- » Fresh Fruit Vegetable Bowl
Fresh Fruit Vegetable Bowl Recipes
Enjoy our collection of fresh fruit vegetable bowl recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for fresh fruit vegetable bowl recipes.
Spinach Avocado Bowl
The spinach avocado bowl is a fruit and vegetable salad made with fresh avocados and spinach with added bacon to it. savory with the crunch of peanuts, the spinach avocado bowl is served with a russin salad dressing for a great taste and flavor, that goes... - 25.3369
Golden Goodness Salad Bowl
Shred salad greens and spread over flat platter.
Sprinkle carrots over greens in 4 mounds.
Top each mound with pineapple slice.
Spread mayonnaise over pineapple.
Sprinkle with walnut pieces.
Grate fresh nutmeg all over. - 24.6408
Papaya Filled With Fresh Summer Fruits
With a vegetable peeler, remove the skin from the papayas.
Cut them in half lengthwise and scrape out the seeds with a spoon.
Peel the kiwis and cut each into 8 thin rounds.
Arrange 4 rounds in each papaya half.
Peel the orange, separate into segments, and... - 33.4954
Honey Pressing For Fresh Fruit Salad
1) In a medium mixing bowl, add the sugar, paprika, dry mustard, celery seeds and salt together, mix well.
2) In another bowl, blend the oil, honey, lemon juice and vinegar together.
3) Gradually whisk the oil mixture into the sugar mixture with a wire... - 38.1141
Fresh Fruit Rous
Fresh Fruit Rous has a yummy taste. The Vanilla ice cream and sugar icing makes the Fresh Fruit Rous a prefect after meal dessert. - 34.1389
Fresh Fruit In Lemon Ginger Syrup
With a vegetable peeler, pare 4 strips of peel (colored part only) from lemon.
Cut 2 strips crosswise into very thin slivers; place slivers and remaining 2 strips in a 1 1/2- to 2-quart pan.
Mince half the ginger; thinly slice remainder.
Add all ginger to pan... - 40.9136
Fresh Fruit Tart
1. Preheat oven to 425°F
2. Take a bowl and mix together flours, oats, and spices. Stir in margarine and vegetable shortening. 3. Use a pastry blender or 2 knives to cut the mixture and form coarse crumbs.
4. Stir in milk to make the... - 44.9238
Dessert Omelette With Fresh Fruit
1) Take the blueberries and strawberries along with schnapps in a bowl. Toss them gently. Keep aside.
2) Take the egg yolks and beat them to make them foamy.
3) Pour water and 3 tablespoons of sugar.
Beat the mixture.
4) Now fold the egg whites into... - 47.4461
Fresh Fruits With Cranberry Yogurt Sauce
1. Divide baby greens and pineapple evenly among salad plates. Peel and thinly slice kiwifruit and banana; add to salad plates. Remove rind from cantaloupe; slice cantaloupe and add to other fruits.
2. Using a vegetable peeler, remove peel from orange. Cut... - 36.3796
Fresh Fruit Salad With Poppy Seed Dressing
1.In a bowl, mix apple, raisins, ham, cheese, mayonnaise and lemon juice.
2.Take 6 toast slices and top them with 1/2 cup of apple mixture.
3.Cover the toast with lettuce leave and then by another slice.
4.Cut the sandwich in two halves and... - 40.1114
Orange-pistachio Torte With Ricotta And Fresh Fruit
To Make Cake: Preheat oven to 350°F.
Grease or spray two 8 1/2- or ID-inch layer cake pans.
Cut a circle of parchment or wax paper to fit the bottom and grease or spray the paper.
Using a sharp vegetable peeler, peel the orange zest, cutting off any white... - 52.1871
Fresh Vegetable Dinner
1) Preheat the oven to 400F.
2) In a saucepan, add 1 1/3 cups of water. Let it boil. Add in the rice and salt. Cook on simmer for 18 minutes till the rice becomes tender.
3) Separate the eggs.
4) In a medium saucepan, add in sliced... - 43.0297
Fresh Orange And Onion Salad
1. Peel and section the oranges and grapefruit. Cut each section into two or three pieces and put in a salad bowl. Add all the juices from the oranges and grapefruit and the onion.
