- » Fresh Fruit Coconut Cream
Fresh Fruit Coconut Cream Recipes
Enjoy our collection of fresh fruit coconut cream recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for fresh fruit coconut cream recipes.
Fresh Coconut Cream Pie
Soften gelatin in 1/4 cup of the milk.
Blend sugar, cornstarch, and salt in a medium-sized pan; gradually stir in remaining milk.
Cook over low heat, stirring constantly, until mixture thickens and boils.
Remove from heat, beat egg yolks slightly, and stir a... - 41.4138
Fresh Fruit Smorgasbord Dip
Mix all ingredients together, adding rhubarb syrup until dip is proper consistency.
Delicious with banana slices (for a scalloped look, run a fork down the sides before slicing), fresh pineapple spears, whole strawberries, melon balls, or seedless grapes. - 28.4742
Fresh Coconut Cake
1. Preheat oven to moderate (350° F.). Grease two nine-inch layer cake pans, line with waxed paper and grease the paper.
2. Into the bowl of an electric mixer sift the flour, sugar, baking powder and salt. Add the shortening, three-quarters cup of the... - 36.5509
Coconut Pavlovas With Tropical Fruits And Ice Cream
Preheat oven to 250°.
Combine first 7 ingredients in a bowl; stir well, and set aside.
Line a large baking sheet with parchment paper.
Draw 6 (4-inch) circles on paper; turn paper over.
Beat egg whites and cream of tartar at high speed of an electric mixer... - 39.3474
Coconut Cream Pie
The coconut cream pie is one of my summer favorites. Made with flaked coconut with eggs,milk, flour and sugar along with vanilla flavoring the coconut cream pie is delicious and can be served with fresh fruits or fruit sauce. - 20.2458
Coconut Cream Puffs
Preheat oven to 425°.
Combine first 3 ingredients; set aside.
Combine 1 cup milk and 2 tablespoons margarine in a large saucepan; bring to a boil.
Reduce heat to low; add flour mixture, stirring well until mixture is smooth and pulls away from sides of... - 41.7929
Coconut Cream Pie
1. Preheat oven to moderate (325° F.).
2. Mix one-quarter cup of the sugar with the cornstarch and salt. Gradually stir in the scalded milk. Add the butter.
3. Cook the mixture in a double boiler, stirring constantly, until thickened.
4. Beat the egg yolks,... - 37.3135
Lemon And Toasted Coconut Ice Cream
In a bowl with an electric mixer beat the eggs with the sugar and a pinch of salt until the mixture is thick and pale.
Beat in the half-and-half, the lemon juice, and the zest.
Freeze the mixture in an ice-cream freezer according to the manufacturer's... - 24.7647
Honey Cream Dressing For Fruits
1. Beat the eggs in a small saucepan and stir in the honey, lemon juice, orange juice, and salt.
2. Cook, stirring, over low heat until the mixture coats the back of the spoon. Cool thoroughly.
3. Fold in the cream and orange rind. - 30.3849
Double Strawberry Coconut Punch
Reconstitute juice in large punch bowl according to directions.
Place 2 cups strawberries, cream of coconut and bananas in blender.
Process until smooth; stir into juice in punch bowl.
Process remaining 2 cups strawberries in blender until smooth.
Swirl into... - 33.7791
Fruit Coconut Salad
Fruit coconut salad is rich with the flavors of sour cream and pineapple chunks. You can enrich the flavor of this Columbian Fresh Fruit Melange by adding sour cream and nuts. Check out the recipe of Columbian Fresh Fruit Melange. - 28.9139
Frozen Fruit Salad With Coconut
Combine ingredients except whipped cream and salad dressing; toss lightly.
Combine whipped cream and salad dressing; pour over fruit, mixing lightly.
Freeze. - 23.9518
Hot Brandied Fruit In Coconut Shells
Melt the butter over low heat in a heavy pan.
Add the brown sugar and stir until dissolved.
Mix in the juices, raise the heat, and bring to a boil.
