- » Fresh Fruit Soup
Fresh Fruit Soup Recipes
Enjoy our collection of fresh fruit soup recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for fresh fruit soup recipes.
Cold Fresh Fruit Soup
Cold Fresh Fruit Soup is an amazingly delicious appetizer recipe. A mouth-watering Cold Fresh Fruit Soup will tempt you to prepare this dish on every party! - 42.7214
Fresh Fruit Gazpacho
1. In a medium serving bowl, put together all ingredients and mix well.
2. Cover the bowl and let it sit in the refrigerator for about 30 minutes for the flavors to blend.
3. Stir and serve. - 36.3978
Apple Cranberry Fruit Soup
In a large saucepan combine apple cider and apricot nectar.
Bring to boiling; remove from heat.
Add tea bags.
Cover and let stand for 3 minutes.
Remove tea bags.
Meanwhile, cut up any large pieces of dried fruit.
Add dried fruit and apple chunks to cider... - 37.8628
Cucumber Fruit Soup
The taste of this very Cucumber Fruit Soup recipe has played on my mind so much that I hardly ever go for any other Cucumber Fruit Soup recipe. A yummy Side Dish dish that I recommend to my friends is this recipe of Cucumber Fruit Soup. Caring is all about... - 50.0902
Swedish Fruit Soup
Swedish fruit soup is a fruity and sweet soup made with dried fruits and nuts cooked in water and spiced with cinamon. With added fresh fruits and jelly along with tapioca, the swedish sweet soup is an exotic european dessert to serve that is sure to please... - 37.7607
Burgundy Fruit Soup
This Fruit Soup, Burgundy is worth trying, if you love to taste something delicious, fresh and exciting! What's more? This recipe for Fruit Soup, Burgundy is wonderfuly simple and you've got something brilliant and exotic on your table! - 41.8652
Mixed Fruit Soup
Cook fruit, water, sugar, lemon slices and cinnamon, covered, until fruit is soft.
Discard lemon and cinnamon; force fruit through sieve.
Add juices and port; chill and adjust to taste with juice, sugar and/or port. - 33.4715
1. Combine the dried fruits and water in a large saucepan. Bring to a boil and simmer over low heat until tender, about 30 minutes.
2. Add the fresh fruits, except the berries, and cook for 5 minutes. Add the berries and cook for 5 minutes longer. Remove from... - 21.5263
Rhubarb Fruit Soup
Combine sugar, water, cinnamon and apricots.
Cover, bring to boil, lower heat and simmer 5 minutes.
Add rhubarb, bring back to boil and simmer until rhubarb is barely tender.
Add cornstarch binder to fruit; cook and stir until slightly thickened and... - 37.3264
Chilled Fruit Soup Ideas
Blending cold fruit with juice makes a delicious soup-like treat sure to cool the whole family off. Experiment with these suggestions: - 46.4115
Sparkling Jewels Fruit Soup
1. Prepare fruit. Place fruit in a large bowl and mix gently with lemon juice. (At this point, you may cover and refrigerate for up to 2 hours.)
2. In a small pan, bring grape juice and ginger to a boil over high heat. Stir in liqueur; pour over fruit. Ladle... - 29.264
Cool And Colorful Summer Fruit Soup
Who can resist a vibrant, fruity summer soup that abounds in peaches, strawberries, blueberries and other summer fruit? Betty demonstrates how to make this refreshing summery soups in a few simple easy steps. It's so mouthwatering and refreshing that you will... - 106.359
1) In a blender add all ingredients and blend until smooth.
2) Transfer into a bowl and chill until serving.
3) Serve cold. - 34.363
Mixed Fruit Soup
Why a gourmet? Anybody can judge how appetizing and flavorful Mixed Fruit Soup is. This Mixed Fruit Soup is never going to fail as a Side Dish. I hope that this Mixed Fruit Soup recipe is suited to your tastes and wish you luck in preparing it. - 46.1963
Cover the fruit with cold water and bring it to a boil.
Allow it to simmer until the fruit is soft but not mushy.
Add the cooked rice to the fruit.
Add the tapioca; cook until the mixture is clear.
Add the sugar; cook for 2 minutes more.
Set aside to... - 39.2794
In a large pot, layer pitted peaches and plums, followed by grapes and then blueberries. Add 2 cups water and bring to a boil. Reduce heat and simmer covered for 20 minutes or until peaches and plums are tender. Stir blueberries down occasionally to be sure... - 29.3615
Combine prunes, currants, apples, and water in cooker.
Close cover and set pressure control in place.
When pressure is reached, cook for 5 minutes.
Allow cooker to cool normally for 5 minutes, then reduce pressure under running water.
Add cooked rice and... - 39.832
Lemony Fruit Soup
Mix and chop all the fruits.