2. Add about two turns of the pepper mill and salt to taste. Pour the oil over... - 32.3474
Fresh Blueberry Fool
I am posting this Fresh Blueberry Fool recipe that you might enjoy it if you are a vegetable freak like me. Fresh Blueberry Fool turned out to be a real excellent fruit bowl dish. You should be making it! - 21.8347
Fresh Orange & Onion Ring Salad
Remove peel and white membrane from oranges; cut into thin crosswise slices.
Layer oranges and onion in a shallow bowl.
Combine oil, vinegar, sugar, paprika, salt, and mustard; blend well.
Pour over oranges and onion, tossing to coat.
Cover and chill for at... - 38.1389
Sarah's Super Bowl Spread - Classic Buffalo Wing Dip - Healthy
I don't claim to be an expert on the classic Buffalo Wing Sauce Chicken Wings recipe (or Dip), but I have MANY clients that love wings, wing sauce and chicken. So here is my version without MSG, with a little less sodium and slightly lower in calories and... - 0
Fresh Rhubarb Betty
Crate 1 teaspoon orange peel.
Peel, section, and dice oranges; set aside.
In mixing bowl combine sugar, flour, salt, and 1/2 teaspoon orange peel.
Stir in rhubarb and orange.
Add 2 cups bread cubes and 1/4 cup melted butter; mix lightly.
Turn into 8x8x2-inch... - 38.2138
Fruit And Vegetable Salad
1. In a salad bowl, combine the carrot, apple, celery, radishes, cabbage, parsley, dried fruits, and almonds. Toss to mix.
2. Put the remaining ingredients, with the exception of the wheat germ, in a jar and shake to mix well. Pour over salad ingredients and... - 31.9628
Fresh Rhubarb Pudding
Cut toast into 1/2 inch cubes; place cubes in a buttered 2 quart casserole.
Heat milk and butter in a medium size saucepan just to a boil.
Pour liquid over toast cubes; let stand 15 minutes.
Beat together eggs, sugar, cinnamon and salt in a bowl; add... - 41.0521
Fruit And Vegetable Salad
In a medium sized mixing bowl, carefully combine the pineapple, grapes, peaches, carrots, green pepper, spring onions [scallions], radishes and French dressing.
Arrange the shredded lettuce leaves around the outer edge of a shallow serving dish and pile the... - 29.3861
Summer Vegetable Kebab With Passion Fruit Dressing
Thread the pieces of leek, the potatoes, the courgette, the mushrooms and the tomatoes on to six skewers.
Put the oil and lemon juice in a bowl.
Halve the passion fruit and scoop the seeds and pulp into the bowl.
Add the honey and seasoning and whisk... - 39.9693
Citrusy Fruit And Vegetable Kebabs
To make the citrus vinaigrette, combine orange juice, shallots, lemon juice, lime juice, and mustard in a small bowl.
Slowly whisk in 3 tablespoons oil in a thin stream; set aside.
To prepare the fruit kebabs, alternately thread the peppers and fruit onto the... - 37.1179
Indonesian Fruit And Vegetable Salad
1) In a bowl, place together sugar, salt, vinegar and oil.
2) Using whisk beat the sugar mixture until well mixed.
3) Cover the bowl and refrigerate until needed.
4) Peel all the fruits and vegetables.
5) Cut the fruits and vegetables... - 44.9913
Fruit And Vegetable Salad
Place the prepared fruit and vegetables in a glass bowl.
Mix together the yogurt, sugar, salt, chilli powder, ground coriander and chopped mint.
Pour the yogurt mixture over the salad and mix in gently.
Garnish the salad with the walnuts and the sprig of mint... - 40.5177
Anti Aging Fruits And Vegetables Vegan Salad
Looking for a quick and healthy salad recipe that is also tasty and can be served anytime? Then watch this video by BlendItandMendIt and learn to make a yummy vegan salad. Enjoy! - 102.49
Fruit And Nut Bundt Cake With Rum
Preheat oven to 350Â°.
Oil a 9-inch bundt pan with unsalted margarine or cooking spray.
In a large bowl, sift the flours, nutmeg, baking powder, and baking soda together.
