- » Fresh Fruit Marinade
Fresh Fruit Marinade Recipes
Enjoy our collection of fresh fruit marinade recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for fresh fruit marinade recipes.
Grilled Chicken With Honey Fruit Marinade
1. Dry the chickens after washing them, using paper toweling.
2. Use a large meat knife or cleaver to slit each one in half along the breast bone.
3. Flatten chicken by lightly breaking drumstick, hip and wing joints.
4. In a small... - 44.7116
Drain pineapple; reserve juice.
Remove cores from unpeeled apple and pear; pit nectarine.
Cut fruits into chunks.
Mix fruits in shallow dish.
Mix reserved juice with remaining ingredients; pour over fruits.
Stir to mix.
Cover; marinate in refrigerator 2 to 3... - 35.7016
Cheese And Fruit Salad
Whisk the lemon juice with the sherry, sugar, cinnamon, salt and pepper and whisk in the oil.
Remove the rind from the cheese and cut into strips.
Wash, halve and remove the seeds from the grapes.
Quarter, peel and core the pears.
Halve the... - 41.5722
You May Also Like!
Fresh Pineapple With Liqueur
Keep pineapple at room temperature until it exudes a sweetness, when held to the nose.
Retaining spike on top, cut pineapple lengthwise in 4 portions; using a flexible knife remove fruit from shells.
Cut fruit in cubes, removing core.
Marinate fruit in... - 20.4336
Fresh Figs Curacao
Fresh Figs Curacao is a very tempting dessert that you must try out. Prepare the Fresh Figs Curacao effortlessly in a jiffy and let us know after you've enjoyed it ! - 25.389
Tropical Fruit Marinade
Puree the mango with the orange juice, lemon juice, olive oil and thyme.
Use to marinate chicken, shrimp and firm fish fillets. - 14.9637
Marinated Fresh Artichoke Hearts
Marinated Fresh Artichoke Hearts is a very easy to prepare delicious side dish recipe. Enjoy this amazingly delicious mouth watering Marinated Fresh Artichoke Hearts; I am sure you would love to share your experience with me. - 31.4355
1. Whisk together all the ingredients in a bowl and mix well.
2. Use immediately or refrigerate in a tightly covered jar for up to 2 days.
3. This marinade can be used to prepare meat of any kind, if a sweet taste is desired. - 28.8856
Pacific Chicken, Shrimp & Kiwi Fruit Kebabs
Don't close your eyes even for a minute once you have made this Pacific Chicken, Shrimp & Kiwi Fruit Kebabs dish, cos someone might steal it away. Pacific Chicken, Shrimp & Kiwi Fruit Kebabs is that good. Keep guard! - 33.6456
Charcoal Broiled Steak Orange Marinade
If you intend to broil the steak over charcoal, cut it into bite-sized chunks and thread these on small bamboo or metal skewers.
To prepare the meat for cooking quickly over a camp stove, cut steaks diagonally across the grain into thin (about 1/4 inch)... - 41.2571
Papaya Seed Marinade
1. In an electric blender container place vinegar, sugar, seasoned salt, and dry mustard, turn on motor and gradually add oil and onion.
2. Add papaya seeds and blend only until they are the size of coarsely ground pepper.
3. Transfer to a... - 30.364
Grilled Beef With Fresh Fruit Relish
1. Use a sharp meat knife or a kitchen scissors to trim all fat from the pork chops.
2. Use a steak hammer or a rolling pin to lightly pound and flatten the steaks, keeping them between two sheets of wax paper.
3. Rub salt and pepper on both... - 41.0897
Fresh Fruit Compote With Lime Yogurt Topping
Try this Fresh Fruit Compote With Limed Yogurt Topping recipe. I am sure this tasty and irresistible mouth watering Fresh Fruit Compote With Limed Yogurt Topping will surely give you a huge fan following! - 42.897
Fresh Fruit Compote
In a saucepan, combine water and sugar; bring to a boil over medium heat.
Reduce heat; simmer for 5 minutes, stirring occasionally.
Pour into a large glass bowl.
Add wine, creme de menthe, orange juice, and lemon juice; blend well.
Stir in fruits.
Place in... - 40.4957