- » Fresh Fruit Coconut Cream
Fresh Fruit Coconut Cream Recipes
Enjoy our collection of fresh fruit coconut cream recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for fresh fruit coconut cream recipes.
Fresh Coconut Cream Pie
Soften gelatin in 1/4 cup of the milk.
Blend sugar, cornstarch, and salt in a medium-sized pan; gradually stir in remaining milk.
Cook over low heat, stirring constantly, until mixture thickens and boils.
Remove from heat, beat egg yolks slightly, and stir a... - 39.8694
Fresh Coconut Cake
1. Preheat oven to moderate (350° F.). Grease two nine-inch layer cake pans, line with waxed paper and grease the paper.
2. Into the bowl of an electric mixer sift the flour, sugar, baking powder and salt. Add the shortening, three-quarters cup of the... - 34.0333
Fresh Fruit Smorgasbord Dip
Mix all ingredients together, adding rhubarb syrup until dip is proper consistency.
Delicious with banana slices (for a scalloped look, run a fork down the sides before slicing), fresh pineapple spears, whole strawberries, melon balls, or seedless grapes. - 26.5723
Coconut Pavlovas With Tropical Fruits And Ice Cream
Preheat oven to 250°.
Combine first 7 ingredients in a bowl; stir well, and set aside.
Line a large baking sheet with parchment paper.
Draw 6 (4-inch) circles on paper; turn paper over.
Beat egg whites and cream of tartar at high speed of an electric mixer... - 37.5116
Coconut Cream Pie
The coconut cream pie is one of my summer favorites. Made with flaked coconut with eggs,milk, flour and sugar along with vanilla flavoring the coconut cream pie is delicious and can be served with fresh fruits or fruit sauce. - 17.6644
Coconut Cream Pie
1. Preheat oven to moderate (325° F.).
2. Mix one-quarter cup of the sugar with the cornstarch and salt. Gradually stir in the scalded milk. Add the butter.
3. Cook the mixture in a double boiler, stirring constantly, until thickened.
4. Beat the egg yolks,... - 35.9293
Lemon And Toasted Coconut Ice Cream
In a bowl with an electric mixer beat the eggs with the sugar and a pinch of salt until the mixture is thick and pale.
Beat in the half-and-half, the lemon juice, and the zest.
Freeze the mixture in an ice-cream freezer according to the manufacturer's... - 21.3514
Honey Cream Dressing For Fruits
1. Beat the eggs in a small saucepan and stir in the honey, lemon juice, orange juice, and salt.
2. Cook, stirring, over low heat until the mixture coats the back of the spoon. Cool thoroughly.
3. Fold in the cream and orange rind. - 28.3978
Double Strawberry Coconut Punch
Reconstitute juice in large punch bowl according to directions.
Place 2 cups strawberries, cream of coconut and bananas in blender.
Process until smooth; stir into juice in punch bowl.
Process remaining 2 cups strawberries in blender until smooth.
Swirl into... - 31.9917
Rainbow Fruit Kabobs And A Pot Of Gold For Dipping Delight
1. In skewers thread fruits alternatively , as desired.
2. In a bowl, add whipping topping, vanilla yogurt, crushed pineapple, coconut milk, mandarin, and vanilla extract. Mix it well.
3. Serve fruit kabobs with dipping delight. - 99.7471
Hot Brandied Fruit In Coconut Shells
Melt the butter over low heat in a heavy pan.
Add the brown sugar and stir until dissolved.
Mix in the juices, raise the heat, and bring to a boil.
Lower the heat, add the fruit, and simmer until the fruit is warmed through, about 3 to 5 minutes.
Heat brandy... - 37.3757
Fruit Coconut Salad
Fruit coconut salad is rich with the flavors of sour cream and pineapple chunks. You can enrich the flavor of this Columbian Fresh Fruit Melange by adding sour cream and nuts. Check out the recipe of Columbian Fresh Fruit Melange. - 27.2177
Frozen Fruit Salad With Coconut
Combine ingredients except whipped cream and salad dressing; toss lightly.
Combine whipped cream and salad dressing; pour over fruit, mixing lightly.
Freeze. - 22.7561
Fruit Salad With Coconut Dressing
Combine cut fruits with lemon juice and chill.
Make dressing: Whip cream and add next 3 ingredients; chill.
Put a cantaloupe wedge in each lettuce cup on serving plates.
Fill with fruits and serve with dressing. - 37.8759
Coconut Honey Fruit Dip
1)Mix cottage cheese , plain yogurt and honey.
2)Stir the mixture in coconut and orange rind.
3)Serve the dip with assorted fresh fruits. - 29.1174
Coconut Honey Fruit Dip
Combine first 3 ingredients, mixing well; stir in coconut and orange rind.
Serve dip with assorted fresh fruit. - 17.7308
Spicy Coconut Dressing
Spicy Coconut Dressing is an amazingly delicious recipe. Try this Spicy Coconut Dressing recipe; I am sure you will have a huge fan following for this one! - 28.7215
Macaroon Base For Fresh Fruits
Whisk the egg whites, then beat in half the sugar until the meringue is glossy and the sugar has dissolved.
Fold in the remaining sugar and the coconut.
Form into a 20 cm/8 inch circle on non-stick paper or on a non-stick baking-sheet and bake at... - 30.2688
Fresh Fruit Pie
Peel papayas and remove seeds; peel and core pineapple.
Puree in blender or force through food mill to make 4 cups pureed fruit.
Stir in cornstarch and sugar.
Turn into greased and floured baking pan (8 by 10 inches).
Bake in a 350° oven for an hour or until... - 36.6251
Crisp Fresh Fruit Bowl
Combine sugar and water in a 2-quart saucepan; bring to a boil, stirring to dissolve sugar.