In another bowl, beat together egg substitute, oil, orange juice, rum... - 41.8011
Mahi Mahi With Fresh Pineapple Salsa
To prepare Pineapple Salsa, combine pineapple, red and green peppers, cilantro, 1 tablespoon lime juice, red pepper flakes and lime peel in medium bowl.
Spray rack of broiler pan with cooking spray.
Rinse mahi-mahi and pat dry with paper... - 42.2781
Pork Chops With Fresh Cranberry Sauce
1 In a shallow bowl, combine the flour and pepper. Lightly dredge the pork chops in the seasoned flour. Reserve the dredging mixture.
2 In a large skillet, warm the oil over medium-high heat until hot but not smoking. Add the chops and cook until browned on... - 39.1213
Fresh Blueberry Muffins
Combine the flour, sugar, salt, baking soda and baking powder in a medium bowl and mix well.
Blend the eggs, vegetable oil, vanilla and sour cream in a large bowl.
Add the flour mixture to the egg mixture and stir until moistened.
Fold in the... - 37.5826
Fresh Yummy Plum Cobbler
Spread the plums in a buttered 8 inch square or 1 1/2 quart baking dish.
Sprinkle with the brown sugar.
Pour the orange juice over the top.
Combine the baking mix, salt and sugar in a large bowl and stir to mix.
Combine the egg, milk, vegetable oil and... - 40.2752
Turkey Stuffing & Cranberry Sauce For Thanksgiving
With Thanksgiving closing in, you must have started elaborate meal preparations. What could stand out at the feast would be Turkey Stuffing & Cranberry sauce. Cook with Chef Kirk Leins amazing side dishes for the big day! - 108.756
Fried Potato And Apple Cake
Roughly grate the potatoes in food processor or by hand.
Put into a bowl.
Grate the apple and combine.
Season with nutmeg.
Melt 4 tablespoons butter in non stick 8-inch fry pan.
Add apple-potato mixture and press down into a cake.
Put on a lid.
Cook on medium... - 37.899
Fresh Pineapple Salsa
Combine tomato, pineapple, cucumber, onion, jalapeno pepper, and cilantro in a large bowl; toss well.
Stir in vinegar and oil.
Let stand at room temperature 1 hour - 32.4805
Fresh Coconut Cake
1. Preheat oven to moderate (350° F.). Grease two nine-inch layer cake pans, line with waxed paper and grease the paper.
2. Into the bowl of an electric mixer sift the flour, sugar, baking powder and salt. Add the shortening, three-quarters cup of the... - 36.5509
Gluten- Free Cinnamon Roll Muffins & Fresh Juice
Graziella the Fit Foodie is back in 2013 with some exciting changes and a scrumptious cinnamon roll muffin that's gluten- free. Served up with a thirst quenching vitamin- packed juice, this is one episode you don't want to miss! - 0
Melt the butter in a large saucepan.
Saute apples, onion, garlic, green pepper, and carrots for 3-4 minutes.
Sprinkle on the flour and curry.
Rub them into the vegetables thoroughly with a wooden spatula, and cook for 2-3 minutes.
Add the stock and bring to a... - 44.5898
Fruited Cabbage Salad
Combine all the ingredients in a bowl. Toss to mix and chill well. There will be enough juice from the pineapple and apples. - 24.683
Fresh Mango Salad
Combine first 3 ingredients in a large bowl, tossing gently.
Combine oil, honey, and lime juice; pour over fruit, and toss gently.
Cover and chill.
To serve, remove fruit with a slotted spoon; arrange on lettuce leaves. - 21.5873
Fresh Mango Salad
1) In a large bowl, mix first 3 ingredients and tossing gently.
2) In a small bowl, oil, honey, and lime juice and pour it over fruit and mix gently.
3) Cover the salad and chill.
4) Arrange lettuce leaves and serve the salad with slotted... - 35.9742
Fresh Blueberry Cobbler
Preheat oven to 350°.
Combine blueberries and lemon juice in a 9-inch square baking dish coated with cooking spray; set aside.
Combine flour and next 4 ingredients in a bowl; make a well in center of mixture.
