Fruit Vegetable Bowl
- » Fresh Fruit Vegetable Bowl
Fresh Fruit Vegetable Bowl Recipes
Enjoy our collection of fresh fruit vegetable bowl recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for fresh fruit vegetable bowl recipes.
Spinach Avocado Bowl
The spinach avocado bowl is a fruit and vegetable salad made with fresh avocados and spinach with added bacon to it. savory with the crunch of peanuts, the spinach avocado bowl is served with a russin salad dressing for a great taste and flavor, that goes... - 23.8547
Golden Goodness Salad Bowl
Shred salad greens and spread over flat platter.
Sprinkle carrots over greens in 4 mounds.
Top each mound with pineapple slice.
Spread mayonnaise over pineapple.
Sprinkle with walnut pieces.
Grate fresh nutmeg all over. - 23.0987
Fresh Fruit Rous
Fresh Fruit Rous has a yummy taste. The Vanilla ice cream and sugar icing makes the Fresh Fruit Rous a prefect after meal dessert. - 32.9166
Fresh Fruit In Lemon Ginger Syrup
With a vegetable peeler, pare 4 strips of peel (colored part only) from lemon.
Cut 2 strips crosswise into very thin slivers; place slivers and remaining 2 strips in a 1 1/2- to 2-quart pan.
Mince half the ginger; thinly slice remainder.
Add all ginger to pan... - 38.5763
Papaya Filled With Fresh Summer Fruits
With a vegetable peeler, remove the skin from the papayas.
Cut them in half lengthwise and scrape out the seeds with a spoon.
Peel the kiwis and cut each into 8 thin rounds.
Arrange 4 rounds in each papaya half.
Peel the orange, separate into segments, and... - 30.3106
Fresh Fruit Tart
1. Preheat oven to 425°F
2. Take a bowl and mix together flours, oats, and spices. Stir in margarine and vegetable shortening. 3. Use a pastry blender or 2 knives to cut the mixture and form coarse crumbs.
4. Stir in milk to make the... - 43.8529
Honey Pressing For Fresh Fruit Salad
1) In a medium mixing bowl, add the sugar, paprika, dry mustard, celery seeds and salt together, mix well.
2) In another bowl, blend the oil, honey, lemon juice and vinegar together.
3) Gradually whisk the oil mixture into the sugar mixture with a wire... - 38.6674
Fresh Fruit Salad With Poppy Seed Dressing
1.In a bowl, mix apple, raisins, ham, cheese, mayonnaise and lemon juice.
2.Take 6 toast slices and top them with 1/2 cup of apple mixture.
3.Cover the toast with lettuce leave and then by another slice.
4.Cut the sandwich in two halves and... - 41.0117
Orange-pistachio Torte With Ricotta And Fresh Fruit
To Make Cake: Preheat oven to 350°F.
Grease or spray two 8 1/2- or ID-inch layer cake pans.
Cut a circle of parchment or wax paper to fit the bottom and grease or spray the paper.
Using a sharp vegetable peeler, peel the orange zest, cutting off any white... - 44.0783
Dessert Omelette With Fresh Fruit
1) Take the blueberries and strawberries along with schnapps in a bowl. Toss them gently. Keep aside.
2) Take the egg yolks and beat them to make them foamy.
3) Pour water and 3 tablespoons of sugar.
Beat the mixture.
4) Now fold the egg whites into... - 47.9689
Fresh Fruits With Cranberry Yogurt Sauce
1. Divide baby greens and pineapple evenly among salad plates. Peel and thinly slice kiwifruit and banana; add to salad plates. Remove rind from cantaloupe; slice cantaloupe and add to other fruits.
2. Using a vegetable peeler, remove peel from orange. Cut... - 34.767
Fresh Vegetable Dinner
1) Preheat the oven to 400F.
2) In a saucepan, add 1 1/3 cups of water. Let it boil. Add in the rice and salt. Cook on simmer for 18 minutes till the rice becomes tender.
3) Separate the eggs.
