- » Fresh Fruit Cocktail
Fresh Fruit Cocktail Recipes
Enjoy our collection of fresh fruit cocktail recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for fresh fruit cocktail recipes.
Prepare fruit by coring, paring, and dicing into small pieces.
Place rack in pressure cooker.
Put fruit on rack.
Add cinnamon sticks.
Mix lemon juice with water; pour over fruit.
Close cover securely; put pressure control, in place.
When pressure is reached... - 39.18
Fresh Citrus Fruit Cocktail
Combine first 3 ingredients in a medium bowl, and toss gently.
Combine orange rind and remaining ingredients in a small bowl; stir with a wire whisk until blended.
Pour orange juice mixture over fruit mixture, and toss gently. - 27.0171
Fresh Fruit Cocktail
1. Peel the oranges. Separate segments and cut each in half, cutting over the bowl to reserve the juice.
2. Core and dice the apple. (It is not necessary to peel, but if you prefer peeled, go ahead.)
3. In a ceramic bowl, mix together the fruit juices and all... - 33.2161
Cut the pineapple into big pieces, add 1 teacup of water and put in a liquidiser. Strain the juice.
Put the grapes in a liquidiser and strain the juice.
Mix the pineapple, grape and orange juices.
Peel and chop the apples and add to the fruit juices.
Just... - 31.7248
Fresh Fruit Punch
1) Add the fruits into a large bowl.
2) Add in the sugar and rum into the bowl, over the fruits.
3) Store the cocktail in the refrigerator for a minimum of 6 hours.
4) Into a punch bowl, add in a lot of ice.
5) Add in the marinated fruits into the... - 40.6449
Fruit Cocktail Cottage Cheese Ring With Tangy Garden Dressing
Drain juice from fruit cocktail into measuring cup; set fruit aside.
Combine juice with enough water to make 1 cup.
Pour into a small saucepan; sprinkle gelatin over liquid to soften.
Stir over low heat until gelatin dissolves.
Chill until syrupy.
Process... - 37.3715
Fruit Cocktail Cake
1) Preheat oven to 350 degree.
2) Mix all the ingredients by hand.
3) In a pan, spread the mixture and bake for 40 minutes.
4) Serve with a dollop of fresh cream. - 38.6918
Champagne Fruit Cocktail
This Champagne Fruit Cocktail is terrific ! Impress your guests with this Champagne Fruit Cocktail at your next party ! Feel free to come up with any suggestions ! - 23.5317
Honey And Citrus Fruit Cocktail Parfaits
The Kitchen Witch demonstrates how to make a fresh and healthy summertime dessert, snack, or breakfast. Honey and Citrus Fruit Cocktail Parfaits are an easy way to enjoy fresh, seasonal fruit. - 0
Fruit Cocktail Tart
This is a very simple Fruit Cocktail Tart Recipe, made with a crispy baked tart crust and sweet fruits. I used canned fruit cocktail in this recipe, but you can also use sliced sweet fresh fruit. - 0
Hawaiian Fruit Punch
1) Into a punch bowl, add in the ice.
2) Add in the pineapple juice, orange juice, lemon juice, rum and gin.
3) Stir well. Add in iced water.
4) Serve the Hawaiian Fruit Punch garnished with fresh fruits. Let the cocktail stand for a few... - 41.6
Combine equal parts of small whole or large halved fresh strawberries and fresh pineapple cubes.
Sweeten with powdered sugar.
Chill and spoon into sherbet glasses.
Pour chilled ginger ale all over. - 18.5295
Spring Fruit Cocktail
Blend lemon juice and sugar.
Spoon over fruit and chill If desired, garnish with mint leaves. - 27.8069
Citrus Fruit Cocktail
Combine first 3 ingredients in a bowl; toss.
Combine orange rind and next 4 ingredients in a bowl; stir until blended.
Pour orange juice mixture over fruit mixture; toss gently. - 34.4417
Rosy Fruit Cocktail Slices
Rosy Fruit Cocktail Slices is one of my favorites and is a pretty easy salad to prepare. This Rosy Fruit Cocktail Slices is rich with the flavors of heavy cream, marshmallows and fruit cocktail. Check out the recipe of rosy fruit cocktail slices. - 34.8639
Mixed Fruit Cocktail In Grapefruit Shells
Peel and slice papaya.
Cut grapefruit in half, crosswise.
With a grape fruit corer or sharp shears cut a circular piece from the center of each half, being careful not to cut through the skin.
Loosen and then remove each section from the membrane and skin,... - 32.5567
Fruit Cocktail In Snow
Combine cottage cheese and fruit cocktail.
Add sour cream and salt.
Chill and serve - 21.8518
Vanilla Flavored Frosted Fruit Cocktail Salad
Cream sugar, cream cheese and flavoring.
Fold in whipped cream and fruit cocktail; pour into ice tray.
Place Maraschino cherries on top, spacing evenly.
Freeze until ready to serve. - 27.2079
Fruit Cocktail Salad
Combine all ingredients.
Freeze until firm.
Cut into squares; serve on lettuce with salad dressing. - 30.503
Ginger Flavored Fruit Cocktail
1. Combine fresh ginger, candied ginger, pickled ginger, lychee juice and sugar in a sauce pan. Bring to a boil and cook for 2 minutes. Discard all ginger slices except candied ginger. Cool and set aside.
2. Drain pineapple, peaches and lychee; place in a... - 32.4129
Citrus Fruit Cocktail
1. Combine first 3 ingredients in a medium bowl, and toss gently.
2. Combine orange rind and remaining ingredients in a small bowl; stir with a wire whisk until blended. Pour orange juice mixture over fruit, and toss gently. - 29.7172
Fruit Cocktail Smoothie
Prepare whipped dessert mix following package directions.
Drain fruit, reserving 3/4 cup syrup.
Add syrup to softened cream cheese; beat till smooth.
Fold in whipped strawberry dessert.
Prepare dessert topping mix following package directions; fold into cream... - 27.4972
1) In a bowl, combine the oranges, bananas and pineapple together.
2) Sprinkle with lemon juice and sugar to taste.
3) Cover the mixture and refrigerate until needed.
4) Spoon the Fruit Medley in chilled cocktail glasses or in orange shells... - 36.5281
Jack's Back Cocktail With Berries
Are you an everyday drinker? Do you like the common man’s cocktail? Try this recipe of Jack’s Back cocktail made with a Jack Daniels base with raspberry puree, cranberry juice and black berry liqueur. It is time to get flavorful and enjoy the drink! - 104.428
In this Cooking with Cathy recipe video, Cathy breaks out some fresh fruit and makes a great summertime drink that's easy to do and absolutely delicious! Enjoy! - 0