Combine oil, vanilla, and egg whites; stir well... - 40.4082
Fresh Strawberry Cake
1. Preheat oven to 350°.
2. Drain thawed strawberries well; discard juice. Pulse in a food processor until pureed; set aside.
3. Combine cake mix and next 4 ingredients in a large bowl; beat with a mixer at low speed 30 seconds. Add pureed strawberries; beat... - 38.2929
Fresh Pear Date Bread
1) Preheat oven hot to 350°F.
2) Take a 8 x 4- or 9 x 5-inch loaf pan and grease with shortening.
3) Lightly dust with flour.
4) In a large bowl, add quick bread mix, water, oil, and egg.
5) Beat 50 to 75 strokes with spoon until... - 44.5649
Blueberry Cornmeal Muffins
In a large bowl, combine flour, cornmeal, sugar, baking powder and salt.
Stir in milk and oil just until mixed.
In a mixing bowl, beat egg whites until stiff peaks form; fold into batter.
Fill greased or paper-lined muffin cups two-thirds... - 36.1202
Orange Muffins With Dates
Peel orange, reserving peel, and separate orange into segments.
Place peel, segments and juice in a blender or food processor.
Add egg and oil; blend well.
In a bowl, combine whole wheat flour, brown sugar, all-purpose flour, baking powder, baking soda and... - 39.5232
Fresh Rhubarb Pie
In mixing bowl combine sugar, flour, and salt.
Stir in rhubarb pieces; toss gently to coat fruit.
Let fruit mixture stand for 15 minutes.
Meanwhile, prepare and roll out pastry.
Line a 9-inch pie plate with half of the pastry.
Trim pastry to edge of pie... - 40.4694
Citrus Romaine Salad With Strawberries
Citrus Romaine Salad With Strawberries - kids just adore this berry treat. This Citrus Romaine Salad With Strawberries is packed with everything ideal for a royale treat. Just check out the recipe of Citrus Romaine Salad With Strawberries. - 34.9788
Strawberry Streusel Muffins
In a large bowl, combine flour, sugar, baking powder and salt.
Gently fold in strawberries.
Combine eggs, milk, sour cream and oil; stir into dry ingredients just until moistened.
Fill greased or paper-lined muffin cups two-thirds full.
For topping, combine... - 43.3017
Lemon/raspberry Streusel Muffins
In a large bowl, combine flour, sugar, baking powder, baking soda and salt.
Combine eggs, yogurt, oil and lemon peel; mix well.
Stir into dry ingredients just until moistened Fold in raspberries.
Fill greased or paper-lined muffin'cups three-fourths full.
For... - 41.6021
Spicy Cucumber And Fruit Salad
Spicy cucumber and fruit salad is a peppy fruit salad prepared with added cantaloupe and strawberries. Flavored with coriander, lime juice and pepper flakes, this peppy, sweet and spicy salad definitely packs a punch when served as a side. - 31.2193
Super Foods Part Two - Fruit Salsa
With the salmon poached in green tea done, it is the turn of an appetizing salad with fruits. Watch Chef Stacey toss pieces of fresh exotic fruits in simple flavors. Great to accompany the salmon and makes the meal complete! - 102.753
Apple And Cottage Cheese Slaw
In salad bowl combine shredded cabbage and diced apple.
Pour Diet Blue Cheese Dressing over cabbage mixture; toss to coat.
Spoon cottage cheese in ring atop cabbage mixture. - 22.3064
Melon Salad With Orange-honey Dressing
If you are searching for an easy to prepare salad, this Melon Salad With Orange-Honey Dressing is something you should not miss. The Melon Salad With Orange-Honey Dressing makes no compromise when it comes to the taste! Just give the Melon Salad With... - 31.7311
Buttermilk Fruit Ring
In a blender or food processor, sprinkle gelatin over buttermilk; let stand for 5 minutes to soften.
Heat orange juice to boiling, then add to blender with honey.
Cover container and whirl on low speed until well blended.
Pour mixture into a bowl, cover, and... - 40.518
Ginger Fruit Boats
Cut pineapple into quarters, lengthwise through crown.
Remove fruit with serrated fruit knife, leaving 1/2-inch shell.
Cut fruit into small chunks.
Place in medium mixing bowl.
Stir in cherries and apricots.