4) In a medium saucepan, add in sliced... - 43.5975
Fresh Blueberry Fool
I am posting this Fresh Blueberry Fool recipe that you might enjoy it if you are a vegetable freak like me. Fresh Blueberry Fool turned out to be a real excellent fruit bowl dish. You should be making it! - 19.1174
Marinated Fresh Artichoke Hearts
Marinated Fresh Artichoke Hearts is a very easy to prepare delicious side dish recipe. Enjoy this amazingly delicious mouth watering Marinated Fresh Artichoke Hearts; I am sure you would love to share your experience with me. - 31.4355
Fresh Rhubarb Betty
Crate 1 teaspoon orange peel.
Peel, section, and dice oranges; set aside.
In mixing bowl combine sugar, flour, salt, and 1/2 teaspoon orange peel.
Stir in rhubarb and orange.
Add 2 cups bread cubes and 1/4 cup melted butter; mix lightly.
Turn into 8x8x2-inch... - 35.946
Fruit And Vegetable Salad
1. In a salad bowl, combine the carrot, apple, celery, radishes, cabbage, parsley, dried fruits, and almonds. Toss to mix.
2. Put the remaining ingredients, with the exception of the wheat germ, in a jar and shake to mix well. Pour over salad ingredients and... - 29.6424
Fruit And Vegetable Salad
In a medium sized mixing bowl, carefully combine the pineapple, grapes, peaches, carrots, green pepper, spring onions [scallions], radishes and French dressing.
Arrange the shredded lettuce leaves around the outer edge of a shallow serving dish and pile the... - 27.8559
Summer Vegetable Kebab With Passion Fruit Dressing
Thread the pieces of leek, the potatoes, the courgette, the mushrooms and the tomatoes on to six skewers.
Put the oil and lemon juice in a bowl.
Halve the passion fruit and scoop the seeds and pulp into the bowl.
Add the honey and seasoning and whisk... - 36.5355
Fruit And Vegetable Salad
Place the prepared fruit and vegetables in a glass bowl.
Mix together the yogurt, sugar, salt, chilli powder, ground coriander and chopped mint.
Pour the yogurt mixture over the salad and mix in gently.
Garnish the salad with the walnuts and the sprig of mint... - 38.4897
Indonesian Fruit And Vegetable Salad
1) In a bowl, place together sugar, salt, vinegar and oil.
2) Using whisk beat the sugar mixture until well mixed.
3) Cover the bowl and refrigerate until needed.
4) Peel all the fruits and vegetables.
5) Cut the fruits and vegetables... - 44.4062
Citrusy Fruit And Vegetable Kebabs
To make the citrus vinaigrette, combine orange juice, shallots, lemon juice, lime juice, and mustard in a small bowl.
Slowly whisk in 3 tablespoons oil in a thin stream; set aside.
To prepare the fruit kebabs, alternately thread the peppers and fruit onto the... - 36.0665
Anti Aging Fruits And Vegetables Vegan Salad
Looking for a quick and healthy salad recipe that is also tasty and can be served anytime? Then watch this video by BlendItandMendIt and learn to make a yummy vegan salad. Enjoy! - 104.037
Fresh Tomato Relish
In a saucepan, bring vinegar and sugar to a boil.
Remove from the heat; cool completely.
In a large bowl, combine remaining ingredients; add vinegar mixture and mix well.
Spoon into storage containers, allowing 1/2-in.headspace.
Refrigerate up to 2 weeks or... - 32.0135
Fresh Tomato Aspic
1.Cut the tomatoes in halves over a bowl and press lightly to take out the seed pockets.
2.Dice the prepared tomatoes and keep aside.
3.Mix gelatin in boiling water and add lemon juice to it.
4.Stir in the juice extracted from tomatoes... - 41.8872
Fresh Stewed Tomatoes
Place the tomatoes in a bowl, cover with boiling water.
Let stand 2 minutes, pour out the water and place in a bowl of cold water.
Peel and quarter them.
Remove the crust from the toasted bread, dice and set aside.
Melt 1 tablespoon (15 mL) of butter in a... - 40.205
Mahi Mahi With Fresh Pineapple Salsa
To prepare Pineapple Salsa, combine pineapple, red and green peppers, cilantro, 1 tablespoon lime juice, red pepper flakes and lime peel in medium bowl.
Spray rack of broiler pan with cooking spray.