Lower the heat, add the fruit, and simmer until the fruit is warmed through, about 3 to 5 minutes.
Heat brandy... - 38.8917
Fruit Salad With Coconut Dressing
Combine cut fruits with lemon juice and chill.
Make dressing: Whip cream and add next 3 ingredients; chill.
Put a cantaloupe wedge in each lettuce cup on serving plates.
Fill with fruits and serve with dressing. - 38.7344
Coconut Honey Fruit Dip
1)Mix cottage cheese , plain yogurt and honey.
2)Stir the mixture in coconut and orange rind.
3)Serve the dip with assorted fresh fruits. - 28.9783
Coconut Honey Fruit Dip
Combine first 3 ingredients, mixing well; stir in coconut and orange rind.
Serve dip with assorted fresh fruit. - 19.0612
Rainbow Fruit Kabobs And A Pot Of Gold For Dipping Delight
1. In skewers thread fruits alternatively , as desired.
2. In a bowl, add whipping topping, vanilla yogurt, crushed pineapple, coconut milk, mandarin, and vanilla extract. Mix it well.
3. Serve fruit kabobs with dipping delight. - 99.7193
Fresh Fruit Pie
Peel papayas and remove seeds; peel and core pineapple.
Puree in blender or force through food mill to make 4 cups pureed fruit.
Stir in cornstarch and sugar.
Turn into greased and floured baking pan (8 by 10 inches).
Bake in a 350° oven for an hour or until... - 38.4231
Fresh Fruit Ambrosia
1) Use a small bowl to collect the juice while removing the skin and membranes from orange. Reserve the juice and separate the orange sections.
2) In medium mixing bowl, add orange sections, 1/2 cup pineapple, grapes, marshmallows, and coconut to... - 42.3378
Macaroon Base For Fresh Fruits
Whisk the egg whites, then beat in half the sugar until the meringue is glossy and the sugar has dissolved.
Fold in the remaining sugar and the coconut.
Form into a 20 cm/8 inch circle on non-stick paper or on a non-stick baking-sheet and bake at... - 30.4886
Fresh Fruit Tarts
Prepare pastry; divide in half.
Roll half of the pastry at a time to 1/8 inch thickness.
Cut each half into three 5-inch circles.
Fit dough circles over inverted custard cups, pinching pleats at intervals to fit around the cups; prick.
Bake in 450° oven for... - 43.8893
Fresh Fruit Tart
Heat oven to 400°.
In large mixer bowl beat butter and sugar at medium speed, scraping bowl often, until light and fluffy (1 to 2 minutes).
Add flour, milk and almond extract; beat at low speed until well mixed.
Press dough onto bottom and up sides of... - 42.4448
Crisp Fresh Fruit Bowl
Combine sugar and water in a 2-quart saucepan; bring to a boil, stirring to dissolve sugar.
Boil rapidly 5 minutes.
Cool completely; then stir in lemon juice.
Add fruit to lemon syrup.
Cover and refrigerate. - 37.4419
Easter Fresh Fruit Tart
If you are looking for a dessert recipe for your Easter Dinner, this is it! Fresh, colorful, light and beautiful, this tart represents spring! A classic French dessert, this elegant fruit tart has a shell of tender biscuit-like pastry filled with a thick... - 134.9
Spicy Coconut Dressing
Spicy Coconut Dressing is an amazingly delicious recipe. Try this Spicy Coconut Dressing recipe; I am sure you will have a huge fan following for this one! - 29.9704
Raw Vegan Coconut Banana Cream Pie
1. In a mixer jar take coconut flesh, coconut oil, salt and vanilla. Mix well in mixer.
2. Pour water and make a smooth paste.
3. In a large pan take bananas pour mixture over it.
4. Drizzle some chocolate sauce, put in nuts and... - 106.02
Coconut Strawberry Charlotte
Coconut Strawberry Charlotte has delicious taste. Coconut Strawberry Charlotte gets its taste from sponge cake filled with cream and jam. Coconut Strawberry Charlotte is inspired by many food chains around the world. - 42.8654
Raw Fruit Parfait
1. Prepare all the ingredients, as per the directions given in the video.
2.In a blender put the coconut meat, coconut water, raw honey, vanilla essence and blend on high, until the mixture is creamy.
