- » Fresh Fruit Frappe
Fresh Fruit Frappe Recipes
Enjoy our collection of fresh fruit frappe recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for fresh fruit frappe recipes.
Fresh Fruit Frappe
1.In the container of the blender, put in the lemon, banana and blend to smoothness.
2.Add in rest of the ingredients and blend until frothy and smooth.
3.Take 4 chilled glasses, pour in the frappe and serve garnished with fresh mint. - 40.8551
Fresh Fruit Frappe
Mix all ingredients except ice.
Fill blender container half full of mixture; add crushed ice to fill to top.
Cover and blend on high speed until uniform consistency.
Repeat with remaining mixture.
Serve immediately; garnish with fruit, if desired. - 33.425
Save left-over fruit juice, syrup from canned fruit. (If syrup is used, add 1 tablespoon of lemon juice), Place fresh, canned or frozen fruit in a jar in the refrigerator. When you have 3 to 4 cups, freeze solid in refrigerator trays.
To serve, break into... - 23.4538
Arctic Fruit Frappe
1) Mix together the berries, milk orange juice, the non fat dry milk into a blender
2) Blend till smooth and place in the freezer
3) Take out from the freezer to give a quick stir every 2 or 3 hours
4) Serve chilled with some whipped cream - 33.7336
You May Also Like!
Fresh Pineapple Frappe
Place all ingredients in the order listed in blender.
Mix at top speed only till the pineapple and ice cream are blended.
Pour into small goblets or juice glasses, top with chopped fresh pineapple and serve immediately. - 23.9964
Frozen Fruit Frappe
1) In a blender or food processor, puree the berries, reserve few berries for garnish..
2) Add the remaining ingredients, except sugar and blend together at high speed.
3) Taste the fruit mixture and add the sugar cubes, if required.
4) Add the liqueur... - 38.5526
Pink Pineapple Frappe
Combine mint, pineapple juice and sugar in saucepan, cover and bring to a boil.
Turn down heat and simmer 3 minutes.
Add raspberries and simmer 1 minute more.
Strain, pressing berries through the sieve and discarding the seeds.
Add apricot nectar and lime... - 33.352
This mango frappe is an ultimate summer favorite at my place. Made with fresh summer mangoes or bananas in any other season, the mango frappe is flavored with lime juice and vanilla. Thick and creamy, the mango frappe is a joy to serve and sip on. - 36.8112
Peach Colada Frappe
Place large, bowl-shaped glasses in the freezer to frost.
Fill a blender with the crushed ice.
Pour in the liquids and add peach halves.
Puree drink thoroughly. - 33.2415
Frozen Kiwi Frappe
1. Peel kiwis and cut in quarters. Place in a blender and puree, avoiding breaking the seeds. Transfer kiwis to a metal bowl.
2. Combine lemon juice and sugar, stirring to dissolve sugar. Add to the pureed kiwis and stir to blend.
3. Place the bowl in the - 21.7323
Dewberry Frappe is a dessert with a difference. Dewberry juice , lemonade and orange juice all frozen together to give you that ultimate irresistible combination like never before. Enjoy!! - 31.3855
Apricot Strawberry Frappe
In a blender container combine apricot nectar, orange juice, honey and lemon juice.
Process until mixed.
Process until smooth and thickened.
Into glasses pour fruit mixture.
Garnish each with mint leaf, strawberry slice and lemon twist. - 33.0715