Rinse mahi-mahi and pat dry with paper... - 40.5643
Fusilli With Fresh Tomatoes
Tangy taste of fresh red tomatoes and subtle flavor of extra-virgin olive oil gives a resulting extraordinary pasta dish called Fusili with fresh tomatoes. If you would like to entertain your guests with some good Italian fare then here is Fussili with fresh... - 33.886
Fresh Pineapple Salsa
Combine tomato, pineapple, cucumber, onion, jalapeno pepper, and cilantro in a large bowl; toss well.
Stir in vinegar and oil.
Let stand at room temperature 1 hour - 30.2222
Fresh Blueberry Muffins
Combine the flour, sugar, salt, baking soda and baking powder in a medium bowl and mix well.
Blend the eggs, vegetable oil, vanilla and sour cream in a large bowl.
Add the flour mixture to the egg mixture and stir until moistened.
Fold in the... - 35.5763
Pork Chops With Fresh Cranberry Sauce
1 In a shallow bowl, combine the flour and pepper. Lightly dredge the pork chops in the seasoned flour. Reserve the dredging mixture.
2 In a large skillet, warm the oil over medium-high heat until hot but not smoking. Add the chops and cook until browned on... - 36.653
Fresh Coconut Cake
1. Preheat oven to moderate (350° F.). Grease two nine-inch layer cake pans, line with waxed paper and grease the paper.
2. Into the bowl of an electric mixer sift the flour, sugar, baking powder and salt. Add the shortening, three-quarters cup of the... - 34.0333
Fresh Yummy Plum Cobbler
Spread the plums in a buttered 8 inch square or 1 1/2 quart baking dish.
Sprinkle with the brown sugar.
Pour the orange juice over the top.
Combine the baking mix, salt and sugar in a large bowl and stir to mix.
Combine the egg, milk, vegetable oil and... - 38.1892
Gluten- Free Cinnamon Roll Muffins & Fresh Juice
Graziella the Fit Foodie is back in 2013 with some exciting changes and a scrumptious cinnamon roll muffin that's gluten- free. Served up with a thirst quenching vitamin- packed juice, this is one episode you don't want to miss! - 0
Fruit And Nut Bundt Cake With Rum
Preheat oven to 350Â°.
Oil a 9-inch bundt pan with unsalted margarine or cooking spray.
In a large bowl, sift the flours, nutmeg, baking powder, and baking soda together.
In another bowl, beat together egg substitute, oil, orange juice, rum... - 39.3704
Fried Potato And Apple Cake
Roughly grate the potatoes in food processor or by hand.
Put into a bowl.
Grate the apple and combine.
Season with nutmeg.
Melt 4 tablespoons butter in non stick 8-inch fry pan.
Add apple-potato mixture and press down into a cake.
Put on a lid.
Cook on medium... - 35.9757
Melt the butter in a large saucepan.
Saute apples, onion, garlic, green pepper, and carrots for 3-4 minutes.
Sprinkle on the flour and curry.
Rub them into the vegetables thoroughly with a wooden spatula, and cook for 2-3 minutes.
Add the stock and bring to a... - 43.1748
Turkey Stuffing & Cranberry Sauce For Thanksgiving
With Thanksgiving closing in, you must have started elaborate meal preparations. What could stand out at the feast would be Turkey Stuffing & Cranberry sauce. Cook with Chef Kirk Leins amazing side dishes for the big day! - 112.044
Fruited Cabbage Salad
Combine all the ingredients in a bowl. Toss to mix and chill well. There will be enough juice from the pineapple and apples. - 22.812
Blueberry Cornmeal Muffins
In a large bowl, combine flour, cornmeal, sugar, baking powder and salt.
Stir in milk and oil just until mixed.
In a mixing bowl, beat egg whites until stiff peaks form; fold into batter.
Fill greased or paper-lined muffin cups two-thirds... - 34.9507
Spicy Cucumber And Fruit Salad
Spicy cucumber and fruit salad is a peppy fruit salad prepared with added cantaloupe and strawberries. Flavored with coriander, lime juice and pepper flakes, this peppy, sweet and spicy salad definitely packs a punch when served as a side. - 29.4459
Super Foods Part Two - Fruit Salsa
With the salmon poached in green tea done, it is the turn of an appetizing salad with fruits. Watch Chef Stacey toss pieces of fresh exotic fruits in simple flavors. Great to accompany the salmon and makes the meal complete! - 106.075
Citrus Romaine Salad With Strawberries
Citrus Romaine Salad With Strawberries - kids just adore this berry treat. This Citrus Romaine Salad With Strawberries is packed with everything ideal for a royale treat. Just check out the recipe of Citrus Romaine Salad With Strawberries. - 32.5631
Strawberry Streusel Muffins
In a large bowl, combine flour, sugar, baking powder and salt.