3.In a bowl, mix the strawberries,... - 106.294
White Fruit Cake
1) Preheat the oven to 250F.
2) Grease a 9" and a 10" tube pan.
3) Into a bowl of 1 cup of orange juice, add in the chopped raisins. Let it rest overnight.
4) Keep aside 1 1/2 cups of flour. Sift the remaining flour along with baking... - 47.9648
White Christmas Fruit Cake
1. Take an 8-inch tube pan grease the bottom and side of and line bottom with greased wax paper.
2. In a large bowl combine candied fruits, coconut, raisins, almonds and orange peel.
3. Sift flour, baking powder and salt over the fruit and mix well.
4.... - 50.1462
Coconut Shortcake recipe adapted from Marguerite Patten BBC cookery show. - 41.4074
Lemon And Coconut Jelly
Lemon And Coconut Jelly is served as side dish. If you like tangy coconuts mixed with eggs then try this Lemon And Coconut Jelly recipe. - 27.4977
Banana Coconut Salad
Cut bananas lengthwise into halves and cross wise into halves.
To prevent discoloring, prepare just before serving; coat bananas immediately with lemon juice.
Combine mayonnaise and whipped cream.
Roll bananas in mayonnaise mixture, then in coconut or chopped... - 26.5077
Add sugar and nutmeg to sour cream.
Place peaches in shallow baking dish; spoon mix ture into peach halves.
Sprinkle with coconut flakes.
Broil until lightly browned. - 24.405
Coconut And Lime Smoothie
The recipe in this video shown is a nice enjoyable drink with just a few ingredients, which the kids make on St. Patrick's Day! The recipe is a winner, but the audio in this video is just too low! - 116.8
Date & Coconut Pancakes
Roasted Loin Of Veal With Foie Gras And Cherry-Red Grape Sauce is a filling and tasty dish. This is a perfect dish for your parties. You just have to try this Roasted Loin Of Veal With Foie Gras And Cherry-Red Grape Sauce. - 50.7527
Banana Coconut Betty
Preheat oven to 375° F.
and grease a 1 1/2-quart casserole.
Mix bread crumbs with butter.
Arrange a third of the crumbs in the bottom of the prepared casserole.
Cover with half of the bananas.
Mix honey, nutmeg, cinnamon, and lemon peel.
Drizzle half the... - 44.3182
Tropical Fruit Pizza
1. Preheat oven to 350°.
2. Cut cookie dough into 8 slices, firmly press slices into a 12-inch round pizza pan coated with cooking spray. Bake at 350° for 25 minutes or until lightly browned. Cool completely on a wire rack.
3. Combine sugar, orange rind,... - 33.5994
Trio Of Crerne Brulee Ginger Orange And Coconut
For the Ginger Creme Brulee, in a small saucepan bring the ginger and cream to a boil.
In the top pan of a double boiler combine the egg yolks and 1/4 cup of sugar.
After the cream and ginger have come to a boil, strain it over the egg mixture, whisking... - 38.5809
Orange Cream Fruit Salad
Cut each pineapple in half lengthwise.
Cut each half lengthwise into thirds.
Remove pineapple from shell leaving shell intact.
Cube pineapple; reserve shell for serving.
In large bowl combine cubed pineapple and all remaining salad ingredients; set aside.
In... - 47.1203
Coconut Apple Squares
Cream first 3 ingredients.
Sift together flour and salt; add to creamed mixture.
Add coconut; mix.
Pat half in greased 8x8x2-inch pan.
Mix remaining ingredients; spoon over first layer; pat remaining coconut mixture atop.