In 2-cup measure,... - 42.248
Raw And Vegan Fruit And Veggie Salad With Applesauce Dressing
Rutabaga, the relative of the turnip is a root that not many people get down to eating. We see a rutabaga and wonder what to do with it! Watch this video to learn what to do with this healthy root veggie. This is a wonderful vegan and raw vegetable salad with... - 136.058
Oven Roasted Acorn Squash With Brandied Fruit
Most Acorn Squash recipes call for roasting it as the process brings out the flavors of the vegetable. Here's one more recipe where the squash is roasted and then served with a sweet fruit mixture. Try this if you are a squash lover and relish unusual... - 110.488
Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
Line a 2-quart casserole with a baking pan liner or lightly spray with vegetable cooking spray.
Place 1/4 cup of the brown sugar, strawberries, orange rind, and orange juice in a saucepan.
Bring to a boil.
Simmer for 5... - 46.8601
Tablecloth Stainer Chicken
1. Place chilies in small bowl with boiling water; let stand 1 hour.
2. Cut potatoes lengthwise into quarters; cut quarters crosswise into 1/2 inch (1.3-cm) thick slices.
3. Place chilies and 1/3 cup (80 mL) of the soaking water in blender container; discard... - 39.1758
Honeyed Polenta Cakes With Fresh Tomato Chutney
My honeyed polenta cakes with fresh tomato chutney are a great way to help incorporate a healthy Mediterranean flair to your diet which can be a keystone in the fight to prevent cancers as well as illnesses such as diabetes and heart disease, doctors say.... - 131.433
Freshlime French Dressing
1) In a large bowl mix first 6 ingredients. Keep aside for 1 hour.
2) Dicard garlic.
3) Blend in lime juice and egg white. Beat with a rotary beater.
4) Place in freezer to chill.
5) Serve over vegetable or fruit salad. - 33.7379
Fresh Pineapple And Coconut Curls
1) In a bowl,collect the coconut milk by piercing the eye of the coconut using a sharp knife and reserve.
2) Preheat the oven to 400°.
3) Keep the coconut in the oven and bake for 20 minutes,so that the coconut cracks or becomes... - 33.3158
Fresh Salmon Salad
Preheat oven to 450° F.
Rinse salmon steaks and pat dry.
In a bowl, combine olive oil, black pepper, thyme and 2 tablespoons lemon juice.
Brush over salmon.
Place fish on broiler pan and cook 10 minutes, or until fish flakes.
Remove from oven and... - 44.0717
1. Mix the chick-peas and rice together in a large bowl. Trim and cook the fresh spinach in just the water clinging to the leaves. Drain well and squeeze dry. (Squeeze any extra liquid from the thawed frozen spinach and add to rice mixture.)
2. Heat the oil... - 33.2157
Macedoine Of Vegetables
Place cooked vegetables in large mixing bowl.
Combine wine vinegar, kelp powder, dry mustard, salt and pepper in a small bowl.
Blend together and pour over cooked vegetables; toss gently.
Sprinkle one tablespoon of lemon juice over top and stir in enough... - 41.8842
Balti Mixed Vegetables In Coconut Sauce
1. Put the prepared carrots, potatoes, French beans, peas and red pepper into a bowl of water until you are ready to cook them.
2. Heat the oil in a balti pan, karahi or deep frying pan, add the onions, mustard seeds and curry leaves and fry for about 3... - 34.9003
Oriental Vegetable & Pasta Salad
1 Cook pasta according to package directions, adding asparagus the last 5 minutes of cooking. Rinse well under cold running water; drain thoroughly. Cover and refrigerate until thoroughly chilled.
2 For dressing, in a small mixing bowl stir together plum... - 31.7018
Duckling And Vegetable Salad With Mango
Duckling And Vegetable Salad With Mango came out really nice. My kids had fun eating this Duckling And Vegetable Salad With Mango. I am sure this sounds nice to you! - 37.6859
Fruit And Nut Stuffing
1. Combine the prunes, raisins or currants, apricots, and bourbon in a small bowl. Cover and let sit overnight at room temperature.