Gently fold in strawberries.
Combine eggs, milk, sour cream and oil; stir into dry ingredients just until moistened.
Fill greased or paper-lined muffin cups two-thirds full.
For topping, combine... - 40.9308
Lemon/raspberry Streusel Muffins
In a large bowl, combine flour, sugar, baking powder, baking soda and salt.
Combine eggs, yogurt, oil and lemon peel; mix well.
Stir into dry ingredients just until moistened Fold in raspberries.
Fill greased or paper-lined muffin'cups three-fourths full.
For... - 39.2773
Orange Muffins With Dates
Peel orange, reserving peel, and separate orange into segments.
Place peel, segments and juice in a blender or food processor.
Add egg and oil; blend well.
In a bowl, combine whole wheat flour, brown sugar, all-purpose flour, baking powder, baking soda and... - 38.1575
Ginger Fruit Boats
Cut pineapple into quarters, lengthwise through crown.
Remove fruit with serrated fruit knife, leaving 1/2-inch shell.
Cut fruit into small chunks.
Place in medium mixing bowl.
Stir in cherries and apricots.
In 2-cup measure,... - 42.6302
Raw And Vegan Fruit And Veggie Salad With Applesauce Dressing
Rutabaga, the relative of the turnip is a root that not many people get down to eating. We see a rutabaga and wonder what to do with it! Watch this video to learn what to do with this healthy root veggie. This is a wonderful vegan and raw vegetable salad with... - 135.938
Oven Roasted Acorn Squash With Brandied Fruit
Most Acorn Squash recipes call for roasting it as the process brings out the flavors of the vegetable. Here's one more recipe where the squash is roasted and then served with a sweet fruit mixture. Try this if you are a squash lover and relish unusual... - 133.693
1. Mix the chick-peas and rice together in a large bowl. Trim and cook the fresh spinach in just the water clinging to the leaves. Drain well and squeeze dry. (Squeeze any extra liquid from the thawed frozen spinach and add to rice mixture.)
2. Heat the oil... - 31.6168
Cherry Tomatoes Filled With Crisp Diced Vegetables
Wash the tomatoes and pat dry.
Cut off the top third of each tomato and gently scrape out the seeds with a small spoon.
Cut all the vegetables into very fine dice less than 1/4 inch, if possible.
Put the vegetables in a bowl, toss with the dressing, and... - 26.8098
Oriental Vegetable & Pasta Salad
1 Cook pasta according to package directions, adding asparagus the last 5 minutes of cooking. Rinse well under cold running water; drain thoroughly. Cover and refrigerate until thoroughly chilled.
2 For dressing, in a small mixing bowl stir together plum... - 30.3274
Duckling And Vegetable Salad With Mango
Duckling And Vegetable Salad With Mango came out really nice. My kids had fun eating this Duckling And Vegetable Salad With Mango. I am sure this sounds nice to you! - 36.0446
Melon Salad With Orange-honey Dressing
If you are searching for an easy to prepare salad, this Melon Salad With Orange-Honey Dressing is something you should not miss. The Melon Salad With Orange-Honey Dressing makes no compromise when it comes to the taste! Just give the Melon Salad With... - 29.0368
Fresh Pineapple And Coconut Curls
1) In a bowl,collect the coconut milk by piercing the eye of the coconut using a sharp knife and reserve.
2) Preheat the oven to 400°.
3) Keep the coconut in the oven and bake for 20 minutes,so that the coconut cracks or becomes... - 32.9631
Honeyed Polenta Cakes With Fresh Tomato Chutney
My honeyed polenta cakes with fresh tomato chutney are a great way to help incorporate a healthy Mediterranean flair to your diet which can be a keystone in the fight to prevent cancers as well as illnesses such as diabetes and heart disease, doctors say.... - 124.498
Fresh Mango Salad
Combine first 3 ingredients in a large bowl, tossing gently.
Combine oil, honey, and lime juice; pour over fruit, and toss gently.
Cover and chill.