Bake at 375° for 20 to 25 minutes - 36.2347
Coconut Raspberry Cake
1. To make cake, place butter and sugar in a bowl and beat until light and creamy. Add egg yolks one at a time, beating well after each addition. Fold in coconut.
2. Sift flour and baking powder together. Combine coconut milk and vanilla essence. Fold flour... - 38.5515
Coconut Pudding With Strawberry Jam
Place grated coconut, milk, cornstarch, and gelatin in a saucepan.
Stir to combine, then place pan over medium heat.
Stirring constantly, simmer (never boil) the mixture 8 to 10 minutes to dissolve and blend flavors.
Take pan off the heat and cool down... - 42.0826
Spice Dusted Beef With Coconut Sauce
1)Bake potatoes in oven.
2)Using a sharp meat knife, slice steak into strips. Place on plate. Sprinkle a mixture of turmeric and garam masala ove the steak strips. Coat well.
3)In a frying pan, heat 30 ml of oil. When oil begins to... - 46.8764
Curried Coconut Sauce
The curried coconut sauce is prepared with coconut cream and curry powder. Cooked along with onions and garlic, the curried coconut sauce is flavored with ginger and tabasco sauce with lemon juice. The curried coconut sauce goes great with seafood dishes. - 39.8537
Coconut Strawberry Torte
Drain syrup from strawberries and set aside.
In top of double boiler combine gelatin, 3/4 cup sugar and salt.
Beat together strawberry syrup and egg yolks and add to gelatin mixture.
Heat over simmering water 10 minutes.
Cool to room temperature and add... - 40.3644
Strawberry And Banana Tartlets In Coconut Pastry Shells
Make the shells: In a large bowl blend together the flour, the butter, the shortening, the coconut, and a pinch of salt until the mixture resembles meal.
Add l 1/2 tablespoons ice water, toss the mixture until the water is incorporated, and form the dough... - 42.4006
Pastelitos De Coco
This Pastelitos De Coco is an irresistible dessert recipe. Enjoy this mouth-watering Pastelitos De Coco with your loved ones in the coming weekend party! - 41.2493
Beat cream cheese until light and fluffy.
Stir in remaining ingredients.
Serve with fresh fruit. - 26.4894
Rice Pudding With Dried Fruits And Nutmeg
In large saucepan, combine rice and salt with 4 cups water; bring to a boil.
Reduce heat; simmer until most of the water has been absorbed, stirring occasionally.
In bowl, whisk together eggs, milk, sugar, vanilla and nutmeg.
Stir egg mixture into rice... - 45.6984
1) Take a saucepan and combine in it gelatin, sugar, milk and salt.
2) Cook mixture over medium heat until thick and smooth in consistency, stirring constantly. Chill.
3) Add vanilla and fold in coconut along with cream.
4) Chill for about 4 hours or... - 39.7264
Chilled Fruit Salad
Chilled fruit salad best combines the flavors of pineapple, orange and peaches with sour cream. This is a chill and serve salad and goes well for any occasion. Check out the recipe of chilled fruit salad. - 25.6406
Coconut Macaroons!! I finally learned how to make these!!! They are wonderfully different from the regular almond macaroons. This is a simple recipe. Try it out and enjoy the final result! - 48.6156
Coconut Bavarian Pie
Are you looking for a yummmm Coconut Bavarian Pie recipe? Then you are in luck! Stock up on Milk Product as you will want to make this Coconut Bavarian Pie time and again. I will prepare this Coconut Bavarian Pie as Dessert for a get-together I am soon going... - 46.6515
Caramel Cake Ring
Caramel Cake Ring is a great snack. Stop racking your brains on what to give the kids, try out this wonderful recipe!! - 42.6244
Coconut A La Creme
Coconut a la crÃ¨me is a creamy and delcious frozen dessert made with flaked coconuts. Processed along with honey, hevay cream, cottage cheese and milk the coconut a la crÃ¨me is a sweet surprise you can serve after any dinner orlunch. - 43.2752
Coconut Mallow Salad In Cheese Tarts
Thoroughly drain pear halves and pineapple chunks.