2. Heat a medium-sized pan over medium heat and add oil. When the oil is hot, add the onions and celery and cook until golden,... - 33.5163
Curried Fruit & Nut Salad
1 In a large salad bowl toss together the lettuce, spinach, orange sections, grapes, and almonds.
2 For the dressing, in a screw-top jar combine salad oil, vinegar, brown sugar, chives or onion tops, garlic, curry powder, and soy sauce. Cover and shake... - 30.7843
Tangy Spinach Salad With Fruit
Don’t you just love a spinach salad? A super healthy salad, this is full of cancer fighting compounds. The salad also has Brazil nuts which are really healthy for you. Watch Katherine as she put together this great colorful salad. - 106.595
Foolproof Apple Cake
Foolproof Apple Cake is foolproof as it sounds to be. This Foolproof Apple Cake promises a yummy treat and is rich with the flavors of apples and cake seasonings. Check out the recipe of the Foolproof Apple Cake I have listed here. - 46.0394
Chunky Apple Walnut Cake
Chunky Apple Walnut Cake has a Implausible. The flour with eggs maked the Chunky Apple Walnut Cake soft. Must cacth it. - 44.4296
Lemon Peach Cobbler
Peach Cobbler has a Implausible taste.The Sugar and Eggs gives the Peach Cobbler Astonishing taste. - 45.4402
Grilled Tuna With Fruit Salsa
Combine first 4 ingredients.
Arrange tuna steaks in glass dish; pour pineapple juice mixture over steaks.
Cover and marinate in refrigerator at least 1 hour.
Meanwhile, to prepare salsa, combine remaining ingredients in medium bowl; stir gently.
Cover and... - 37.7013
Fruit Salad With Poppy Seed Dressing
In a blender or food processor, combine the vinegar, sugar, mustard and salt.
While processing, gradually add oil in a steady stream.
Stir in poppy seeds.
Just before serving, combine the fruits.
Serve with poppy seed dressing in an ice bowl lined with... - 37.7959
Fruit Kebabs With Almond Syrup And Amaretti Crumbs
Combine first 4 ingredients in a bowl; stir well.
Let stand 15 minutes.
Remove fruit from bowl, reserving syrup.
Thread pineapple cubes and plum wedges alternately onto 2 (6-inch) skewers.
Place kebabs on grill rack coated with cooking spray;... - 32.7254
Tag Along Fruit Salad
This Tag Alone Fruit Salad tastes fantastic ! Just try this fruit medley as an accompaniment to spicy meat dishes or as dessert and let me know if you like it ! Your suggestions for this Tag Alone Fruit Salad are welcome ! - 46.4009
Anytime Fruit Salad
In small bowl, blend oil, lime juice, sugar, pepper and pepper sauce; set aside.
In large bowl, combine apple, bell pepper, kiwi, grapes and walnuts.
Add lime dressing; toss.
Toss with Cheddar cheese. - 29.8515
Tropical Fruit Gazpacho
Chill yourself with this a cold tropical fruit gazpacho on hottest days of summer. Watch this interesting video that presents an amazing recipe for gazpacho that can be made within no time. The recipe is simple and easy made with the any of the tropical... - 109.79
Fruits De Mer Stir Fry
1. Prepare the shellfish. Peel the prawns and if necessary remove the thin black veins from the back of the prawns. Lightly rinse the squid rings and clean the scallops if necessary.
2. Remove and discard any mussels that are open. Scrub and debeard the... - 42.458
White Lace Crepes With Oriental Fruits
1)In a bowl, place peeled and destoned lychees.
2)To the bowl add, peeled, deseeded and cut pieces of melon.
3)To the bowl add, washed, dried and destalked grapes.
4)Peel and grate the fresh ginger.
5)Chop the stem ginger finely after draining... - 45.8363
Parsnip Fruit Salad
1. Using a vegetable peeler, peel parsnips; bias-slice 1/2 inch thick. Cook parsnips in lightly salted boiling water 7 to 9 minutes or till crisp-tender; drain and cool. Meanwhile, if desired, coarsely chop larger pieces of dried fruit. In a large bowl stir... - 33.0759
Fruit & Mixed Greens Salad
In small jar with lid combine all dressing ingredients; shake to mix well.
In small bowl combine sliced pears and 1/4 cup dressing.
Let stand 1 hour.
Drain; reserve dressing.