To serve, remove fruit with a slotted spoon; arrange on lettuce leaves. - 19.2992
Fresh Mango Salad
1) In a large bowl, mix first 3 ingredients and tossing gently.
2) In a small bowl, oil, honey, and lime juice and pour it over fruit and mix gently.
3) Cover the salad and chill.
4) Arrange lettuce leaves and serve the salad with slotted... - 36.4043
Freshlime French Dressing
1) In a large bowl mix first 6 ingredients. Keep aside for 1 hour.
2) Dicard garlic.
3) Blend in lime juice and egg white. Beat with a rotary beater.
4) Place in freezer to chill.
5) Serve over vegetable or fruit salad. - 32.6668
Fresh Salmon Salad
Preheat oven to 450° F.
Rinse salmon steaks and pat dry.
In a bowl, combine olive oil, black pepper, thyme and 2 tablespoons lemon juice.
Brush over salmon.
Place fish on broiler pan and cook 10 minutes, or until fish flakes.
Remove from oven and... - 42.364
Fruit And Nut Stuffing
1. Combine the prunes, raisins or currants, apricots, and bourbon in a small bowl. Cover and let sit overnight at room temperature.
2. Heat a medium-sized pan over medium heat and add oil. When the oil is hot, add the onions and celery and cook until golden,... - 31.0472
Curried Fruit & Nut Salad
1 In a large salad bowl toss together the lettuce, spinach, orange sections, grapes, and almonds.
2 For the dressing, in a screw-top jar combine salad oil, vinegar, brown sugar, chives or onion tops, garlic, curry powder, and soy sauce. Cover and shake... - 29.7908
Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
Line a 2-quart casserole with a baking pan liner or lightly spray with vegetable cooking spray.
Place 1/4 cup of the brown sugar, strawberries, orange rind, and orange juice in a saucepan.
Bring to a boil.
Simmer for 5... - 44.419
Tablecloth Stainer Chicken
1. Place chilies in small bowl with boiling water; let stand 1 hour.
2. Cut potatoes lengthwise into quarters; cut quarters crosswise into 1/2 inch (1.3-cm) thick slices.
3. Place chilies and 1/3 cup (80 mL) of the soaking water in blender container; discard... - 37.5779
Foolproof Apple Cake
Foolproof Apple Cake is foolproof as it sounds to be. This Foolproof Apple Cake promises a yummy treat and is rich with the flavors of apples and cake seasonings. Check out the recipe of the Foolproof Apple Cake I have listed here. - 44.978
Chunky Apple Walnut Cake
Chunky Apple Walnut Cake has a Implausible. The flour with eggs maked the Chunky Apple Walnut Cake soft. Must cacth it. - 42.6458
Cabbage Pineapple Slaw
Cabbage pineapple slaw is a crisp vegetable and fruit salad prepared with marshmallows. Tossed with mayonnaise and served on lettuce lined plates, the 4 four fruit and vegetable salad is fresh and delicious. - 25.1515
Christmas Eve Salad (ensalada De Noche Buena)
Drain beets well.
Combine beets, apple, oranges, bananas, and pineapple.
Refrigerate until ready to serve.
Add lime juice to beet fruit mixture.
Add desired amount of dressing and toss until evenly mixed and coated with dressing.
To serve, make a bed of... - 36.128
1. Peel the artichokes and place immediately in a bowl of cold water with lemon juice added to prevent browning.
2. Drain and put the artichokes and boiling salted water to cover in a saucepan. Cover and boil until tender, about 20 minutes.
3. Drain the... - 25.0126
Vegan Mother's Day Meal
You know what to gift your mother the next Mother's Day, a nice home cooked meal, as shown in the video by chefs Lisa and Megan. Don't fret, the meal is simple and cooks in less than an hour. Show some courage, whip the meal and make your mother happy. - 93.521
Kidney Bean And Apple Salad
Kidney Bean And Apple Salad was one of the greatest ways I discovered to make a salad. I still love myself for making Kidney Bean And Apple Salad. You will be grateful I shared this with you! - 29.6776
Winter Pear And Stilton Salad
Winter pear and stilton salad is a vegetable pear salad. Prepared with a honey mustard vinaigrette, the winter pear and stilton salad is a cheese, fruit and vegetable combo salad. Made with mixed salad greens, lettuce leaves, stilton or gorgonzola cheese, the... - 41.6581
Fruit Salad With Poppy Seed Dressing
In a blender or food processor, combine the vinegar, sugar, mustard and salt.