Cut pear halves into quarters.
Put drained fruit into a bowl with the marsh-mallows and coconut; add sour cream and toss lightly until mixed thoroughly.
Cover; chill 12 to 24 hours.
When ready to serve, spoon... - 30.7431
Banana cocnut rolls are simple desserts made with fresh bananas rolled in shredde coconut and passed along with chilled citrus fluff for dipping or serving over. Fresh and healthy if served without the citrus fluff, it is a treat for fruit lovers. - 26.5487
Top Crust Coconut Custard Pie
Preheat oven to 350°F.
Grease 10 inch baking dish or pie pan.
Combine first 9 ingredients in blender and whirl on high until thoroughly mixed.
Pour into prepared baking dish and bake until golden, about 30 to 40 minutes.
While still warm, spread top with jam... - 41.1866
Mango Coconut Cake
The cake oozes tropicalness, with ingredients like mango and coconut, the cake is bound to stage uniqueness and so it does. You know something special is baking when the kitchen gives you a toasted coconut smell.. So all in all a must try recipe. - 0
Peaches & Cream Tart
1 Chill a medium mixing bowl and the beaters of an electric mixer.
2 For crust, crumble macaroons (you should have about 2 cups). In a large mixing bowl stir together the macaroon crumbs, pecans, and butter or margarine. Press mixture onto bottom and up side... - 36.6217
1. In a blender, blend coconut milk, fresh pineapple and banana to make puree.
2. Pour this puree into popsicle moulds and freeze for at least 4 hours.
3. Serve it chilled as dessert. - 109.571
Carrot Wedding Cake
Sift together sugar, flour, baking soda, baking powder, and salt.
Beat in vegetable oil and eggs.
Stir in carrots, nuts, raisins, dates, bananas, coconut, and pineapple.
Season with vanilla and cinnamon.
Grease a shallow rectangular baking pan about 12 x 9... - 39.8166
Fresh Pink Pineapple
Peel the pineapple, remove eyes and core, cut in 1-inch chunks.
Blend the chunks, a third at a time, with 1/4 cup of the pineapple juice.
Cover and blend until crushed.
As it's pureed, pour it into a bowl.
To the last lot of pineapple and juice add the lemon... - 34.1652
Nectarine Cream Pie
Combine sugar and cornstarch in a medium saucepan, stir well.
Gradually add milk, stirring until smooth.
Cook over medium heat, stirring constontly, until thickened.
Gradually stir one-fourth of hot mixture into egg yolks; add to remaining hot mixture,... - 42.0447
Combine fruit cocktail, bananas, orange sections, nuts, whipped cream, and marshmallows.
Chill about an hour.
Spoon into dishes; top with coconut. - 22.6012
Strawberry Ice-cream Pie
Toast coconut in moderate oven (350Â°) about 10 minutes, stirring often to brown evenly.
Lightly press onto bottom and sides of well buttered 9 inch pie plate.
Stir ice cream only to soften slightly; spoon into shell; smooth top.
To... - 32.3106
Easter Bonnet Cake
1. Preheat oven at 350-375°F or Gas Mark 4-5 and grease and flour two 7-inch sandwich tins.
To make the Victoria Sandwich:
2. In a bowl, sieve self-raising flour or flour and baking powder together.
3. In another bowl, take fat and... - 47.0793
Cream Cheese Topping Or Filling
In a small bowl, beat together cream cheese and juice concentrate until very smooth.
Taste for sweetness.
Add some sweetener if necessary.
You can also use an extract and/or a spice to flavor the topping.
Mix well before using in the recipe of your... - 28.3409
One Cup Salad
Mix all ingredients together.
Should be prepared in advance and stored in refrigerator for 24 hours. - 23.0944
Peach Raspberry Melba
Place water and sugar in a 2 qt.glass casserole dish.
Cover and microwave 2 to 3 minutes.
Cover and microwave 5 to 6 minutes.