Put in a saucepan and add remaining ingredients.
Bring slowly to a boil, lower heat at once, and simmer 15 minutes.
Rub through a sieve, put through a food mill, or remove cloves, put in a blender, and blend 20 seconds,... - 36.8615
Chilled Fruit Soup
I am sharing this recipe of Chilled Fruit Soup which is near and dear to my heart. A yummy Appetizer dish that I recommend to my friends is this recipe of Chilled Fruit Soup. You do not need to be a professional chef to make out how appetizing and tasty this... - 49.5856
Hedelmakeitto Cold Fruit Soup
1. Wash the prunes, apricots and pears in warm water and drain.
2. In a large pan, dissolve sugar in 1 1/2 quarts water.
3. Add the fruit to the syrup and soak overnight to soften.
4. Wash, peel, core and chop the apples. Add them to... - 41.8954
1) In a saucepan, place the fruits, water and lemon peel.
2) Heat the fruits mixture to a boil.
3) Put the lid on and simmer until fruits are tender.
4) Remove from heat and allow to cool.
5) In an electric blender, place the fruit mixture and process... - 45.9136
Cold Fruit Soup
Combine first 8 ingredients in a large Dutch oven; bring to a boil.
Cover, reduce heat, and , simmer 20 minutes or until fruit is tender.
Let cool slightly.
Place one-third of mixture in a blender or food processor; process until smooth.
Pour pureed fruit... - 38.3739
Cherry Fruit Soup
1. In a microwave proof-mixing bowl, combine together all ingredients except cherries, liqueur, and half-and-half; stir to dissolve the cornstarch.
2. Microwave on High (100%) for 3 minutes or until mixture thickens slightly; stir halfway through... - 44.9418
Orange Fruit Soup
Lightly process all ingredients, except yogurt, in a blender or food processor.
Cover and chill. - 28.7292
Cider Fruit Soup
Put apples, apricots and raisins and cinnamon stick in a saucepan with water and cook slowly 1/2 hour, or until soft.
Place half of mixture in a blender and puree.
Return to saucepan, add cider and reheat.
When hot, add fresh fruits and cook for 5-8... - 33.0091
Gingered Peach Fruit Soup
Place peaches and orange juice in a blender or food processor; process until smooth.
Pour half of peach mixture into a bowl.
Add yogurt and next 3 ingredients to peach mixture in blender; process until smooth.
Pour yogurt mixture into reserved peach mixture;... - 28.8635
Steve S Yogurt Fruit Soup
Place all ingredients except garnish in a blender or the work bowl of a food processor fitted with a metal blade.
Process until well blended.
Pour into a glass bowl, cover and refrigerate for at least 3 hours.
Garnish with mint leaves and serve cold. - 31.5269
1. Mix sugar, cornstarch and salt in 1 1/2-quart casserole; stir in wine and water. Cover tightly and microwave on high (100%) 2 minutes; stir. Cover and microwave until mixture is thickened and clear, 2 to 4 minutes longer.
2. Stir in nutmeg and cranberry... - 33.995
In a large saucepan, combine prunes, raisins, dried apples, and water.
Set aside 8 hours or overnight.
Stir in remaining ingredients.
Bring mixture to a boil over medium heat.
Reduce heat; simmer 1 hour.
Discard cinnamon sticks before serving.
Serve hot or... - 37.2982
Four Seasons Fruit Soup
In large saucepan combine sugar and cornstarch.
Stir in apple cider or juice, apricot nectar, stick cinnamon, and cloves.
Cook and stir till thickened and bubbly; reduce heat.
Cover and simmer for 15 minutes, stirring occasionally.
Remove from heat.
Stir in... - 37.101
Mandarin Orange Fruit Soup
In a medium-size saucepan, combine sugar and cornstarch.
Stir in water until smooth.
Bring to a boil over medium-high heat.
Cook, stirring constantly, 30 seconds or until thickened.
Blend in orange juice, vanilla, salt and mandarin orange.
Reduce heat to... - 37.6123
Orange Fruit Soup
Combine the tapioca and water in saucepan. Cook and stir over medium heat until mixture comes to a boil. Remove from heat. Add sugar, salt, and concentrated orange juice; stir to blend. Cool, stirring after 15 minutes. Cover and chill. Before serving, fold in... - 21.8933
Puree 1/2 cup cherries with the orange juice.
Combine with lemon juice and sherry.
Add remainder of chopped cherries.
Chill, add wine to taste and adjust, adding sugar if needed.
Float orange and lemon slices on top. - 33.484
Tropical Fruit Gazpacho
Chill yourself with this a cold tropical fruit gazpacho on hottest days of summer. Watch this interesting video that presents an amazing recipe for gazpacho that can be made within no time. The recipe is simple and easy made with the any of the tropical... - 109.79