While processing, gradually add oil in a steady stream.
Stir in poppy seeds.
Just before serving, combine the fruits.
Serve with poppy seed dressing in an ice bowl lined with... - 38.349
Tag Along Fruit Salad
This Tag Alone Fruit Salad tastes fantastic ! Just try this fruit medley as an accompaniment to spicy meat dishes or as dessert and let me know if you like it ! Your suggestions for this Tag Alone Fruit Salad are welcome ! - 44.3621
Grilled Tuna With Fruit Salsa
Combine first 4 ingredients.
Arrange tuna steaks in glass dish; pour pineapple juice mixture over steaks.
Cover and marinate in refrigerator at least 1 hour.
Meanwhile, to prepare salsa, combine remaining ingredients in medium bowl; stir gently.
Cover and... - 36.1826
Tropical Fruit Gazpacho
Chill yourself with this a cold tropical fruit gazpacho on hottest days of summer. Watch this interesting video that presents an amazing recipe for gazpacho that can be made within no time. The recipe is simple and easy made with the any of the tropical... - 152.191
Anytime Fruit Salad
In small bowl, blend oil, lime juice, sugar, pepper and pepper sauce; set aside.
In large bowl, combine apple, bell pepper, kiwi, grapes and walnuts.
Add lime dressing; toss.
Toss with Cheddar cheese. - 27.3704
Parsnip Fruit Salad
1. Using a vegetable peeler, peel parsnips; bias-slice 1/2 inch thick. Cook parsnips in lightly salted boiling water 7 to 9 minutes or till crisp-tender; drain and cool. Meanwhile, if desired, coarsely chop larger pieces of dried fruit. In a large bowl stir... - 32.7469
Fruits De Mer Stir Fry
1. Prepare the shellfish. Peel the prawns and if necessary remove the thin black veins from the back of the prawns. Lightly rinse the squid rings and clean the scallops if necessary.
2. Remove and discard any mussels that are open. Scrub and debeard the... - 42.2626
White Lace Crepes With Oriental Fruits
1)In a bowl, place peeled and destoned lychees.
2)To the bowl add, peeled, deseeded and cut pieces of melon.
3)To the bowl add, washed, dried and destalked grapes.
4)Peel and grate the fresh ginger.
5)Chop the stem ginger finely after draining... - 45.8724
Fruit Kebabs With Almond Syrup And Amaretti Crumbs
Combine first 4 ingredients in a bowl; stir well.
Let stand 15 minutes.
Remove fruit from bowl, reserving syrup.
Thread pineapple cubes and plum wedges alternately onto 2 (6-inch) skewers.
Place kebabs on grill rack coated with cooking spray;... - 31.2139
Fruit & Mixed Greens Salad
In small jar with lid combine all dressing ingredients; shake to mix well.
In small bowl combine sliced pears and 1/4 cup dressing.
Let stand 1 hour.
Drain; reserve dressing.
In large bowl toss greens in reserved dressing; arrange on individual serving... - 40.6491
1) In a large bowl, mix together the eggs, egg whites, skim milk and powdered sugar. Beat the mixture well.
2) Add in a cup of blueberries, a can of pineapple and the neufchatel cheese.
3) Take a 10-inch large overnproof skillet sprayed with cooking... - 46.6652
Fruit Filled Chimichangas
1. To make filling, place pineapple, strawberries, coconut and mint in a bowl and mix to combine.
2. Warm tortillas, one at a time, in a dry frying pan over a medium heat for 20-30 seconds each side or until soft. Place 1-2 tablespoons of filling down the... - 31.5251
Carrot And Fruit Salad
1. Using a vegetable peeler, cut carrots lengthwise into thin strips (you should have about 2 cups). In a medium bowl combine carrot strips, pineapple chunks, raisins, and pecans. Stir together yogurt and orange juice concentrate. Stir yogurt dressing into... - 33.3451
Angels' Brownies With Fruit
1. To make brownies, sift flour, baking powder and cocoa powder together into a bowl. Add sugar, yogurt, eggs, vanilla essence and oil and mix to combine.