Remove peaches and reserve 2 tablespoons liquid.
In a 1 qt.glass casserole dish, mash raspberries and, if desired, force... - 39.3774
Orange Liqueur Trifle
Layer the pound cake cubes in a large glass bowl.
Drizzle with liqueur.
Add layers of fruit.
Spread a thin layer of whipped topping over the fruit.
Sprinkle with coconut.
Repeat the layers of cake cubes, liqueur, fruit and whipped topping until the bowl is... - 32.1088
Plantation Fruit Compote
Plantation Fruit Compote! A yummy dessert that entices you taste buds with it delightful fruity flavors! Try this wonderful Plantation Fruit Compote recipe and watch your guests get addicted to it! - 47.2485
Hawaiian Fruit Salad
Hawaiian Fruit Salad is the best bet for beach-side parties. Pineapple, grapes, pappaya and whipped cream blend to make this Hawaiian Fruit Salad taste delicious. Give it a try, I am sure you will love this yummy Hawaiian Fruit Salad. - 24.3547
Fruit Salad Hawaiian
1. Arrange on each of 4 salad plates, 1 slice each of pineapple and orange, 1/2 banana and 2 maraschino cherries on lettuce.
2. Mix the cream, horseradish and coconut. Spoon this over the fruit. - 33.4341
Fruited Yogurt Dip
Beat cream cheese at medium speed of electric mixer until fluffy; add next 3 ingredients, and beat until smooth.
Stir in pineapple and coconut.
Serve with assorted fresh fruit. - 21.0217
Boston Fruit Salad
Tear lettuce leaves into smaller pieces and place in bowl. Add strawberries, mandarin segments, pear slices, mayonnaise and sour cream. Mix well.
Add lemon juice and season with pepper. Mix again.
Sprinkle with grated coconut and serve. - 31.8671
Fruit And Nut Whip
Chop prunes, cherries and almonds together and divide into two.
Whip the cream until thick and mix in peanuts, coconut and flavouring.
This can be to taste, as vanilla, pineapple, peppermint, etc.
Put a little of the prune mixture in each dessert glass and... - 31.516
Mandarin Orange Fruit Salad
Combine all ingredients.
Chill for several hours or overnight.
Do not freeze.
Fill center of mold. - 26.2468
Honey Fruit Compote
Chop the bananas in a bowl and pour the lime juice immediately over it to prevent the bananas from discolouring.
Set aside a tablespoon of pomegranate and add the rest to the bowl.
Then add the rest 01 the fruits and the grated coconut or coconut cream.
Mix... - 42.9371
In the Philippines, fruit salad is considered to be more of a dessert rather than an appetizer or side dish. The Filipino version of the fruit salad requires the use of condensed milk and table cream which makes the dish rich and sweet. The typical Filipino... - 35.983
Fruited Yogurt Dip
1)Use an electric mixture and beat cream cheese at a medium speed until fluffy. 2)In the mixer add orange yogurt, brown sugar and lemon juice, beat it till nice smooth.
3)Remove the mixture and stir it in pineapple and coconut.
4)Serve the dip... - 31.0111
Tropical Fruit Melange
1. In a serving bowl, combine all the ingredients and mix gently till well coated.
2. Cling wrap and refrigerate for minimum 1 hour.
3. Serve chilled. - 36.1367
Fruit Salad Freeze
Drain pineapple, reserving juice.
Heat juice slightly; add all remaining ingredients.
Pour into fruit cans; freeze.
Cut out bottom of cans; push out salad.
Slice and serve on lettuce leaves. - 35.0515
Seven Cup Fruit Salad
Seven Cup Fruit Salad is a fruit treat on a palate. This colorful salad packs in the richness of fruits together with the flavor of sour cream. Just check out the yummy recipe of Seven Cup Fruit Salad. - 30.8361
Tropical Fruit Crunch
1) In a non-stick pan, melt 2/3 of the butter.
2) Dredge the oats, four tablespoons of the sugar and coconut.