Boil rapidly 5 minutes.
Cool completely; then stir in lemon juice.
Add fruit to lemon syrup.
Cover and refrigerate. - 35.4912
Fresh Fruit Ambrosia
1) Use a small bowl to collect the juice while removing the skin and membranes from orange. Reserve the juice and separate the orange sections.
2) In medium mixing bowl, add orange sections, 1/2 cup pineapple, grapes, marshmallows, and coconut to... - 42.1519
Fresh Fruit Tarts
Prepare pastry; divide in half.
Roll half of the pastry at a time to 1/8 inch thickness.
Cut each half into three 5-inch circles.
Fit dough circles over inverted custard cups, pinching pleats at intervals to fit around the cups; prick.
Bake in 450° oven for... - 41.7006
Fresh Fruit Tart
Heat oven to 400°.
In large mixer bowl beat butter and sugar at medium speed, scraping bowl often, until light and fluffy (1 to 2 minutes).
Add flour, milk and almond extract; beat at low speed until well mixed.
Press dough onto bottom and up sides of... - 38.0271
Easter Fresh Fruit Tart
If you are looking for a dessert recipe for your Easter Dinner, this is it! Fresh, colorful, light and beautiful, this tart represents spring! A classic French dessert, this elegant fruit tart has a shell of tender biscuit-like pastry filled with a thick... - 134.862
Raw Vegan Coconut Banana Cream Pie
1. In a mixer jar take coconut flesh, coconut oil, salt and vanilla. Mix well in mixer.
2. Pour water and make a smooth paste.
3. In a large pan take bananas pour mixture over it.
4. Drizzle some chocolate sauce, put in nuts and... - 107.47
Coconut Shortcake recipe adapted from Marguerite Patten BBC cookery show. - 40.2924
Coconut Strawberry Charlotte
Coconut Strawberry Charlotte has delicious taste. Coconut Strawberry Charlotte gets its taste from sponge cake filled with cream and jam. Coconut Strawberry Charlotte is inspired by many food chains around the world. - 41.1806
Raw Fruit Parfait
1. Prepare all the ingredients, as per the directions given in the video.
2.In a blender put the coconut meat, coconut water, raw honey, vanilla essence and blend on high, until the mixture is creamy.
3.In a bowl, mix the strawberries,... - 107.948
White Fruit Cake
1) Preheat the oven to 250F.
2) Grease a 9" and a 10" tube pan.
3) Into a bowl of 1 cup of orange juice, add in the chopped raisins. Let it rest overnight.
4) Keep aside 1 1/2 cups of flour. Sift the remaining flour along with baking... - 45.8175
White Christmas Fruit Cake
1. Take an 8-inch tube pan grease the bottom and side of and line bottom with greased wax paper.
2. In a large bowl combine candied fruits, coconut, raisins, almonds and orange peel.
3. Sift flour, baking powder and salt over the fruit and mix well.
4.... - 49.0914
Coconut Pudding With Strawberry Jam
Place grated coconut, milk, cornstarch, and gelatin in a saucepan.
Stir to combine, then place pan over medium heat.
Stirring constantly, simmer (never boil) the mixture 8 to 10 minutes to dissolve and blend flavors.
Take pan off the heat and cool down... - 40.3938
Classic Painkiller Cocktail
Need something soothing after a tired day or a tired work, here is a classic tiki cocktail recipe just right for you. Chef Damon shows in the video a replica recipe of the classic Painkiller cocktail invented at the Soggy Dollar Bar in the British Virgin... - 113.526
Add sugar and nutmeg to sour cream.
Place peaches in shallow baking dish; spoon mix ture into peach halves.
Sprinkle with coconut flakes.
Broil until lightly browned. - 22.3845
Banana Coconut Salad
Cut bananas lengthwise into halves and cross wise into halves.
To prevent discoloring, prepare just before serving; coat bananas immediately with lemon juice.
Combine mayonnaise and whipped cream.
Roll bananas in mayonnaise mixture, then in coconut or chopped... - 24.2057
Coconut And Lime Smoothie
The recipe in this video shown is a nice enjoyable drink with just a few ingredients, which the kids make on St. Patrick's Day! The recipe is a winner, but the audio in this video is just too low! - 116.288
Date & Coconut Pancakes
Roasted Loin Of Veal With Foie Gras And Cherry-Red Grape Sauce is a filling and tasty dish. This is a perfect dish for your parties. You just have to try this Roasted Loin Of Veal With Foie Gras And Cherry-Red Grape Sauce. - 48.8243
Banana Coconut Betty
Preheat oven to 375° F.
and grease a 1 1/2-quart casserole.
Mix bread crumbs with butter.
Arrange a third of the crumbs in the bottom of the prepared casserole.
Cover with half of the bananas.
Mix honey, nutmeg, cinnamon, and lemon peel.
Drizzle half the... - 42.0336
Orange Cream Fruit Salad
Cut each pineapple in half lengthwise.
Cut each half lengthwise into thirds.
Remove pineapple from shell leaving shell intact.
Cube pineapple; reserve shell for serving.
In large bowl combine cubed pineapple and all remaining salad ingredients; set aside.
In... - 45.5586
Coconut A La Creme
Coconut a la crÃ¨me is a creamy and delcious frozen dessert made with flaked coconuts. Processed along with honey, hevay cream, cottage cheese and milk the coconut a la crÃ¨me is a sweet surprise you can serve after any dinner orlunch. - 41.7493
Tropical Fruit Pizza
1. Preheat oven to 350°.
2. Cut cookie dough into 8 slices, firmly press slices into a 12-inch round pizza pan coated with cooking spray. Bake at 350° for 25 minutes or until lightly browned. Cool completely on a wire rack.
3. Combine sugar, orange rind,... - 32.5226