2. Pour batter into a 20 cm / 8 in square cake tin lined with nonstick baking paper and bake at... - 34.0192
Pompano With Fruit And Pepper Relish
1) In a medium bowl, add in green pepper, sweet red pepper, yellow pepper, pineapple and kiwi fruit. Mix and set aside.
2) In another bowl, add in the vinegar, water, sugar, ginger root and crushed red pepper. Mix well.
3) Pour the vinaigrette over the... - 47.1475
Sunshine Fruit Salad
1. In a wide shallow salad bowl, lay the crisp and fresh salad greens.
2. Scatter the melon balls, orange sections and onion rings on top of the greens.
3. Cover with cling film and refrigerate until ready to serve.
4. In a jar with tight fitting lid... - 46.2382
Grilled Honey Fruit Skewers
Slice each nectarine into 8 wedges, and place wedges in a large bowl.
Peel and slice each banana into 8 slices.
Add banana and pineapple to nectarine wedges.
Pour lemon juice over fruit mixture, and toss well.
Cover and chill at least 1 hour.
Soak 16 (6-inch)... - 42.415
1. Peel the boiled potatoes. Cut each potato into 2 halves. Scoop out each piece with the help of a scooper or knife to get hollow cups. Sprinkle some lemon juice, olive oil, pepper and salt in the potato cups and rub well on the inside as well as out side... - 31.1269
Individual Fruit Cake
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 325 degrees.
2) In a large mixing bowl, beat together the sugar and oil till well combined.
3) Add the eggs and beat till the mixture is light.
4) Sift together the flour, salt, baking powder, cinnamon,... - 47.6443
Brandied Light Fruit Cake
Combine 3 tablespoons brandy, orange juice concentrate, and cranberries in a large bowl; cover and let stand at least 1 hour.
Combine dates and next 5 ingredients.
Add to cranberry mixture; stir well.
Combine flour, baking soda, salt, and spices.
Add to fruit... - 41.0851
Fruit N Nut In Ruby Red Vinaigrette
1. In a medium sized bowl, combine avocado, salt, pepper and 2 teaspoons lime juice. Mix well and keep aside.
2. In another bowl, combine remaining ingredients with ½ quantity vinaigrette dressing and toss gently till well mixed.
3. Place on... - 40.5674
Assorted Fruit Fritters
Assorted Fruit Fritters has a great taste. The mango, banana and pineapple gives the Assorted Fruit Fritters a fine taste. - 30.7907
Chicken With Fragrant Fruit Sauce
Preparation Place chicken, soy sauce, wine, egg white, cornstarch, ginger, and salt in a food processor.
Process mixture until smooth; remove to a bowl.
Shape into approximately 16 balls, each about 1 1/2 inches in diameter.
Roll balls in walnuts to coat... - 38.2787
Sauteed Turkey Cutlets With Fruit And Walnuts
1 In a shallow bowl, combine the flour, salt and pepper. Dredge the turkev lightly in the seasoned flour, reserving the excess.
2 Thinly slice the onion. Cut the apple into bite-size pieces.
3 In a large skillet, warm 1 tablespoon of the butter in 1... - 37.7946
Spicy Fruit Pork Steaks
1. To make marinade, whisk garlic, chili powder, apple juice, oil and vinegar in a bowl. Place steaks in a shallow ceramic or glass dish. Pour marinade over steaks, cover and marinate in the refrigerator for 2-3 hours or overnight. Drain steaks and reserve... - 28.7123
Island Fruit Muffins
healthy and delicious island fruit muffins are made with easily available fresh fruits. Mashed banans, coconuts and raisins all go into aking this delcious muffin recipe. Sweetened with honey the island fruit recipe is a treat for fruit lovers. - 40.9577
Autumn Fruit In Spiced Sauce
Combine raisins and brandy in a bowl; set aside.
Coat a medium nonstick skillet with cooking spray; add margarine.
Place over medium-high heat until margarine melts.
Add apple and pear; saute 3 to 4 minutes or until tender.
Combine sugar and... - 39.9365
Fruit & Fish Salad Plate
In a large bowl combine the cold rice, green onions, green pepper and celery.
Toss together to combine.
In another bowl, stir together the mayonnaise, sour cream, lemon juice, curry powder, ginger, salt and pepper.
Make sure that the dressing is very well... - 37.8496