3) Allow the coconut mixture to cook for 3-4 minutes, stirring occasionally, until crisp and golden.
4) In another non-stick pan, melt the... - 45.2889
Fruit Curry Modern Style
1) Mix salt and desiccated coconut with water and leave aside for 15 minutes.
2) Strain the mixture.
3) Heat butter and oil, over low heat and sauté onion in it until yellow.
4) Make a thick sauce by stirring in curry powder, flour, ginger and enough... - 47.5573
Fruit And Pudding Parfaits
Mix pudding and pie filling and milk in small mixer bowl on low speed until smooth.
Add whipping cream and extract; beat on medium speed until soft peaks form, 2 to 3 minutes.
Alternate layers of fruit and pudding, beginning and ending with fruit, in parfait... - 31.3551
Hot Sherried Fruit Compote
1) Preheat the oven to 350°.
2) Use a buttered 2-quart baking dish to arrange fruit in layers.
3) In a 1-quart saucepan, melt butter over medium heat.
4) Add flour, one tablespoon at a time, stirring well after each addition.
5) Pour in... - 46.9944
1) In a covered pan, allow the pears or apples to simmer in the juice from the apricots or peaches until the fruits are just soft.
2) Heat oil over low heat and sauté onion in it until pale yellow.
3) Add in curry powder, flour, water and yeast... - 49.8502
Quick And Easy Fruit Cake
Quick N Easy Fruitcake is simple to make cake recipe. Quick N Easy Fruitcake get its taste from egg mixed with flour, flavored with cinnamon. Quick N Easy Fruitcake is inspired by many cafeteria around the world. - 44.2065
White Holiday Fruit Cake
1. Grease bottom and walls of an 8-inch tube pan, line bottom with wax paper and butter paper as well.
2. Combine candied fruits, coconut, raisins, almonds and orange peel in large bowl.
3. Sift flour, baking powder and salt over fruit; mix... - 49.4738
Old Fashioned Fruit Cake
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 225 degrees.
2) Butter and flour 2 tube pans of 10-inches each.
3) On the bottom of the pans, place waxed paper. Set aside.
4) In a very large mixing bowl, combine together the raisins, currants,... - 49.9434
Chocolate Fruit Cookies
Make cookies day before, if desired:
1. In large bowl, with mixer at low speed, cream butter with sugar until light and fluffy; beat in egg and coconut; blend will. Gradually beat in flour and vanilla.
2. Start heating oven to 375Â°F.
3. On floured surface,... - 40.0479
Mama's Fruit Cake
1. Lightly oil a 10-inch tube pan. Line bottom and side with heavy brown paper; lightly oil paper.
2. In a very large bowl, combine the fruits and nuts; toss until well mixed. Sift 1/2 cup of the flour over them; toss to coat evenly. Set aside.
3. Sift... - 49.2517
Raw Tropical Fruit Tart
In this video, raw food chef and author Jennifer Cornbleet shows you how to prepare a fabulous Tropical Fruit Tart with mango pudding, a chewy coconut crust, and fresh, ripe berries. It's a popular raw food recipe from her book Raw Food Made Easy for 1 or 2... - 0
White Fruit Cake
1) In a bowl, combine the chopped fruit and nuts with 3/4 cup of the flour.
2) In a large mixing bowl, cream butter and sugar well.
3) To this, sift together the flour and baking powder.
4) To this, alternately add floured fruit along... - 47.9101
White Fruit Cake Christmas Gift!
Place fruit and nuts in a bowl and roll with about 1 cup of the flour.
This may be done the day before.
Cream butter; add sugar, and then the two whole eggs.
Add a small amount of liquid (water, milk, or fruit juice).
Sift mace and baking powder... - 38.1881
King Of Fruits In A Pudding (mango Pudding)
This is a very simple pudding recipe. It has the sweetness of mango and the creaminess of the cream. It is easy to make and can be made and refrigerated in advance. A perfect chilled dessert that can be served in a party. - 0