and have been haunting me for this Gilroy Garlic Muffins recipe ever since. Try it out! - 36.3753
Appetizer Garlic Puffs
1) Cover boiling water over the garlic cloves.
2) Allow to stand for 5 minutes.
3) Drain and peel.
4) Mince the clove fine.
5) In a saucepan, stir butter until melted using 1 cup boiling water.
6) Now add garlic,flour and salt all... - 39.5499
1) Thinly chop the garlic and add salt.
2) Now make a smooth paste by mashing.
3) In saucepan, combine butter, garlic, and water and allow to boil.
4) Now add flour, mix thoroughly and fastly into a mass.
5) Take away from heat.
6) Now... - 47.6848
Onions Stuffed With Garlic And Chestnuts
1) Place the unpeeled onions in boiling water for about 5 minutes.
2) Remove from boiling water and allow to cool.
3) Snap off the tops, peel, and take out the inner stuff.
4) Chop the in-sides of onions and put aside.
5) In frying pan,fry the bacon... - 45.5061
1. Chop spareribs into small bite sized pieces.
2. Add water in it and bring it to boil.
3. Parboil spareribs for 10 minutes against medium flame.
4. Drain the hot water and rinse boiled spareribs into cold water.
5. Add all ingredients with spareribs... - 39.548
Garlic Spinach Smacks
1) In saucepan, boil spinach in just required water to cover well until completely thawed.
2) Drain well.
3) In a large mixing bowl,whisk eggs in it.
4) Now, add the remaining ingredients and spinach and mix well.
5) Turn into a greased 11 x 7 x 1... - 42.7215
Garlic And Herb Bagel Chips
1. Slice the bagels diagonally into 1/4-inch-thick slices. Coat the inside of a large bowl with the garlic, and sprinkle the Italian seasoning over the garlic coating. Place the bagel chips in the bowl, and toss gently until the chips are coated with the... - 22.0394
Garlic Potatoes With Cheese Sauce
1) Peel and slice thin the potatoes.
2) Peel and mince the onion and also peel the garlic.
3) Butter a 10-inch baking dish or equivalent-size casserole.
4) Cover the bottom with one layer potatoes.
Scatter with minced onion.
5) Using a... - 41.9954
Thai Glazed Garlic Chicken Wing
This recipe was inspired by an episode of Diners Drive-ins and Dives. My version of "Opal's Thai Food's" Glazed Garlic Chicken Wings. - 0
Lemon And Garlic Plaice
1. Rinse the plaice fillets, pat them dry and put them in a heatproof dish.
2. In a bowl, mix together the oil, spring onions, chillies, fresh coriander and garlic. Finally add the salt and lemon juice and set aside.
3. Preheat a moderate grill. Pour the... - 29.4365
Creamy Garlic Sauce
This homemade garlic sauce is prepared with finely diced garlic. Made with a base of butter and margerine with parsley for a fresh flavor, the garlic sauce can be used as side or for topping fried items. - 19.5061
Garlic Coconut Chutney
1 Grate the flesh from the coconuts and brown it lightly on the tava.
2 Grind together the coconut with all the rest of the ingredients. Bottle. - 19.1435
Fresh Garlic Recipes By Category