In large bowl toss greens in reserved dressing; arrange on individual serving... - 44.6962
1) In a large bowl, mix together the eggs, egg whites, skim milk and powdered sugar. Beat the mixture well.
2) Add in a cup of blueberries, a can of pineapple and the neufchatel cheese.
3) Take a 10-inch large overnproof skillet sprayed with cooking... - 47.3962
Carrot And Fruit Salad
1. Using a vegetable peeler, cut carrots lengthwise into thin strips (you should have about 2 cups). In a medium bowl combine carrot strips, pineapple chunks, raisins, and pecans. Stir together yogurt and orange juice concentrate. Stir yogurt dressing into... - 34.0816
Angels' Brownies With Fruit
1. To make brownies, sift flour, baking powder and cocoa powder together into a bowl. Add sugar, yogurt, eggs, vanilla essence and oil and mix to combine.
2. Pour batter into a 20 cm / 8 in square cake tin lined with nonstick baking paper and bake at... - 34.2218
Grilled Honey Fruit Skewers
Slice each nectarine into 8 wedges, and place wedges in a large bowl.
Peel and slice each banana into 8 slices.
Add banana and pineapple to nectarine wedges.
Pour lemon juice over fruit mixture, and toss well.
Cover and chill at least 1 hour.
Soak 16 (6-inch)... - 43.6961
Sunshine Fruit Salad
1. In a wide shallow salad bowl, lay the crisp and fresh salad greens.
2. Scatter the melon balls, orange sections and onion rings on top of the greens.
3. Cover with cling film and refrigerate until ready to serve.
4. In a jar with tight fitting lid... - 48.0481
Fruit Filled Chimichangas
1. To make filling, place pineapple, strawberries, coconut and mint in a bowl and mix to combine.
2. Warm tortillas, one at a time, in a dry frying pan over a medium heat for 20-30 seconds each side or until soft. Place 1-2 tablespoons of filling down the... - 30.683
Pompano With Fruit And Pepper Relish
1) In a medium bowl, add in green pepper, sweet red pepper, yellow pepper, pineapple and kiwi fruit. Mix and set aside.
2) In another bowl, add in the vinegar, water, sugar, ginger root and crushed red pepper. Mix well.
3) Pour the vinaigrette over the... - 47.8609
Fruit N Nut In Ruby Red Vinaigrette
1. In a medium sized bowl, combine avocado, salt, pepper and 2 teaspoons lime juice. Mix well and keep aside.
2. In another bowl, combine remaining ingredients with ½ quantity vinaigrette dressing and toss gently till well mixed.
3. Place on... - 38.9848
Stemilt Autumn Harvest Fruit Salad
With so many hearty meals to enjoy in the autumn, I often find myself searching for light salads to balance out all the heavy means being served. I am a lover of roasted vegetable and warm fruit salads, and this Apple & Pear salad is a great mid week meal... - 0
Individual Fruit Cake
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 325 degrees.
2) In a large mixing bowl, beat together the sugar and oil till well combined.
3) Add the eggs and beat till the mixture is light.
4) Sift together the flour, salt, baking powder, cinnamon,... - 47.257
Brandied Light Fruit Cake
Combine 3 tablespoons brandy, orange juice concentrate, and cranberries in a large bowl; cover and let stand at least 1 hour.
Combine dates and next 5 ingredients.
Add to cranberry mixture; stir well.
Combine flour, baking soda, salt, and spices.
Add to fruit... - 42.5825
Spicy Fruit Pork Steaks
1. To make marinade, whisk garlic, chili powder, apple juice, oil and vinegar in a bowl. Place steaks in a shallow ceramic or glass dish. Pour marinade over steaks, cover and marinate in the refrigerator for 2-3 hours or overnight. Drain steaks and reserve... - 29.0897
Assorted Fruit Fritters
Assorted Fruit Fritters has a great taste. The mango, banana and pineapple gives the Assorted Fruit Fritters a fine taste. - 33.4809
Chicken With Fragrant Fruit Sauce
Preparation Place chicken, soy sauce, wine, egg white, cornstarch, ginger, and salt in a food processor.
Process mixture until smooth; remove to a bowl.
Shape into approximately 16 balls, each about 1 1/2 inches in diameter.
Roll balls in walnuts to coat... - 40.3335